Autumn by Marina Ch. 05

Story Info
Following up Autumn's foursome and planning what's next.
2.8k words
4.68
6.4k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters So Far

Autumn: Our main character in the process of transition. Initially reluctant, but given her girlfriend Marina's encouragement she has been on hormones for six weeks. She has now embraced her transition. Two weeks ago she had an orchiectomy.

Marina: Autumn's co-worker who is mostly a lesbian. After a break-up she finally gave her male co-worker a chance--if he promised to wear panties on their first date. Since then she's been slowly turning "Autumn" into her girlfriend.

Amy: Owner of the local spa and a laser hair technician as well as a special friend of Marina's.

Stephanie: Autumn's doctor and another special friend of Marina's. She has prescribed Autumn hormones and is monitoring her progress.

Christine: Autumn's therapist.

Sharon: The doctor who performed the orchiectomy on Autumn. She, her husband Tom, Marina, and Autumn just finished a foursome.

Tom: Sharon's husband. He just fucked Autumn, giving Autumn her first feeling of a pulsing warm cock and cum inside her.

I was a little sore the next day. Marina had gotten up first and made me breakfast in bed. She brought in the waffles and coffee and kissed me on the cheek to wake me up.

"Hey babe!" she said.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"I wanted you to get the full experience."

"Wouldn't that be more like me walking home or getting a cab on my own at 3am?".

"Yeah, that could happen sometimes, but I went with the nicer approach." We started eating. "I got a text from Sharon... she had a great time (of course) and would like to see us again."

"Have you replied?"

"Not yet, I figured I'd talk to you. What do you think? Do you want to see her? What about Tom?" His cum was still in me from the night before. The first time I had taken a cock.

"I don't know, I'm all mixed up. I didn't think I'd like guys, and I still don't, but being a woman I kinda felt it was my job to get him off."

She snickered, "And a good job you did."

"Can you just tell her something like we had a great time too, but I'm kinda sore, and we definitely want to get together again, but can't say when right now."

"Sure. That sounds good."

After breakfast I finally had a chance to shower. I felt so happy. I did it! I was a good slut who took her first cock! And though I still loved women, I enjoyed the power play of getting a man off, then feeling him mark me with his cum.

Marina and I decided to celebrate by going out shopping. I did some makeup, but didn't really feel passable. Marina gave me some encouragement though, and after adding clip-on earings and a purse I felt better. I wore a simple black t-shirt, padded bra and jean skirt. Marina put on a jean skirt too with a grey t-shirt. We hit several shops and tried on several things, but only bought two or three items.

During our shopping Marina said, "You looked great last night. But it is a shame I didn't have many earings for you to choose from. Do you maybe want to get your ears pierced?"

"Well, maybe--but won't everyone at work start asking questions?"

"A lot of guys get ears pierced. And these days everyone is being careful not to say the wrong thing so if anyone says anything I bet it will be privately and they'll say something positive."

I decided, "OK, sure... do we need to make an appointment?"

"Nope, Amy can do it for us and I'm sure she can squeeze us in."

Amy's spa was on our way back from the stores, so we stopped in. Sure enough, she had some time between her appointments so once she finished with her current client she invited us back to one of the rooms.

We each exchanged kisses and one of Amy's hands caressed my bottom as she walked me to the table.

"What can I help you with? We do need to do your next laser hair removal this week or next week, but I'm too booked today."

"How about Wednesday after work for that?" I asked.

She checked her schedule. "Sure! Ok. Now what brought you in today?"

Marina jumped in, "I convinced her to get her ears pierced."

"Oh, yes, that makes sense. How many piercings do you want in each ear Autumn?"

"Um, let's go easy, one each...?" I said, sort of turning it into a half question.

"Well, some girls get a couple."

"Let's crawl before we run." I answered.

"Well, maybe you'd like to have something else pierced."

"What do you mean?"

Amy ran through some options, "You can do an eyebrow, nose on the side, nose in the middle, belly button,..."

Marina interjected, "Oh, if you get your belly button pierced, I will too. We could match!"

I paused, mulling it over.

Marina continued, "I think it is subtly sexy, and hidden from view at work."

"Sold." I said. I had always thought a pierced belly button was cute on a woman, now I could do it.

