Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I didn't expect that much vacuum with one pump, but it really does puff up my areolas," Ava exclaimed.

"Go ahead and give it another pump," Scott insisted.

She quickly complied and marveled at how much both of her areolas were sucked up into the chamber.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"There's not much feeling at all, but it sure look's sexy as hell," Ava answered quickly.

"Give it another half of a pump and we'll let it stay there for a while," Scott said.

Again, Ava performed the chore as instructed which puffed her areolas up to over a quarter of an inch high while they shrank back by about an eighth of an inch from her nipple tube openings which pulled her nipples slightly back into the into the areola portion of the breast cups. The seals at the back of the nipple tubes; however weren't broken and therefore two separate vacuums could be maintained between the two sets of chambers. At this point, she could feel the light strain of her skin being stretched!

Scott told her to close the valves at the bottom of each of the areola chamber and remove the hoses from them before telling her to attach them to the two nipple chambers and give the lever two full pumps. Ava followed suit and connected the hoses to the valve fittings at the end of the nipple chambers and quickly gave the lever two pumps as instructed and each nipple stretched and tapered into about the 3/4 inch mark that had been etched on the tube itself. Therefore, the vacuum had increased their length from her normal aroused length of 5/8 of an inch and pulled the full length of each nipple back into the tapered nipple tube while sucking her areolas forward, back to their original half inch projection length! She again felt the strain on her nipples, but it was not that uncomfortable and really looked sexy along with her vacuumed areolas. Scott then told her to close the valves at the end of the nipple tubes, detach the hoses, and set the pump and hoses on the computer desk.

"That looks like it is about the right amount of vacuum for your first outing. Well what do you think of your first training session results?" Scott asked as Ava displayed her captured areolas and nipples to the Webcam for his viewing pleasure.

"Like I said it really looks sexy and doesn't hurt very much. Between the training bra and these cups, I think I got off to fast start," she happily replied.

At this point, he said that she should put her work blouse on over the shelf bra and training cups to see how they looked in your work outfit with no suit jacket. Ava thought to herself that it wasn't going to be possible to fit her work blouse over those breasts cups since the nipple tubes stuck out over an inch and a half more than her new cone training bra, but she acted as though it was going to be OK.

Scott told Ava to look inside the express delivery service package and get another smaller package that contained, what appeared to be several small plastic rounded shapes. He said that they were slip-on tips to form either cone or bullet bra shapes to hide the nipple tip fittings and present a more shapely looking breast tip under a blouse or sweater. Scott continued and said for her to use the more rounded of the two plastic shapes which was considered to be the bullet bra contour.

Ava picked out the two items which he referred to and discovered that they had rubberizes bands at their bases so the when applied to the tips of the nipple tubes, they would adhere to them which would hold them in place! She carefully expanded the rubberized portion of the plastic bases and slipped them on each nipple tube before picking up the blouse that she had taken off earlier that evening.

After putting her arms through the long sleeves and loosely fitting it over her thrusting breasts, she only buttoned it up from the bottom about half way to her neck. Next she loosened her belt and tucked the blouse into her skirt before loosely tighten her belt and allowed her to adjust the blouse over her nipple tubes! Ava then started buttoning the top buttons where she had left off earlier. She figured that that she wasn't going to be able to fasten all of them because of her increased bust line dimension. As it turned out Ava was able to button all of them except the very top two! Finally she cinched her wide belt to complete the look that Scott was searching for.

Because Ava didn't tighten the top two buttons of her blouse, it didn't cause the nipple tubes to poke out in an extreme manner that she would have expected. Instead, because the end of the nipple tubes themselves were rounded, much like that the rounded end of a half inch diameter test tube, they gave the appearance that she may be wearing a bullet bra!

Ava, again modeled the outfit for Scott while noting, "I didn't think this blouse would work with these training cups, but I stand corrected. In a pinch, I could actually go out in public with these on, especially if there is a reason or need to wear a jacket or light coat of some sort."

