Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman quickly stepped out from behind the counter and Ava could then see the rest of her outfit, which consisted of a black tight fitting pencil skirt hemmed to about two or three inches below the knees with a short side slit, a wide four inch wide black patent belt cinched around her trim waist, black seamed stocking that Ava guessed were thigh high and held up by garters if the other parts of her ensemble were any indication of the style that the woman was wearing. Finally, she saw that that the woman was wearing a pair of black patent, thin spike heeled pumps with pointed toes and what appeared to be at least 4-1/2 inch high heels. Those shoes again duplicated the style in 1957 when spike heeled shoes first began appearing in fashion circles, although they were a little higher than those that came on the market at that time.

The woman introduced herself as Mary and pleasantly asked if she could be of assistance. Ava introduced herself and said that she was looking for some vintage cone and bullet bras. The women responded by saying that she knew exactly what Ava was looking for and would be happy to show her what they had to offer and led Ava to the rear of the shop.

In corner of the store, Mary showed her a small display of vintage bras including demi, bullet, and cone styles in different colors which were displayed on mannequin busts. Mary said that there were other special variations of the bullet and cone bras available as well.

"Let's start with the cone bras that you're looking for. You are a 37 C, correct?" Mary asked.

Ava hesitantly answered to the affirmative since she figured it must have been one of the three measurements that Scott had taken the other evening, even though he had not directly told her any of those dimensions.

"Good, I have all you measurements, so I think we should start with the cone bra since it will become one of your new wardrobe staples. We have several variations that I think you'll be interested in, including some that can also be used in your new training program!" Mary announced.

Ava now realized that not only had Scott given Mary her measurements, but he had also shared the fact that she was going to be involved in a training program, although there was never any reference to Scott in any of Mary's comments so far. Ava didn't react to Mary's statement while she continued on in a highly professional manner and opened a large drawer on one of the tall vertical cabinets that the bra clad mannequins were setting. Mary then retrieved two sealed plastic packages that apparently contained bras and some other odd looking items. She broke the seal on one of them, which was much like the ones found on freezer bags and removed a white cone bra and displayed to Ava.

Mary said, "This is the standard, circularly stitched, and radially boned cone bra. It can be modified to be used as a training bra to help achieve specific goals. Notice that it has removable cup tips that can be exchanged for ones that can be used for specific areola and nipple modifications. The circular zipper is located just above the outer diameter of your areolas so that the cup tips can easily be changed out for ones that are precisely designed to assist in meeting your training goals. In your case, we'll start you out with ones that are designed to enhance your areolas by puffing them up and outward!"

She continued and explained, "Also included in this sealed container are two additional, more advanced, replacement tips that will have a seam just outward from the zipper that can be tightened to reduce your areola base diameters and therefore squeeze and balloon them out and upward. Finally, these new tips come with various strengths of rubber O-rings for each nipple so that they are squeezed at the base and help balloon the areolas and lengthen the nipples themselves! The removable cup tips will have specifically designed soft rubber inserts to help maintain the steep pointedness of the cone bra cup tips, depending on the shape of your areolas and nipples during the training process!"

Ava stood emotionless without saying a word and stared at the so called training bra while Mary explained in detail how it was supposed to work. She continued by further explaining that this particular cone bra already had inserts that were for her currently untrained areolas and nipples. Ava thought to herself that Mary probably knew more about what the specific goals of her training plan were than she did, because Stott had not really detailed to her what those goals were other than in general terms. They were included in the fine print of the training plan that she had printed out, but had only skimmed through them last night because she had spent most of her time reading the final chapters of "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Book 2". She would definitely look more closely at them before talking to Scott tonight!

"Let's go to the fitting room and I'll show you how these bras and inserts work. The bullet bra works the same way as the cone bra," Mary said as she held up the second plastic bag and led Ava towards a door at the other side of the back of the store.

After they were in the rather large fitting room, Mary said, "Take off your jacket, blouse, and bra and I'll help you on with your new cone bra," Mary exclaimed as Ava began the process of disrobing to the waist.

