Ava Awakens Her Inner Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan? I didn't know Mr. Barrett's first name. It threw me off. Is that all I am to him, talent? 

I wanted to be more that.

"Princess!" Mr. Barrett brought me out of my thoughts. 

I giggled. "Sorry I'm such a ditz, yes I just signed a contract with him this afternoon." 

"You are in expert hands girl. He is the best manager in town. Been mine for years and I could not be happier. Do what ever he says and you will have outstanding success in entertainment. Also, as you already know he is not only the best professionally but in bed as well." She giggled. 

Mr. Barrett chuckled. 

I laughed and now had a big smile on my face. "I don't know what to say."

"Well, you are just a shy young girl right now, that will change soon." 

Give Dave your phone, let's take a picture together. 

We moved so the two of us were together. She wrapped an arm around me and pressed her boobs against my body. We both gave a flirty smile. 

I looked at it and felt like a little girl pictured next to her. I captioned it: Goals.

"Time to go, girls." Mr. Barrett announced. "It has been a long day for you princess. Let's get you home to get some rest." 

Haily giggled "I take it I won't be resting?" 

"Absolutely not my queen." Barrett brought his lips to hers, and they shared a long kiss.

Again that feeling of jealousy caused my thoughts to race. I pushed them out. Stupid to think Mr. Barrett didn't have any other girls. I reminded myself my thoughts were wrong, and I was feeling good. 

Arriving at the car Mr. Barrett instructed me to sit in the front. To take care of Carter as he drove. 

"Good to have you here in the front with me princess Ava. Why don't you get comfortable" Carter said with a smile as he folded the center council up making a bench seat. 

I looked over into his lap. His big soft cock was resting outside of his pants. I licked my lips and laid my head down onto his lap. 

His cock warm to the touch. 

I love the feeling when a man is soft in your mouth and you feel his arousal as you make him hard. 

I felt the car move. He drove as I sucked his cock. 

I could hear Haily crying in pleasure. "Fuck! I love your cock inside me, yes fuck me, baby." 

It made me suck on Carter harder. 

"Mmmm that feels perfect girl." 

I sucked his cock all the way back to Mr. Barretts mansion. When we pulled up. Carter let everyone know we had arrived. Mr. Barrett instructed him not to get out. "Princess will finish pleasuring you then she can come inside and go to bed." 

"I appreciate it Mr. Barrett. Thank you Sir." Carter replied.

"I appreciate you Carter. Enjoy your night." 

Still sucking his cock I heard them exit the car and leave. 

"Fuck you're good with your mouth princess!" Carter grabbed my head and started face fucking me. His other hand had my dress up over my ass as he finger fucked me. 

Come get on top girl. I have to try out your young pussy. 

"Mmmmm... Yes!" I purred as I sat down on his cock. We had a wonderful fuck. He had finished and filled me with all his cum. I was exhausted and ready to go to bed. 

I kissed him goodnight, thanking him for the ride. 

Carter is a sweet man. 

Feeling in a sexual haze I entered the house to the sounds of Mr. Barrett and Haily fucking. I had hoped to sleep with Mr. Barrett tonight but with three different men fucking me today since I arrived in LA. One who's name I don't even know. I felt like a satisfied slut ready for sleep. 

I woke up from the sound of someone coming into my room. 

It was morning. 

It was fucking Haily completely naked except for the jewelry she had on and her heels. 

"What the fuck Haily?" I laughed. 

"I don't have any clothes girl except what I was wearing last night. Dave said you had some loungewear I can barrow."   

Haily rummaged through my closet. "Perfect!" she yelled. 

She came out in a pink babydoll. Her boobs exploded out of it and her pussy and ass completely on display. 

"Time to get up princess! Get ready with me, girl." She jumped on my bed like we were best friends. 

I started cracking up. "What time is it?" 

"It's nine AM, you can't sleep all day! Here wear this, Dan will love it!"

She threw a black babydoll to me. It was sexy with unlined lace cups so my nipples showed through and it came down halfway over my ass and my pussy. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

Cracking up again, I looked at her, "your a cunt Haily!" 

"Oh girl, you're going to come at me like that this morning, what the fuck is up with you?" 

I laughed. "You look like a fucking hot porn star wearing my clothes and I look like a little girl with my small little tits." 

"You also got to fuck Mr. Barrett all night." I pouted. 

She started laughing back. "Girl, you look hot as fuck, your young and flawless body, you model face. Don't give me that shit like you don't know you are hot!"  

"Okay, okay, just saying I'm envious of your boobs and how you fill out the top." 

"You mean explode out of it." We both laughed and were becoming friends quickly. 

"You want tits like me, girl?" 

"I dream of having tits like yours." I giggled.

"From what I'm told, Dan thinks your going to be a superstar. I'm betting you will have tits like mine sooner than later." She playfully threw a pillow at me. We both filled the room with girl laughter. 

"And don't worry girl, you are going to get plenty of his cock!" 

"Let's put our faces together, go have breakfast and a pool day." Haily grabbed my hand to pull me up.  

Our make-up and hair took a long time. Mostly because Haily was teaching me a lot of new tips and tricks, I didn't know. 

We finished with our lips. She showed me how to use lip liner to make my lips look bigger and fill in with lipstick. 

"There you go, now you have cock sucking lips girl." Haily giggled. 

"Cock sucking lips?" I laughed. 

"Yeah, you love to suck cock right?" 

She was too much. I put my head down giggling more. 

"Don't be shy girl. I love sucking cock. That is why I got me some gigantic cock sucking lips and I still do the make-up trick to make them look even bigger." She laughed. 

"Yes! I fucking love sucking cock Haily. With all this talk of cock I wish I was sucking one right now!" I yelled. Again we filled the room with girl laughter. 

"Now put some jewelry and heels on girl. Girls like us are naked without it and you never want to be naked." 

In my babydoll, jewelry and heels I grabbed my camera and took a selfie video real of me making a kissing face. Caption: Cock sucking lips. 

It amazed me I already had over two thousand new followers. Too many likes and comments to count. I'd have to read them later. 

"Girl, make sure you tag QueenHaily on the picture of us from last night." I added the tag and quickly looked at her account. Holy shit, she has 509k followers.

Both of our heels clicked down the hall to the kitchen where Mr. Barrett was reading and drinking coffee. 

"Good morning Ava and Haily, don't you both look beautiful and amazing?" He commented while taking us both in. 

Haily giggled. "You like?" She then twirled around giving Mr. Barrett a show of her whole body. "Don't be shy girl, show him your sexy ass." 

I laughed, turned and shook my ass for him. 

"I'm glad you two are having so much fun together and you both look sexy as hell, I'm a lucky man." 

"Hopefully we are lucky girls today too." Haily giggled and I couldn't help but giggle too. 

We had coffee and fruit and kept the light conversation going. 

It was Sunday the plan was to lie around the pool all day. 

That is exactly what we did. 

That and a lot of alcohol, pictures and the three of us fucking.

One picture was me in the pool facing the camera with my naked ass out of the water. Caption: Never dry, always dripping. 

Another of Haily and I kissing in the pool. Caption: Too hot. 

Haily behind me with her hands cupping my boobs both laughing. Tagged and Captioned: I just changed princesses handle to @AvaStarr you better follow now #futurestar.

Monday. 

I woke up early and a little hung over and sexed.

Mr. Barrett had appointments booked for us all day. My morning routine now took much longer. I wore a mini pink stretch velvet dress that hugged my hourglass figure and gave me a touch of glam. A pair of nude strappy platform heels completed my outfit. 

In Mr. Barretts sports car he listed off the appointments for the day. 

"It is a full day princess. We are both going to get a manicure and pedicure. Then I'm going to drop you off to get your hair done and they are also going to do your eyebrows and makeup. That appointment will be several hours. After we will head over to the convention center quickly to show you one of your job options. Then an appointment with Dr. Anthony the best in plastic surgery. Dinner. Home to change. Then a night out to show you another job option for you." 

My smile was so big my whole body tingled with happiness. 

Mr. Barrett placed a hand on my legs. Don't get too excited princess, it's going to be an exhausting day. His hand drifted down to my bare pussy where he kept it. 

I looked at him "Thank you Dan."  

"Fuck!!!" I screamed. 

He slapped my pussy hard. 

"You don't call me by my first name ever princess. Sir or Mr. Barrett you understand." 

"Yes Sir.. fuck! Sorry." I laughed. Once the pain went away my pussy was wet and on fire.

Slap!

"Fuck You!" I screamed. 

He laughed. "It looked like you liked it." 

I gave him a bratty smile. 

Getting our nails done together was fun. It is pretty sexy he gets manicures and pedicures. A simple trim, clean and buff gave him a nice groomed look. 

Mine took much longer than his. I got light pink gel extensions on my fingers and matching light pink toenails. Mr. Barrett suggested I also get a couple pink rhinestones applied on my nails for an extra princess sparkle. 

It was a pleasant touch. 

He dropped me off for my hair, wax and makeup appointment. So far this felt like a day of pampering. 

The hair stylist asked how I'd like it cut and styled. 

I giggled. "I don't know, I actually didn't think about it." 

I thought about Haily's hair. Straight and blond even though it was clear she naturally has brown hair. 

"How about blond and wavy?" 

She played with my hair with her hands. "Okay, you already have natural curls, your hair looks very healthy, a very natural light brown, almost a dirty blond. I think we can do it!"

The next 2 hours I had my hair cut and died. 

I then had my eyebrows waxed with the ends lifted and sculpted. 

The finishing appointment was an hour with a makeup artist who went over tips and techniques while she did my makeup to create my desires looks. She also sent me home with a bag full of new makeup. 

Pulling out my phone to look at myself and take a selfie. I loved my new style. I was looking like a high end sex goddess. 

Walking out I had a lightheartedness feeling. I was glowing on the inside and out. 

Mr. Barrett was on the phone when he saw me. He dropped his phone down to his side. "Damn girl, so I already have your number, what's next?" 

I slapped him on the arm. "Stop it." I giggled and leaned in and gave him a kiss. 

"I'm sure you are already tired of hearing this, thank you Mr. Barrett, thank you so much." 

"I'm just helping make your appearance more useful." Playfully he said and slapped me on the ass.    

Next stop the convention center. 

"So princess, this is the convention center. It host an average of 300 events a year including trade shows, major conventions and special events. We will not stay long."

The place was enormous. People everywhere. I walked through the halls with Mr. Barrett until we came to the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo. Mr. Barrett had entry badges for both of us. 

"Sooo, you are taking me to an Electronic Expo?"

Mr. Barrett smiled. "This is one of the largest trade events for electronic entertainment in the world. Princess, it doesn't matter though, this is just the event that is here today."

"Look around. You see promotional models, product specialist, booth babes and hostesses."  

"These girls all have good looks, they are outgoing, get hit on all day, and they are being payed to represent a brand or product"

I looked around, and I understood what he was saying. Every booth had a pretty face. There were girls in branded leggings and crop tops handing out products. Girls wearing booty shorts and branded tops encouraging attendees to try out game systems. 

"About 63,000 people attend this expo each year." Mr. Barrett stopped and looked at me. 

"Ava, you can be one of these girls 300 days of the year. There are also convention centers in every major city in the country." 

Looking around. I giggled. "I don't know, seems like a lot of work." 

"Yes princess! The pay is also shit! These girls are making $26.00 an hour tops. That is before taxes and expenses. I know you are nine-teen and that might sound like a lot. It's not, these girls are barely making it financially." He paused. 

"80% of them can make way more money. Some do. A lot of these girls do swimsuit and product modeling on the side. Those gigs are not steady. They seem like they pay a lot but when it comes down to it ends up being about $18.00 an hour, $37,000 max a year."

He looked around.  

"These girls waste their usefulness because they think too much."  

I didn't know what to say. I twirled my hair, "Ummm okay, why are we here and why are you telling me this?" 

He laughed. "I want you to know all the options you have. I can get you a job here starting tomorrow. You are far more attractive than every girl here. Outgoing and energetic. Most of these girls can make ten times more money but they don't have your mindset, don't behave like you. They listen to their thoughts that are wrong instead of being guided by their feelings."

"I don't understand Mr. Barrett."  

"That is okay. I'm glad you don't. Look at this as an entry level position that I had to show you so you see and understand the next levels of possibilities as I show them to you." 

"Let's go princess. We don't want to be late for your next appointment." 

Dr. Anthony at the plastic surgery office introduced himself to me. He was very charming. Older but very fit and I found him very handsome. 

We went through normal stuff you do at a medical office. Medical history, he explained the surgical techniques for breast enhancements, how I could prepare and the recovery timeline.  

Once we finished the introduction, he asked if I had questions. 

I didn't. 

He followed it by letting me know he needed to do a breast examination with me and asked if I was comfortable being naked for it. 

I told him "Yes." 

