Autumn Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn turned back around to check out what Holly was referencing and found herself standing in front of a large digital interface. Instead of a reflection she saw a model of herself standing in front of her, shifting between different poses. To the left of the mirror were several options with left and right arrows on either side of them.

HAIR

HEAD

JEWELRY

NECK

TOPS

JACKET

BOTTOMS

FOOTWEAR

UNDERWEAR

ACCESSORIES

Curious, she tapped on the 'head' button, and a plain grey beanie appeared on her avatar's head. She gasped. "Holly, this is amazing." It was too warm outside for a beanie, so she swiped back on that option.

Let's start from the top and work our way down, she thought. She hit the option for 'hair' and watched as long locks fell down 'her' back. Her avatar twirled around, showing off her new hair.

"No..." she switched it again and watched her hair change, braiding itself down own shoulder. No, that still didn't feel right. She cycled through them quickly until one caught her attention.

"Huh." She muttered as she studied her new look. Her avatar now sported a medium-length bob haircut with waves. Autumn had the girl spin around for her before she smiled and hit 'ACCEPT' before going down to the next section, but she wasn't much for hats and it wouldn't be cool enough today to justify wearing a beanie so she skipped that section.

The next section, 'jewelry', let her cycle through different earrings. However, after a few moments she decided to come back to this section once she'd picked out an outfit. She tried to cancel the selection, but received an error message.

ACTION CANNOT BE CANCELED. SUBJECT REQUIRED TO WEAR JEWELRY.

"Uh, what's up with this, Holly?" she turned to the AI.

"Oh, I think Samantha set a few requirements for your dress is all."

"Oh? Do tell."

"She wanted you to feel especially 'girly' today, Autumn." Holly grinned mischievously. "It's all part of her wicked plan."

Autumn groaned. Knowing Samantha, that meant girly clothes, too. "Shit."

"But don't worry!" Holly added quickly. "Remember? Now there are certain styles that you'll be more attracted to."

Autumn looked down at the pushup bra and over her shoulder at her round ass on display in that gorgeous lacy thong and nodded. "Okay. Let's go back to this."

She ended up selecting a simple pair of garnet studs that complimented her purple hair, but before she could quit out she saw a pair of small circular earrings for the top of her other ear. For whatever reason, they spoke to her and she selected those, too.

Then the program brought her to picking out a necklace, and she settled for a simple silver chain as she rolled her eyes.

Next came her top, which is when Autumn learned that what Samantha had meant by 'girly' had really been much closer to 'slutty'. All her options were tight, formfitting tops that showed too much cleavage for her taste. The vast majority were pink, too, which she normally would have hated on principal. But today, likely thanks to Samantha's little game, pink felt right.

She came to a stop when she landed on a light pink, sleeveless, ribbed halter sweater that clung tight to her curves and showed off a lot of midriff. Way more than she'd normally be okay with, but today? Autumn grinned as she hit 'ACCEPT'.

Next was her pants. Or, according to Samantha, her skirt. Fucking A, she thought. Samantha knew she hated skirts. And it wouldn't even go with her top! That being said, she felt a sudden rush when she imagined herself out walking through a mall with Samantha, baring her midriff and wearing a tight little skirt... Where had that come from?

"May I make a suggestion?" came Holly's voice. When Autumn grunted, she continued. "Maybe these?"

Autumn watched Holly in the reflection as she wove her hand through the air, navigating through the software for her.

When she came to a stop, Autumn's reflection was wearing a low-waist pair of gray yoga pants. The avatar did a squat to show off how great it made her ass look before transitioning into different yoga positions that showed off her flexibility and the muscles in her thighs. The color made her athletic tone more apparent, casting zero doubt as to what she looked like underneath.

Autumn felt a flush rise to her cheeks when she watched herself perform upward facing dog and saw a hint of underboob beneath her sweater. Did she really look that fucking hot? And why was she getting turned on so easily this morning? Especially by watching herself do yoga? She licked her lips and realized it felt really, really good.

"No. Control yourself, dude." She shook her head, trying to snap out of it. After a couple of deep breaths she hit 'ACCEPT' on the menu and proceeded down.

The software wanted her to wear something with a heel, but she scoffed at the idea. Not with yoga pants. Further on in the selection she found a pair of pink sneakers that seemed to go perfectly with the rest of her ensemble.

