Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they broke apart, Ava whispered, "I'll really miss you so much while you're gone."

"Yes, I'll miss being here with you, but I think it will still be fun going over the details, on Skype, of what I have in mind when you start your training," Scott replied positively.

Ava then got in her car and reluctantly drove away as Scott walked back to his apartment to pack for tomorrow's early flight to LA. Later that evening, they both reflected on what had transpired in the last day and a half since they had met at mall restaurant. Ava and Scott both thought that it had definitely been a pivotal time in their lives with Ava's own discovery of her otherwise hidden submissive side while Scott was elated with the chance meeting of his fantasy dream women that apparently had come to life!

Chapter 6

Scott took a cab to the airport and caught the first early flight to LA Monday morning after Ava had come to his apartment on Sunday afternoon for her first session on the St. Andrews Cross and indoctrination to submissive role playing. He arrived at noon local time and checked into his hotel at 2:00 PM located in West Lake Village of the north LA metro area. It was close to the office where he was to visit later on that afternoon. He was using the short day to understand the emergency at the plant and devise a recovery plan.

The first thing he did was Email Ava, at her home address, Chapter's 11 through 17 of "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Bk 2" which were the final chapters completing book 2. He instructed her to read them after she got home from work and before their Skype session that evening. Scott spent the rest of the afternoon at the plant and quickly understood what the problem was about. It certainly wasn't as dire as his boss indicated on the phone last night. His contact there explained the situation and Scoot quickly came up with a solution that he could implement in two or three days starting the following morning.

After getting back to his hotel room, Scott had the time, before his Skype call, to sharpen and further detail his thoughts on Ava's forthcoming training as well as ideas for her photo shoots as inspiration for his upcoming erotic stories.

Ava also spent the previous late night, after leaving Scott's apartment, in sort of a fantasy world since it was the first time in her life that she had ever considered being a part time submissive, especially to a man! Suddenly, in less than 36 hours, she was completely devoted to obeying a man that was now directing her life outside of work! Every time Ava thought about that fact, the more sexually aroused she became and further fantasied about what was in the printed plan that she wasn't allowed to read before the SKYPE call from Scott!

At work on Monday, Ava was her usual domineering self and she didn't think much about the planned Skype meeting later that evening since it was a hectic day. When she got home after six o'clock, she saw Scotts Email attachment with the final chapters of "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Bk. 2" that she was supposed to read before his Skype call. On Saturday, he had only sent her the story through chapter 10. Chapters 11 through 17 contained a lot more BDSM related activity since the fetish party at the Chatsworth's mansion featured several guests with more diverse interests than those involving Donna in earlier chapters! Scott wanted to make sure she was exposed to those more exotic interests before his call tonight.

Ava dutifully printed out the Email and set down with a glass of wine and read those chapters without stopping. She was absolutely aroused from the beginning to the end with her nipples remaining rock hard and straining against her bra! Ava wanted to finger herself, but since she was afraid she would have an orgasm against Scott's orders, she refrained. Ava did fondle he nipples through her blouse and bra, but had to stop since that almost brought her over the edge as well!

By the time she finished erotic book 2 and together with fanaticizing what Scott may have had in mind for her, Ava, still dressed in her work outfit, had worked herself up into a sexual frenzy. By the time she saw that Scott was calling her online, her panties were soaked! It was nine o'clock central time, and she instantly responded and accepted his Skype video and audio call and they quickly connected via the internet.

"God, I'm so happy to see you again. It seems like you've been gone a week, even though it's only been less than twenty four hours," Ava blurted out impatiently before Scott had said word.

Scott held his left hand up to his laptop webcam displaying to Ava that he had the onyx ring on his ring finger and sternly said, "You didn't ask for permission to speak."

Ava gasped as she realized her mistake and then meekly replied, "Permission to speak, sir."