Amy suggested we do our belly buttons first. She wiped the area, then inserted a hollow needle to make the hole. She then inserted a simple curved barbell. As Amy did that, Marina gave Amy a rundown of our night with Sharon and Tom. Once my belly button was pierced, Amy gave me a sweet kiss and said, "Good job princess."

I gave her a puzzled look. "Oh, isn't that what Sharon called you?"

Marina took my spot and Amy did the same for her navel. Once Amy finished she gave Marina a kiss, but this time Marina wrapped her arms around Amy and kissed her deeply for a minute.

Then I was back in the chair and Amy was prepping my ears. She pierced each and put in simple silver studs.

With some more kisses goodbye, we were on our way home. But Marina did invite her to a costume party at our place the next Saturday night--which was news to me.

Monday at work was normal and boring. No one commented on my earrings.

Monday after work I had an appointment with Christine, my therapist.

I changed into a navy skirt and white blouse at her office and did a quick bit of makeup.

I started to give Christine a quick run-down of my past two or three weeks. "As you know I had the surgery a little over two weeks ago. It wasn't too painful, but I did have to take Tylenol every day. I stopped a few days ago."

"Have you felt any side effects? Feel differently?"

"No side effects I don't think... I do feel more at ease with myself. My clothes fit better, although I still have one thing in the way down there. But I really didn't get into what I wanted to tell you yet."

"What is that?"

I began talking about Friday night, "The other night my surgeon Sharon and her husband Tom went out on a sort of double date with my girlfriend and I."

"Oh...?"

"Yes, they picked a fancy restaurant where we could get dressed up. Sharon said they wanted to experiment a little to spice things up and Sharon was flirting with Marina and I during my last check up, so we decided to go out."

"And after dinner?"

I gave a coy smile and said, "We went back to one of the exam rooms at her office--it was well after hours and each of us took a turn on the exam table." I didn't get into the graphic details, but gave her a good idea of what happened: that we girls ate each other out in various combinations; Marina and Sharon wanted me to fuck Sharon; Tom just watched and played with himself until Sharon taught Marina and I to give a blowjob; then Marina asked Tom to fuck me as I laid on the table until he filled me with cum; and finally I came in Marina as Sharon sat on her face.

"Wow," said Christine as she crossed her legs. She then asked me, "So how did it feel to get fucked?"

"I kinda liked it... I think?"

"Based on your feelings of 'getting fucked' and still having 'one big thing' in your panties, have you thought about full sexual reassignment surgery?" Christine probed.

I had to admit it was on my mind ever since Friday night, "Yeah, maybe... I mean if you made me make a decision now I'd say absolutely, but I do feel I should research it some more."

She was always asking open-ended questions. "And what is it that makes you want to say yes?"

"Well, for one, I don't have to worry about what I have getting in the way when I wear anything. That is kind of the easiest thing to notice and has a big day to day impact, but if it were just that I could manage with just tucking it or something. Second is I wouldn't have to be concerned about being stopped in the bathroom in public--I mean I'd have confidence standing my ground if anyone questioned me. And third sex with it would be less messy and more pleasurable."

For the first time Christine sort of went past her role as my therapist, "Well, I can certainly vouch for that--it is much less messy and much more 'pleasurable'. But I understand that you want to be careful. I can give you a list of surgeons who specialize in this. You can check them out on-line and if you decide to go forward make some appointments with your top choices. Of course, if you find other doctors you'd like to consider that's good too."

I went home and started looking up the list of surgeons Christine had given me. I looked at their websites and the before/after photos they had until too late in the night.

The next day at work Marina stopped me in the hall and reminded me she was going to throw a party that Saturday night and we could talk it over more at her place after dinner. So I did my workout as soon as I got home, took a shower, had a light dinner, got dressed in a women's jeans and a women's cut black t-shirt, put on light make-up, and went to Marina's--at 8:30.

Wearing a black tennis skirt and blue t-shirt, she greeted me with a kiss and told me her plans for the party. It was going to cheerleader sleepover party!

I was excited and giggled with glee, but then said, "I don't have an outfit for that."

Marina reassured me, "No problem, we'll find something online." So we browsed online to find a realistic one--not one over sexualized. We ordered the two most likely sizes. They would arrive on Thursday.

