Amy on Her Own

Story Info
Amy and Nadi are invited to a party.
1.8k words
3.89
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers: After Amy and her brother Tommy parted and Amy went back to her apartment, there was a short month or so when they didn't speak much. Tom was still pissed at Amy for leaving. But after cooling down, Tom realized she was right, but still wanted to be with her. In the meantime, Amy had a life of her own. For a while anyway.

****************************************

I had gone back home to get away from my abusive asshole boyfriend and while at home, had turned to my 18-year-old brother, Tom for solace. And received it. I quickly began to worship his cock. He filled me so completely that I thought I could spend the rest of my life being fucked by him, and sucking him. I wanted his cock in me every waking hour. And when I realized that that could never, SHOULD never work, I had to leave and asked mom to take me home.

I had job waiting for me. I had a phone interview from home and they wanted me to start as soon as I could. It was a video processing company that made training videos for companies and commercials for TV.

My first day at work I met Nadi. She was from Lithuania and she was gorgeous. Only about five feet, two inches tall she was slim, dark hair, electric blue eyes, the sexiest lips I have ever seen. She had a really cute ass and tits that were the perfect size for her body. We became fast friends very quickly, which is good because we worked in the same office.

At first, they mostly just wanted me answering the phone and do some office work. Nadi's english was not very good so the customers struggled to understand her sometimes. Pretty quickly though, Marlin, my boss, realized that I had a good grasp of office management software as well as the software specific to our business so I got moved up and got a raise. Nadi and I still worked side by side and our friendship grew.

One Friday night some of the guys in the editing room invited us to a party. When we got there we found at least thirty people hanging out and drinking. A lot of parties these days have a theme but this just seemed to be folks hanging out and having fun. The guy who owned the house was single, but it was an awesome house with a pool.

I was drinking lightly because I knew I was driving home. It was getting very loud in the house so I went out to the pool, kicked off my shoes and sat on a chair with my feet in the water.

After about five minutes, three girls that I didn't know came out. They were laughing and having a great time. One of them said she was going for a swim and started taking her clothes off. She stripped naked and jumped in the pool while the other two did the same. Within a few minutes, Jerry, a guy from the cutting room, who I knew was gay, came out, stripped and jumped in the pool with them.

I was having fun just watching. The girls were all kissing and touching each other. Jerry was just swimming around. Soon, four other guys came out, stripped naked and sat on the side of the pool. The girls and Jerry swam over to them and started sucking their cocks. They rotated from cock to cock to cock. One girl said that when one of them came the party was over. They all laughed, but miraculously they all came pretty much at the same time and Jerry and the girls gobbled all that cum down. They swam a little bit afterward but that fun was over.

I started feeling a little light-headed. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I woke up. My eyes were open but it was completely black in the room. I tried to move but realized I was tied or strapped to an inclined table of some sort. I felt a draft. Holy fuck I'm naked!

I lay there trying to get the fog out of my brain and figure out what was going on. Where am I? Someone must have drugged my drink! Oh shit, am I going to die? I heard a sigh. Oh god, I am not alone. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hello?" I said tentatively.

"Amy? Is that you, friend? What has happened? Nadi is frightened. I am tied up, are you tied up too?"

I was a little relieved. But only a little. "It's me Nadi. Everything is going to be ok. Do you know what happened? How you got here?"

"I went to bathroom. When I come back I pass a room and look in. Has two boys and a girl on a large mattress. They are playing sexy stuff. I look in and there are people sitting on the floor against walls watching, so I go in and sit next to a nice-looking boy. We whisper chatting watching girl in middle sucking dick and another dick inside her pussy. She had tiny tits, but she suck good," Nadi said, obviously nervous because she is rambling. She is nothing if not detail-oriented.

"Boy ask me to suck him, so I did. He has little dick but good cum."

"Nadi! You didn't even know him!" I said.

"I know but he was nice boy. But I think he put something in Nadi's drink. I get dizzy and wake up here with you Amy. Are we going to die you think?"

