Ava Awakens Her Inner Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled over, him on his back. I put his cock in my pussy as I rode on top of him. 

"You know what Sir?"

"What princess?"

"Watching you fuck other women is extremely arousing." I bucked my hips wanting his cock more thinking about him and Arabella fucking. 

"You and I may be a better match than I thought princess, because it is very arousing having you fuck other men. The more slutty you are the more it turns me on." Mr. Barrett squeezed my breast and twisted my nipples as he fucked me harder. 

"I've been thinking about my feelings Sir." 

I paused.

"I want to do porn and I will do all the other stuff you tell me too."

I started riding his cock faster. my pleasure it was building and building.

"I want to be a fuck toy." I said. Pushing down on him hard with my hips.

The words coming out of my mouth. Fuck toy. It pushed me over the top. I cried in orgasm. My body shaking in absolute pleasure on top of him. I crashed down onto his chest. 

"You are my perfect fuck toy princess." He pushed his thumb into my mouth. 

"Please Sir, please fuck me all night." 

Four months later I pulled into her driveway. It was weird being back visiting my hometown in my new body, mostly everyone knowing I am a porn star. 

My black stiletto heals hit the driveway pavement as I stepped out of the black BMW. I looked at Ciara's house through my oversize sunglasses. It appeared there was some kind of construction happening. 

I had a strappy red mini dress on. My large boobs filled the top perfectly displaying my chest and my barley covered nipples. I licked my full lips and walked to the door. 

Dr. Anthony did my surgery the day after my first shoot. Mr. Barrett explained to me that the first video will always be the top one searched when people find me. That I should appear as an innocent and natural girl. Once the camera starts transform right in front of the camera's eyes. 

Both Dr. Anthony and Mr. Barrett agreed I should get large implants but nothing over the top. The size fits my physique perfectly big but not big enough to stretch my skin beyond human limits.

My lips they went with the same strategy. Increasing the volume so I now have full cocksucking lips. At the same time ensuring my face still looks natural and youthful. 

Dr. Anthony says I can go bigger with everything as I get older to hide flaws with aging or bring men's attention to a specific place on the body. Right now he told me I am young and flawless one of the most perfect bodies he has ever worked with. 

"Oh my god! Who the fuck is this girl!" Ciara screamed 

I screamed back in happiness "It's been forever girl!" as we embraced in a big hug pushing our breast together and kissing on the lips.

Ciara stepped back. "Stop it! You are not my childhood friend Ava Anderson."

She started laughing. "No, you are not! You are fucking Ava Starr!

"Your boobs! Your body! Your face! Your everything! You are the fucking hottest girl on the internet. Possibly on earth!"  

"Stop it, girl!" I laughed "I owe everything to you and Matt." I smiled. 

"And is that your BMW out there, look at you now." Ciara took me by the hand. "Let's go inside"  

"No, that is one of Mr. Barretts cars, he got rid of my truck and gave me the keys to that." 

"Like everything else it looks good on you girl." Ciara said enthusiastically. "Matt says that man is in complete love with you." 

I blushed. Thinking back to the night I came home from the studio. How proud Mr. Barrett was of me. How he brought me into his arms. Kissing me. Invited me to live with him. 

"Mr. Barrett loves me as his fuck toy." I giggled. I know it is more than that but for a man like Mr. Barrett, relationships are better defined outside of love. 

I know I love him. I love that he owns me and I will do anything he says or wants. 

"Well, Miss Ava Starr it appears being a fuck toy is your calling." Ciara giggled.  

I just love how we can have open conversations like this together.  

"So is your Daddy home Miss Ciara." I laughed 

"You fucking wish slut! No, he and my mom are traveling for work. We have the house all to ourselves." 

"What is all this construction?" I asked.

"Oh let me show you." Ciara took me outside by the pool. "Matt and my mom are adding an extra master suite to the east end of the house. So there will be a master suite on both sides of the house and pool." 

"Is your dad staying in the main bedroom?" I asked a little confused. 

"No he has moved downstairs where he has the live-in basement all to himself. Which has everything he needs. Him and my mom are not together anymore but everyone gets a long. I will take the main bedroom." Ciara explained.

I was half listening distracted by the young shirtless construction worker. "He is hot!" I said as I smiled and waved to him. 

"Oh, Brad. Yeah, he is hot, a little young for me." 

I laughed. "That is right Ciara, you like all the daddies, how many of our childhood dads have you fucked in this town?" 

