Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second box was from an online fetish sex site and contained some additional sex toys that he would be using in the future as Ava's training progressed. Scott didn't bother to open this box and, along with the opened box of medical instruments, set them aside to take to the basement later. Scott then walked to the garage, got in his car, and drove to the hardware store for the other items he needed for this evenings activities.

After returning home, Scott took all the things that he had bought as well as the two express delivery service boxes down to the basement and began working on the additions to the St. Andrews Cross that he needed before Ava arrived at seven o'clock. He also organized the medical instruments and other sex toys that he had received. From the bondage box, he retrieved all the straps and other items he needed for the evenings activities including setting up the breast stocks.

Scott had purchased 2" X 4" and 2" X 2" lengths of wood along with some L brackets and other hardware at the store and he went about measuring the distance between the X's of the cross about head height, when someone was strapped to it. He cut the 2" X 4" so that it would span and overlap the X's from the rear. Next, he cut two 2" X 2" pieces so that they were about six inches long and attached an L-bracket to one end of each with wood screws and added some foam padding to the six inch side of each piece. Scott held the 2" X 4" piece up the back side of the X; about head high and C-clamped each in place on the cross. Next, he matched drilled holes through the X and 2" X 4" piece on both sides before fastening them together with long bolts and nuts. Scott removed the C clamps since the 2" X 4" piece was held permanently in place by the two bolts.

He took a one inch wide leather buckling strap from the bondage box and attached the ends to one side of each six inch pieces. Finally, he took the two C clamps and clamped the pieces to the 2" X 4", about eight inches apart in the center between the X. Scott added another piece of foam padding to the cross piece between the two blocks. These six inch high blocks could to adjusted and positioned by loosening and retightening the C-clamp as desired. This homemade design would allow Ava's head to rest in between the two blocks and the C-clamps could be adjusted to hold the blocks, and in turn, Ava's head in place and with the forehead leather buckling strap tightened, her head would be completely immobilized! For the moment he loosened the clamps and set them on the nearby table along with the 2" X 2" blocks.

Scott sat down on the couch in the finished part of the basement and reflected on the events over the last few days and how she had responded to his dominate style which obviously had quickly brought out the previously hidden submissive side of her personality.

Scott's plan for Ava's, so called first punishment, was to restrain her in the St. Andrews Cross and deprive her of sight, hearing, and sense of smell and together with her extreme immobilization, bring her up to an enhanced orgasmic state. He knew that her sexual responsiveness would be dramatically heightened by being deprived of her those senses, while being completely physically restrained on the St. Andrews Cross with the additional restraints he had bought, including the head restraint that he had just made!

Scott had previously told Ava to bring enough of her personal items, clothes, shoes and work outfits for at least three night's stay, much like she had done for the preceding weekend that was cut short by his business trip. He also asked her to bring both of the 50's style blouses, with the turned up collars, that Mary had given her at the lingerie shop.

Chapter 10

As instructed, when Ava arrived at his apartment, she was wearing the same business suit, blouse, belt, and cone training bra that she had teased Steve with at work. The only difference was that she had been told to wear a color coordinated pair of full 6-5/16 inch vertical arched stilettos heels rather that her 5-1/4 inch high work heels. She picked out a pair of red calf pumps with needle toes that matched her belt and purse for that purpose.

Scott also told Ava to stop the local pizza shop on her way over and pick up a pizza for them at 6:50 PM in order to be at his apartment at 7 o'clock. Ava hadn't been out in public in her vertical arched stilettos except for when she was on the troll at various night clubs and for other 'special' occasions but not in a common variety pizza shop. Since the shop didn't have a drive through window, she was going to have to go inside to pick up and pay for the pizza.

At exactly 6:50, Ava arrived at the shop and went into the small area where there was a register at the pickup counter. There were two young female customers sitting at a small table that apparently were waiting to pick up their orders. They appeared to be about nineteen or twenty years old and were in jeans and T shirts. Ava went directly to the girl behind the counter and asked if the pizza for Walker, since Scott and told her that the pizza would be in his name and that he would pay for it by credit card over the phone. The girl went back to the heating rack and brought the pizza back and said that it was already paid for when the order was called in.

Just as Ava turned to leave, one of the two young girls at the table said, "Wow, I really like those heels. They look fabulous on you, but isn't it hard to walk in them?"

"Oh, with a little practice, it isn't that hard. Do you girls wear high heels at all?" she responded minimizing the actual amount of practiced required before questioning them about their wearing high heels as both girls continued to stare at Ava's stilettos.

They both shook their heads affirmatively and the one that had complemented Ava's shoes said, "Oh yes, we both do since we are members of a sorority at school, but we are back for the summer. One of the requirements for pledges is to learn to wear high heels consistently and that all members should wear them to various functions, even to certain classes. I have 4-1/2 inch heel stilettos that I wear as much as I can, but I'd like to learn to wear much higher heels."

"I'll tell you what, give me your names and cell numbers and I'll talk more about where you can get higher heels. I'm in a hurry now so I'll call you next week," Ava said as the girls quickly responded by writing their names and numbers on a paper napkin.

When she arrived at Scott's place it was one minute till seven and when she rang the doorbell it was exactly 7 o'clock with the pizza in hand. He took it and put it in the oven on warm. After a long and sloppy French kiss he helped Ava carry all her suitcases and duffle bag, with the cuffs and collar set, upstairs to the spare bedroom.

At this point Scott switched the onyx ring to his left finger and sternly said, "Take off your jacket, blouse, belt, and skirt before you put on your cuffs and collar."

