Ava Chronicles: Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I went over to the Stone's house and I had on some jean shorts because down here it can get pretty hot. Had my jean shorts on and a tank top waiting for Chloe to hurry her ass up so we can make it to the rave before all the good parking spots were taken. Mr. Stone looked at me with his look and gave me a secret Mona Lisa smile like we had something between us. I felt uncomfortable but not creeped out uncomfortable. A girl like me who grows up not having a boyfriend or even have people interested in you or desire you is a weird feeling for this grown handsome man to be showing his attraction towards you. I felt uncomfortable in my skin because I didn't know how to be sexy or even feel sexy but here is this man that looks at me like I do it for him. My heart flutters when he looks at me the way he does and I'm constantly mad at myself for feeling this way. Finally Chloe comes downstairs and breaks the stare me and Mr. Stone are sharing.

While on the road I get a text message and I check it at a stoplight. It's from a number I don't recognize and it reads "After seeing you in that I need to take cold shower;)"

I text back "Who's this?"

The light turns back green and I'm praying that it isn't who I think it is because if it is I think I will lose my shit. It seems like I'm destined to get caught by every stoplight so I read the three missed text messages I received. One says "David". The next one reads, "David Stone" and the third one reads, "I will be thinking of you tonight".

I look horrified at my phone then at Chloe like she knows what is happening on my phone. I'm debating in my head if I should tell Chloe about her dad. I think whatever it has to be told so I ask her in a questioning tone "Chloe why does your dad have my phone number?"

"Oh remember when I left my phone and I needed to call him to let him know where I was? Well yeah I guess that's how he got it."

"Well I think you should know he messaged me and it was pretty inappropriate like seriously not the stuff you're supposed to send your daughters friend."

She just laughed it off, "Girl you probably just misread it or took it the wrong way."

Ok so that's not what I was expecting but now that I think about it I should have known that was coming. A little naive this one is. I just let it brush off. Throughout the ride he would text me, some messages would be about normal stuff like Chloe but other messages would be inappropriate that I wouldn't respond to. Once he noticed the pattern he would just text me normal things. I still thought it was weird that he was messaging me but he didn't cross the line any more.

I decided not to tell Chloe anything else that was going on because she was just going to make excuses anyways. At the rave we had a bunch of fun and Mr. Stone continued to talk to me. Chloe would send him pictures from her phone and he would text me how good I looked which was super weird.

Even at the end of the rave Mr. Stone continued to text me the next day and the next day. He insisted that I call him David. He even acquiesced by saying I can call him David in private if that suited me. I agreed since we were never alone together so I wouldn't be actually calling him David at any time.

One day Chloe called and said the family wanted to go to the local water park and she was coming to pick me up. I quickly washed and put my bikini on and a maxi dress over it so it will be easier to take off. I saw her driving up so I scrambled downstairs trying to put my flip flops on and darted out the door with my things. She whistled when I got in and we were off to the Stone household. We stepped out of the car and the next thing you know we're getting darted with water balloons and water guns. Chloe's jerk brother and his friends got us good because I was soaking wet. We fought back with them until we were tired and out of breath. Before the drench storm of water, my dress was already fitted to my body but now it was plastered to me like a second skin and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

I got up off the ground and went inside. Being in the downstairs bathroom I was about to lift the dress up to take it off but the door closed furiously and I was backed to the wall by Mr. Stone. He had one hand on the wall behind me and was dangerously close to me and my wet body. He stared at me intensely with those seductive eyes and that weird look.

"You should really take that wet dress off" he turns around quickly and puts his hand on his head and curses. "Fuck, no keep the damn dress on. Shit Ava!" He turns back to look at me and with determined strides he's on me in seconds. He attacks my mouth with surprisingly soft and supple lips. He grabs my ass in his big hand and something in me breaks. I didn't even know that could be an erogenous zone! Gosh he his kissing me so well with strokes of his tongue against mine and I'm so hot for him I burn. Our bodies are so close to each other and I can feel his length against me. I wish this wasn't the man who made me feel wanted and desired. I wish like hell to have any other man to desire me like this, maybe I'll make that man my husband. The part that broke just mended itself back together.