Just then we heard bare feet on concrete. Lots of feet. Then it stopped, and the lights came on. There were about ten guys lined up along the wall. All naked. One of them I recognized as the owner of the house. He stepped out of the line and walked between the two tables that were obviously in his basement. The rest of the guys were not from work, I didn't recognize any of them.

He said, "Girls, no one is going to hurt you. I am constantly monitoring. If anyone tries something you don't like or frightens you, yell 'Turpentine'. That is your safe word. Turpentine, understood?" We both nodded. "If you can't yell for some reason, shake your right hand. There is a small bell attached to it."

"You both looked like girls that would enjoy a private party. If I am wrong, tell me now," he paused looking at us. Neither of us responded. Are we sick or what?

"Good," he said. "These tables are articulated. I designed them myself. They are controlled mostly by the guys. The head can be raised and lowered. Legs can be manipulated. If you have to pee, just pee. There is a drain underneath you. You can announce you are going to pee if you want. Up to you. Any questions? No? Good." He stepped to the other end of the tables. "Gentlemen, you have your instructions. If one of these girls uses the safe word or rings the bell and you do not stop immediately, you will be asked to leave. I, as owner reserve the right to eject any one of you for cause. Understood? Good. Let the games begin."

"Nadi are you sure you understand?" I asked. She looked at me, smiled and nodded her head.

Two guys walked over to my table. One pulled a handle and my table went level. He went to my head and pulled a lever and my head tilted backward which brought his cock right to the level of my mouth, and he pushed it against my lips. I opened and he began fucking my mouth.

At the same time, another handle was pulled and my legs were spread apart. I felt a tongue in my pussy which was already wet. Damn, he was good. Went immediately to my clit and within seconds I came. He lapped it all up just about the time the head guy blew his load in my mouth. I gulped that down hungrily.

Over the next several hours, my mouth was fucked five or six times, once by two guys at once. My pussy was fucked and eaten about ten times and my ass was fucked twice. I peed in one guy's face and he loved it. The guys started to leave one by one and finally, only the owner, Nadi, and I were left in the room.

"You girls have fun?" he asked.

"I've never had all my holes fucked that many times in one sitting. It was amazing," I said. Nadi didn't say anything, just nodded.

He unbuckled Nadi, and she slowly got off the table as he went to my hands to unbuckle them. I didn't see her, but Nadi came between my legs and began eating me.

"Holy shit Nadi! That feels amazing!" and she had me close to cumming in seconds. It occurred to me that with all the fucking and sucking, I had only cum twice the whole night.

"Cumming Nadi! Cumming!" I yelled and felt my pussy gush all over her face. She licked and swallowed everything.

The owner said, "Wow that was worth the whole night! Girls, there are two showers upstairs you are welcome to use and I can make you breakfast if you like. I'll see you up there."

After showering Nadi and I were sitting at the counter in the kitchen. We had a cup of coffee in front of us and he had made us some eggs and toast. We had been in that basement all night and it was 7:30 in the morning.

"Nadi, you realize that what you did this morning has changed our relationship forever, right? Your mouth on my pussy was almost the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I say almost because Tommy will always be my love. But our friendship has just taken a big turn."

Nadi looked at me almost ready to cry. "We can't be friends anymore? Do we have to be lovers only? I don't think I would like that Amy. Please don't make me," she said and her chin started quivering a little.

I said, "Nadi no. That isn't what I mean at all. It's just that up until now, we have been best friends. We will always be best friends. But now there is a new angle to our friendship; a new dimension. Do you understand?

She looked a little confused, but then she said, "You mean friends with benefits?"

I laughed out loud. "I love you Nadi! You knew exactly what I meant."

Nadi looked at her plate, then back at me and said, "Maybe Nadi and friend with benefits Amy can get together once in a while and have fun together?" I reached across the table and took her hand.

"Friend with benefits Amy would like that a lot Nadi," I said. "I look forward to it. Let's go. I'll take you home."