"I agree completely and we'll try it out this weekend when I get back in town. It turns out that I'll be flying back from LA early Friday morning and arrive a little after noon, your time. Remember, as I said last night, you have two demerits for your indiscretions during last evenings call and I'll be applying the punishment Friday night! I'll tell you more about it in the next couple of days so that you can look forward to what I have in mind," Scott announced in a rather authoritative tone of voice.

Scott went on to say that when he got back early Friday afternoon, he had some things to pick up at the hardware store and had some work to do at his place before she was to come over that evening at seven o'clock. Scott continued and said that in the next two Skype calls he would tell her what to wear and the things she should bring over, but she should plan on staying the weekend and be prepared to be his sex slave at his discretion! Both his comments about her punishment as well as being his sex slave for the weekend caused Ava nipples to further expand and sucked further into the tubes where she noted that they had now reached about halfway between the 3/4 and 7/8 inch marks, or 13/16 inch in total length!

Scott further instructed Ava to apply the vacuum and wear the plastic areola and nipple attachments with the shelf bra when she got home from work each evening until she was ready to shower and to go to bed. He also instructed her to wear the bullet bra with the rubber inserts, that she had gotten from the lingerie shop, to work each day under her standard business suit.

Other than Ava's modeling sessions and his breast cup instructions, there hadn't been that much conversation between the two of them even though Scott had kept the onyx ring on his right hand. At this point, Scott said that he would give her a Skype call the following evening at the same time and abruptly signed off.

Ava was sort of disappointed that they didn't have more verbal interaction since she didn't have to be in a slave role, but then realized his reference to her forthcoming punishment was intended to be vague enough for her to start imagining all sorts of wild scenarios. It was amazing, Ava thought to herself as she was now realizing how much control he was having in their relationship even if she wasn't in the slave roll playing mode.

Chapter 9

Ava dressed for work the next day, as instructed by Scott, by wearing the bullet training bra under her form fitted white blouse along with her customary color coordinated business suit and standard 5-1/4 inch stiletto heels. Typically, Ava would tuck in her blouse and tighten the wide belt so that it would occasionally show some pointedness, depending on her movements, due to a semi-pointed bra that she normally wore. With this bullet bra, Ava didn't pull the blouse as tight so that it would be less conspicuous if she took off her jacket.

After taking the domperidone and birth control pills, Ava drove to work. The day went rather quickly and she took her pill after lunch to continue with her lactation treatment. Later that afternoon, Ava decided to tease one of the younger men in the office who was a relatively new employee and was somewhat shy. However, Ava didn't miss the fact that Steve obviously had an eye for her since she occasionally caught him eyeing her legs and stilettos when she sat at her desk. Ever since she had moved up to the position of Assistant to a VP, the desk she ordered had an open front so she could put her legs and ultra high heels on display! Ava made sure that she teased Steve by occasionally doing a shoe dangle when she though he was watching.

This time, Ava made sure that she had taken off her jacket before she summoned Steve to see the boss in his office. When he arrived at her desk, Ava turned in her chair and reached slightly behind and to her side to operate the telephone intercom in order to announce that Steve was coming in to the boss's office. That action thrust her chest out and briefly displayed her pointy bullet bra tip beneath her white blouse which she made sure he saw.

Later when Steve emerged from the office, he stopped and said to Ava that she looked especially nice today.

"Is that because you liked my new bra?" she immediately quipped arrogantly.

The man instantly turned beet red and stammered, "Oh no. not at all."

Ava rapidly replied, "So does that mean you didn't like it?"

He again stuttered, "Oh yes I did like it ... I mean that's not the only reason you look so good today."

"Really, you never complemented me before and except for the bullet bra I'm wearing, I always wear the same basic business suit with high heels, which you always seem to ogle." Ava stated in an authoritarian manner.

The young man realizing that she had made a complete fool of himself decided that there was not much more he could say other than to turn and leave when Ava said, "Next time if you complement me, specifically say why."

"Yes mam," he mumbled as he stepped away completely humiliated.