I lightly put my hand on his chest for him to back off and he did. When my hand touched him I felt him shake, no this man shivered when I touched him. Did this shit really happen in real life or did I imagine this man tremble when I touched him. I had to get out of here before we did any more damage. I slipped under his arm when he grabbed me. He didn't say anything but the look that he gave me said plenty.

He looked like he was lost because he didn't want it to stop and a little thankful that I'm the one that stopped it from going any further. I nodded my head because we just communicated a lot with that look. I turned and left. I told Chloe that I had to leave and she took me home with many arguments and confusion.

That look I shared with David was intense. He needed a way out, he needed for me to be the strong one and put some distance between us because he couldn't do it. I respected the sanctity of marriage enough to do this for him. A part of me was sad because I wouldn't feel that rush that I got when he looked at me the way he did anymore and dammit I liked the feeling of being desired. It was new to me and I finally realize this is what beautiful people feel like on a daily basis and I will never take that for granted. All I wanted was to be desired by someone and feel sexy but I didn't want this someone to be taken or married. But knowing how my luck works, this is perfectly in line with me. Always out of reach of what could be mine but I have to be some damn noble and not take things for selfish reasons.

My meetings at the Stone house slowed down then went to a complete halt. Chloe was wondering why I never wanted to come over so she took me out to eat and we talked. I told her about her father and the inappropriate messages again. I even showed them to her. When she read the messages she still tried to make excuses. I told her about our encounter that forced me to stay away from him and she said that she thought it was ok. Seriously, she said it was ok! Man some people astound me. I sputtered when she told me this and I was instantly reconsidering our friendship. Why would she be ok with me having an affair with her father? Was she really ok with her friend breaking up a family?

That is when I had to end our friendship. I didn't think it was right of her to be ok with me tearing their family apart. What kind of person thought infidelity was ok? Well there was another friend out the window because of her questionable morals. Damn what is wrong with me that I keep attracting these bad people friends?

Multiple weeks have passed since the last time I hung out with Chloe and I was a little lonely but I could handle it. This one night I received a message from Chloe asking me to meet her at our spot. I looked at the time to see that it was midnight. I figured she finally came to her senses and wanted to talk to me about it, or maybe she had something else she had to discuss. I was excited so I pulled on some sandals and put a hoodie on over my shirt. I got in my car and made my way to the lake.

When I got to the lake it was empty so I just sat on the edge where the water met the grass. I heard her car pulling up so I didn't make any motion to move since I was expecting her.

"You look beautiful under the moon" Mr. Stone said behind me.

Turning around startled I asked, "What are you doing here?"

He told me how he used Chloe's phone to message me and I asked him why, when he knew that we needed to stay away from each other. "I couldn't stop thinking about you Ava. You're all I ever think about now. I feel stupid because I sit and wait for Chloe to mention something anything about you just to hear your name. I think she started getting suspicious when I would ask about you all the time." He let out a sigh and I looked at him. He looked so lost.

I guess my look stirred him on because he grabbed my face and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I kissed him back, I went in for more kisses and he became fevered. His hand behind my head with the other resting on my thigh sending chills up my spine. But this man has a wife.

"David stop we can't do this. You have a wife and a family!" I say a little hysterical.

"See that is the reason why I want you so bad. You're nothing like my wife. When I first saw you I swear you took my breath away. You had on this yellow shirt that made your smooth beautiful brown skin glow. You have this innocence about you that I want to always be around. When you smiled at me my heart skipped a beat and that hasn't happened with my wife in so long that I forgot how it felt until you came. And when I think about our first kiss I get giddy with lust. Did Chloe ever tell you that I love chocolate? Maybe not, but when you came into my life it was like I had my personal life sized bar of chocolate and it was only for me." He chuckled then.

I didn't know what to say. He made me feel good with his words but at the end of the day he was still a married man and that was all I could dwell on. "But you are married David".

