All Comments on 'Automatic for the Peeples'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

That was hella fun. And quite possibly a real situation a couple of decades down the line at most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well thought out story, good for a giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
stupid

made no sense at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Original. 3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for a laugh

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Ha. It was certainly different. Right now I'm wearing a "TeslaBot" T-shirt. Perhaps a sign of things to come in the future. (or Cum). Anyway, very creative. Many thanks for the laugh. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5* just on originality alone. Very different from the norm & entertaining. LMFAO when he got the Betty & the explanation to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is perhaps a first humorous LW entry that I've finished. A great relaxing laugh, thank you

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Good parameters all around. Quite enjoyable in its idiocy. Five stars. ~~JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! The internet became what it is today because of porn sites. Home use robotics will follow that path sooner than you think! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly imaginative and funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly, your stories seem to get worse and not better.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago
Hilarious!

And maybe prescient. In the not to distant future there will be programmable fuckbots. Why have sex with a real person when you can have exactly what you want from a droid?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I TRY not to be a category Nazi, but why isn't this in SciFi?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I found myself wanting to write 'cute story', but cute doesn't describe it. The story line, the dialogues expressed, the mannerisms so typical human, the humor throughout- you are getting really good at this. Wish I had your imagination, and you get another 5 from me.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Just wanted to add that some or most of the commenters who don't like this story will hate it because of their innate insecurities.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

That was a really good, fun story. 5*, of course. It was different, though I kind of wondered if Betty and Mark 2 would get it on together.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Fun and coming soon to an internet near you!

K.K.K.K.over 2 years ago

Fun read, very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brave new world ... vive la robotic.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

Creative and fun. It could have gone full metal sinister but you kept it light with a side order of wisdom to chew on later in bed …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imaginative and funny. 5

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Creative and amusing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice light fun story among the heavy serious endevours that frequent this site. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adult toy story. Post it in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, how weird are the authors, therapy is too late for you lol

Very silly and clearly a couple of old bots

JJ

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Weird in a fun way so 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story, was way out there...but very good!

I liked the way both husband and wife learned, from the mistakes they made, and both got a ring-side seat on the way cheating of any kind, even with AI toys as described in this story, can tear a marriage, so quickly apart.

I was glad, by story end, they got rid of the extravagant sex toys, and went back to being good girls and boys, still married and in love and satisfied with each other, at home, once again!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Now that was fun.

its a rare treat when an author uses a bit of imagination and effort to put forth a decent story, regardless of subject.

Truly a funny enjoyable ride.

Now I'll return to my regularly scheduled removal of cocks out of cucks asses.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

You succeeded in what you set out to accomplish. Original and entertaining.

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

"Coming to Amazon for Christmas 2030!"

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 2 years ago

forget the haters please keep fresh content like this coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't there a Humor category? Or maybe Erotic Couplings? There was no adultery, no cheating, more of a Fantasy/Science Fiction story. The brain is the most important sex organ, if you have a brain. Your characters were as robotic as the sexbots they were using: Stick Tab A into Slot B and, Shazam, galactic orgasm. Who needs a brain, in this story? A decent attempt at Humor, but it wasn't in that category. A pretty stupid Loving Wives story, and rated according. But thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a good one, and it was hilarious. You have a pretty good range in your writing and it will be interesting to see what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious and fantastically creative

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

This was a really fun story. Of course, the sex toys lack in the human interaction category, but could easily be addictive. Surprised the wife didn’t lose her job due to tanking productivity.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Hilarious.

5-stars & Favorite

haveguillamehaveguillameover 2 years ago

Fantastic, hilarious and a genuine LW story. Good command of the English language.

ibbunkibbunkover 2 years ago

A+ for creativity and imagination!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking brilliant! *****

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great story, although I believe I'm suffering from a bout of moderate Uncanny Valley, right now.

.

Ingenious!!! 5++++++/5!

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Yes!

This story was cute, funny, original, imaginative, and well written. Kudos!

Thanks for writing!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A very well told story that on the one hand made me laugh out loud, but on the other hand it made me very thoughtful. In 20 years, exactly what you said so funny will be normal. There will be cyborgs designed and made for just that. And social "speechlessness" will increase. The people who hardly care about the "other" today will sink even more into their self-chosen loneliness. Perhaps this development may lessen sexual assaults, perhaps also sex murders, but one thing it will certainly do, people will become even more lonely!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

What happens when you have competing masturbation units, male and female. They fall in love and fuck their existence away! Too much technology only hinders mankind’s evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very amusing and creative. Thank you! 5 stars, of course. Forget the grumpy category discussions, I don't care where you place your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story. I enjoyed chuckeling , as I read it. LP

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

can they even feel each other anymore? this was a B low budget movie btw forgot the name. except it was more about the love not sex

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 2 years ago

Fairly original. Seems like I remember a story where the husband considers himself in competition with her "wand", only it was NOT a lighthearted tale. Glad to see them stay together, it could have gone another direction. Full marks, Thanks for posting.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Would have been gone day one. Too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The Day May Be Cumming Sooner Than You Think.

Its only a matter of time, and adaptation. Glad I won't be here. Thanks for the effort.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

5*. No, 10*!!

2 additional stars for this one alone : "Mr. Peeples reflected that he needed to change employers."

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

That was spectacular and I have my broker ready to pounce when these things go public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally fucked up....she is a crazy bitch

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Especially in this time of legitimate concern about the pernicious effect of ultra-right-wing nationalism, I think it would behoove us all to avoid casual use of "Nazi" (as in "category Nazi"). Thanks a lot, Seinfeld.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative. And why was the wife a crazy bitch? Yes she was addicted to her fuckbot. Just like husbands addicted to porn. Sure if it continued, their marriage was on trouble due to jealousy and insecurity. And she certainly was into the increased usage and size settings. But humans when provided with a toy that gives them great pleasure, whether a man or a woman, will have trouble resisting it. So she isn't crazy. And while she was at times a hypocrite, she wasn't a bitch. She was an addict. Obsessed with her sex toy. And looks like hubby was on his way too. They were doing parallel fucks with their bots for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately they were definitely on a path to divorce, because we human beings are jealous. And for good reason. If a spouse was hooked on using a toy and watching porn to the exclusion of sex with his/her partner (Mark 2 was starting to crimp their sexy time quite a bit), then thr marriage is in trouble. She was addicted and the pleasure high was starting to warp the marriage and affect how she viewed the machine. He had a better upgraded female model,.and he could certainly see the allure. In reality, they would have fought and argued a lot more. But the author wanted to draw out the symmetry on purpose. Creative story. Healthy marriages between wealthy couples in the not too distant future are doomed, whether due to sexbots or VR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
LOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was great!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi-lar-e-ous!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anonymous from 9 months ago with the co.ment starting with "Creative.." has an excellent analysis of this story. The wife had an addiction. The hsuband was catching up with Betty despite coming late to the party. In reality Betty was a bigger threat with her upgrades. The Mark II was an advanced dildo. The wife often used in the Mark II in the same position. Regardless they were headed to divorce wmdue to jealousy. Future marriages will have real challenges. Expect women will prefer sex androids as they will want emotional intimacy (at least for a while) to be separated clean between spouse and sex robot. Men will love out their fantasies in VR. Essentially a radical upgrade of porn addiction. Of course who knows what comes first and what wins out. I doubt it will be traditional marriage, if the human race lives that long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Shut up, you bitch!" Mrs. Peeples hissed.

Betty paused moaning and replied, "I would not even be here if you were a better wife."

=====> Classic!!

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

If Open AI buys into Boston Dynamics (or vice versa), Katy bar the door. The bedroom door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.