All Comments on 'Automated Package'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent as usual. Prefer these stories to the holiday one that you did. Also loved the hotel one.

bobbycull55bobbycull55almost 2 years ago

A lot was left unanswered: (a) why was the device sent? (b) who knew to send the device? (c) what will happen to Sarah after her experience?

Different scene. creative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too unreal and impossible. Very stupid.

vootvootvootvootalmost 2 years ago

Amazing (and very fucked up) stuff, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, good work. Minor note - "jostled."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

these stories are some of the best on this site, think this is my new favorite

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

This is probably the most interesting and different and HOT story I have read on this site in a long long time! Thank you for this little erotic gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly best story on this site for me. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE a male version of this device/story as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have one of the most interesting minds and imaginations that I have been fortunate enough to stumble onto. These stories you have been creating are frighteningly realistic as well as incredibly titillating and just plain fun to read. On top of the sexual assault angle, can you imagine running out of your home so that you can tell your best friend or significant other how you survived this harrowing ordeal just so you can take them back to your place of residence and find everything perfectly clean and your mechanical tormentor somehow missing. Talk about a complete and utter mindfuck! That is probably the exact moment your start hyperventilating and drooling while what is left of your coherent mind is attempting to figure out how this machine left. Did it walk away or maybe called a taxi or Uber? Meanwhile the others who are now involved in your fantasy have decided you need a rest and some professional help so they take you to hospital just to “have you physically looked over to make sure there was no permanent physical damage. While you are talking with the doctor, your friends are explaining how you have been depressed and withdrawn from everyone and then you show up at their home with this fantasy which you seem overly fixated on so maybe they could have someone look you over, ya know…just to be safe. Wow, I think I just started chapter 2 😵‍💫. Anyway I just wanted to let you know how much I respect your writing and enjoy your stories. Thanks for all you have done and will do.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 1 year ago

Amazingly hot as always, the twist of her being clinically depressed was interesting, nice that it provided the motivation for her to break out of that rut, hopefully its the start of Sarah's recovery.

The moment when her friend is knocking, but Sarah is being fucked at the same time and unable to call for help that is so close - really *really* hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, more entrapment and domination!

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year ago

You never disappoint. A bit hard for me to really picture this working infallibly, but it could work. Delicious, is the word that I would use to describe the subject of your desire. Nice to have a short one every now and then. KUTGW!

DEGEDEGE7 months ago

You awesome nerdy devious!!! I love your stories, your plots, the amazing detail you put on every deliver!!!

I wonder what next!!! Please do not stop writing!!!

I've come back from re reading the fucking hot Sybian story some years later and still has the same magic. It's a classic!!!

Can't wait for your next story

DEGEDEGE7 months ago

You're the Erotic NC version of Black Mirror... Lol!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...