"She's been cheating on me. Been doing it for two and a half years with two men. Do you remember when me and her would be gone for hours at a time?" I nodded my head a little shocked. "Well I was following her to the hotel where she met her boytoy Aaron. The first time I found out I was mad because I thought no one desired her as much as I did. She was my first real love and I just knew we would be perfect for each other. I don't know what happened between us but after River was born she didn't even look at me no more. I feel like a bitch because it was like she was disgusted by me and I don't know why. I doted on her and told her every day that I loved her.

"I hired a private investigator and I couldn't believe the pictures until I saw it in person for myself. I think she loves this Aaron guy. They way she looks at him is the way she used to look at me. I should feel anger I really should but I just feel sad because it's so hard to start over. Do you know how long I went without sex? It has been an entire two and a half years since I've even thought of being intimate with anyone. I have beautiful women that work with me but they just didn't do it for me. But as soon as you walked through that door I felt it for you.

"I know what you're thinking, you think I just want to have sex with you. That is part of it but your soul calls to mine. You are like a light at the end of my crumbling tunnel. I tried to leave you alone I really did. I tried to stay away from you but you consumed my mind and I was going crazy without you near me, within reach. You know I did this for you, I lost weight just for you so I could keep up with you. I know you told Chloe about us because she blames me for the loss of best friend. I feel bad I really do but feel like I need you more than she does.

"God you are just so beautiful and I want you so much. I know you want me too by the looks you give me. Why can't you just reach out and grab what you want? Can we not enjoy each other like we want to while every one else out in the world is taking advantage of their opportunities. It's simple, we want to be with each other, touching, feeling loved if only for a fleeting moment. Why can't we have that?"

It was like he was looking into my soul and telling me everything I wanted to hear. Yes, why can't we take what we wanted? Everyone else was doing it. But he has a wife, a cheating wife. If he cheats with me does it make them even? No, no way in hell it does because it is still wrong. But for the life of me I can't stop my face from moving towards his to kiss his inviting lips.

I move in for a kiss and he meets me half way thrusting his tongue in my mouth. He moves me under him with his long hard body pressed against my softer one. His hardness molding to the softness of my body made me feel like I was on fire. He peppered kisses over my face and down my neck. My hoodie stopped his progression so he lifted me up to take it off realizing that I was shirtless and braless under my hoodie. He just looked at me with a smile and dove for my breasts. He took a nipple in his mouth and suckled me bringing my nipple to a hard little bud. Pleasure raced up inside me and I knew nothing could get better than this. He moved on to the next breast and I didn't know what was happening but I wanted more, needed more stimulation.

I was arching my back to his mouth so he could take more of me in. He moved down to my belly button and kissed me there moving down to my love handles and I shivered involuntarily. He noticed it and smiled up at me with a seductive smile with his hands fondling my breasts. His hands slowly moved down my sides and rested on my hips.

"So smooth" he whispered.

Gripping both of my healthy thighs he spread my legs and kissed up and down my thighs with little nibbles and sucks here and there. He bent his head down to take in the smell of my womanhood and he looked pleased. It was a little weird but erotic at the same time. He took one long lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top of my clit and I could feel my stomach jumping with every soft lick. He started to speed up his pace and I rocked with him to speed up this race of my blood in my veins that felt invigorating. I just knew if he did a little bit more then my blood was bound to explode and my veins would pop open and I would die a beautiful death. He sucked on my clit and flicked at the same time and I knew it was coming. Whatever it was it was coming and it was slowly creeping up on me.

David stuck his fingers in me and he felt resistance. "I'm a uh, I...Ugh I'mavirgin" I blurted out shyly.

He just came up to give me a kiss and told me he'll be gentle. He told me to breath in and out heavily and then I felt a little pinch then it gave way to pleasure after a while. Not just 'oh this is okay pleasure' but it was the kind of pleasure that I knew was going to ensure my death. He kept pumping inside of me and I met him thrust for thrust of his fingers. I threw my head back and my back arched and I unraveled.