It was the strangest thing, thinking that she'd look good in pink. It was never her style— she tended to go for darker colored clothes that covered up a little bit more. For a brief moment she was worried about the power Samantha had over her, but she knew that she trusted her.

"Okay, on to underwear." She huffed. "I like what I'm in now, but I don't think it'll do for this outfit..."

There weren't a ton of great options for yoga pants. Most everything was lacy and sexy, made of deep reds and hot pinks. She found herself getting turned on again as her reflection posed for her in all the different lingerie. Geeze, was this going to be the new norm, now?

The choice came down to a no-show thong and a pink aerie thong from AE. And as much as she knew the no-show material was the wiser choice, it was as if a switch was thrown in her brain when she saw the lacy material on the aerie. It was as if her main deciding factor on fashion now was "Is it sexy?"

That left her bra. Unfortunately, there were literally zero sports bras in the options, and despite her groaning Holly refused to change anything. She just laughed and watched Autumn's reflection pose in the mirror in the various choices available. All of them held her boobs close together and provided a padded support, and none of them looked particularly comfortable to wear.

She passed one that spoke to her the same way all the other clothing had, but it was too much. It was hot pink with lacy white roses decorating each breast. It probably provided perfect support for the girls, too... Those cups looked like they'd sit perfectly around her tits without any spillage. Who really cared if they just screamed "Fuck me now" to anyone who'd get to see it? Maybe she'd even work up the courage to show off her tits a little more if she was wearing something as sexy as that...

Autumn realized she'd been biting her lip again and forced herself to stop. When she went to hit 'ACCEPT' again she realized she already had. This whole 'being forced to like shit' thing probably wasn't going to get old any time soon, but it was definitely going to be annoying as fuck.

The smell of breakfast hit her nose again and Autumn decided she'd wasted enough time this morning. She had shit to do today with her girlfriend. They were going to go shopping at the mall to get ready for the renaissance fair, and she had to call in to work to make sure everything was going well. Sure, she had the week off, but if she had the chance to make a quick buck she'd take it on commission.

Autumn hit 'FINALIZE AND EXECUTE' and was hit with a sudden, intense arousal. Her skin felt like it was vibrating all over, and if she'd had the bearing she would have laughed at the way it tickled around her toes and between her thighs. Her hands instantly went to her most erogenous zones, gripping at her breasts as she felt the material form beneath her fingers. Stretchy material formed between her other hand and her pussy, further separating them despite her overwhelming desire to play with her clit. She fell forward onto her knees and moaned, staring at herself in the mirror as she saw dark eyeliner and other makeup tickle its way across her face. A pink shade of lipstick covered her lips and she could imagine how good a nice, thick cock would feel in her mouth in just that moment.

And then it was all over. The arousal was gone, and Autumn was left on the floor breathing heavily with a stupid grin on her face.

"Sorry about that." Holly chuckled. "When the nanites do that much work, it's either going to hurt or it's going to feel amazing. I figured you'd opt for the latter."

"Fuck yeah I would." Autumn whispered. Eventually she was able to scrape herself up off the ground and check herself out in the mirror.

Pink? Yes. Girly? Yes. Absolutely fuckable and adorable all at the same time? She'd bet her natural brown ass on it.

She left the room with a smile on her face, a bounce in her step, and a sway in her hips. Today was going to be a good day.

-

Samantha worked over the stove, frying bits of bacon in their own delicious, odorous fat before transferring them over to the scrambled eggs, spinach and cheese she'd prepared in the other pan. With a few deft twists of her strong wrists she ground copious amounts of black pepper and a lively garlic salt into the mix. How was it that Eth— Autumn hadn't woken up yet? The smell alone would've woken up King Tut.

But then again, King Tut hadn't had to contend with the wills of a horny, reality-distorting girlfriend or an even hornier, reality-distorting AI.

And that was probably a good thing, she thought as she mixed the breakfast dish together before turning off the gas and sliding the meal onto a pair of plates.

Hey, Holly?

Yes?

You guys getting a move on? We're burning daylight, here.

Sure thing, boss. She's just finishing getting dressed as we speak.

Samantha smiled. And things are going as planned?

Correct. The AI responded to her. Autumn still has no conscious understanding of the changes that have occurred to her. However...

What?

Her unconscious mind has begun asking questions, Samantha. There's not much to be done there. But, if you don't mind me being forward with you...

Of course not.