She then led me to her bedroom where she kissed me as she took off my top and caressed my breasts. "I think you're breasts are growing. This feels like breast tissue, not fat. And I think your areolas are getting bigger. Your nipples are definitely bigger." I pulled off her shirt, then she leaned down to kiss my nipples.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, you're getting sensitive in a good way now princess."

"Is that what it feels like for you?"

"Probably, but better--you've only been on estrogen for 6 weeks. Imagine when you hit six months."

"I can't wait," I answered as I unfastened her bra then kissed her nipples.

"How about this?" she asked as she leaned in and shifted her weight so our breasts (mostly hers) would touch each other.

That felt amazing--even more than just her hands. Maybe because I knew our erogenous zones were in contact. Maybe because I was imagining my breasts growing more.

I unzipped her skirt leaving her in just a black thong and she unfastened and unzipped my jeans leaving me in purple bikini panties.

"You're so pretty Autumn, and you're going to look incredible the longer you're on estrogen. I love you!"

"I love you too Marina."

"Fuck me," Marina commanded as she laid on the bed.

Despite the estrogen, in the right circumstances I could still get hard, and this was one of them. She laid back on the bed and I slipped off her thong, then pulled my own panties down to the floor. I didn't enter her right away though. I leaned over her and kissed her, making sure our tits rubbed together to feel that again, then I kissed her nipples.

I still held off, worried that I'd finish too quick. So I put my face in front of her pussy and searched for her clit with my tongue. Once I found it I flicked it gently. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it up to her left breast.

She continued to hold my hand as I caressed her breast. Marina said, "The tighter I hold your hand, the more tongue I want." So I licked her gently and aggressively depending on her grip. It was a great way to communicate. She panted and moaned throughout. When her moaning crested I knew she came.

We kissed, my lips covered in her juices.

"Now I want your cum," she commanded. I entered her in a missionary position. She was wet and easy to slip into. As I fucked her, I slipped out a couple of times.

I stopped for a moment and she said, "Now I'll be on top. I'm going to milk that cum out of you." So I laid back and she got on top of me and slipped me inside of her. Her tits were bouncing in front of me, but as I lookeds down, mine were jiggling a little too.

After a lazy but steady pace, she rode me faster and kept that up. I moaned throughout--just like she had and was doing again. She didn't slow down and I didn't want her to as I filled her pussy with whatever cum I had. I sat up, still inside her and we hugged and kissed.

As we laid down holding each other I slipped out and we dozed off cuddling.

I woke 30 minutes later to use the bathroom. She was awake as I came back to bed. We cuddled again and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early to go back to my apartment and change before work.

I was set to leave work a little early because I had an appointment with Amy for laser hair removal at her salon. Amy, with her hair up in a pony tail and wearing black jeans over a pink bodysuit gave me a quick kiss as we closed the door to the room with the laser.

"Here, let me help you undress." She said as she unbuttoned my shirt and then unzipped my jeans. I stepped out of my shoes and before you knew it I was in just my black bikini panties.

"OK princess, lay down and I'll get to work. What would you like to start with?"

"Let's get my face out of the way."

We then proceeded to talk about the upcoming party. Amy said, "One of my favorite memories from a cheerleader sleepover in college was a game of 'Truth of Dare'. Maybe that would be fun". So we spent much of the time brainstorming questions that Amy would jot down.

Five hours later, soon after the salon was officially closed, Amy had lasered away the hair on my face on down except for a small heart shaped area just above my gurl-cock.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Glad it is all over. My skin feels sore all over."

She gave me a kiss goodnight and promised to see me Saturday night.

My order arrived on Thursday as promised. After work when I got it off the front porch I brought it in and tried them both on, keeping the cheerleader outfit that fit better. Once that was set, I remembered to call Marina. She loved Amy's idea to do Truth or Dare during the party.

After I did my workout and shower, I put the uniform on and found some cheer videos to practice a couple of cheer routines just in case the girls asked me to.

Friday after work Marina and I just ordered Pizza at her place. We started planning the truths & dares as we did each other's nails. She gave me what is now my favorite color--deep purple--while I did hers in a light pink. We then cuddled on the couch while watching several episodes of "The L Word". When we caught each other dozing, we went to the bedroom and fell asleep.