Austin Moves In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, and winced a bit as he re-arranged himself. I was as gentle as I could manage, but a fucked butt is a fucked butt, and he was gonna be tender for a few days. I collapsed against him, enjoying the feel of our warm skin pressing together. I idly played with his exhausted balls while his cock slowly shrank and began to rest.

We lay there, naked and sticky and cummy, for another episode of Daredevil. Every now and then, our hands would find our cocks and we'd softly stroke one another. It was a peaceful and intimate moment, made sexy by the random stringers of cum we'd left here and there. Austin seemed quite content to let his ass return to it's normal size and he was kind enough to help me clean the cummy aftermath off my couch.

He went home that night, already walking a little funny. Before he went in his front door, he turned and waved. I waved back, my cock tired and happy and feeling like a king. I retired inside and made it through one last episode before heading upstairs to bed. There's something about good sex on the living room couch that makes me sleepy. The night air felt good, and I opened my office window to cool the upstairs off.

Something caught my eye across the way in Austin's window. There was a sign in the window that wasn't there before. On it were just two words: 'Tomorrow night?' As I watched, Austin popped in the window to wave goodnight, and point at the sign in a meaningful way.

I smiled, grabbed my crotch, and nodded very enthusiastically.

It looked like my evenings were going to be filled for the time being.


12