Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

"Grandpa could step in."

"You think I'm ready to let go of him?" his mother replied.

Teeth sank into her neck. Frank didn't bite down hard enough to hurt her, even though that had to have taken her by surprise, but he got the message across. Though when her yelp gave way to a sensual moan, he was forced to ask himself what message that was.

"She might not mind spending some time with him, but you've got to admit that it would be better for everyone if you fill Bobby's shoes." Steam-lips trailed kisses down his back while her detached hands continued fawning over his big muscles. "For now."

"While you pretend that Grandpa makes you as happy as I do," he said with a gently mocking tone. He didn't like talking to his mother like that, but she had no objections.

To put it mildly. "He tries," she said, sounding lost in ecstasy already.

Well, he might have backed away from the unspoken promise to part her lips with his fat cock, but he was still working magic with his hands. Perhaps he'd made her a little more open to tactile stimulation as well. And agitated the contents of her Libido even further with a direct, if subtle, stream of energy. "He's not me, though."

"He's not you," his mother agreed, giving various muscles a squeeze. "Don't be too good to Liz," she added. "Hold a few moves back. The better ones should be just for me."

"Of course."

A thoughtful sound passing through her closed lips, his mom tilted her head back and to the side. Those dark eyes of hers, nearly as black as her hair and no less glossy, regarded him silently. They also did what they'd been doing since he was a child—issued a silent command. Only this time, she wasn't telling him to put his toys away. It would be time to put his favorite one where it truly belonged soon enough, but at present, what she needed most was a kiss. And a kiss she got—one that made Frank's heart sing even though it didn't last anywhere near as long as it should have. For a few brief moments, their lips tangled while their tongues hung back and their mouths barely opened.

If they weren't meant to be together, weren't connected in some intangible yet inviolable way by forces greater than any immortal, then how could a fleeting kiss pack such a wallop? Natalie had to almost overwhelm him with lust and passion to send the same shivers down his spine or make his heart beat so fast that the thumping resonated inside his skull.

"I've missed you," Frank's mother told him after their lips parted. "My father has a lot going for him, but he lacks your deft touch. Your imagination and versatility."

"Is that so?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow. A mouth closed over her left nipple, then another over her right. "I hear you've been telling people that I'm almost as good as he is."

Shuddering so exquisitely that Frank might almost have believed she'd climaxed, despite the persistent structural integrity of her Libido, his mother said, "If I told the truth, they'd never take their hands off you. I'm not that willing to share."

Frank snorted.

"You're the best there is, baby," his mom said, a little more convincingly. "Your grandfather only has the one setting. He comes on strong, which I won't pretend is anything less than intoxicating, then stays at peak intensity until he runs out of steam."

"That's too bad," Frank said, with oodles of sincerity. He didn't believe Richard's game was as limited as that, having seen the man in action, but figured there was some truth to her words. Or hoped there was, anyway. He was probably more guilty of only having one setting than either his brother or grandfather were but was also determined to change that. Going forward, he'd prove that there was no approach he couldn't master. For her.

"He's not bad with his hands, and definitely knows how to get inside my head," his mother continued. "I used to think he was the best there was, but someone's spoiled me a bit since then. Nowadays, I expect to cum a dozen times for every load he shoots off."

"Is that so?" One could almost think that she didn't have a problem with guys who exercised some self-control; that she actually appreciated being lavished with attention by a lover who demanded very little in return. Which, of course, Frank knew that she did. There was a part of his mother that had romanticized, even eroticized, forceful and demanding personalities. A deep part of her psyche, which he'd never alter, responded powerfully to men who showed no concern for wants and needs that were not their own. Yet her body responded no less powerfully to the many ways in which he gave her pleasure.

"Yes," she said, emphatically but not defensively. Her tone was almost pleading, though it wasn't clear whether his mother had reached the point where she could no longer wait for his cock or simply hoped that he wouldn't force her to admit that she'd contradicted herself. "I feel like I'm not even in control of my own body when I'm with you. A slave to my own son, who alone has the power to release me from a prison of unbearable pleasure." Her words made his throat go tight. She made him sound cruel and controlling. He'd resolved to explore such territory if that was what it took to win her heart but didn't think he'd already done so. "Fortunately, my master is merciful and never keeps me caged for long."

