Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, Marla was smiling. Two nights in a row she'd had solid, incredibly satisfying orgasms. That hadn't happened in...maybe forever, or at least since her college years. Jesse was a player in both of them. Marla wasn't forcing him to be there, he just showed up when she closed her eyes so she went with it. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to control her smile when he showed up for real that afternoon to finish the raking, but she would do her best to try to not make a fool of herself.

What to wear for his visit was the morning's big question. She felt like she should throttle back on the tittiness, but she knew Jesse had liked it, and much to her own surprise she'd like it, too. She had a bra in her drawer that she didn't wear too often because it was so flimsy. She'd always assumed bras were supposed to contain her jiggle and mask her happy nipples, and that particular one did neither of those tasks well at all. It was also pink, a color that never seemed to work the way she wanted it to. She rummaged in her drawer for it, found it way down in the bottom, and held it up in her hands, marveling at how insubstantial and loosely elastic it was. She opened another drawer and rummaged through her summer shirts — t-shirts and spaghetti straps and dressier camisole style tops. One of those caught her eye, a camisole style undershirt that was pretty enough to wear on its own; pure white with a body-hugging form, minimalistic straps, and a lowish v-neck with some embroidered lace trim along its edge. On its own, with no bra, it would scream "Look at me in my underwear!", but maybe with a bra under it...

Marla tried it on. She normally wasn't one for exposed bra straps but everybody seemed to be doing it, and when she saw the pink straps mingling with the white ones on her shoulders she thought it was kind of cute. There was a bigger problem, though, and it was a higher hurdle to jump: the little camisole wasn't as opaque as she thought it would be. The pink color showed through the white, giving away the entire shape of the stretchy, sexy bra. Marla assessed the situation in the mirror for quite a while, looking at her front and her back. "Well," she said to Twinkles, "at least he won't think I'm a braless nut job." She shimmied her chest from side to side like a stripper. "Whoa! Those babies move, huh, Twink?" She watched as her nipples came to life and poked out the front of the camisole, and she smiled at herself in the mirror. After a moment or two she shook her head. "What the fuck are you doing?" she said to her reflection. "He's nineteen! He's not interested in you and you shouldn't be interested in him!"

She tried on six pairs of jeans before settling on her most faded pair, old favorites that had molded to her over the years and fit like a thick coat of latex paint. They were a bit worn and frayed, but that made them perfect. It was yard work, after all.

Jesse showed up mid afternoon, right after his last class of the day. He was excited to see Marla again, even though he knew the past two days and nights of masturbating to visions of her tits and ass were just fantasy. She was fun to talk to, and he liked her smile. The money was good and she gave him a nice tip. All in all it had been an afternoon that he'd enjoyed, and he was glad there was going to be another one.

"Hi, Jesse," Marla said, waving from her front steps.

Jesse was disappointed when he saw the pink outline of her bra under her shirt, but when he approached he realized Marla looked just as sexy as the last time. The tight, faded jeans caught his eye, too. He'd never been a leg man before, because leggy girls were usually taller than he was, but Marla was changing his mind.

"How's school going?" she asked. "You hittin' the books hard?"

"I guess so," he said.

Marla mindlessly crossed her arms under her breasts, forcing them up a little. "Were you as sore as I was the other day? I guess I'm not used to using my arms that much."

"Yeah, a little," Jesse said. "It's a bigger yard than I'm used to doing."

"I made some cookies. Would you like a little energy before you start?"

"Sure."

"Come on in. I'll introduce you to my cat." Marla led the way to the kitchen, glancing in a big mirror, happy to see Jesse's eyes were on her ass. "This is Twink. He owns the place. I just sorta hang out with him."

"Yeah, our cat at home is like that."

"Oh, you like cats?" Mara said, smiling. "I knew I liked you. Help yourself to these. They're chocolate chip, I hope you like that kind."

Jesse took a bite and moaned. "Oh, man, that's, like, real chocolate in there."

"If you're gonna do it you might as well go all the way, right?"

"Wow," he moaned, chewing up a mouthful. "That's so good."

"Eat 'em up. You can take some with you when you leave later, if you want."

Jesse had two more, and a half a glass of water. Marla's tight jeans led the way out to the backyard. Work commenced and both Jesse and Marla were happy to be there. Marla was especially happy when Jesse warmed up and took off his shirt. The conversation was about his classes, but Marla wanted to steer it in a sexier direction.

