All Comments on 'Author of Cuckoldry'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun read

Really enjoyed this well written story, though I could have done without the water sports

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

A champagne finish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was hard to read, not in terms of the technical aspect, it was well written, but in terms of the tragedy and horror of the lives of these characters. Had to skim through. Perfect description of lives lived without meaning, without reality, a vanity, a vaper, and having the outward mouthings of love but lacking any drop of real love. What a waste. It was depressing to read.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I remember once reading an account by a French woman, I think, who had participated in extended gang bangs on a number of occasions, and her description of it was startling for how indifferent she was to the experience. I don't know how universal that reaction is, but I guess after the first ten or twenty men the novelty and thrill of transgression would diminish rapidly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...