Autobiography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... fuck me," Amanda begged me.

I backed out of her just to impale myself onto his cock.

"Fuck me... fuck me please..." she pleaded.

Amanda moaned as I entered her balls deep which pulled me of my male partner.

"Fuck me... please... fuck me," she begged again.

I retracted and again impaled myself onto his cock.

"Faster, fuck me faster."

My mind controlled my mind as my mind controlled my body; I began to fuck Amanda as I fucked the stud behind me.

He put his hands on my hips and controlled the pace; faster, faster until my balls were slapping Amanda and his were smacking my ass. The sound alone put me into believing

I was the female in the threesome.

Amanda began to moan as she came for a second time.

I began to shudder and slow down.

The man behind me pushed me forward once more driving my cock balls deep into Amanda while he pounded me without prejudice.

"Ah..." I maintained as I went into convulsions and deposited me seed deep into Amanda's heavenly body; at this point I was spent.

"Fuck yeah, mm, yeah," he moaned as he shot his load into me.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd yes," Amanda cried out as she orgasmed again from the little penetration and grinding she was receiving.

His cock was still hard and he continued to pound me until I again convulsed and and drained whatever I had left into Amanda.

He moaned and came once more then withdrew his still stiff cock from my ass.

My cock slid out of her as I took my weight off of her.

"Hey, you want to suck my dick," he laughed.

"She's had enough for tonight," Amanda told him as he stood and dressed.

"See you later," he said before leaving the room.

"Amanda, about what just happened," I began as we picked ourselves off of the floor.

"He saw a little girl on girl action and invited himself to the party," she laughed.

"Amanda," I began.

"Don't worry about it; it happened," she giggled as we made our way to the bathroom to clean up.

"But not to me," I remarked.

"Are you feeling guilty because you enjoyed it?" she asked touching up her makeup.

"I didn't enjoy it," I replied.

"Remember, I was there and from my view point you thoroughly enjoyed it," she giggled freshening up her lipstick.

"Amanda," I began.

"Tell me the truth... did you or didn't you enjoy it?" she asked directly as she starred into my eyes.

"Not at first," I sighed.

"Guilty as charged now don't worry about it; it doesn't change our relationship in the least," she insisted then gently pecked me on the lips.

I felt liberated; Amanda seemed genuine and wouldn't hold it against me. She touched up mu makeup and we messed with our hair a bit.

We were pretty spent but Amanda wanted to dance and headed downstairs to the party. As we descended the stairs my panties became wet as my male lover's cum began to slowly leak from my love canal; a reminder of my first class ass fucking I just received.

We had made it to the keg where we were simultaneous met by Tom and Rick who must have been keeping an eye on our whereabouts all night. The four of us talked and drank for a while until they asked us to dance; Amanda excused us to use the ladies room.

Amanda kissed me as soon as she locked the bathroom door; it was a long passionate kiss.

"I really want to dance; do you mind if we stay a little bit longer?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied not wanting to spoil her mood.

We went back to the keg where Tom and Rick were waiting for us and they poured four fresh beers handing Amanda and I one each.

I watched Amanda as she flirted with them and I fell into my female role the best I could and laughed and responded to their complimentary but silly jokes.

The beers disappeared fast; Tom clasped Amanda's hand and Rick took mine and led us to the back porch were others were dancing to a slow song.

Rick pulled me in close and our bodies met; he was turned on by me as I felt his cock stiffen between our bodies. I found this to be a bit humorous that he was turned on by me... well... what he thought I was. This and the help of a few beers made me giggle.

One of his hands moved from my back to my ass where he began to caress it; I didn't complain as I peered over at Tom and Amanda laughing and having a good time; putting up with Rick was the least I could do to keep Amanda's and my relationship on good terms.

Rick continued pressing himself against me.

Rick began to whisper compliments into my ear which honestly switched my brain right over to female. I liked hearing how sexy and beautiful I was and that he waited all night just to hold me in his arms.

The song stooped and a quicker paced song came on; we separated and began to dance.

He smiled at me and I smiled back; I was beginning to have fun.

When the song was over Tom and Amanda interrupted with beers in hand; Tom handed one to Rick and Amanda lightly stepped in between Rick and I and lipped 'thank you' before handing me my beer and stepping out of the way.