Ciara started laughing a little guilt washed over her. "Sooo, would you be pissed if one of them was your dad?" Ciara twirled her hair. 

"You fucking slut bitch!" I yelled so loud the construction workers stopped and looked over. I was smiling. There were roomers she snuck away with him at the summer party but it overshadowed them she openly fucked several of the men in the game room too. 

I laughed. "Oh, my god girl. But for real, I hope you fuck him again." I laughed. "I'm sure he isn't getting any from my prude Mom." 

I giggled. "She fucking called me a bimbo! Can you believe that?"      

The laughter continued "She didn't?" 

I was laughing so hard 

"Anyway girl. if you don't fuck that hunk over there I am definitely fucking him before I leave. You have fucking daddy issues."

Ciara laughed "Guilty as charged, I just love fucking older men." 

We both started laughing. "Maybe you can come as my dad's date to the AVN Awards. He wants to go. My mom doesn't even want to see me." 

"AVN Awards! Oh, my god my best friend is a porn star!" 

"Not just any porn star, nominated as the best new starlet." I giggled.

My video quickly went to the number one watched on Porn Hub and continues to be on top. The whole porn industry has been going nuts over it. 

"Girl, we have to watch your movie," she yelled. "lets go!"

"You want to watch it right now?" I laughed. 

"Yes, right now!" 

"Okay, okay, but first lets take a quick selfie by the pool." 

Two of us sticking our tongues laughing with caption; BFF Sluts. 

Sitting in on her couch Ciara streamed my film on the large screen in HD.

It started with my interview with the casting director.

"Hey Ava. How are you doing? Thanks for coming in, are you excited?"  

"I'm a little nervous but excited." 

"Yeah a little nervous that make sense, not everyday you show up for a porn interview job right? So tell me about yourself. What makes you want to get in the industry." 

On camera I giggle... "well"... I laugh again. 

He laughs back, "what is it?" 

"Well, I don't want to sound like a ditz but I really want to get bigger boobs and am doing this to pay for them."

"Fair enough. So it is more of a money thing?" 

"A little I guess. More I just love to feel slutty and being the center of attention. Seems like a lot of fun." 

"Well boob jobs rock and definitely are pricy. Do you watch adult films at all?"

"Yeah, I mean not all the time but I definitely do."

The casting director continued his interview with me. "Are you looking for fame as well or would that just be a bonus?"  

I laughed out loud trying to sound innocent "A bonus." 

"Well, it takes a specific girl to handle that; you can cross that road later though if you get to it."

He continued, "You, are going to be doing some things in the adult industry. It will pay you typically $800-$2,500 per scene depending what you agree to do and who you work with. So you will do blowjobs, missionary position, cowgirl, doggy style." 

I giggled on camera twirling my hair, "doggy style is my favorite position."

Ciara slapped me, "You are such a slut!" 

The casting director continued. "Is it? Mmm good to know. You will also work with more than one guy at a time. Have you been with over one guy at time?"

"I have not been with more than one guy at a time." I giggled.  

"Have you ever thought about it?" He asked.

"So yeah, haven't all girls?" I giggled.  

"Two dicks all to myself. Yes, I want that." I told the director.

"Yeah all for you. So you will do that." 

He continued. "You will work with more than yourself like with another girl, have you thought about that?" 

"Oh yes, I have been with other girls." I said smiling on camera.

Ciara had her hand on my legs, liking that answer. As she caressed just below my bare pussy.  

"Well Ava, your giving me the right answers. I like what I hear. Even know the producer says you have a connection in the industry. We can't just hire a pretty face. We need to see what you have going on underneath those clothes okay?" 

"So I need you to stand up. From the hardness of your nipples I see you are not wearing a bra?" 

I smiled biting my lower lip. "No, I never wear bras." 

"So take off your dress. Let's see these tits you want bigger. How tall are you?" 

"5'5" 

"And how much do you weigh?" 

"114 lbs."  

On camera I danced my hips back and forth as I stripped off my dress standing completely naked except jewelry and heels. 

"Wow, you have small cute perky boobs. How big are they?

You could see I was self-conscious about my boobs. Twirling my hair, "just 32 and between a A and B."

Ciara rubbed her hands over my large breast, playing with my nipples while we continued to watch me on screen.  

"I have to feel those. Come over here. Right in front of the camera so everyone can see. They are so firm. Tiny but I think they are hot. I know some consider B cups too small to be attractive. I think your ravishing. Your body is flawless. You also look very classy in you jewelery and heels. How old are you?" 