"Too late, you should have waited to see if I had the ring on my left hand before you spoke. Then after seeing it, you should have waited for instructions from me to put on your cuff and collar set," he announced in a firm manner.

"Yes sir," Ava meekly replied.

"I can't hear you," he firmly announced.

"Yes sir," she almost yelled.

Scott continued and said that she should now put on her cuffs and collar set. Ava replied in a firm "Yes Sir" manner and walked to the other side of the bedroom where her computer was located and retrieved the duffel bag that contained the items that he instructed her to wear. She began the process of removing the items from the bag before she put on and locked the chains to her cuffs and collar.

"You have just earned a second demerit by not having your bondage set near your computer when we are communicating by Skype. It should be visible to me at all times even when you're not wearing it. You must put it on a small TV-type table beside you where it is in the webcam field of view," Scott firmly demanded.

"Yes sir," she also responded.

"You now have two punishments coming when I get back. You're certainly off to a bad start for your first Skype session, but let's get started reviewing the highlights of the training plan. Do you have it on the computer table with you?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she said as she held the copy in front of the webcam for him to plainly see.

"That's a good girl, but from now on keep it on the table with the cuffs and collar set so I can also plainly see it when we start the next Skype session." Scott announced.

Before she had a chance to respond, he asked if she had read any of the printed plan.

"No sir," was her immediate answer.

Scott then said for her to turn to the third page where the contents of the plan were listed. Ava turned to the page and saw several different sections labeled with their own title. The various sections of the plan that she scanned were grouped, not in any order, but included such titles as "Overarching philosophy".

Some of the other sections were titled "Figure Training", "Nipple, Areola, and Breast Augmentation", "Physical Therapy", "Bondage", "Induced Lactation", "Ballet Heel Training", "Kegel and Pectoral Muscle Exercises", "Submissive Role Playing Scenarios", "Basic Rules and Goals", "Toys and Equipment", "Other and Miscellaneous Notes".

Ava skimmed over them as Scott said, "There is no need to go over the details of each section now, but I want to quickly go over the high points a make sure you're interested in all the elements of this training plan as I have listed. First, you said that you put yourself in Donna's position in both books of "Donna's Ultra High Heels", but I want you to realize that Donna, unlike you, was not a total submissive to her boyfriend. They were mostly, but not always, in an equal sexual-fetish relationship with Donna's submissive side coming out in certain bondage situations! You on the other hand, are a sex slave when commanded to do so by me!"

"Do you understand the difference between the two facets of BDSM?" Scott asked authoritatively.

"Yes sir; permission to speak sir?" Ava confidently answered and asked.

"Permission granted," he answered.

"I just wanted to say that I much prefer to play the submissive role when you direct me to do so sir," she stated unequivocally.

"Good, now did you read the final chapters of "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Book 2" that I sent you this afternoon?

"Yes sir." She happily responded.

"I want to ask you if there was any sexual activity in any of this story that you are definitely not interested in being involved with to some extent or another?" Scott firmly probed.

With no hesitation, Ava gave a strong, "No sir".

'By the way, you can read some my other stories by my penname SHAFERLINE on a popular erotica website," Scott announced.

He continued, "Now let's get on with going over the highlights of your plan and talk about the things that you want to accomplish with you upcoming training and BDSM activities. First however, let me show you that I'm now moving the ring to my right hand and you can put the cuffs aside for now, but don't forget the table for tomorrow night."

"Yes sir," Ava quipped as she unlocked the cuffs and collar, remove them, and set them on the computer table.

"What did you like the most of the story that I emailed you?" he asked Ava now that she was in a non-submissive mode.

"There were so many things that intrigued me, such as Donna's nipple and areola development, as well as her fixation with induced lactation. She also seemed to be very intent on using her partner's semen for her nipple and areola augmentation that was also thrilling to me as well as the figure training in general," Ava said in a factual sort of way.

"I also loved the corset training as well as the various BDSM rooms that were at the Chatsworth's mansion," Ava continued.

