All Comments on 'Autumn Rose'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

You've certainly nailed the older woman/younger man genre in this tale, Ann. Although not as 'mature' as Rose, I've been the older woman several times since I became a Hot Wife. The sex hasn't always been of the highest standard, but youth does have its advantages in that young men are always ready to go again! And my cuckold does appreciate me coming home full to the brim with cream pie for him. You said at the beginning of this piece that ratings are nice. Well I rate this very nice indeed. 5 stars nice, in fact.

virusmanvirusmanabout 1 year ago

Rose has a lot further to go to complete Danny's education before he graduates with honours, but I'm sure the lessons will be the most exciting and memorable of his short life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

She could do my books anytime!

5

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 1 year ago

It is a good day when Ann Douglas has a new story in Literotica. They are so enjoyable to read. I am glad to see that women of Rose’s age still have it and can teach a young man a few things. I like Rose’s idea that when the opportunity arises take advantage of the situation as it may never present itself again.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

I hope Danny enjoyed the books too. Written with your usual enjoyable flair, Anne, so there are five stars coming your way.

reader1000reader1000about 1 year ago

No surprises but nicely done. More character development and back story than is usual which enhances the story. I appreciate the extra effort.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetterabout 1 year ago

Really excellent! Love the pictures you paint with words. Greatr work. Please keep writing and posting.

Sailboater1960Sailboater1960about 1 year ago

Throughly Enjoy the story. Young Man meets older woman Story of my life when I was single in my twenties and early thirties. I detected No typos or incorrect spelling. Which unfortunately many of the other writers allow in their work

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Lovely older - younger sexual experience. I think they both got something wonderful out of this and hope they continued for a little while afterwards?!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Delightful, love your character Rose. I would have been similar in age to Danny at that time. Where was my older woman :) Love reading your stories with my morning coffee.

Cheers, Andy

holbrookholbrookabout 1 year ago

I greatly enjoy all of your stories. Thank you for sharing them.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed your stories since you started sharing them on Lit and this is another really good one. Thank you

SWT3SWT3about 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, well told.

gunmakergunmakerabout 1 year ago

I always enjoy your stories Ann. They are well written and not too long but I think that the period in time they represent is dear to me. I think we're close in age and memories. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s always a good day when I see that Ann has published a new story x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story takesme back tomy youth and the fantasies I had as a teenager alas never actually happened to.me

orefinnorefinnabout 1 year ago

The erotic parts of your stories are always believable and well done. The drawing of your characters was especially well done. I could picture The boss James and Rose grew into a sexy mature woman the likes of which I have often met, worked with or known. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Splendid! Your story is luxuriously paced and well developed, radiating increasing warmth and intensity.

Your stories are always a pleasure to read. Thank you for them.

WillJackWillJackabout 1 year ago

A good old-fashioned older lady/younger guy fuck story, a genre that is among my favorites. I prefer somewhat more graphic (vulgar, cruder?) terminology for / descriptions of body parts and sexual activities, but that is clearly a matter of taste. The setup was very nice: loved your spare but effective descriptions of the two main characters' personalities, especially Rose, and the interaction between them was plausible, which -- to put it mildly -- is not always the case on Literotica. I'm a fan, and if you can direct me toward other female-friendly authors (I hate slogging through all the stuff by men that need therapy as far as their attitude toward women is concerned), I'd appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You always write the hottest stories- I've been reading them for years, and they never fail to excite.

And you have certainly been the star in many fantasies over the years as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congrats. Written with feelings…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. Remembering those awkward phases of youth.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Good thing that Danny didn't get paid by the lines he said, lol. I think the most he said during their happy time was "Oh yes". Just wish I could have had a Rose in my youth to teach me the art of love making. Loved the story, thanks as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite author who continues to offer exceptionally well written stories. Wonderful chapter development making her stories so much better than the ordinary offerings provided on literotica.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 1 year ago
Thank You Ann!

Always enjoyable to see your name in my feed. And, nothing like a a story about a mature woman who likes to fuck and gets what she wants!

love, central

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read one of your stories and this was not an exception. You write amazing short stories regardless of the erotic content. Thank you. 5*

JJJJeffJJJJeffabout 1 year ago

Very sexy buildup and climax. I loved the description: "her sugar walls". Mmmm sounds very sweet! Thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time reader, yet, wow! I'll be back. The story was sensual and believable which added to my enjoyment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too tame sex-wise for my tastes. Otherwise not badly written.

