Australian Polycule Fight Club

Story Info
How Polycule Fight Club formed in the Aussie compound!
1.5k words
3
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy (Side Story): The Polycule Fight Club

Mandy found herself alone with Jessica once again on an early morning in the breakroom. No one else is around.

Jessica: So...I never found out what happened with your..group?

Mandy: Yes. We called each other the Readers, and referred to other members as 'readers', because it was as if we could read each other's minds. That's how close we were. (Looks away in the distance).

Jessica: Can you tell me about your friend? About the other woman in the sex club?

Mandy: Sure. There were more than two of us, but you'd be correct when you say that us two, we were the...the ones who were usually there, on the ground of the adult compound. Eileen was..is..well, I knew her as a middle-aged woman, prim and proper type. You know, she was a librarian and everything-in the outside world. She had a secret, though. Every weekend, she'd go hunting- for men.

Men to take home, men to bring back to her place, men to..well, to be with her. But...she suffered from low self-esteem. She was trying to compensate for some trauma in her past. She never felt attractive, and so she was trying to make up for that. It was a compulsion, an addiction. It consumed her. It defined her. One day, she made the mistake of trying to proposition her coworker, in the stacks, where they kept thousands and thousands of books in storage, when they weren't in circulation. She usually didn't go for older men, but there was something about this one- not only was he kind and easy to talk to, but he was in relatively good shape, had lovely silver hair, bright blue eyes, and was rather shy.

She found this combination irresistable. He turned her down, of course. Because he was married. He must have told someone about her inappropriate behavior, because the next day, she was fired. She was devastated, absolutely devastated. She cried for days and days and just stayed in bed. And when that was over, that was done, she decided she'd better leave town. There was nothing keeping her there anymore, and it's not as if she had family there, anyway. So she packed a suitcase, and set off. She may have travelled by bus, or by train, I'm not sure. But she eventually found her way to our compound. And we took her in, no questions asked.

Jessica: She must have been relived.

Mandy: She was, but then the real work began. Of healing all that trauma. We believed that we could be more fully ourselves, and heal ourselves, at the adult compound. She was encouraged to..make noise when having sex. Not fake, over-acted, over-emoted noise but like..real. To let the other participants know that she enjoyed what they were doing. Dan had scheduled another orgy for she and I to participate it, with men that we liked and that we had chosen. Eileen was a different body type than me.

She was a bit more voluptuous, and me I'm rather...slight. So it was a nice contrast, I think for the other participants, and us too. As I said before, women had a higher status in this cult, adult women, and we were all for it. I shaved my bits, whereas Eileen was natural. Didn't shave or wax. The men at the orgy loved it. Adored it. Worshipped her. I was able to see as one at a time, they went down on her. I hadn't seen another woman's labia before. Hers were darker than mine, and larger. The men sucked on them. They licked them. They ate her juices, their tongues probing around her hole while more juices spurted out. She was well turned on, but very capable of lasting, so this was just foreplay for her. As she became more and more wet, her juices clung to her pubic hair, making her look liked her pussy had been soaped down. But it was all lubrication. This culminated with Dan, the leader, entering her. Dan seemed like he's done this before, his thick fullness filling her very slowly as she moaned. He paused, letting her enjoy the sensation. Her sounds became ecstatic. At the same time, I was taken by another associates of Dan's, a former prisoner named Lucas.

Jessica: Wait, Dan was a prisoner? And this guy Lucas too?

Mandy: They had been before. Same tattoos, very fit. Dan had hair whereas Lucas kept his head closely shaved and was younger. I don't know if they served time together, but I got the feeling they did.

Anyway, I'm watching this as I'm getting fucked. Dan started to move faster and Eileen was moaning in pleasure as I could hear these..well she had been very wet and so there were the sounds of wet flesh on flesh. It was quite a sight to behold, and I'm not sure if Dan had been with a woman like her before, or vice versa. Here he was a muscled, tatooed former prisoner and he was fucking this prim former librarian lady hard. The sounds she made were that of pure pleasure, and it turned me on too, especially as Lucas was still fucking me. Then she clenched hard around Dan and clutched at his back and screamed Dan! Dan! Dan, you fuck me so good! She fell back, her nipples erect, her breasts covered in sweat. Dan moaned too and started to move faster, suddenly stopped, and fell back with an Ah-mmm!

Sound. At the same time, Lucas was continuting to move inside me and I felt like I would cum very soon. I felt it coming and he did too as my insides began to throb and contract violently. As I orgasmed, he filled my insides with warm wet cum. The sensation was exquisite. He kept pumping and more warm wet fluid spurted out of him and coated my insides. Then he lay back. I knew that then the other men who were gathered round were going to cover us in their fluids too, although our faces had been expressly forbidden. Torrents of warm wet fluid shot out of their penises and covered our breasts, our buttocks, our still enlarged mounds. Eileen spread her legs once more and it rained down upon her still swollen clit and dripped down for a moment, lingering around her hole, her entrance, as it dripped down her labia. I curled up beside her and kissed those beautiful labia and sucked at her clit. Dan now fingered my swollen clit as I sucked and then I came again, and so did Lucas.Of course, at that point, I didn't know he was Lucas. I don't know your name, I whispered. I'm Lucas, he whispered back. I see, I said. I suddenly felt I wanted to be alone with him, away from all the prying eyes. I told him this and he agreed. We made our way to the showers where we washed each other very thoroughly and tenderly.I felt something akin to attachment but I did not want to speak about this and I could tell he did not either, but he looked troubled.

The next day, Dan left to go on a day's hike. We were well-stocked with medical supplies and medicine, having enough provisions to last several years but Dan wanted to start stocking up on medicinal plants,

"in case something happened and funding dried up." He was to return the next evening, but we never saw him again.

After a week it was clear that Dan wasn't coming back, so Lucas appointed himself the official successor. We didn't even have a ceremony or anything. It was odd.

Lucas: Hey Mandy?

Mandy: Yeah?

Lucas: I wanted to talk to you about something.

Mandy: What about?

Lucas: So these orgies? Um, a lot of the guys are really unsatisfied. They've grown really attached to you.

Mandy: I know, but I don't belong to anyone here. And no one belongs to us. We are free to come and go as we please.

Lucas: Yes, that's true. And it's good for those who...who lived a normal life before all this. But some of my men here were in prison. They...they have aggression. And they don't know what to do with it. It's just that..in them..they have to channel it somehow. However, they're on the same page with wanting to keep the high status of the women here, and of course keeping the building where we do the adult activities separate from the rest of the compound. So, tell me what you think about this (because some of the guys really like you). I told them, and it's your choice of course, but I told them that if they...if they fought each other, whoever won could sleep with you. I don't think these orgies are a good idea anymore.

Mandy: But violence is not the answer! We said this from the very beginning, the very founding of this place!

Lucas: I know, and that might have worked with "normal" guys. But a lot of my guys have trauma from prison, and unchecked issues, and nowhere to channel their aggressiveness, so this seems like the best solution all round. Look. I'll be the first to do it. Tonight. I'll put myself on the line. I'll fight Joe, I'll win easily, and then I'll bed you.

Mandy: But what if you get hurt?

Lucas: Not like I've never fought before. I know what the risks are. This is better for everyone.

Mandy hoped, for his sake, and her own, that he was right.