We talked for a bit, again the beers seemed to disappear quickly and we began dancing again.

After eight or so songs another slow one came into rotation and so did I. Rick spun me around so his back was to the crowd and couldn't see take my right hand and slid it down the front of his pants. He clasped my hand around his stiff cock and removed his hand from the front of his pants. Rick then put one hand on my back and the other on my ass and pulled me close; pressing our bodies together.

I looked for Amanda for help but she was nowhere to be found.

I stayed calm and tried to relax, after all, I just had my ass fucked by a stranger and I'm still breathing.

My hand wasn't comfortable so I moved it.

I must not have been paying attention because Rick kissed me and drove his tongue into my mouth.

My hand was twisted in a weird way and moved it once more.

We were still kissing and I became 'beer' confused. My hand was wrapped around his cock and I couldn't open it and pull my hand out of the front of his pants because our bodies were pressed tightly together. Also, I couldn't back out of the kiss because I was now backed against the wall of the back of the house.

He had me right where he wanted me.

I became enthralled in our kiss and no longer cared; he was a great kisser. Our bodies gave little movement as our tongues did all of the dancing.

No matter how contradictory this may sound; but I felt like a girl on her first date though I've never known what it's like to be one.

Rick began moaning a bit and I realized I've been slowly giving him a hand job as I've been trying to remove my hand from the front of his pants.

The entire night has been out of my control and with my recent predicament I decided to finish the job or he may become irritated... or worse... find me out. Not that I cared much at this point now that I was getting a bit turned on myself.

His kiss continued to break down my firewall a I concentrated on giving him the best hand job he's ever had.

I began to pant as my excitement rose to a new level and wrapped one of my legs around his pulling him in tightly.

We mutually broke our kiss as we lightly panted; we exchanged light to medium kissed as I now focused at the cock at hand.

I noticed my own cock had stiffened and pre-cum had begun to leak out from its dome.

We both began to slightly moan; we kissed muffling our moans the best we could though the music probably hid them from the rest of the crowd. His cock began to pulsate in my hand and mine along with it. Minutes later we broke our kiss as we came in unison; Rick spewed all over my hand and I soaked my panties mixing my cum with my lovers.

We starred at one another, my hand still on his still stiff cock, he asked me to go upstairs with him.

Rick was very good looking and quickly jumped at his offer; apparently I had no clue what I was getting myself into.

I wiped his cum off my hand onto his underwear as he gave room for me to pull my hand out. He clasped my hand and led me to the same upstairs bedroom Amanda and I shared with may male intruder.

The room had three couples and a threesome going on; a couple on the bed, against the wall, and the threesome on the floor; it was the ultimate buzz killer. I immediately headed toward the door and down the steps not wanting to be found out.

I frantically searched for Amanda until a felt a tap on my shoulder; it was Amanda, she was ready to go home and so was I.

Once in the car she asked how Rick and I got along and told her that we got along perfectly fine.

Then she brought up the fact that she saw me kissing Rick passionately and that my hand was down the front of his pants.

That's when I told her everything while it was still fresh in my memory because tomorrow I may not remember.

She questioned my loyalty and sexuality wondering if I was the right guy for her.

"Amanda, this whole evening was out of my control including all the circumstances leading up to this moment. The man in the bedroom which you told me to forget about, dancing with Rick, and ending up in the bedroom for a second time," I explained.

"Did you like it; kissing Rick and giving him a hand job?" she asked curiously.

"No, I only have eyes for you," I replied.

"Fine, but loyalty goes a long way with me," she told me.

"I understand," I replied.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I do," I answered.

Amanda drove me back to my place and walked me to the door. I invited her inside and pushed me back onto the bed, removed her panties, and straddled my face demanding that I pleasure her.

I did as she commanded and before long she was cumming all over my face.

Once satisfied she slid down my body and pulled off my soaked panties; she knew right away that Rick had turned me on and I had a huge orgasm.

This time, I explained in detail the events of the evening and if I weren't made to dance with Rick none of this would have happened.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault," she admitted as she tossed my panties to the floor and lay beside me.

"It's my fault as much as yours," I stammered.

"The future looks promising for us," she whispered as she snuggled close and we fell asleep.

12