"So, you got me wondering about your roommate's girlfriend. Has she been around the last couple of days?"

"Yeah, she stayed over last night."

"Did she show off for you? That's probably a question I shouldn't ask, but, I've always been fascinated by girls who like to do that."

"No, it's okay. Yeah, she's, like, naked and they're, like, doin' it, usually."

"Really?" Marla said, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Both of them naked naked? And doin' it doin' it?"

Jesse smiled. "Yup."

He was raking leaves onto the sheet, but he was keeping an eye on Marla's happy nipples. They weren't quite as blatant as they'd been without the bra, but her breasts moved every bit as nicely, maybe even nicer because they were riding a little higher, with more cleavage.

"Wow," she said. "How much do you watch them? Is that too personal of a question?"

"No. I watch...a lot, I guess. I mean...I think she sorta wants me to."

"It sounds that way, yeah. I guess...I'd watch, too."

Jesse looked intrigued. "Really? Are you...into that?"

Marla blushed. The conversation had steered toward the sexy, that was for sure, even more so than she'd expected. "I mean...I've never seen that kind of thing in person," she said, "but...we all watch porn, right?"

"Do you? That's cool!"

Marla smiled. She slid her fingers into the tight front pockets of her jeans and tried to look casual. "Doesn't everybody these days? I hope I'm not...odd, in that way."

"No, I didn't mean that," Jesse said. "It's just cool that you like porn."

"I wouldn't call myself a connoisseur," she said. "It's just...once in a while."

"Have you ever seen Dare Dorm or College Rules? There was a clip from my dorm last year."

Marla looked surprised. "What do you mean? Someone made a porn there? At my school?"

"They do 'em at lots of schools. Lots of times it's porn girls that they bring. Those are sorta cool, but when it's real college girls it's hotter I think."

Marla smirked. "Your roommate's girlfriend should try out."

Jesse smiled. He watched Marla's tits move as she twisted the corners of the dirty old sheet together and dragged it away. His eyes were on her ass until she went out of sight behind the hedgerow. When she returned a minute or so later she was moving confidently, the flimsy, stretchy pink bra giving her breasts a nice bounce with each step she took.

"I don't think I believe you," she said. "A real porn, right in your dorm building?"

"They're not, like, fancy porn. They're from phone cameras, like amateur stuff."

"Oh, okay," Marla said. "Right here though? That's, kind of..."

"Hot, right? It was a Halloween party last year. I missed it, I was at a different party upstairs.

"With costumes?"

"Yeah, that's how the girls got away with it. I know them."

Marla was fascinated. She wanted to know all the details but she didn't want to seem overly enthused. It was porn, after all, the kind of thing adults like her should be discouraging college kids from getting involved in. She took the rake from Jesse for the first time that day and quickly realized her softly stretchy bra made her cleavage move like it was in a Playboy video. She went with it, trying to hide her smirking smile as she reveled in the sensual feeling of having a handsome, horny young man's eyes on her. She loaded him up with leaves and he dragged them away.

"How old is Twink?" he said when he returned.

Marla smiled. "He's eleven. I think he liked you. He can tell when someone's a cat person."

"Yeah, ours can, too. My mom says he knows people better than people do."

Marla found herself angling her body so Jesse would get a good view of things, and then she turned and put a little swing of her hips and ass into her raking; not too exaggerated, she hoped, but she was having fun with it. After she watched the topless boy drag two more loads, they switched again, Marla down on her hands and knees to get the sheet spread out nice and flat. They made a good team and the work went smoothly, but by the time they were done Marla's middle-aged body was sore.

"That looks so good!" she said, gazing out across the nearly leafless lawn. "You're a good worker. I've got more jobs for you, if you're interested. The first one's that big overgrown hedge next to the driveway. I want that cut way back."

Jesse looked pleased that his time with Marla wasn't about to end. "Sure, I can start on it right now."

"Oh, no, this is enough for today. Aren't you sore?"

"Yeah, but, I'm used to it."

Marla's eyes twinkled. "I'd offer you a back rub, but I'm sure you don't want an old lady's hands on you. I'm actually pretty good at it."

Jesse got a jolt of horny juice and his cock started to grow. "You're more sore than I am," he said, "so I should be...givin' you one."

Marla was thrilled with the little courtship dance. She never dreamed he'd actually be interested in her, but she'd never spent much time around boys his age. Her breasts had always attracted men, but still — forty-nine years old! And he's only nineteen! Am I going to let this happen, she wondered?

She hung the damp, dirty sheet over the deck railing to dry, leaned the rake up against the house and led Jesse into the kitchen. Twinkles was there, circling her ankles, rubbing up against them.

"Hungry, Twink?" she said. "Say hi to Jesse."

Jesse squatted down and petted the happily purring cat, his body still bare from the waist up, his t-shirt hung over his shoulder. "Hi Twink," he said, in a gentle, cat friendly voice. Twinkles purred even louder.

"He really likes you," Marla said, smiling as she spooned cat food onto a plate. She loved the way Jesse's hands looked, dirty from work, gently massaging Twinkles' soft fur. She had a sudden hot flash, imagining his dirty hands on her own patch of soft fur. "Cookies? Help yourself," she said.

Jesse watched gravity play with Marla's breasts when she bent to put Twinkles' plate of food on the floor. He went to the plate of cookies on the counter and ate one almost as ravenously as Twink was gobbling down the cat food.

"God these are good," he mumbled, his mouth full of soft cookie and melting chocolate.

"I was hoping you'd like them," Marla said, smiling. She ate one while Jesse had his second. "Wow," she said. "Chocolate and a massage? This may be the best day ever."

Jesse smiled. A massage sounded much more serious — and much more real all of the sudden — than the backrub she'd mentioned when they were in the backyard. He was glad of it and wondered how it was going to work.

Marla was wondering the same thing. She decided to go all in. "Shall we just throw caution to the wind and go to my bedroom?"

Jesse fought back a huge smile, but a cute one made it through. "Sure," he said.

Marla's entire body felt alive, and she was surprised she could still breathe normally. "All right then," she said, looking a little stunned at how things were going. "So easy. I don't mean you, Jesse, just...everything. I'm newly divorced, and I didn't know...if I was still...attractive."

Jesse's smile got even cuter. "You are," he said.

"That's good to know," Marla said, feeling the powerful pull of Jesse's youthful allure. "Attractive enough to...kiss? Or would you rather just stick with...a more hands on approach."

Jesse's big smile finally got loose, lighting up his face. "Kissing's nice."

"All right then," Marla said, her eyes twinkling above a curious little smile. "We'll both taste all chocolatey."

She was already close to Jesse, so she reached for his hand and they both moved in for the first kiss. It would have been sinfully nice on its own, but the chocolate!

Jesse wasn't shy with his hands, moving them with surprising skill, from Marla's ass to all the way up her back, and then back to her ass. Marla did some of the same, her hands soaking in the fleshy warmth of Jesse's bare skin and sneaking down for a squeezing grab of his tight young ass. It was a pretty wonderful first kiss; the first real, passionate kiss Marla had shared with anyone in years.

"Wow," she whispered, when their chocolate-flavored lips parted. "Let's go upstairs."

She took Jesse's hand and nearly dragged him behind her, moving fast for the stairs and then up them and into her bedroom. Clothes were shed and then two naked bodies were tangled on the bed; moaning mouths kissing deep, arms and legs intertwined, noses breathing sweaty flesh, hands finding wet pussy and hard cock. Marla pushed Jesse flat on his back and she mounted him, quickly and decisively, and she was fucking. Jesse lay mostly still and let her do her thing. She kissed him wild and wet as her hips moved fast, fucking his cock, and then she sat up and let him see her, the tits he'd dreamed about for the last two nights right there for his dirty hands to take.

"Oh god yeah!" Marla said when he claimed them, her body rising and falling with urgency. "Fffuuck you feel good!"

Jesse's hips started matching her rhythm and they were both fucking as one, electricity flowing between them at a high current. They both knew it was explosive and they welcomed it, two bodies rocketing toward the fiery finish. They both lost control together, with a powerful, forceful urgency that was intoxicating.

Marla could barely believe what had happened. Breathless and stunned, she gripped her bed's headboard in her clenching fists, her hips moving slowly, her freshly orgasmed pussy on sweet, honey-like fire, moving smoothly on Jesse's hard young cock. She could feel him throbbing inside her, still pulsing the last drops of his offering. Her breasts hung on his warm face, his mouth moaning quietly on the soft flesh, his teeth gently nibbling one of the nipples that fueled his dreams.

"Wow," Marla said, breathless. "That was better than...anything."

Jesse reluctantly gave up his mouthful of wonder. "Really?" he said.

