All Comments on 'Author's Confession'

by JaeLewis69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SlickmanSlickmanover 7 years ago
I loved it. Keep them going.

Great foreplay and lead up to her meeting Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I gave a 5 and I hate the concept of cheating and sharing but find your story pretty hot and it's not a one way where one is being abused

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The light at the end of the tunnel

Is a highballin" northbound freight and in tow chapters of less you'll find out the marriage ended in flames at just over 20 years and this is the story of how it ended.

I hate stories when there are no good guys in the story.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
I admit I like it a little more illicit...

or I guess I like the tension of a little more resistance to the seduction even when the parties recognize the nearly certain inevitability of the eventual consummation.... But I'm also a voyeur and you sucked me in and let me watch from the shadows. This was a great story and you told it well--I really like the way you write, the tale, the style and the clarity. But now you have me wondering whether it will be as easy for the players as events unfold (or even unfolded: was it a one-off with Mara or was it a ten-off spectacular that first night? Was it the first night or the only one?). Inquiring minds (and restless fingers) want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5!!!

Hey annony you ass wipe how the fuck do you know about marriages and divorces your wife fucked you over from day one and you loved eating other guys' cum from her nasty ass pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husbands reasons are a lie

He wants to sleep with other women and have a threesome. How pathetically trite. But first he wants to pimp his wife out to another man. This is always a recipe for disaster. What happens when the lover is better in the sack? No going back from that. What happens when the lover gets his wife pregnant? No going back from that. What happens when the lover gives his wife an incurable disease? No going back from that. It's always the insecure, prideless wimps that want to see their wives with another man. Any wife with an ounce of self respect tells him "no" and if he pushes, divorces him. Why would a woman turn herself into a cheating slut to satisfy the fantasies of her stupid husband? This is a common fantasy, explored to death in this section. Not once has it ended well. As would be expected. Badly written drivel.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A stupid cartoon fantasy.

If its just sex, then why bother with sexual boundaries? Their marriage has ended and they are now housemates, who happen to fuck each other, among others. Sooner or later some aspect of uninhibited sex will come back to bite them, such as STD's, abuse, infatuation, black mail, etc. If its just sex, then it doesn't matter with whom, when, where, how often, or why. Pretty soon the whole point of being married gets blurred with the whole point of liberated promiscuity. And sooner or later their daughters will find out. Wonder how long before one of the daughter's boy friends turns out to have fucked their mother, or will have after dropping the daughter, or maybe will just fuck both of them at the same time. Why not; its just sex.

Grow Up!

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
My god!

It's a nice story. I'm hot. They're getting to explore, together. Why are all these folks fussing over your sweet horny story??

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
As you say

an excellent exploration of one way to arrive at polyamory. We are all different. For me and my cherished partner there would be risks not worth approaching, so not for me. But you render it credible for the two in the story, and all the more power and pleasure to them.

I do wish the Anon critics favoring monogamy-or-else would keep their pants up and move on, not drop them, crouch, then reveal proudly whatever they've expelled. They distort your score.

handymanjchandymanjcover 7 years ago
Thank You!!

This is exaxtly what I'm hoping to find when I come here. You describe enough detail to draw the reader in, while maintaining flow. In both your stories, the reader can sense the emotions and the desire.

I can't wait to hear the next chapter of the real-life story, or to experience more of your creativity and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All over the place, like a mad woman's shit.............

A bit lesbianish/selfish womanish for me 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it!

The kind of story I come here for.

As someone said earlier: it has a nice flowing story and enough details.

I also liked how you didn't go for the obvious Dan/Dane thing, but got us a lesbian encounter.

Nice going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re lovelover 02/28/17 (i agree with the comment!) I gave this story a 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+]

It's a nice sweet horny story!!!

LOVED IT!

The love making between Jae & Mara was depicted masterfully, a tour de force!

In my next life, i will be Jae's husband! Meanwhile i will be reading stories about her provided that you publish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY VERY MUCHP!

:-)

dc64dc64over 5 years ago
great story

very erotic ... but completely spoiled by the last sentence. What MAN gets off on that?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worse

Much worse than your other story, if you want the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous