Ava Awakens Her Inner Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you to your room princess." We walked through the house and down a hallway. I could see the main bedroom at the end of the hall. We stopped before we reached it leading me into a guest room. 

A beautiful room, like the rest of the house with high ceilings. A large king-size bed. Little clutter and large windows looking out onto his property. A simple but beautiful guest bedroom. 

Its own bathroom with marble floors, a free-standing bathtub and separate shower and walk-in closet. 

The closet full of women's clothing. I placed my hands on them. All new with the tags still on. 

"Those are for you princess. I had one of my company stylist shop for you with my specific directions." 

I looked closely. All the dresses tiny, most of them very sheer. The tops low cut and many cropped. There were skirts folded, picking one up I confirmed also mini. On the shelf were several pairs of high heels in different colors. All the heels were at least 7 inches. There was a super cute pair of white lace-up ankle boots with zipper closure I couldn't wait to try on. Only one pair of sneakers, Nike's in the color pink. 

I opened a couple drawers to find a few cropped sports tops and bright leggings. Another with some sexy babydolls, negligees and teddies. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe this Sir. This is all for me?"  

"Yes, princess this is all for you. You will notice there are no bras or panties. We will not need them during your stay and when you get your breast done, you won't want to wear bras anymore. You are only to wear heels, this includes around the house and pool. The only time you wear those sneakers is when you are working out." 

He continued. 

"There is a reason I am calling you princess. Because you are just that. Your body is flawless and I mean perfect Ava. Your style demands nothing less than perfection. This is a standard I want you to set for yourself."

"Don't worry about money, that will all sort itself out. You will make yourself useful with your body. Everything you wear now forward will be sexy and feminine. It will advertise your available to men. Even more when the best cosmetic surgeons perfect every single aspect of your body beyond your natural beauty. You are always to dress to impress. Your mindset and behaviour aim at projecting femininity." 

I giggled. "Sir, I don't know what to say." I was beyond happy. Excited as I turned and saw a large jewelry box. Inside big hoop earrings, sparkling shiny earrings, bracelets, anklets, rhinestone chokers and various types of rings.   

"Wow, just wow." Is all that came out. I couldn't think at all. 

"Thank you, Sir! How am I ever going to repay you for this?"

Mr. Barrett laughed "Princess I know of of several ways you are going to pay me back." He smiled rubbing his hand along my ass cheek. 

"That brings up a matter of business we need to take care of." 

He walked me over to the dresser, there was one sheet of paper and a pen. 

"This is a talent agreement. You are hiring me as your manager to have the power to negotiate contracts for your. I will go over all the different job options with you during the week. You also agree that I may advise, council and direct you in the development and advancement of your professional career." 

"Ava, you have star potential and I am confident I can get you high paying work as a model and entertainer. This is how you will pay me back financially." 

"I understand Sir." I told him. 

I grabbed the paper and the pen. The only thing I would have thought to ask about was the percent of compensation to be paid to me. I didn't want to think about it and went with my feelings. 

This business side and sexual relationship with Mr. Barrett felt right. 

I signed, dated and screamed in happiness. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! Mr. Barrett! I won't let you down! Thank you!". 

I took a breath. "I'm so happy you are my manager! I just want to scream again" I laughed. 

He grabbed me roughly and pulled me to him.

"No princess, I am your owner for the next 7 years." 

I leaned up and kissed him. His words sent a hot tingle through me. 

I kissed him again, feeling so submissive to him. He must have sensed the fire in me. He ripped my dress off and fucked me right there.

I was so wet he took me in a single thrust. My scream echoed through the house. His thick cock splitting my young pussy apart. 

"Oh Princess," he said, "your sweet young pussy is so tight!"

He slammed into me again and again taking full control of my petite body. 

It felt so good my tight body stuffed full of his cock. He took me like he owned me. It turned him on that I signed my life away to him. His nineteen-year-old princess, his slut. 

He fucked me so hard. His cock inside owning and dominating me. 

Grabbing my hair he lifted my head, so I was looking right into his eyes. What he saw was my complete surrender, my desire to be dominated by him. 

"You are a hot little slut, Ava," he groaned in my ear, "with a truly desirable body made to be fucked hard and often.

I didn't know sex could be this good. He was so fucking big and so fucking strong. I let out a cry as I grabbed onto his legs. My body shaking as my orgasm crushed me. My legs week, my head pulled back in his grasp. Wave after wave the pleasure had me pleading for more. 

"Ah... Fuck me Sir!" I moaned

He flipped me over onto the bed. Pulled my legs up over his shoulders. My heels still on he plowed into my pussy. The noises of his body slapping against mine. He slammed all the way in, his cock throbbing as he released. I cried out again in pleasure. He pushed deep into me, staying inside me letting his cock shoot his cum. I felt it pulse with each spray. He held there until finally pulling out, leaving me gasping. 

Standing there looking at me. 

I moved forward and took him into my mouth. Sucking gently. Cleaning our combined fluids off of his cock. 

When I finished he stepped back. Looking at me differently than before. We made a connection. A bond.  

"You are my slut princess. Remember the sluttier you are the better. Get cleaned up, take your time and dress to go out tonight." 

I stared at him. The sluttier I am the better, the simple thought made my body tingle again. "I am your slut." I giggled as he walked out of the room. 

My jaw and pussy were so sore from the fucking they took this afternoon. I felt a little empty not having cock inside me. In my bathroom I looked at my dress in the garbage I then threw the black heels in there too. The last clothes of the old me. 

Out of the shower, I was clean although my pussy still felt stretched and full of his cum. 

My body completely smooth and moisturized. I pulled on one of the new dresses in the closet. 

Red, it had a sexy rushed skirt then above the waist all mesh see through with beautiful lace stitching. The neckline plunged deep down between my breasts. My breast fully exposed under the mesh except the perfect placement of the lace stitching barely covering my nipples. The hem of the dress just covered the bottom of my ass cheeks and my naked pussy. 

The white lace up ankle booties with the 7 inch heels and platform toe completed my outfit. I felt shocked how comfortable they are. I fell immediately in love with them. 

I put on a shiny bracelet, a ring on my right hand, rhinestone choker and a pair of threaded earrings. 

I looked in the mirror. I had to admit I looked fucking hot. An outfit I would normally never wear in public. Also, one I could never afford. It felt thrilling, naughty and exciting. 

I felt a new bliss in life, carefree. 

The heels made me feel tall. I turned and saw how they accentuated my ass. 

I spent forever on my makeup and hair! Mr. Barrett and I were going out for drinks and dinner so I went with dark matte eyes and light shiny pink lips. I went heavy on everything with contouring, winged eyeliner to complement my bold lips.

It was so much fun just getting ready and making myself look more feminine. It felt right just to go by how I feel instead of constantly thinking.

This is the new me. 

I captured a Reel for TikTok and Instagram in the mirror of me pushing my hair back. Kicking my leg back and up to show off my ankle boots and turning back-and-forth posing for the camera. 

Caption: Out with the old, in with the new. 

It was going to cause my social media feed to be on fire.   

I stepped out. My heels clicking on the stone floor. Mr. Barrett was in the kitchen having a drink. Dressed in a simple button-up shirt, pants and leather slip-on shoes. He looked perfect. 

I smiled as I walked towards him giving him a sexy pouty look. 

"Look at you princess, no longer a girl but a sexy goddess. Naked without being naked. Men won't be able to keep their hands off you tonight." He smirked. "Perfection." 

He grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. Mr. Barrett then led me out into the driveway where a black Range Rover waited for us. 

"I got us a driver for tonight." 

"Good evening Mr. Barrett." The driver said happily. "Who is this beautiful lady with you tonight?"    

"This is my princess Ava. Ava, this is Carter." 

"Well hello princess, a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to being your driver tonight." Carter grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

"Why don't you give Carter a proper kiss princess." Mr. Barrett spoke.

I stepped forward putting a hand on his waist and another around his neck and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. He returned the kiss and as our tongue's played I kicked up my right leg.   

"A pleasure to meet you Mr. Carter." I replied with a smile when our kiss broke. 

"What do you think of her dress Carter?" Mr. Barrett asked while holding me and sliding his hand up my back side exposing both my pussy and my ass to him. 

Carter smiled. "It is exquisite Mr. Barrett, she is absolutely stunning."  

In the car, Mr. Barrett pulled me close. Pulling the top of my dress aside to fully expose my tits and placed a hand on my pussy. 

Carter looked back at us and directly at me with a big smile. "Where to tonight Mr. Barrett?"

"Take us to The Three Clubs." Mr. Barrett said sternly. 

"Fuck!" I yelled as the car moved down the highway. Mr. Barrett brought an enormous dildo and was thrusting it in and out of me while he squeeze and pinched my nipples.  

"You like that cock in you don't you slut?"

"Yes, I fucking love it Sir!" My pussy was pleading to be fucked harder. It felt so good being stretched by this realistic toy in font of another man driving us. It was so naughty. I screamed as the toy overwhelmed my entire body bringing me to orgasm. 

"Good little slut princess. Do you like being fucked while Carter watches and drives?" 

I pushed my hip down. "Yes, Yes, it is fucking hot." Then I blurted out, "Do you enjoy watching me Carter?"

He laughed loudly. "Girl I could drive and watch you all night." 

"You enjoyed kissing Carter didn't you?" Mr. Barrett said while rubbing a finger across my mouth. 

"I did, very much." I breathed.

"Good girl, you need to get used to kissing men you just meet. You are to kiss any man that tries to kiss you, you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."   

I needed real cock. "Sir, please fuck me with your cock." I pleaded.

"Oh princess, you don't get that reward yet. You can suck my cock." Mr. Barrett breathed. 

I unbuttoned his pants quickly, pulled out his cock and went down fast on it. I sucked him like I'd been sex starved for years.  

I sucked his cock, while he continued to fuck me with the dildo. Two cocks in me at once. It felt like they made my body for it. I pulled off his cock "Fuck! I love having you fuck me with the toy while I suck your cock, it feels so fucking good." 

Mr. Barrett Slapped my ass hard. "Your a good girl wanting multiple cocks in you at once." 

He placed a thumb against my asshole and massaged it, and I pushed against it. 

"So tempting, we are going to save this virgin asshole and multiple cocks for a better time. One that is useful beyond your pleasure for both of us my princess." 

Carter spoke up. "Mr. Barrett we are at your location. I can continue to drive if you would like?"

"No, Carter that is okay, pull up front and we will continue this later." 

Mr. Barrett pulled me off his cock and pulled the dildo out of my pussy. I felt like I was empty, eager form more. "Straighten up my princess." Mr. Barrett commented as he put his own cock away and zipped up his pants. 

I pulled my dress back into place and straightened up my hair and quickly touched up my make-up. 

Carter, opened the door for us and Mr. Barrett placed his hand on my ass as we stepped out of SUV. Anyone looking could see my pussy and ass on display.

I felt every eye was on me as we walked up to the entrance, past the bouncer checking ID's, through the doors and seated in a booth Mr. Barrett reserved. 

The club was dark and moody.

He kept a hand on my pussy, lightly playing with it the whole time. Even when the server took our order sneaking glances at me. 

"See how he is scared to look at you princess? That boy will never deserve to fuck you." 

I giggled. Mr. Barrett didn't ask me what I wanted. He ordered himself a steak dinner and me a salad with shrimp and a bottle of champagne for the table. 

Mr. Barrett held up his glass of champagne and gave me a toast. We both took a drink. 

I took my phone out of my handbag and handed it to him. 

I leaned back tilting my head to the side holding up my glass giving an alluring look.

"You are a natural princess." Mr. Barrett said and took the picture. 

Caption: (cheers emoji) to no bra and no panties. 

We sat, ate, drank and had light conversation. 

The club was getting full and the dance floors were getting crowded. I could feel the throbbing beat of club music. There was so much energy.  

Mr. Barrett leaned in and whispered as his fingers went deep inside my snatch. 

"I want you go out to the dance floor. It won't take long. When a man approaches you and tries to dance with you I want you to dance with him. Let him touch you as he pleases. Don't leave the club, but do anything else he wants. Do you understand?" 

I breathed. "Yes, Sir."  

On the dance floor, I walked up close to a group of girls. The buzz of the champagne had me feeling good. My hands in the air, I rolled my hips to the music. I've always loved dancing. 

People are all around me. Bodies are brushing up against me. Mr. Barrett was right. It didn't take long. 

I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I feel him pulling me closer. As I continue to dance his body moves in unison with me to the music. 

With each song he gets bolder.

His hands lower to the inside of my bare legs. 

He feels good and I push my ass back against him. 

He responds by grinding into me. I can feel his hardness push against my ass cheeks. I can feel his breath against my neck. It sends shivers through my body. His lips touch my neck and I moan under the music.