After removing her rather blasé, semi-pointed cup bra, Ava felt her long nipples stiffen and further lengthen with the cooler room air as Mary looked on while keeping up her professional mannerism. Mary then walked behind Ava and reached around her and slipped each breast into the pointed bra cups. The cup bases had elasticized material sewn in them such that they squeezed the bases of the Ava's breasts and forced them outward towards the open tips! She carefully made sure Ava's breasts were appropriately captured in the cups before making sure the areola and nipple inserts were properly positioned at the cone bra tips by essentially manipulating her nipples with her finger tips, again in a very professional manner.

Because of Mary's actions, Ava felt her nipples further stiffen and lengthen so that they expanded through the holes in the cone shaped inserts and poked the material at the very tips forcing them into extremely sharp points! These particular inserts were molded such that they did mildly squeeze her areolas at the outer diameters and at the base of her nipples so that there was some natural puffing of her areolas and lengthening of her nipples to start off her training. Finally, Mary continued by fastening the back strap of the bra together and adjusting the shoulder straps to complete the process.

"Well how does look and feel?" Mary asked as Ava looked at herself in the full length mirror in the dressing room.

"Wow, it really is a true cone bra. My breasts are actually shaped into two sharp pointed cones! It does feel a little tight with the elastic and boning and all, but I like that feel and it will certainly make a statement under a tight blouse or sweater," Ava replied enthusiastically.

"That's the whole point; no pun intended. As a matter of fact, I have just the sweater to show it off. I'll be right back," she announced before turning and leaving the fitting room and going back to the front of the store.

Mary returned in a few moments carrying a few pieces of clothing which she set down on a nearby table.

"I'll help you put on this sweater," Mary she said as she stepped in front of Ava and assisted her in putting her arms through the short sleeves and pulling the garment down over her head and tucking it in the waist of Ava's skirt before tightly cinching her three inch wide black kid belt such that the sweater was, literally stretched to its limits by the cone bra cups!

It was a white sweater that matched the color of the blouse that she had worn to work that day; but that's where the similarity ended, since it was so tight that it was a wonder that the cone bra tips didn't rip through the opaque material!

"Oh my God, I can't believe how sexy it looks. It's even more extreme than the sweater girl look of the Fifties," exclaimed Ava as she viewed herself in the mirror and modeled the sweater by turning from side to side, putting her hands on her hips further projecting her jutting breasts outward and upward!

At this point, Mary announced, "By the way, as I said, both bra bags contain different shaped soft rubber inserts that are to be used as your training progresses. There is an instruction sheet in each bag that gives the dimensions that your areolas and nipples should be in order to use a particular bra insert. The bullet bra inserts works the same way as the cone bra version, but it gives the cup tips a slightly more rounded, but still pointed look, much like the pointed end of a large chicken egg!"

She continued and said, "I also brought in a couple of vintage blouses, like the one I have on with turned up collars, for you to take home and wear for Scott when he so desires. He also instructed me to tell you that he changed his mind and wants you to wear the outfit you have on now when you talk to him later tonight. He said not to wear your jacket, but put on your black kid PVA's for the Skype meeting. Scott said you would know what that meant."

It was the first time that she had mentioned Scott's by name, so Mary was probably well aware of their new relationship. Ava had little reaction to Mary's comments from Scott, but thanked her for relaying the information and for the Fifties style blouses. Mary also told Ava that she would be receiving other clothing items in the near future when Scott picked them out and they would delivered to her by UPS or Fed Ex.

They both walked back to the cash register area and Mary put Ava's jacket and the two plastic bra bags in a separate box from the two blouses. She had already put Ava's bra, which she wore into the shop, in the original cone bra container. Mary then put the two boxes in a shopping bag so she could easily carry them to her car which was parked down the street, almost a block away. Mary thanked Ava for coming to the shop and said that she was sure they would meet again in the not too distant future and wished her good luck in her new training program. Ava also thanked her again and left the store to walk to her car.

There were still some people on the street in that part of the shopping district, so Ava decided not to hide her pointed sweater girl look and proudly sashayed down the sidewalk in her black kid pumps with 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels with her typical, at work, bitch attitude. There were two women and one man that she met walking towards her car that gave her a onceover as they passed. The middle aged man gave Ava an approving smile, which she haughtily ignored. She put the boxes on the passenger side seat and drove to a drug store to pick up the domperidone and fenugreek before eating at a fast food restaurant and heading home.

To be continued in part 3.