Ava almost felt guilty at the way she had treated the young man, but quickly got over it and put on her suit jacket. Steve had thought about asking Ava out on a date when he first joined the firm until he learned about her well known policy of not dating anyone from the office. It was obvious to Ava that, despite her policy, he was still definitely interested in her since she had caught him several times looking at her legs and heels and she enjoyed how he was so easy to tease and take advantage of.

Ava went home after work, took her medication, put on her shelf bra, and pumped up the training cups. She kept her work outfit on with the top two buttons of her white blouse unbuttoned to accommodate her nipple tubes. She also substituted 6-9/16 inch PVA heels for the 5-1/4 inch work heels. Ava noticed in the process of changing her heels that her calf muscles and ligaments seemed to ache when she stood in a flatfooted position. She hadn't worn her flat heeled shoes for a few days and had been in heels of no less than 5-1/4 inches except when she was in bed. Apparently even then, she didn't relax her insteps into a true flat footed position. Ava thought to herself that she would ask Scott tonight if he wanted her to continue to be able to walk flat footed or to continue to train her calf muscles to not stretch any longer than to accommodate her work shoe heel height. Now that she was under Scott's control, that idea appealed to the submissive side of her personality!

She fixed something to eat and used the time before Scott's Skype call to study some of the details of her training plan that he had printed out for her a few days ago. This time Ava concentrated on the sections entitled Figure Training, Physical Therapy, and Kegel and Pectoral Muscle Exercises. Scott had said that along with her supplement and hormone treatment she was soon to start a daily routine of exercises and physical therapy designed to assist in her new role as a part time submissive sex slave!

In each of the sections Ava noted that there were specific links to certain internet sites that would show her the correct method of performing each of the exercises that were listed in her training plan. She quickly checked out two of the sites on her computer concerning the muscle exercises and saw a video of a woman demonstrating the correct method of practicing Kegel exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles for more intense orgasms as well as to getting a better grip on the male penis during intercourse! The second video presented a woman showing several different methods of strengthening her pectoral muscles by doing pushups, bench pressing with dumbbells, and skipping rope.

Ava was just starting the section on Physical Therapy which had subsections on such things as using a treadmill, heel raises, and other exercises designed to strengthen and tone various other body muscles, when Scott's Skype call came on her computer. She made sure all the items were on or near the TV table before she answered his call.

As soon as the video came up she saw that he was moving the ring from his right to left hand ring finger, signifying that she was to assume a sex slave role. Without saying a word, she stood up and put on the cuffs and collar set that was the requirement if she wasn't in other form of bondage or restraint. Since Ava hadn't been told otherwise, she left on her designated outfit. After she finished locking all the padlocks, Ava put the key on her computer desk.

"I see that you are remembering the rules very well; that's a good girl. I like the way the chain from the collar to your wrist chain weights down the blouse in front to prominently display your nipple tubes," Scott commented as Ava sat back down in her desk chair.

"I've decided on the exact form of punishment for you on Friday night, but I'm not going to tell you what it is except to say that involves the St. Andrews Cross. First, however I'm going to shave your pubic area, so I want you to trim it as closely as possible before you come over to my place Friday evening," he announced in a semi stern voice.

"Yes sir. Permission to speak, sir," she dutifully replied and asked.

"Permission granted."

"I noticed tonight that since I haven't worn my flats recently, my calf muscles ached when I stood flatfooted, so I wanted to asked your permission if I could train them to be permanently shortened by wearing no less that 5-1/4 inch heels all the time?" Ava calmly asked.

"That's a fabulous idea. Tell you what; I'll get you some plastic slides to wear when taking a shower and some training booties to wear to bed at night and that should make the process go faster," Scott almost shouted with glee.

"Yes sir," she gleefully acknowledged.

The rest of the conversation centered on some her training goals and procedures before he ended the call before moving the onyx ring to his right ring finger. He said that they would have a short Skype call tomorrow evening, just to confirm his plans to fly back on Friday morning from Los Angles.

The following day was pretty much uneventful for Ava as she continued her daily training and medication regiment. She did receive the Skype call from Scott on Thursday evening confirming that he was flying back early the next morning. She then trimmed her vaginal hair as short as possible as instructed by Scott, packed for her stay at his place, and went to bed.

