Automated Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machine soon grew still, the motors drawing to a halt and allowing her thoughts to reassemble until Sarah remembered she was human. She was panting uncontrollably, her joints aching from being twisted in this awful position and straining against the bonds. There was no fighting it, she was going to be made to cum over and over. She couldn't fathom why this was happening. Why did such a machine even exist? Could it have been sent to her in error, intended to satisfy the kink of some rich masochist? The package had her name on it though. Worse still then, someone might have targeted her specifically to be ensnared by this devious trap. Perhaps they liked the idea of her being dominated and forced to cum against her will. Perhaps they liked more than the idea and were somehow watching. Sarah couldn't see any obvious lenses in the machine, but she couldn't rule it out either. At least her curtains were pulled closed.

Who would do something like this to her? She mentally listed off friends, acquaintances, fellow gym bunnies, clients, colleagues, dates and exes, questioning everything she knew about them, but the truth was this could have been the work of a complete stranger. Sarah's beauty attracted attention wherever she went, with her lithe figure and bright smile. She wondered where a creep even got technology like this. It was a shame it had been used so hatefully, because the actual machinery was spectacularly impressive. She had never cum this hard in all her life, nor in such quick succession. Just when she had felt utterly spent, the device found some other way to pry more explosive pleasure from her. Sickeningly the thought only made her wetter.

The whirring resumed as the thick dildo was slid free of her pussy, Sarah humiliated to see how needily her pussy lips gripped the rubber. On its way out a few beads of liquid dripped down into her forehead, eliciting a resigned grumble from her. At last the padding was removed from her head, back and shoulders, permitting Sarah to straighten out, bring her head out from between her legs and breathe properly. She didn't dare to let herself consider if it might be over, and she was right not to, with her wrists and legs still held firmly. A pad was brought to support her abdomen and under her thighs, allowing some of the muscles she had been forced to tense to now ease.

Lying flat and well-supported, her ankles were lifted by their cuffs and pulled up to her bum, while her arms were pulled back behind her until soon she could feel the tips of her fingers touching her bare feet. It had the effect of pulling her shoulders up and back, the sticky liquid on her face beginning to form trails, trickling down her cheeks and dripping from her chin. Immobilised, there was nothing she could do but curse as the collar rose up again and clasped around her throat.

She cried out in frustration, the collar tightening as a warning, and new instruments of torment finding their way into position, announced by the sharp biting sensation of clamps against her nipples. The grip around her windpipe clamped closed a little more, a cacophony of discomfort that Sarah endured by squeezing her eyes shut and forcing back tears. Too afraid to open her eyes, her other senses were heightened. The air was thick with the smell of her sex, and she could still taste its bitterness on her tongue. She jolted as a familiar pressure against her clit denoted the return of the vibrator, a welcome contrast to the biting pain. The sound of motors adjusting all around her filled her with dread, becoming too intrigued to keep her eyes defiantly closed. She opened them to the ghastly sight of the wet blue rubber dildo she had just been fucked with was now being brought to face her. The sweet stench intensified as it neared, stopping as it touched her lips. The machine afforded her enough movement to pull her head back and away from the dildo slightly, regarding it with disdain.

Just behind the dildo, the red light blinked on again, the light spilling across her naked body as the vibrator buzzed mockingly. Not again. She couldn't go another round, she was sure of it. Much as Sarah knew logically that there was no point in fighting, she couldn't help but instinctively jossel against her bonds. As before, little movement was achieved except for the bouncing of her ample tits, the sensation painful as it only tugged her nipples from their clamped positions. It was unbelievable that she yet again found her fury being surpassed by the mounting pleasure between her thighs. It was maddening. Sarah reasoned that at least this time she wouldn't have to endure her own juices splashing on her face. She flicked her head side-to-side, trying to propel the sticky dew off her skin, glad to have enough range of motion to do it, but worried she might be soon forced to take the dildo in her mouth. She clenched her jaw, adamant she wouldn't let it in.

As the orgasm blossomed in her belly, Sarah found herself staring unblinkingly into the red of the light, tensing her muscles and willing it to shut off and for the green to glow. She knew she would be punished for cumming without the permission of the green light, but It felt like an eternity, her body screaming out for release, shuddering with the need. It forced her to tug too hard, stretching her nipple against the clamp and gasping with the pain. The noise made her open her mouth to yelp before she could stop herself, already furious the machine would now surely force the dildo between her lips, but it didn't move.