"I'm just nineteen."

"Only nineteen. Damn and you dream of having fake breast. What size do you want? 

"Mmmmm. The bigger the better." I laughed. 

 Next to me Ciara giggled. 

"You are alluring. What I want you to do is turn around and bend over at your waist." 

Slowly on camera I turn and bend over. 

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks and hold that for me." 

"Mmm." I breathed 

"Such a pretty pussy and butthole. Give it a little wink, flex your butthole." 

Doing as he says I squeeze down on my butthole to wink at the camera. 

"And again"

"Nice, aren't you compliant."  

Wow. Super hot. Have you ever done anal before? 

An image of Mr. Barrett flashed through my mind. They are going to ask you if you ever have done anal at your first porn audition he told me. You are a performer, appear innocent and tell the camera no. 

My princess I have tried to resist. I will regret it if I am not the one that takes your anal virginity he whispered in my ear. Mr. Barretts thick cock slowly split my ass open causing me to scream uncomfortably in pain. He continued to brake in my ass and the pain subsided to the pleasure of him taking my anal cherry. 

I giggled and looked at the camera innocently. "No, never."

"Now sit back on the couch Ava."  

"Never. Is it something you would like to try? He asked." 

I giggled looking down "I mean if it is required I'm up to try it." 

"Wow Ava. You are one of a kind. I'd like to see how you masturbate, do you use a toy or your hand?" 

Ciara, rubbed my wet pussy while we watched.

"I start with my hand and sometimes use a toy"

I gave the camera seductive stare rubbing my smooth clit with my fingers. Causing me to moan out loud. 

"I have a nice toy her for you. Let me hand you that." The director said while handing me a pink vibrator.  

Rubbing the pink vibrator along my clit. I stare at the camera. Biting my lower lip and spreading my legs wider so my pussy is on full display. Pushing the toy inside my cunt I gasp in arousal. 

"Super sexy.. umm wow. You like that toy don't you?" 

"Mmm yes." I purred.

 The director is now close to me rubbing my bare leg while getting a closeup with his camera of the toy in my pussy. 

"You like that toy."  

"Hmmm. Love it." I gave the camera a devilish grin. "I prefer to be the sex toy though."  

The director let out a low gasp. I could see his cock was rock hard. 

Recomposing himself. "So far you are doing great. You are hot and definitely have the look of a porn star. You have answered all my questions with the right answers and masturbated on camera." 

He was going off of his script. 

I smiled to his comments moaning loudly while continuing to masterbate. I love the camera. Clearly I am turned on loving the attention from the director and the eyes from the other men on set.  

"Are you ready to work with some male talent?" 

"Hmmm mmm. Yes. I don't think I can wait much longer." I placed a finger on my lip, sucking it in answering his questions. 

"As you know we are recording this. This will be your first adult film and will be out there for anyone to see as stated in the contract you signed. Are you still okay with that?" 

"Hmmm, yes, I am okay with that. I'm ready to get started."  

"Okay today that is going to be me alright?" 

"Hmm mm." I moaned staring directly into his eyes then into the eyes of the camera. 

 "It is also going to be my friend CJ okay, I'm going to bring him in too."

"Okay." I whispered 

"You said you have never been with two guys but you're willing to try." 

"Hmm hmm. I am so willing to try it." I giggled.  

"Here is how it is going to work. If you do everything I ask today we will shoot 4-6 scenes. When we finish, you may have enough to pay for your boob job and depending on your performance we will sign you to a contract to do more shoots. Does that sound good?"  

"Yes, it sounds perfect." I purred. 

"I've done hundreds of these castings Ava. I can already tell you differ from most girls. That slutty look in your eyes. A hunger." 

He was performing, rubbing my breast as I moaned in pleasure.

"This is not just about the money or the boobs. You want cock right now. To perform in front of the camera. You are enjoying this entirely. Am I reading you right Ava?"  

I let out a quiet gasp. "Yes, I want cock right now."

Gabbing the directors cock into my hand. Above average. A perfect size. I looked forward to all the big porn cock I'd get. 

"Ohh yeah that feels good." The slurping noise echoed through the speakers. "Mmmm." 

"Good girl, right here, get him hard too." 

I switch to CJ's cock with a point of view angle of me going down on his black cock. Thick and about the same size as the directors maybe a little longer.

My eyes looking right at the camera without needing direction. I started to deep throat his enormous dick with ease. 

I heard Ciara gasp pushing her fingers deep in my pussy. Looking over she was playing with her nipples. 

I deep throated on camera how Matt and Ciera trained me that afternoon at this house. How Mr. Barrett trained me on his fat cock.

Matt knew he was sending me to his friends production company and if I really wanted quick money, I would need to do porn. Matt spent many days over that week fucking me like a toy. Showing me the pleasures becoming nothing but a slut. 

When Matt put me in contact with his business partner Mr. Barrett. He told me I needed to fuck him too. 

That night after the strip club when I agreed to do porn for Mr. Barrett. He spent the entire night encouraging me with his cock deep inside me. He made me beg to be his fuck toy, told me how hot I would look being fucked on film. 

It wasn't long until I was begging him to film me. 

On the camera I alternating between sucking off the two men. Bobbing my head and mouth up and down on their large cocks. Trying my best to seduce the camera and all the people who would watch my movies. 

"That's it girl, your doing a good job!"

The men then positioned me for the next seen. CJ stood at the head of the black leather couch we were on. I put my hands on the couch arm my knees on the sofa and pushed my tight ass in the air. Sucking CJ's black cock as the director got behind me. Rubbing his cock on my wet pussy. 

I didn't waste a second. I needed cock inside me and pushed back taking his cock all the way inside me. 

A sudden scream of pleasure escaped my mouth. 

"Mmmm, that's it, you like it like that?" The director yelled while bringing a hand down and smacking my ass.   

I let out a sweet little cry gripping CJ's cock, sucking it at the same time I bucked my hips back on the casting directors meat. 

The casting director now fucking me harder, his body slapping against my ass cheeks as I continue to moan on CJ's cock. 

The studio falls silent as I explode in orgasm. Oh, fuck says the casting director!" 

CJ pulls my head so I am choking on his cock as my body trembles. The pleasure causing my knees to go weak. 

Later the director said that was the defining moment he knew I was a star. At that point during a casting filming most girls already show regret or are just going through the motions of sex for money. Their mind doesn't let them enjoy it to the point of letting go and having an orgasm.

My body could not lie. It was enjoying being on camera and being fucked. This was no longer about money for me it was about pleasure. My pleasure and the pleasure I was giving the two men. 

"Oh fuck yeah!!" The casting director continues to pound into me. 

I pulled off CJ's cock and screamed. "Fuck yes! Yes! Don't stop fucking me I need your cock!" The camera on my face capturing the pleasure in my eyes. I smiled at it, licking my lips covered in my saliva from sucking CJ's cock.  

Next I'm on my back on top of a table with CJ plowing into my pussy with his big black cock. 

"Oh, yeah, so good." I'm moaning as the camera captures CJ playing with my tits as I push back on his cock.  

The contrast in the color of our bodies is sexy as hell. 

The sene in the movie switches to me riding CJ cowgirl. 

"Oh yeah, yeah, fuck yeah, I'm cumming!!!!!" I'm shrieking in pleasure as the camera captures my orgasm. 

"Damn look at this girl's hot ass". CJ pushes a finger against my anus in high definition you see it sink into my ass while he is fucking me. Wet with fuck juices it goes in. My sexual appetite is insatiable. Fucking back on him while he finger fucks my ass. 

The next camera cut. I show equal enthusiasm as I take the directors cock deep within my asshole. With a cock face fucking my mouth. 

My asshole stretched! Round ass and a look of satisfaction on my face. A fresh-faced porn star. 

The director lets out a rough grunt. Me, a sweet little cry. He pushes in with a roar as he shoots his load into my ass. His cock pulses several times. 

A closeup on the screen of his cock pulling out. His hands spreading my ass displaying my fucked holes. 

"Push the cum out girl." 

I look back with a look of satisfaction and a big smile. I squeeze my body and push out my asshole. 

A high definition close up of the cum flowing out of my hole. 

"Fuck girl!" Ciara is breathing hard fingering herself and me. 

The last sex scene is CJ pulling his cock out of my mouth. Stroking it as his orgasm washes over him and explodes out of his cock, shooting his jiz all over my face. Then me leaning in and cleaning it off with my mouth hungry for more. 

The film ends with the director asking "So how are you feeling?"

Staring deep into the camera I wipe some of CJ's cum off my face with my finger and put it in my mouth. I smile as I lick my finger with my tongue, pushing my tongue out showing the cum on it. With a swallow I say "I'm feeling hungry for more." I giggle.