Moving his hands all over my body, he feels my naked ass, glides his hand across my naked pussy. I lean my head back welcoming his advances. He kisses my neck harder.

Moving his hands up my body he explores my breast. Sliding a hand under the fabric. His cock pushes harder against my ass as he squeezes my nipple causing me to moan. 

Pulling me around to face him he kisses me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kiss him back passionately. My body burning with sexual desire. His hands pushing my dress higher massaging and kneading my bare ass. His tongue in my mouth is luscious. I feed my tongue back to him. 

Breaking the kiss he turns me back, my ass grinding against his hard cock. My dress up over my waist. 

People are watching. I don't care. 

My pussy is wet, his hand is fingering me. Men and women have their cameras out filming us.  

I think back to Mr. Barrett's earlier words. "The sluttier the better." The thought makes me moan as my head falls back. 

He kisses my neck, running his tongue over the lobes and into my ear.

I feel it. "oh...," I moan again.

The heat, as the skin of his bare cock touches me. My legs spread wider, reaching back I rub is cock, it feels big and hard.

He is going to fuck me right on the dance floor.

Oh god, the feeling! His hard cock as it pushes inside me and I push back against it. He places his fingers in my mouth as I moan out in pleasure. 

The sensation was overwhelming as I felt his cock push and push. We both moaned as he went balls deep inside of me.

I've never fucked like this. I danced my ass pushing into his lap, fucking his cock to the rhythm of the music.  

An audience around me. A man is close by filming us. I look into his camera and seduce it. I feel naughty and I'm loving it. 

"Fuck!" I moan. He is thrusting and grinding into me. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. He picks up the pace and fucks me. My body is sweaty. I buck back onto his cock to meet his every thrust. 

We both moaning and grunting as the fucking on the dance floor continued, the music and bass thumping through the club. I was cumming. I was loving every second of his cock thrusting in and out of me.

He grabs my hips, his cock slammed into me one last time. Pulling me into him holding me tight. I could feel his cock twitch. He is cumming.

I pushed my pussy back and ground it into him. A stranger pouring his seed into me. It felt like shot after shot of hot cum as he emptied himself into me, his legs shaking under him.

The sensations flooded me, and I started cumming myself. The sluttyness of it all just too intoxicating.

He stayed in me until his last spurt spewed from his cock. He pulled out and quickly was gone.

The man is still filming me. 

I giggle as I feel cum run down my leg. 

Another man tries to grab me. I push him away and rush off the dance floor back towards our table. I feel dirty and sexy. 

Then tears build quickly in my eyes. I want to run. 

Mr. Barrett is not alone at our table. 

I feel jealousy, fear I have done something wrong surges through my body. 

Who is this slut with him? 

She looks like the perfect woman. Long straight blond hair. Big long eyelashes, and big full lips. Boobs so large her long sleeve sexy black crop top can barley contain them. Her top matched with an animal print mini skirt and long stiletto hills. Her nails long and colorful. Wearing the most beautiful jewelry and a black choker. Her make-up looked like it was professionally done. 

I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek. I felt like such a slut! 

Mr. Barrett waved me over. As I got close, he said "come here my princess, sit next to me."

He wiped the tear from my eye and whispered to me. "Your thoughts are always wrong, your feelings are always right." 

He kissed me on the lips. "Were you a good girl, like I asked?" 

I looked at the woman on the other side of him. She was smiling. 

I felt Mr. Barretts hands spread my legs wide. "Is this what I think it is dripping out of your pussy?"

The woman giggled "That is so hot!" 

It brought a smile to my face. I giggled too. "It is what you think it is." 

"And what is that princess?" 

"A man's cum." I giggled. 

Mr. Barrett took two of his fingers and scooped some out of me and brought it up to my mouth. I opened and sucked the sweat salty cum off. 

He did it again. Then again, until he couldn't get anymore out. 

"Good girl princess. I am proud of you." 

The woman giggled. "Can I have a taste?" She leaned in to kiss me. Her lips felt softer than any lips I have ever felt against mine. She kissed me deep and passionate. Running her tongue along the inside of my mouth. Over my lips.

"You taste good!" My name is Haley. 

"Pleasure to meet you Haley, my name is Ava." 

"Yes, Dan was just telling me you are his newest talent."