It was all too surreal. Frank had longed to hear her say that no one was better than him and yet wished that she didn't feel powerless with him. That she didn't want to feel powerless, with anyone. Did his habit of delaying a partner's orgasm really mean that he liked to hold women captive? Was that the only reason his mother enjoyed being serviced by him? Not because of the orgasms themselves, or the reminder that her son was selfless and giving and wanted her to be happy, but the exchange of power and display of dominance?

That was how Brianna saw his full-body seduction routine. He didn't think Liz did, but he'd still lost the ability to plead ignorance about the fact that some women might. Frank wasn't even sure how to feel about that. His airway had closed off but his cock was throbbing. Being forced to admit that he'd never been all that different from what he claimed to oppose was neither easy nor pleasant, yet hearing his mother explain why she deemed him a better lover than her father in such language made it easier to believe that she actually meant it, given the preferences she was known to hold. Ultimately, that mattered more, didn't it?

Besides, what his mother was saying-without-saying was that men like her father were great at getting her in the mood but didn't quite have the follow-through she'd become accustomed to. That didn't mean she didn't want Frank to behave differently outside the bedroom. Her ideal lover would still wear nicer clothes and have the swagger, self-assuredness, and downright obnoxosity that both his brother and their grandfather possessed. Nor did anything she'd just said imply that Dom's advice about getting rough with her was any less valid than Nat's insistence that Frank make her feel special. All that had changed was that Frank now knew his slow and seductive style wasn't a liability because the control he exerted over her body trumped the insecurity he signaled by privileging her pleasure over his own.

"So very merciful." He kept his hands on her breasts, because he didn't know how to let go, but the spectral mouths abandoned her nipples, allowing him to deliver her first orgasm without stimulating anything more than the gentle protrusions below her narrow waist.

Both hands planted on the tiled walls, lungs heaving, his mom said, "I love how you do that." Brown eyes gleamed over a pale shoulder at him. "To my freaking hips."

"I'm just getting started," Frank said, pulling her back towards him.

"Oh, I know."

A spectral hand held his fat cock at just the right angle, so that he was a third of the way inside by the time her shoulder blades smacked against his chest. A tidal wave of sensation crashed into Frank, making his eyes water despite the shield he'd formed preemptively. His balls jumped up towards the base of his shaft, which expanded inside her as everything down there tightened up. His mother hadn't even tried to slow his entry, or make it as excruciatingly pleasurable as she usually did, yet he'd had no choice but to stop well shy of pressing his hilt against her swollen labia lest he spray her insides with hot cum prematurely.

According to an old saying, they were all pink on the inside. It didn't matter her race, her age, or her weight—a woman's vadge would always feel good. Frank found that mindset deplorable, though the guys who held it were so common as to be unremarkable. The worst part was that it wasn't even true. To look at women as faceless, interchangeable purveyors of pussy, not so different from gas stations, would be bad enough even if they did all feel the same inside, but they didn't. His mother was proof of that. No one tested the limits of his nervous system just by accepting his advance the way she did. Lesser women had to work at matching the pleasure she delivered involuntarily when he took her by surprise. And when she knew what was coming? Nothing could feel as good, nor would Frank ever want it to.

"Ungh," his mom groaned. "Oh, baby, I forgot how good that feels." She massaged him inside, her walls tightening, relaxing, then contracting again. An ecstatic field charged up, making it feel as though a dozen bolts connected with his member all at once.

"Holy shit," Frank panted. If he'd felt the full force of that, there'd be a hole in his mother's womb from the blast he'd have fired off inside her. As it was, he slumped against her and was nearly carried down the drain along with the soapy water.

"Serves you right for not giving me any warning," his mother replied.