"Oh David, god yes!" I screamed trying to grab on to something near me but I ended up grabbing his head with his mouth and fingers attached to me.

"More I need more" I panted after I was down from my climax. Who knew it could be this good? He acted like he knew my body from the inside out.

"Are you sure Ava? I'm perfectly fine with pleasing you. I almost came when you came."

"No David I need more, I feel like there can be more." I was satisfied, overly satisfied but if we were going to do this then I wanted to go all the way and I told him that.

"O-ok" He said hesitating. He pulled my shorts and panties all the way off of my ankles and started to undress himself.

"No let me." I said replacing my hands with his. I slowly undid every single one of his buttons letting him feel the slow torture he put me through. I slid his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms making sure to touch him as light as possible. When his shirt hit the grass I leaned in to give him a kiss with my hands resting on his newly toned arms. He had chill bumps on his arms and I gave a smile because I made him do that, he was feeling lust for me and only me right now and that is a heady feeling. He grabbed my ass in his hands and I melted again. I don't know but if you grab the booty then I'm basically all yours now. Massaging my firm cheeks of my ass I could feel his hardon through his jeans.

I pulled back and undid his belt buckle staring him in the eyes the entire time. You would think this was hard but since I deal with belts every day it was like my body knew what to do while my mind was consumed of what we were going to do next. I pushed down his pants and boxers down together and almost face palmed myself when I realized I never had him take his shoes off. So I bent down to remove his shoes and sock and looked at his masculine feet. Then I slid his pants down and let him step out of his jeans. I looked up and noticed his manhood jutting out at me. He was big but not scary big where he could tear me apart but hey this is my first penis and I didn't know if it was normal sized or not. His cock was pretty though, it looked exactly like those perfect pictures in school books but it was also veiny which I found interesting. I took the tip of one of my fingers and ran it across one of those veins on his length.

He moaned and grabbed my hand, "Wait, we'll have more time for that later." he sounded a little strained.

David picked up his shirt and laid it down on the ground like a blanket and picked me up to guide me down on his shirt. We started kissing again and grinding our bodies into each others, I wrapped my legs around his hips and his hard length was right at my opening and I knew if I moved a little more he would be inside of me. So I did what any sane hot blooded female would do, I pushed but he pulled back. He looked into my eyes and he could tell I was more than ready. He grabbed himself and rubbed the head of his cock up my slit. Every time he hit my clit I would jump with the electricity of my synapses hyperfiring in my neurons.

He slowly put his cock inside of me and told me it was going to hurt but it will leave fast. I nodded my head ready for anything he was willing to put me through just so he could be deep inside of me. He thrust in me until he couldn't go no more and he stared at me with the moon behind him. He looked so beautiful to me right then and I was happy that I decided to take this risk.

I needed to move so I did, I started to move with a rhythm of my own creation while he stayed still above me. I grabbed onto his neck and rocked on his hard cock trying to drive myself to orgasm. He wasn't having any of that so he stilled me and pinned my hands above my head and ground himself inside of me brushing my clit with every movement. It didn't take long for me to have my first penetrating orgasm. He went dead still when my insides clenched at him. He waited for a while and flipped on his back with me straddling him. I liked this position, I really liked this position and I guess he could tell by how enthusiastically I rode him. I knew he loved my butt when he grabbed me and guided me up and down on his hard length. I have never felt anything like this before and if I thought earlier was death then surely I was mistaking and this was going to be the beautiful death of my maidenhood. He slammed me harder on top of him and all I did was hold on for dear life on his chest.

"Oh god David what's happening? Ung fuck somethings happening. Don't stop" I cried for him to keep going because if he stopped I was probably going to castrate him. If I thought he couldn't get me to go any faster then I was lying to myself because he was spearing in and out of me as I slammed on his cock. It was like we were both losing our control and we never wanted to come back. I came with a hard earth shattering rush of light and I loss all my senses or maybe they were on overload?