I predict that she will begin having issues soon if you do not break the truth to her.

Samantha sighed as she pulled the hot sauce out of the cupboard. How much time do you think I have before we begin experiencing issues? I don't want Ethan to have any trouble with his transition.

It's hard to say. Holly grumbled. The AI absolutely hated being asked for estimates. I'd guess you have at least six more hours before you reach a point of permanent scarring.

And anything else I should know?

Only that I advise against this course of action and suggest she be informed of her situation within the next two to three hours to avoid any serious repercussions. Holly said.

Duly noted. Samantha nodded. Please set a reminder to make sure I do not go over that time limit.

Will do, boss. Holly nodded. I hope you're ready, by the way. She's coming out, and she's coming out hot.

Samantha grinned as she turned to find her Girlfriend standing in the hallway, a look of lust and tired hunger in her eye. I'd have it no other way.

-

Samantha sat, silently watching Autumn eat her breakfast. All of the changes they'd gone through over the past twelve or so hours had really kicked up their metabolisms, leading to the giant meal before them.

The small table was covered with assortments of bagels, toast, scrambled eggs and bacon to go with the omelets Samantha had made. She'd been snacking all morning and had filled up a bit before Autumn had come out to join her. Now she nibbled on a bagel that she tore into pieces and dipped into the open cream cheese in front of her while enjoying the sounds of a yuletide fire on her TV.

Autumn leaned back in ecstasy when she finished her omelet, and Samantha took the moment to admire the tight little belly she showed. Her hair had been a surprise, too. The asymmetrical, curly bob she was sporting was a dark purple, framing her cute little nose and her full, sensitive lips. Samantha held back an evil little laugh as she watched Autumn run her spoon back and forth over her lips before placing it in her mouth and licking off the last remnants of her omelet. She opened her eyes to find Samantha staring at her.

"What?" she asked, pulling her spoon out of her mouth self-consciously.

"Nothing." Samantha composed herself and grinned, twirling a lock of hair in her fingers. "You're just so beautiful in pink today. I wonder what got into you."

Autumn scowled. "I was curious about that too, Samantha. Maybe you can elaborate on it for me?"

Samantha raised a hand up to her chest and mouthed, "Moi?"

"I mean, I told her you made her like girlier things." Holly interrupted. "You never mentioned wanting that to be kept a secret."

"I know." Samantha smiled and bounced in her seat excitedly. "I'm just feeling playful today is all. I'm so excited for this week!"

"I'd be just as excited if I wasn't scared."

That made Samantha pause. "Scared?"

"Well, yeah." Autumn looked sheepish. "I mean, I trust you, but it's hard, you know? That's a lot of control you have over me right now," she set her hands on the table. "How do I know what's me and what's not? Sure, I know this top is out of the ordinary for me, but what about everything else?" she looked more exasperated now as she continued, "What about..."

Samantha fought back tears as she realized what she'd done. "What?"

"What about how I feel toward you?" Autumn finished the thought, looking up and meeting Samantha's eyes. "How can I know?"

It was as if a truck had rammed her in the chest. Of course, Autumn was right. There wasn't a way for him— for her to know for certain what changes she'd gone through. And the mental changes seemed to be stronger than Samantha had expected, though not without their limitations. Holly had told her that Autumn had struggled physically putting on her bra, though mentally she hadn't noticed anything strange. Autumn could feel as if the process was normal, but the actual ability to put on a bra in a practiced motion hadn't taken yet.

"Autumn, I..." Samantha struggled for the words. Memories flashed behind her eyes. Memories of her ex boyfriend. Of their time using the Change app, and how trapped she'd felt, and even of how certain changes, while removed from the app, had still left themselves ingrained in her brain like a Pavlovian addiction. And now she'd done that to Autumn. Or, at the least, had no way of explaining to Autumn or reassuring her that she hadn't.

"Like I said, Samantha." The gorgeous woman across from her sighed and picked up her fork. "I trust you. I've got faith in you, even if I don't know everything that's happening."

And then Samantha's heart crushed inside. Autumn still trusted her. Maybe she could... but, no. Then Autumn'd find out... But she had to, otherwise she could lose her. But she could lose her anyway. But she had to be honest, right? And it was about time. Yes. It was time.

"Holly?" Samantha whispered aloud. "Show Autumn a list of all the current modifications made to her." Then she waited for the ax to fall.

"I'm not going to tell her about her gender change yet. She wouldn't handle it very well right now." Holly said.

Samantha nodded and waited. Autumn was going through the list, scrolling down using her hand in the air. It wasn't a very long list.

"Huh, so that's why I keep licking my lips and stuff," she muttered. "You've got their sensitivity up." Autumn tossed a wink in Samantha's direction, and Samantha offered a weak smile. Autumn continued down the list, reading. "And this is all of them?"

"Yes." Samantha said.

"So lip sensitivity... voyeuristic tendencies up 5%... breast size up 10%? I don't remember that, but the girls definitely felt larger this morning—"

"You have no clue..." Holly whispered.

Autumn raised an eyebrow but didn't pursue the comment. "—You rearranged my favorite colors to have pink toward the top? How can you even do that?"

"I'm actually rather proud of that."

"I bet. You set me to like girlier clothes... Ah, here we go. It says that 'girly' would be defined by my own preconceptions of the term?"

"Yes." Samantha said. "I understand your concerns, Autumn, and I didn't want to do anything like that. I wanted it to come more from you."

"And is this one of the bigger changes you made last night? That you get to make up a new rule for me every day?"

Samantha nodded.

Autumn grinned. "That can be fun... May I ask what your first rule was?"

"It was that..."

"No, you may not ask." Holly said. "You agreed to these rules, and they happened just hours ago, so you have no reason to worry."

Autumn stuck her tongue out at the AI. "Fine then. And the rest of these are all recent, too." She continuer reading off the list. "Eight hours, eight hours, twelve hours, four hours..." her eyes narrowed, then her eyebrows raised. "Seven weeks?" Autumn looked up to find Samantha staring down at the table in front of her. She turned back and opened the modification description, reading it aloud. "Metabolism up 33%. Input desires to eat healthy and follow diet X as listed in appendices... Increase desire to exercise... Increase fat burn... Samantha, how did this...?" Confused, she looked at Samantha again and found her crying.

She rubbed at her face, burying her nose in her sleeve before focusing on her breathing. "It was when we started writing letters, Eth— Autumn." She covered up her mis-speaking with a sniffle, then spoke quickly. "You were so concerned with your weight and your appearance, and I knew I could help you and I was so sad when you told me you hated the way you look and I... I put some nanites in the envelope I sent you." Still averting her gaze, she looked upward, remembering. "The gym and diet stuff was so you'd get in the habit yourself, and so you wouldn't find it suspicious when you started losing a pound and a half a day. But that's it, Autumn." Finally, with no little exertion, she forced herself to meet her Girlfriend in the eye, but Autumn's face showed nothing. "That's it. I know it was a violation of privacy and of your body, and I'm sorry for that." She rambled in between sobs, feeling the massive guilt in her gut. "But I had a miracle cure in my hands with no way of convincing you that it was real, and I could help you. I could help you love yourself better." Almost imperceptibly, she finished, "I could help you see yourself like I do. Because I..." she shook her head. She couldn't say that now. It wouldn't be fair.

They sat there in silence for a few minutes with just the sound of the yuletide fire playing on the TV, and then Autumn pulled her chair out, stood up, and went to the guest bedroom by herself.

Samantha sat and waited for Autumn to walk out carrying her suitcase, but she never did. So she stood up and began cleaning. She gathered the plates and dishes, boxing up leftovers in glass containers in the fridge before scrubbing everything clean and loading the dishwasher. After that, she swept and wiped down the table, loaded her laundry and sorted the load she'd forgotten about in the dryer. The whole time, she expected Autumn to leave, but she never did.

Eventually, Samantha found herself sitting alone on the couch, sipping at a cup of coffee and watching the fire burn on the TV. Then she heard a knock.

Standing in the doorway to the hallway was Autumn, leaning against the wall in an oversized sweater. Her arms were crossed, and her eyes were puffy. "Hey."

"Hey." Samantha sat up, careful not to spill her drink. She sat quietly in the silence again, waiting for Autumn to fill the void.

"So I understand, Samantha." Autumn spoke softly. "I understand what you did and why you did it. And honestly, yeah. I am happier with how I look now. I'm proud of the time I've spent in the gym and of how much better I've been eating. And I also know I probably never... no." She furrowed her brow and shook her head. "I definitely never would have gotten around to it if not for you. So thank you, Samantha."