That made Frank laugh. While he was crouched over due to a momentary incapacitation, he breathed in deep, savoring the smell of shampoo mixed with her natural perfume.

"You think that's funny?" she teased, working him inside as no woman could.

"A bit, yeah," he said, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek.

Had he convinced himself that she and Liz had the same basic scent? Lies. His mother's was rich, musky, and wild; his aunt smelled sweet and safe and tame. What man could prefer the younger of the two sisters, even if he somehow failed to appreciate the elder's more voluptuous figure? She was superior in every way, from the sound of her voice to the smell of her perfume, the aggressive yet skilled working of her vaginal muscles and voracious sexual appetite that threatened to leave him with a smile on his face yet an empty Libido. His mother was quite literally the first woman he'd ever laid eyes on and she'd come first in every other respect until the day he died. If Liz wanted to orbit him while he revolved around his mother, that was fine, but she'd never be more than a moon to her sister's sun.

"I love you," he told his mom, not giving a shit that he wasn't supposed to.

No reply came. Frank supposed he was willing to settle for not being told not to say that, though he had hoped that she'd say it back. He'd wear her down slowly, then.

What he wouldn't do slowly was give her that fat dick. For once, he was going to pummel her the way Dom always did. The way she desperately needed him to.

"Mmph," she grunted as he began his assault. Neither encouragement nor objection followed. The hands on his back, shoulders, and upper arms tightened their grip, as did her vadge, but Frank decided that was more reflexive than reproachful.

Almost without realizing it, he grabbed a fistful of her hair. Frank didn't pull back too hard but did so with enough force to make his mother crane her neck at an unnatural angle. And, he suspected, to make her scalp tingle. Just to be sure, he simultaneously lowered her ability to feel pain while heightening her sensitivity to all other physical sensation. Then he began to rain slaps down on her ass and worry at her nipples with disembodied teeth.

Manipulating different aspects of the tactile sense like that wasn't easy, to say the least, but there were few uses of their powers that Frank drew upon more regularly. And he was more in the zone at that moment than he'd ever been, or ever would be with another partner.

"You're mine," Frank told his mother. He didn't raise his voice, or let any emotion creep into it. The words were firm, yes, but calm as well. The sound of water pattering against their bodies nearly drowned them out. He knew that she'd heard them, though. That they'd echo inside her mind long after they stepped out of the shower. "Understand? You can fool around with other guys if you want, as often as you want, but you're still mine."

To drive the point home, and prevent any part of him from saying that he could have done more in the unlikely event that things didn't work out, he encircled her delicate throat.

"Yes," she gasped, bucking her hips back to add more force to every collision. In that moment, she'd have said anything to keep him from slowing down, Frank knew. Yet he chose to take her words at face value. Inside, she was going wild. That was as true of her silken lining as her potent energy. Her Libido was turning glassy. "All yours. Forever."

"Not my slave," he said, as though the very act of telling her how she was to perceive their relationship didn't undermine his point. "But the other half of my heart."

"Yes," she repeated. "I love you, baby. More than anything in the world."

He almost sprayed the shower stall with his viscera. Somehow, though, Frank managed not to explode in a bloody mess. Nor in any other sense. That she chose to say it without his prompting, however, made his mind reel. And made the words more real. Yes, he'd told her that she would say it, and had professed his love for her first, but none of that mattered. She'd still broken the one rule that applied even to Dom; a rule his grandmother had reminded him less than a week ago had been instituted for a reason.

"Say the word and I'll accept your gift," she added.

It took a moment for Frank to realize what she meant. That she wanted him to cum was clear but only after he remembered how conception worked for their kind did he realize that she was asking him to impregnate her. No, giving him permission to do so but leaving the matter up to him. All she had to do was decide that she wanted to bring new life into the world, convert some of the energy from her Libido into an egg, and will his sperm to fuse with it. And all Frank had to do was tell her that she should.