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 1 year ago

Your stories are always great. Well written, well paced and great characters

bws1bws1about 1 year ago

Your story drew me in and kept my complete attention until the last word. I'm in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you. I was happy to have an older woman teach me over a weekend how to pleasure a woman and enjoy it as much as my own orgasm.. I was an 18 year old virgin when she and I spent our time together. She headed off to France and sent me several letters describing here time with multiple partners. I came several times as she put in considerable details for me to masturbate to. When she came back we had one more weekend before I left for the Navy. Obviously she made an impact on my life and helped me give several ladies pleasure from her lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY NICE. Though you stated a dislike for sequels, following as Rose Continues uses to educate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VERY NICE. THOUGH you stated a dislike for sequels Rose's education of Danny on the remaining elements of good sex would be great subjects.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

A sweet treat. Like some nice key lime pie.

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

A well written story with two good characters who are more than vehicles for a romp. I liked the slow building sexual tension between the two and the love making that is described with without throes capitalized and hyper punctuated. Passionate lovemaking, desire gratified. I really enjoy your stories and thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very positive read.. i will look for more of your work..k

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyabout 1 year ago

When I was 20, I enjoyed an older woman for a period of time. Not this much difference in age, but no question that she had more experience and wasn't going to be patient when she wanted my hard cock. Just last week, I found that she had passed, and your story brought back many special memories. Thank you for rhat.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of my Jeanie.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

Ann, this is the first story of yours I have read and I am now a big fan. I was totally immersed into the characters and the scene. Very believable. Your writing style had me in the room with Danny and Rose like I was one of the neighbors looking through the open windows. I will check out your prolific catalog of stories.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

Up to your usual delightful quality - I hope the inspire you to other stories as she teaches him to make love with a woman.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

5⛤ from me. Another well written story starting off quite gently despite Danny's mistake and the issue it caused then ramped up towards the end. Must admit I thought Rose was too old for him but you made it work well, and although he didn't say much both came over as likeable characters.

A couple of tiny typos. I know you don't like sequels but it would be interesting to see where this goes and whether or not Rose's sexual knowledge helps Danny develop as he appears slightly introverted even though he stood his ground against James.

Very enjoyable.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

5⛤ from me. Another well written story starting off quite gently despite Danny's mistake and the issue it caused then ramped up towards the end. Must admit I thought Rose was too old for him but you made it work well, and although he didn't say much both came over as likeable characters.

A couple of tiny typos. I know you don't like sequels but it would be interesting to see where this goes and whether or not Rose's sexual knowledge helps Danny develop as he appears slightly introverted even though he stood his ground against James.

Very enjoyable.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

loved it, hope theres more. this story is crying for more chapters!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Path we walk down in a lifetime or better crossings we use istead of walking straight ahead, offer us sometimes great adventure, which kind is up to us ….. so yes Danny got lucky, with a lobely cute red head ….. sweet short one

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💝

DquiotiDquiotiabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, would like to see the next chapter.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

A well told, excellent story. Rose is a great character. 5* from me.

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

Your stories are ALWAYS a delight! Thank you. ❤️

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

As always, Ann gives a pleasant and erotic read. Thanks!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Some things just go together - Ann Douglas, a story, five stars. As usual, well-written and enjoyable. Gotta admit that I'm envious of Danny. Wish I could find my own Rose. Thanks for writing, Ann. I look forward to your next one.

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

What wonderful language. It is a real rarity that somebody is able to write so eroticly in such cultivated English. Congratulations

multtestmulttestabout 1 year ago

Nice to see a new one from you. Well done as usual.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Thank you Ann. Very enjoyable. Perhaps a follow up story? Id love to see where Rose and Danny take this encounter

Matt696967Matt696967about 1 year ago

Yet another extremely well written story! Bravo!

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 year ago

Great story of a cougar taking on a young buck and letting him have some real fun with a woman who knows how to please. Check out some of my stories, I will continue to read more of yours.

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 1 year ago

Another incredibly erotic May-September story. Thank you Ann!

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 year ago

Dear Ann ... you absolutely know how to deliver a nice cute erotic story. Whether it is a long or short story, I always get an amazing itch to my crotch. ;) You're one of the five best authors here on Lit. Cheers !

janlijanliabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Loved it!

kathy2012kathy2012about 1 year ago

All we have come to expect from you!

Best regards,

Kathy

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Not my normal cup of tea but... you are such a great writer!

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

Another fine tale of a mature woman finding a way to enjoy (and teach) a young man.

So enjoyable, I didn't miss some of the markers of the 1981 that were common, even prominent, in the era.

Thanks so much for sharing the tale.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

This is my first exposure to your body of work. Wow! To say that you are a gifted and skillful writer is horribly banal. You deserve high praises for your ability to evoke a particular time and place, to develop engaging characters, and to spin a satisfying tale. Bravo!

5 stars, Ms. Douglas.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

Same story , different characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

6th of your stories today, very fun! “Fuck me harder” is such an excellent phrase, not used enough.

Best mother/son phrase is “can I take your panties off?” Looking forward to you writing that.

Blue Fox.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...