"That's good because one of the first things I think we should address, besides nipple elongation, is your areola development and re-shaping! I love the way they are puffy, but they are at the same angle as your breasts and just appear to be a different colored extension of your pointy breasts. We need get them to puff out more and stand on their own, so as to speak," Scott announced.

He continued by explaining that she would need to start regular physical areola and nipple cupping and other exercises while taking supplements much like Donna did in the story that she read Saturday and finished this evening. Scott continued by noting that Ava would be starting induced lactation training and would need to make an appointment and go to her gynecologist as soon as possible and get a prescription for domperidone. She should, however, be able to get the fenugreek capsules over the counter at any drugstore. Scott further noted that that since Ava had said that she was still on the pill that would also help in that lactation process as well.

"What do you think so far?" Scott directly asked Ava.

"I love how you are taking me down a path similar to Donna's in the book including induced lactation. I definitely was hoping you would include it in my training since I think the whole practice is so sexy. Also, I think I might be more interested than Donna in the BDSM activities that the rooms in the mansion were designed for; as well as the Ballet heel Training that is listed on this page." Ava happily answered his question hoping she hadn't said too much.

"Sounds like you really want to please me, but you might have second thoughts when we get started in earnest. Like I said, your areolas, nipples, and induced lactation are the top priorities for now so I'll send you some things that will help you get started by overnight delivery. There is a sex shop not far from here and I'll pick up some items that you should get either tomorrow or Wednesday morning at the latest. We'll talk about it at our next Skype meeting tomorrow evening at the same time. Also go over the details of the plan and make notes and comments and we'll also talk about in other meetings," Scott announced authoritatively.

"Is there anything special you want me to wear for tomorrow's video meeting?" she carefully asked.

"Oh yes, I'm glad you reminded me. First, I want you tomorrow on your lunch break, to get some analgesic compound that contains capsaicin at a sporting goods store. It's what I used on your nipples Sunday afternoon on the St. Andrews Cross. When you get home from work put on you shelf bra, your tightest front buttoning sweater with a short pencil skirt, wide belt and color coordinated 6-9/16 inch heel stilettos PVA pumps. Don't forget the garters and stockings and before you button up your sweater make sure to cover both you areolas and nipples with the analgesic compound so I can see them poking and tenting the sweater with the high definition webcam! That should keep your attention," Scott snickered sarcastically.

"I'm sure it will," she replied as her nipples snapped to attention with just the thought of that compound on both her nipples and areolas.

"Two more things, I also want you to go, on the way home from work, to a vintage lingerie shop and pick up some bullet and cone bras as well as some other things that you'll need for your revised wardrobe. There's a shop on Hamilton Avenue that I used for research on some of my stories, although it's much smaller than the one I describe in my postings. I know Mary, the owner and I'll give her a call tomorrow morning and tell her you'll be coming by after work, so when you get there just give her your first name and she will take care of you. You can look the store up on the internet to get directions. Oh by the way, just gleefully accept what she has picked out for you since they will be billed to me," Scott instructed Ava.

Scott continued and said, "The second thing you should do tomorrow evening after work is to pick up the fenugreek at any drug store, just ask the pharmacist for the strongest brand available."

"Yes sir," Ava replied.

At this point, he said goodbye and that he would be in touch tomorrow evening at the same time and then switched off the Skype connection. Ava sat back and tried digest the events and information that had been discussed during the last several minutes.

Chapter 7

The first thing Ava did on Tuesday was to make an appointment to see her gynecologist as quickly as possible. It turned out that there had been a cancellation for an early afternoon appointment and therefore the doctor could see Ava at 12:30 that day. So Ava took a late lunch hour and went directly to medical office building and arrived on time.

The receptionist ushered her directly into the doctor's office since Ava had told her on the phone that it had only been a couple of months since her last visit and that she only wanted to talk to the doctor about a specific situation.

After exchanging pleasantries, Ava told the doctor about her desire to start induced lactation, primarily for sexual enhancement reasons and therefore wanted to get a prescription for domperidone. The doctor said that it was ironic because she had some requests from patients in the last few months for the same thing! She went on to say that domperidone was not FDA approved in the US, but it was in Canada for some time, so it was apparently rather safe with few side effects, aside for typical ones when starting any new medication. The doctor went on to say that the other women that she had prescribed the drug to were doing well and had good results with induced lactation for various reasons.

The doctor continued and said, "The only thing I request is that for future prescriptions, you keep me informed as to any significant side effects and how you're doing in general with your induced lactation. By the way, I'm curious as to how you came across this whole process that you seem so interested in pursuing."

Ava in her typical arrogant way thought the question was really not called for, but didn't want to alienate her proscription provider, and replied calmly, "Oh, I read an erotic story on the internet that inspired me and I'm sure my boyfriend will love it as well because he said he read that it would really intensify my orgasms and possibly lead to orgasms while extracting milk or during nipple foreplay."

"That's very interesting. I'd be interested in the story you're talking about since it may give me some insight into why there has been such a sudden interest in induced lactation," she questioned.

"Well you should start by reading the author SHAFERLINE and his fetish novel 'Donna's Ultra High Heels, Bk. 1' and see where it goes from there. It's on a popular erotica website, so you shouldn't have any trouble of finding the story," Ava stated as she detected that her gynecologist may not be so stuffy, or at least as professional, as she first appeared.

"Oh, I was just wondering how you got involved in such an erotic process that you seem to be so enthralled with and so determined to pursue," the doctor questioned.

Ava, sensing that the follow up question in her answer was really a request for what the doctor really was asking and replied, "Are you looking to try it yourself?"

"Oh my God yes, I divorced my husband almost a year ago because he was such a wimp and my current boyfriend is just the opposite and is much more dominant which I find is such a relief from my role as a doctor here at work. I didn't have children, so we are having a great relationship, but I became curious when the other women wanted to start induced lactation to further spice up their sex life. I'm always looking at various fetishes and fantasies that will keep him interested in me," the doctor volunteered enthusiastically as she wrote out the prescription for Ava.

"You should definitely read the story I just mentioned and I'll call you back as soon as I see any results from my induced lactation effort. Is that a deal?" Ava queried.

"Absolutely, and I'll check out the story that you mentioned," the doctor replied as she got up from her desk chair and shook Ava's hand before leading her to the door.

Ava decided on the way back to work after the quick meeting with her gynecologist to get the analgesic compound that Scott had ordered her to buy. She remembered the brand name that he had shown her before applying it to her nipples and areolas when strapped into the St. Andrews Cross, on Sunday afternoon.

Ava, after entering the sports related store, found the section that displayed the various gels, creams, and ointments for strained muscle relief and quickly found the brand that Scott had used on her the other afternoon. She also noticed another brand that advertised itself to be a sensitizer and an extra hot deep heating rub. On an impulse, Ava bought both types of creams before returning to work. She parked in the company parking garage and walked to a nearby delicatessen for a quick lunch before going back to the office.

During that afternoon Ava had time to look for the vintage lingerie shop on the internet that Scott had mentioned last night during the Skype call. It was located in the midtown area of the city and was not too far out of her way home from work and they would be open till seven o'clock that evening. At a little after five o'clock, Ava left work and headed to the shop and arrived about 5:30. It was a rather small shop located in an area in town where there were small individually owned stores on the same block. After entering the shop, she found it to be rather cluttered in the fact that the racks and displays were somewhat squeezed together at the front of the small store.

A tall middle aged woman, dressed impeccability in a classic Fifties outfit, was behind the counter wearing a long sleeve white front buttoning blouse with a large turned up collar and French Cuffs, circa Lauren Bacall around 1957. Ava couldn't see much more of the woman's outfit because of the counter and cash register.