Saeah looked back at the red glow, then at the stationary blue rubber cock and suddenly realised why her head had such freedom of movement. She tested her theory by tentatively wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo, the green light flashing for a moment then vanishing. Another cruel game. She had to suck her own juices off the cock she had just been fucked with, or she wouldn't be allowed to cum. As if the shameful smell of her own musk wasn't enough embarrassment to bear.

Her needy pussy was almost about to burst with orgasm, and her mind grappled with the dilema. Could she do it? Just for a few seconds? Willingly debase herself further than the machine already had? She couldn't. She wouldn't. The victory of her rebellion was short lived, dissolving into dread as her thighs quivered with the overpowering climax. She shrieked, enveloped in pleasure for mere milliseconds before it was corrupted by the sharp sting as her nipples were tugged downwards, her throat was constricted, and electricity crackled at her ankles and wrists. She would have screamed if she had been permitted the air. Despite all the torment, as they were eased the persistence of the vibrations had her immediately on the edge of cumming again.

"Please, just let me go!" she whimpered, staring at the dildo, then the red light, trying to push the pleasure from clouding her mind, "Please, just let me..." her voice was robbed by the impending delight, and she was mortified to find her jaw falling open, hesitating a moment before closing her eyes and pressing her head forward until the dildo met her wet lips. She swirled her tongue about the tip, and found the dildo lurched forward slightly, pressing deeper into her warm mouth, where she sucked listlessly on the shaft, bobbing her head up and down, tasting herself and wanting to hate it, but only able to register relief as the green light glowed. The release was spectacular, her body convulsing in white hot bliss as she came once, then again, squirting all over the vibrator as she squealed around the dildo. It seemed as long as she kept sucking, she was afforded to be a little louder, and to cum as much as she liked.

Soon she was slurping the cock all too eagerly, savouring the taste of that tiny shred of liberty: to cum as she pleased. Horrific as this all was, it was a euphoric contrast, not only to the cruelty of the last few hours, but the last few weeks. A distraction from the crushing shadow that had confined Sarah to her bed for days on end, unable to face the prospect of crossing the threshold of her front door. It paled in comparison to the battle she was waging against these wretched contraptions. Even the vitriol she was filled with was better than the numbness.

Each wave of pleasure blended indistinguishably into the next as Sarah suckled the girthy cock. Suddenly she became aware of a tinny-knocking. The sound barely audible over the hum of the machine, and she might have been forgiven for mistaking it for a mechanical oddity of the device, but she soon grasped the source: a rasp of knuckles on glass. She snapped her eyes over to her living room window concealed behind the curtain. Her eyes went wide with the revelation.

"Sarah? Sarah I know you're in there," came the small voice, she was just able to make it out through the double glazing and all the racket, "You've been shut yourself up in there for days now, come on, just talk to me!". It was Sarah's friend Lily coming to check on her. Of late, a quick cup of tea with Lily was just about all the socialising she could muster, and she was overcome with delight at the prospect of a rescue. Lily knew where the spare key to the front door was, taped to the underside of the bins at the end of the driveway. She'd never had any cause to use it, but surely Lily remembered where it was? Surely even though Sarah had ignored her calls all week, her friend would still be concerned enough to check on her. She was touched that someone had come at all, despite the fact Sarah was finding that her weeks of ignoring friends were becoming an increasingly common pattern.

The machine seemed to pick up on the development, responding accordingly. The collar choked her more severely than ever, the dildo pushing deeper into her mouth, now pummeling her throat as the vibrations ramped up, muddying her thoughts. Even still Sarah fought, groaning into her gag, wrestling for air and tussling against the restraints. The orgasm light shone red, and soon Sarah could scarcely make out the sounds of the outside over the noise of her own gagging.

"Sarah... don't do this. Talk to me." said Lily, just about discernable over all the noise, infuriating Sarah to be unable to respond. Only weeks ago Lily had come knocking and Sarah had instead buried herself deeper into the house. Another time she had cranked up the music to ignore the doorbell and maxed the speed on her treadmill, running and running until Lily finally gave up and left. She would give anything now for her friend's help, but she was completely trapped. Barely able to think.

"Look, just call me okay." Lily said, sighing, "I'll come by again tomorrow, with frappuccinos! If that doesn't work, I don't know what will."