Friday Ava decided, on a lark, to wear her cone training bra to work under her form fitted blouse, but this time she pulled it very tight over the bra cups and cinched the belt closed so that it held the material in place so that the sharper cup tips almost ripped through the material! She also padded her suit jacket with a pair of nylons so smooth the look while wearing the jacket. The padding did a good job and prevented any extreme pointed look.

At noon, when most everyone was out the office for lunch, Ava removed her jacket and called Steve up to her desk with a message from the boss who was out of town for the day. He had called earlier that morning with the message for him, but she had waited till noon to personally deliver it when there wasn't anyone around.

"Jack called and said that you were to go ahead with the project that he talked to you about the other day. That's the time when you were up here and tried to complement me, but didn't know how. I hope you learned your lesson?" Ava hauntingly stated as she leaned back in her desk chair and put her arms back and thrust her chest forward so that it was a miracle that the pointed cup tips didn't tear through her blouse as they were aimed directly at his eyes!

Steve's face blushed scarlet red, but he stammered and said, "Yes I have learned my lesson and I want complement you on your new bra, it really looks fabulous as it brings out your good points!"

"Thank you for the play on words. It's a cone bra that I'm thinking of wearing to work and other places along with the bullet bra you saw the other day. Do you like the way it looks under this blouse?" Ava replied and asked in gentle, but stern voice.

"Oh yes, it looks great," Steve managed to respond as he tried unsuccessfully to regain his composure.

"You can tell which bra I have on when I do a shoe dangle that I know you like to watch. If it's my left shoe I'll be wearing bullet bra that day and if it's my right shoe, I'll be wearing my cone bra. As a matter of fact I'll make it more interesting by possibly changing the bra type at lunch time, so you'll have to keep tack two times a day! You will report the results to me each Friday and if you get all ten correct, I'll take my off my jacket and show you which one I wore that afternoon! Would you like that?" Ava methodically announced and asked Steve.

"Ah ...Yes," Steve weakly stammered as he continued to blush before quickly turning and walking back to his desk after Ava smiled at him when she noticed that he couldn't hide the bulge in his pants.

She thought to herself how easy this was going to be since from his desk, he had a relatively good view of her legs and stilettos and would be able fulfill his voyeuristic fetish tendencies by keeping his eyes on her much of the time. Ava thought of some other distractions that she could provide and add to the erotic game she had just outlined. Now that her submissive side was uncovered away from work, it seemed as though her dominate and bitchy personality was strengthened, particularly at work with Steve!

Ava left the office that day on time and drove home and prepared to go to Scott's place at seven o'clock, even though she had packed most everything on Thursday night after the Skype call.

Scott got back around 12:30 PM Central Time on Friday and took a cab to his apartment. He was happy that the express delivery service packages arrived that morning and were setting on the small covered porch of his apartment. He had ordered some items on the internet that he wanted to use for Ava's punishment that evening. Scott unlocked the door and took his luggage and the packages inside before setting everything down on the foyer floor. He planned to unpack his luggage later, but wanted to open the packages and make sure he got everything he had ordered. After that, he needed to go to the hardware store to pick up some additional things for Ava's St. Andrews Cross punishment.

The first package was from the online medical supply house that he had ordered the speculum and other measuring tools he had used on Ava last weekend. Opening this package Scott pulled out two smaller plastic bags that each contained a pair of odd looking plastic coated grips that had five cavities. Actually one pair was labeled Toe Spreaders and the other was titled Surgical Hand Immobilizers. The first item essentially consisted of two pieces that had five grooved cavities and when mated together would capture a person's five toes in a manner that spread them apart and prevented any other movement! The second bag had a pair of plastic coated aluminum fingers the tips of which could be folded over each finger and thumb to hold them down on the palm sized flat surface of the device. This, so called instrument, was used to hold the fingers, hands, and wrists immobilized during hand surgery. The third bag contained a stainless steel, adjustable, open mouth gag with a tongue depressor. Scott planned to use these items to further restrain and gag Ava on the St, Andrews Cross during her upcoming punishment experience.