"Really," Marla said, breathing hard. "I'm gonna need to do that some more. Would that be okay? Want to be my lover for a while?"

"Yeah! It was better than anything for me, too."

Marla arched her back deeper, teasing Jesse's mouth with the weight of her hanging breasts. "Suck my tits some more," she said, still slowly fucking his mostly hard cock. "I love it when you suck my tits."

She closed her eyes and lost herself in the tingling warmth, the sensuousness so deeply overwhelming it felt all-enveloping. Jesse's hips got back in the act, slowly thrusting his cock up into her.

"How can you still be hard?" her breathy voice asked.

Jesse couldn't imagine not being hard with a woman like Marla naked on top of him. The inside of her felt amazing, even more amazing than the young girls he'd been with. He decided it was because of how Marla moved, her body moving fully, in such a sensual, experienced way. His tongue circled the aroused hardness of her nipple, and he adjusted his slow moving hip thrusts so every millimeter of his cock fucked her deep.

"God, you're gonna make me cum again," she said.

Jesse sped up to try and make it happen.

"No! Slow, baby!" Marla said, showing him the speed she wanted with her body. "Just like you were doing. After that you can fuck me hard." Marla felt wonderfully wicked, telling a young stud just what she wanted, using the "f" word in bed with him. "Christ!" she said, amazed that her body was responding the way it was. "I've hardly ever cum once with a guy let alone twice. If you can do it I'll never let you out of my sight."

Jesse was hopeful. He wanted to please the first real woman he'd ever been with. He fucked her slow, deep and deliberate, just like she wanted, for a blissfully long time, and her rising exclamations were music to his young ears...

"Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohhh!..."

Jesse's face showed his wonderment as he unhurriedly fucked the beautiful woman, lifting her to a second orgasm, one that was so deep and guttural she sounded like an animal. He'd never seen or heard anything quite like Marla.

"All right," she said, trying to gather her fragmented wits. "What the hell!"

"Was it okay?" Jesse asked, his rock-hard cock still slowly slithering in and out of Marla's warm, velvety insides.

"Oh, darlin'," she said, "that was so much better than okay. I've never...ever...felt anything like that before. I know you don't have much experience, but damn you're good. It's that...cock of yours. Do you mind if I call it a cock? It's so ridiculously hard."

Jesse smiled. "No, I don't mind," he said. He was thrilled that Marla liked it. He felt like he was harder than usual, like some sort of supernatural sex power had inhabited him. Marla made him so horny he could barely stand it. He wanted to devour her tits some more and fuck her for hours.

Marla stayed on top, luxuriating in the feeling of a young, perpetually hard cock deep inside her. After a long, sensual kiss, she smiled at her young lover's happy-looking face. "You're gonna think I'm a pervert or something, but I want you to tell me about watching your roommate and his girlfriend. Describe them to me. What's her name?"

"Morgan."

Marla smiled. "Ooo, I like that look in your eyes. Do you like having your cock in me when you think about her?"

"Yes."

"You said she's cute, right? Describe her to me."

"She's, like, five-two I guess, and..."

"Go on, don't be shy. Does she have a nice body?"

"Yeah. She's big, sorta like you."

"Her breasts, you mean? Do you call them breasts, or tits?"

"Tits."

"They're probably nicer than mine, because she's young."

"No, they're not. Yours are...really nice."

Marla smiled. "Squeeze 'em in your hands," she said. "That's it. Pretend they're Morgan's. How would you fuck her if you had the chance?"

"How?"

"Yeah. What position would you put her in?"

"Probably...doggy, maybe?"

"Does she have a nice ass?"

"Yeah, really nice. Probably the best of all the girls."

"What's your roommate's name?"

"Derek."

"Have they ever done it doggy style in the room when you're there?"

"Yeah."

"Really! Wow, they really are putting it out there for you. They knew you were watching?"

"Yeah. I mean I'm not just sitting there staring at them, but yeah, they know I'm awake and can see."

"Wow," Marla said. "Does she...cum? I mean, does she really get off on being seen like that?"

"Oh yeah. She loves it. Up until today, I've never been able to make a girl act like she does. My old girlfriend never did."

Marla smiled. "Well if it makes you feel any better, up until today I never did either. God, I can't believe how hard you are! Jesus!" Marla rubbed her pussy grindingly hard against Jesse's crotch, feeling his cock way up deep inside her. "Wanna fuck me doggy style?"