Sarah wanted to scream for her to come back, but could barely breathe until the machine deemed it safe enough to permit her airways full capacity. She gasped for air, sucking oxygen in from around the dildo as it lessened its assault on her tonsils. The vibrations however did not wane, and Sarah began to not only resign herself to this fate, but welcome the punishment. She pulled her head away from the dildo, glaring at the red light in rebellion as the outline of a small orgasm began to take shape and she let it materialise. The electric snap, pinching of her nipples and constriction of her throat were endured willingly. She gritted her teeth, took the pain, and rallied on towards another orgasm. It arrived quicker and larger than the last, fuelled by defiance and bolstered by her resolve. Another onslaught of punishment propelled her higher yet, a mind melting climax building in her belly as she screamed at top volume, tensing her arms and legs but failing to pry them apart from the hog-tie pose. She scowled at the red light as she squirted with cum, her whole body shuddering with pleasure, screaming into her gag defiantly.

Then the machine unceremoniously stopped. It shut down, the lights dying and motors slowing to a halt. It took a moment to register for her, still panting in her restraints as the orgasm and fury began to fade. The anticipated punishment never came.

The collar snapped open with a click, and Sarah hurriedly wrangled it off by swaying her neck and shoulders. Her nipples were released one at a time, the sensation nearly as painful as when they were first pinched, then her wrists came free. She was careful to prop herself up on the padded platforms beneath her, not wanting to fall on the sharp-looking metal mechanisms protruding below. With shaky arms, she waited until the cuffs on her ankles were unlocked to manoeuvre off the machine, using all the energy she had left to propel herself off to the side. She landed in a sweaty heap on the carpet beside the machine, groaning in relief and pain.

Her joints burned from the various stress positions and her holes were sore from repeated penetration. Gulping in the air with exhaustion, she crawled off towards the wall, trying to put distance between her and the machine. The clacking of motors made her flinch, backing away as she watched the machine reassemble. The cuffs slid into the centre along their rails, the arms shortening telescopically as the lights were folded away and the cardboard shell began to retake shape. The legs of the device retracted back into the machine, dropping the unit back onto the floor with a thump, and within moments it was retaking its package disguise. The circular indents in the carpet, the stench of sex and the silk gown saturated with her juices were now the only clues that Sarah hadn't hallucinated the whole afternoon.

Her mind swam with shock, digesting the insanity of what had just happened, and the equally inconceivable notion that it was over. She lay paralysed, her mind swimming. Finally she realised that of all the things she could do next, one of them could not wait.

The shower was warm and soothing, and no amount of scrubbing at her skin seemed enough to wash her of the humiliation of her afternoon. The torment kept returning in flashes, and the thought of that machine lying dormant in her living room was all-consuming. For the first time in well over a week, she had a critical goal. She had to get out of this house and put distance between her and the machine. The firmness of that objective was immediately invigorating. She was free and she was going to stay that way. The new cleaness of her body felt profound.

Sarah dashed to the bedroom and emerged fully dressed for the first time in a while. Moving quickly passed the living room without allowing her eyes to venture within, she snatched up her keys and hurried outside. It had been so long since she had been out of the house that she could scarcely recall the places people went and why. Walking aimlessly and at pace, she decided after some time that perhaps she could go to Lily's house for a change.

* * * * *

The "Quick-N-Clean Domestic Services" van backed into Sarah's driveway shortly after she had left. A crew exited and let themselves into the house using the set of keys they had retrieved days ago from her hiding spot under the bins. Each of them had a bag of kit with them, and they certainly looked the part, with cleaner uniforms, masks, gloves and hats to avoid leaving any trace of their presence. One of them spent time actually wiping the windows, convincing any prying neighbours that this was an actual cleaning service, while another of them tended to the device.

Crouching over the box flat on the ground, one of the team opened up his tablet and clicked through some screens until the machine beeped. With a click the device separated into three parts, and between the three of them they loaded each of the segments into their cleaning kit bags. Two of them swept the house, retrieving the cameras hidden around the apartment, a trick Nefarium often used to build suspense on the website, as members could see snippets of the victim's day and get to know them before their entrapment.

One of them reached into the bags and removed an SD card from one of the parts of the device. She clicked it into her handheld computer to back up the footage. All told, it was a lot easier than the alternate extraction methods they had planned involving midnight break-ins and fake family emergencies to try and safely retrieve the equipment without Sarah knowing.

The team vacated the house, stowed the bags in the back of the van and made off for the next town over. Within hours they were at the warehouse location they had been given, the team reconstructing the machine and giving it a thorough clean inside and out, including removing the postage label from the surface. Now ready for reuse, they set the device back to box-mode just as a delivery driver pulled up outside, buzzing the intercom three times in quick succession.

"Hey, I'm here for a collection?" the delivery man droned, not bothering to make eye contact as he flicked through papers on his clipboard and retrieved a pre-printed label. "Delivery to a Rebecca at 37 Green Avenue?" he confirmed, sticking the label to the box, loading it into his truck and heading off to the next stop.

12