Autumn by Marina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Sharon settled down, Marina called over to Tom, "Come here Tom. It is time to teach Autumn how to suck a real cock." Tom moved over and Marina knelt in front of him. Marina motioned for Sharon to kneel between herself and I in front of Tom. Sharon grabbed a bit of padding from a drawer for our knees.

"Sharon, you've probably sucked cock more than us.... what can you teach us?" Marina asked.

"Well, the keys to sucking cock ladies is smile, desire and eye contact." She took it in her mouth looking like it was her favorite drink, and looked straight at him. Marina took a turn doing the same. Then it was my turn. Seeing them take his cock so seductively made me want to try. I took his cock in my mouth smiling, with eye contact, and acted like I wanted it.

Marina commented, "You're such a good slut Autumn."

"Yes Princess, you're a good slut." agreed Sharon. I smiled from ear to ear, I really enjoyed the compliment.

Sharon continued, "Now also remember to keep it sloppy, and try to deep throat it if you can. Also, stroke it a bit when you're catching your breath." Sharon demonstrated, then gave Marina a turn, then me. I smiled, kept eye contact and took it all as directed.

"What's next?" Tom asked as we got up.

"You should fuck Autumn," Marina and Sharon said simultaneously.

"How did you know I was going to say that?" Marina asked Autumn.

Sharon replied, "Well, I figured there was a reason you wanted Autumn to wear a plug for the past few days." They kissed.

Between the cock-sucking encouragement and the feeling of excitement being with Marina and Sharon as well, I was so turned on and in the moment that I wanted nothing more than to feel a real cock inside me.

"Oh princess!" Sharon exclaimed. "You get to have the full slut experience." Sharon said enthusiastically. "Having a warm cock inside you and filling you up with cum is an experience you've got to feel."

Marina and Sharon helped me on the table and put my feet up in the straps. Sharon adjusted the stirrups so they'd be up higher than usual to give better access to my backside. The girls each held one of my hands; each was on one side of me. We all looked back at Tom and he put some lubricant on his cock and my opening. I felt his cock touching it.

"Now relax," Marina said. She nibbled my ear the way she knew I liked and my focus went to that. Tom slipped in.

"He's inside," Sharon whispered. "One more step to womanhood!"

Marina whispered to me, "If you want to cum, you may, as long as you're not stroking yourself. Like a girl."

"Fuck her Tom," Sharon encouraged. Then to me, "Oh princess, you're going to love this... the feeling of fullness from his cock... and the anticipation of his warm jizz filling you... and then it finally does and you'll really be a woman forever."

They both took turns kissing me, sucking my nipples, caressing my small breasts.

I started panting, a tingling sensation building on my prostate as Tom's cock rubbed it over and over.

"You're doing great princess," Sharon said, "Such a good girl. He's balls deep inside you."

I was moaning in full on ecstasy at that point. "There! there! keep rubbing that spot!" I exclaimed as Tom found just the right spot and angle.

Cum leaked out of my girl-cock. It wasn't an orgasm in the sense that I "shot my load"... it just dribbled out as the waves of stimulation cascaded over my body. Tom sensed it and announced, "I'm going to fill up your pussy." Just as I thought my orgasm was finishing, I felt his cock pulse inside of me and felt his cum fill my hole. My orgasm didn't stop after all--it continued until after his was finished.

Tom pulled out and as I was calming down Sharon said, "See princess didn't that feel amazing?"

It did. Marina and Sharon kissed above me. I was coming back to my senses but still hard and horny. Tom's cum was dripping out of my whole. I looked a little confused, unsure of what to do. Sharon saw me and said, "It's OK, princess, wear that cum like the proud whore you are now." Marina agreed and gave me a kiss.

Sharon announced, "Marina's turn!" Marina took my place on the table and Sharon began eating her out. It was my job to caress and kiss her as Sharon took care of her pussy. Tom went back to sitting in the corner.

Marina came in Sharon's mouth, but she wanted more. "Babe, cum fill me up with the rest of your cum. Sharon, would you be so good as to sit on my face so I can thank you properly?"

"Sure, Marina, you don't have to suggest that twice." Sharon found a step stool to help her get on the table, kneeling facing me. She lowered herself onto Marina's face. Once I saw they were in position, I slid my cock-let into Marina's pussy. For extra stimulation I rubbed her clit with a finger. I saw Marina's tongue flicking Sharon's pussy. Sharon leaned forward so we could open our mouths and kiss. Sharon was first to cum again. She quivered over Marina's face.

I then filled Marina's pussy with my clear "cum"--not that there was a lot of it after being on hormones for 7 weeks by then. Sharon and I took turns eating Marina out until we felt her body shake.

We were exhausted. Happy, but tired. We each dressed as best as we could. But our faces were a mess and we were all walking a little gingerly. It was a good thing no one would really see us in the empty strip mall of the doctor's office at 1am. We said goodbyes and exchanged hugs at our cars. 20 minutes later, Marina and I were naked in her bed, Tom's cum still breeding in me.

12