"Okay, I'll need you to remove your dress then. You viewed the before and afters of patients who have had breast enhancement surgy on our website right?" 

"I have yes, I was looking at them on the drive over, you do amazing work!"

"Thank you. Just to be clear your goal is to enlarge your breast correct?" 

I giggled. "Yes. I have always been self-conscious about my small tits." 

Dr Anthony laughed as he messaged my breast, pulling a little on my nipples. "Having your breast surgery will add to your figure." He gently guided his hands down the side of my boobs, to the curve in my waist and over my hips. 

"Lovely young lady. Petite with a narrow chest." 

Mr, Barrett was by my side, his hand softly rubbing against my pussy. Feeling my moister build from this intimate examination. 

"There are two main shapes of breast implants to choose from: round and teardrop. Round is the traditional shape and still the most popular. They create proportioned breasts with upper fullness. These are the ones I suggest for you." 

His hand was still massaging my breast and tits. 

I, nodded letting him know I was listening. 

"Silicone breast implants feel the most natural and are the only implants we use at this office. We will use a smooth breast implant. Even and soft, allowing them to move within the breast pocket for more natural movement."

"Jump up and down a few times Ava."

I giggled and did as he said causing my small tits to bounce up and down. 

"Yes, just like that." 

"The last choice to make Ava, is Low, Moderate or High profile. High-profile implants are the most full and round, making them appear less natural. This type is ideal though for a petite woman with a narrow chest wall like yourself. Moderate looks more natural and low is not an option for your body." 

"What do you think you would like Ava?" 

Mr. Barrett was rubbing my pussy and Dr. Anthony massaging my breast again. I giggled "I don't know doctor. You are the professional, I want what you think will look best." 

"High profile will definitely look best on you Ava." 

"The final decision is size. Implant size is not the same as cup size. Implants are measured by cubic centimeters and for every 150-200 ccs, you can expect to go up one to one and a half cup sizes. As you know cup size varies based on the body's measurements and the brand of bra. What is a 32A in one brand could be a 34B in another. Most implants fall in the 300cc-400cc range but we can go to 800cc. 

"Do you have thoughts on size Ava?"  

Smiling, I bit my lip. "I don't plan on wearing bra's anymore so cup size doesn't really matter. So I'd like you to do what you think will look best for me. I trust your decision doctor." 

Great, one thing I know in all the years I have done this is no woman regrets going too big but many regret going to small. I am thinking between 500 and 800cc. 

Giggling I said. "I absolutely can't wait!  

"Now there is one more topic of discussion. During your breast surgery you will be on anesthesia. There is one more enhancement I recommend." 

"As you know beauty is possibly the most important element that can affect every area of your life. That is why you are here Ava."

"Our face has 3 important areas. They are the eyes, nose and mouth. Your nose is absolutely perfect, you have beautiful hazel eyes and clearly have learned the art of makeup to even further enhance your best features."   

"The mouth though is likely the most animalistic and primitive." Dr. Anthony continued as he touched his index finger to my mouth. 

"Because of this lip enhancements can have the most impact on our sexuality over all areas of the face. Adding this with your breast augmentation I am confident you will love the results and so will every man that looks at you." Dr. Anthony finished as he pushed his finger into my hot mouth. 

Mr. Barretts fingers still playing with my bare wet pussy. Pushing a finger in feeling my arousal. 

Dr. Anthony stares into my eyes. "Can you show me just how animalistic your mouth is young lady?"

Leaning forward I bring my lips to his mouth and I melt. He kisses me soft and deeply for a minute before grabbing me by the back of the head and pushing me down. Physically telling me he wants me to suck his cock. 

I quickly unbuckled his belt and unzip his pants. My brain couldn't believe I was doing this, but I pushed all thoughts away focusing only on his and my pleasure. 

I licked his shaft up and down, swirling my tongue around the head. He pushed my head down on his cock until it was in my throat. He used my hair to pull me up and down and controlled the blowjob exactly as he wanted. 

"Fuck, turns out you have quite a sweet mouth on you." The doctor said. 

I looked over at Mr. Barrett. He had his phone out recording me sucking the doctor's cock. 

"That's it girl, look at the camera while you suck his cock."

I was so turned on I kept eye contact with the camera as I bobbed up and down on the doctor's cock. I covered his cock in my saliva. My nostrils flared as I tried to control my breathing. I sucked him, there in the exam room naked, as Mr. Barrett watched and recorded it.