How he managed to survive that bomb was anyone's guess. Not knowing how to respond, Frank simply chose not to. Instead, he decided to distract his mother with a monster orgasm. The slap on her ass might have been hard enough to crumble brick; then again, it might not have been. Frank was too dizzy from the shock of her invitation to say for sure that he'd smacked her bottom. Something had sent his mother over the edge, though, and rather suddenly. She exploded in the most violent orgasm he'd ever witnessed, and even though he hadn't touched her Libido, energy poured out from a dozen cracks and holes.

It didn't seem like she returned to her body until the head of his second cock pushed past her sphincter. She didn't say anything about the dual invasion, though. Nor did she thank him for repairing her Libido before it could mend itself. Unless one-word exclamations such as "fuck" and "baby" counted, she didn't say anything at all for quite some time.

From Frank's perspective, fucking his mother with two dicks wasn't so different from doing it with one. Technically, that meant twice as many nerve endings were involved, and thus twice the sensation. It never really felt like it, though, especially since she delivered more than he'd have been able to handle without his protective spells just with her vadge. Perhaps slightly more pleasure got through his shield but not much. To hear his mother tell it, though, the fun was more than doubled on the receiving end. She had no choice but to let go completely, surrendering control of her body and her senses to him. When he grew a second cock, his mother made no attempt to dictate the pace. Her contractions were all involuntary, and the bolts of ecstasy stopped assailing him, except when they formed almost of their own volition. There was no coopetition or sense that her counter volleys were a way of working with him towards a common goal. All his mother could do was forget about everything in her life—all her hopes, dreams, fears, and insecurities—and just feel.

That sounded terrifying to Frank. He didn't doubt that it was amazing and wonderful and utterly unlike any other experience in both physical and emotional intensity, but he was glad that he couldn't experience it for himself. That didn't make him any less willing to oblige her whenever she was in the mood, though. As she so often was.

After bestowing several orgasms on his mother, Frank finally let his guard down.

"Your turn?" she asked, apparently sensing the change.

"Do your worst," he said.

That she did, and it only took his mother a few seconds to hurtle him across the finish line, even though he'd hardly rounded the first bend prior to that. As one last climax wracked her body, making her spasm in delightful ways, Frank filled both her holes with baby batter. Long after the goo started to gush back out, rolling down his two shafts to dribble over his single sac, Frank kept cumming. His mom simply wouldn't let him stop. Through a combination of physical and magical means, she coaxed ever more out of him.

"More?" his mother asked after everything finally stopped, from his testicles to the spectral appendages worshiping every part of her body. "Please?"

"Always," Frank said. "Just gimme a minute."

Soon enough, he was ravaging her again, and at an even faster pace.

"Oh, fuck, Frank!" his mom screamed as he dialed up her sensitivity yet prevented her from climaxing at the same time. Her shrieks soon turned loud enough that it was a wonder the glass behind them didn't shatter. Still Frank only slammed into her harder and faster, unleashing still more frequent and potent bolts of pure ecstasy. The hands around her throat closed a little tighter, depriving her of oxygen and thereby amplifying the euphoria.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked.

A desperate if incoherent sound answered.

"What's that?" Frank said. "Not yet?"

The whimper his mother let out almost made him stop. Yet he knew that if he stayed the course, she'd thank him later. So he unleashed a few bolts of ecstasy with the spectral hands and mouths tending to various parts of her body even as his twin shafts crackled inside her but still didn't allow her to finish. Then again. And again. Only after the fourth super barrage did he pull the lid off the pot, and even then he might have kept going if his energy level wasn't getting to down to worrying levels.

With what energy he had left, Frank encapsulated most of his mother's Libido, forcing the pressure he'd built up to release itself through a single space. He didn't even need to punch a hole in the unprotected space. Her energy did that for him, blasting through her Libido like water through a single sheet of toilet paper.

Then he did it all over again.

Several times.

No one could maintain that frantic pace forever, though. Not even with a steady supply of energy flowing from her to him. Many orgasms later, Frank reluctantly granted the request from both his sore body and his overfull Libido to withdraw. Then he allowed his second, smaller cock to evaporate, merging with the steam that already surrounded them.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers