Autumn Wind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm at the Starbucks. Where are you?"

Autumn smiled. "Here.", she messaged back.

A pause. Then, "Where? I don't see you."

Stifling a laugh, Autumn texted, "Hiding. Come find me."

Out of the corner of her eye she watched Samantha roll her eyes. The blonde raised her phone back up and moments later a new message appeared on Autumn's screen, "That's how it is?"

Stifled or not, Autumn felt a little squeal of laughter escape her. "That's how it is. ;)", she shot back. Then, "How's the lollipop?"

Autumn watched Samantha's mouth opened in surprise, then close into a firm smile. She began working something on her phone. Autumn couldn't guess what she was typing, but the text message was taking a long time to type out. Samantha had actually pulled a chair out to set her bags on while she worked away at her phone.

Finally, the message came through. "Delicious."

Autumn frowned. That's what took her so long to write?

Her phone buzzed again. "I've never played fair at hide/seek. Lmk when you want it to stop >;D"

Wanted what to stop?

She had almost finished typing the question when she noticed something. A couple of somethings. There was a slow, stretching sensation as her shirt adjusted over her breasts— her breasts! She leaned back, no longer resting her boobs on the table, and immediately felt the difference in weight. Her breasts were slowly growing even larger than the extra cup size Samantha had given her to deal with earlier in the day. And as she sat back she felt the fabric of her jeans pull tighter over her ass.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she hissed under her breath. Then she yelled out, "Samantha!" and waved an arm. Her chest started to tighten.

The blonde looked around before eventually locking onto Autumn. She tossed her a sickeningly sweet smile before slowly turning to grab her bags.

As Samantha took her time, Autumn fought to keep her chest out of sight. Her breasts were nearing the size of grapefruits now and somebody was bound to notice them growing soon. How could she do this?

"I love your outfit!" Samantha said loudly, and Autumn noticed a few male eyes wander over to them. A couple of them stayed.

Autumn crossed her arms over her breasts as best she could. "Samantha, stop it!" she spat, leaning farther forward to angle away from everyone else in the store. A flush rose over her skin and she began to hyperventilate.

Samantha chuckled as she approached the girl in the corner. Is that leather? God, she looks good! Autumn was adorable when she was playful like this. "Why?" She said in a conspiratorial tone. "I imagine it'll be more difficult to hide with tits like thos—" She cut off as Autumn looked up at her. Her wide eyes were wetting with tears and sweat was collecting on her brow. She looked mortified. Oh, no.

"Please!" Her voice sounded strained, and it caught at the end.

Frantically flipping through apps on her phone, she came to the CHANGE app and stopped the change affecting Autumn. Samantha held her other hand out, using her bags to shield Autumn from the rest of the room as her changes reversed.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Samantha sat down in one of the chairs across from her, while placing her bags in another one and angling them between her and the rest of the room like a wall.

Samantha felt a churning in her gut while she realized exactly what she'd done. Her girlfriend— boyfriend a day ago— had been freaking out all day about being in public as a woman. She'd freaked out at her house, outside the mall, and had straight up flipped in V.S. and had had to change into an entirely new outfit before she felt comfortable even being seen by her again. And how did Samantha reward her?

By taking away whatever security blanket she'd worked around herself and making her look like a bimbo in public.

Fucking stupid!

She took a deep breath. "Autumn," she reached for her, but Autumn pulled away, looking down and breathing hard. Samantha didn't chase her. "I'm sorry. I thought what I was doing was funny, but it was careless. I didn't think it through and I never would have meant to hurt you. I promise."

Then she sat there for a few moments until Autumn eventually looked up at her.

"I just wanted to show off my outfit to you. That's all." Her soft voice was frequently interrupted by sniffles. "I thought I looked really good and I wanted to see your surprise when you saw me."

Samantha's heart broke a little more. "Autumn, I'm so sorry. You look amazing. Dark, and mysterious, with just a little flirt up top. I love it." She took another hard breath, "And I'm sorry." She reached for Autumn's hand, and this time she gave it to her. Then she leaned back against Samantha, and Samantha held her.

They sat quietly like that for a few moments until a barista shouted that Samantha's mobile order was ready. Autumn started to stir and Samantha regretfully opened her arms to let her go.

"Just..." Samantha stopped at Autumn's voice, halfway up from her chair to grab her drink. "Just please don't use that in public today? Not without a little warning, please?" The smaller girl took a deep breath and then looked up into Samantha's eyes. "Please?"

Samantha nodded. "I promise." Then she stepped away to grab her drink. Once she had it in hand she turned to look for Autumn, but she wasn't at the table. She frowned.

"Over here!" Samantha followed the voice to a tiny hand waving in the air.

Autumn stood near the entrance, coffee in one hand and Samantha's bags in the other. She wore a soft smile that helped set Samantha at ease.

Samantha decided she was going to make this night special. She walked over and grabbed her bags, then offered her hand to the smaller woman next to her. "You know," she said, "I believe I owe you a dinner."

"Do you, now?"

"Oh, yes." She pursed her lips and nodded. "You introduced me to a lovely place last night-"

"Shit... was that only last night?"

"-and now I believe it's my turn. Do you like Mediterranean?"

Autumn began to speak, then broke into laughter. The sound rang in Samantha's ears like fireworks on a summer night.

"What?"

"Oh," Autumn wiped a tear from her eye. "It's nothing. I was about to say that I've always been a slut for hummus, but then..." she stopped walking and motioned up and down her body. "That actually means something now."

Samantha watched her adorable Girlfriend laugh at her adorable little joke and wished there were more words for "adorable" than just "adorable".

"Come on, you slut." she spanked Autumn on the ass and pushed her forward. "We've got hummus waiting for us."

Among other surprises... Samantha grinned mischievously. One day her conniving might get her in trouble, but it wouldn't be tonight. Tonight? It was gonna get her in bed.