"Yes sir," was her quick reply.

Ava complied with his order, placed her discarded clothing on the bed, and stood in her heels, stockings and garter belt with her bikini panties and cone training bra. She then meticulously put on the collar and cuffs and locked them in place and stood up straight in front of Scott for his inspection.

"How do you like your training bra? As you know the inserts are designed to put a slight pressure on both the inner and outer diameters of you areolas to retain a partial puffiness when not using the breast cones and nipple tips with vacuum. Do any of these methods seem to be working?" he asked.

"Permission to speak, sir?" she asked.

"Permission granted," was the reply.

"I think so, since my areolas are starting to puff up slightly and both my areolas and nipples are definitely more sensitize," Ava exclaimed excitedly.

"Well that' good, so let's get that bra off and have a look. I'll undo your back and shoulder straps so you won't have to take off your cuffs," he said as he moved behind her to start the removable process.

Ava couldn't help much, but soon the bra was off and Scott move around to her front as she thrust her chest out in order to present her areolas and nipples for Scott's inspection! He leaned down and closely looked them over without touching them while she felt them stiffen just because he was intimately viewing the lovely morsels at such a close range. She could feel his warm breath on each areola and nipple which further contributed to her continuing sexual arousal!

"I think you are right about your areolas, they do appear to be puffier and your nipples seem to be a tad bit longer. Later this evening after your punishment, I'll do some more measuring to see how much progress you made this week. You seem to like the measuring process, don't you?" Scott teased.

"Yes sir," Ava quickly answered, but was somewhat apprehensive now that he had mentioned that her punishment was apparently was going to happen relatively soon.

"We need to go to the basement and get you on the St. Andrews Cross so I can get you shaved and cleaned up before for your punishment," he commented as they headed for the stairs to the main floor.

Ava was very careful going down the two flights of stairs in chains and vertical arched heels, but it wasn't long before they stood in front of the cross when he instructed her to take off the cuffs and collar and put them set on the bar. She complied and then Scott had Ava take off her panties, garter belt, nylons, and heels making Ava completely naked before leading her to the wooden cross. Ave tiptoed to the cross indicating that she had indeed started her conditioning which would preclude her from walking or standing flatfooted because of continuous ultra high heel usage.

Her heels were only about an inch off the floor, but Scott noticed and commented, "I see you are starting the process of permanently shortening your calf muscles. That was a good idea on your part and it probably won't take long to wear nothing lower than 5-1/4 inch stilettos for work. Someday, we may even consider upping the ante another notch! I think we can get some plastic slides and night booties quickly by ordering on the internet."

"I think your right about not taking long to get to the work shoe height, since it's only been less than a week that I quit wearing those new pointy toed flats I had on when we first met at the mall restaurant. By the way, they were size 6-1/2, not 7 like the heels I had on that day," Ava responded enthusiastically, but said nothing about upping the ante.

Scott strapped her to the cross only at her wrists and ankles while her tiptoes rested on the two footrests that had just been installed before her arrival. Ave noticed that he had added a headrest in the form of a padded 2" X 4" board to the rear of the upper X frame. She didn't notice the two blocks and C-clamps on the table that would be use later in her punishment! Scott had the shaving gear set up, so all he had to do was take the aluminum bowl to the back room and draw some hot water which he put it on the table with the other shaving utensils.

Scott rotated the table so that Ava was facing upward and would be easier for him to perform the procedure. He then took a towel and dipped a corner into the medium hot water and dabbed it on her trimmed mound to moisten the hair and outer labia. He made sure that he embellished the process in order to add a little sexual stimulation in the area as well. Next, he sprayed a hand full of pre-warmed aerosol shaving lather in his right hand and generously applied it over all her hair on her genital area as Ava squirmed a little in the process. Scott said for her to be still and took the safety razor from the table and carefully began shaving the entire area with cautious stokes.

She thought it felt sexy, but at the same relaxing as he gently completed the process. He took the towel and wiped her clean and inspected his work by rubbing his fingers over her exposed labia to Ava's delight. Finally, Scott sprayed her vaginal area with some astringent to tighten the skin and act as an antiseptic which actually tickled her. He said it was only a momentary feeling and wouldn't last long.

"Well, that wasn't too bad; I bet it feels good doesn't it?" he questioned.

"Yes sir," Ava truthfully answered.

Scott went on to say that it was time for her punishment and that she would stay in the St. Andrews Cross although he was going to add more straps and other items in order to secure her in a much stricter manner!

He then started adding straps to the cross frame near the mid-calf area of each leg; above and below the knees; at the mid and upper thigh area of both legs; at hip level; lower and upper stomach level; above and below her breasts; each shoulder; mid arm; above and below her elbows; mid forearm level; and in conjunction with the original wrist straps; Ava was definitely securely bound on the cross!

In addition, Scott added a couple of cylinder-type pillows above her heels and readjusted her ankle straps so that they would hold them tightly against the formed pillows. In this manner, the arches of her feet were forced downward in a high heel position as if she were standing on her tiptoes resting on the footrests that he had originally positioned them before her shaving. Scott then removed the footrests and began adding the plastic toe spacers/restraints to her left foot! They essentially captured the outer joints of her toes so that when the lower and upper sections snapped together, they kept her from even wiggling her toes in any manner. Scott added another strap that held her toes downward to the point that they were forced about five degrees further downward than if she were in past the vertical ballet shoes. He secured her right foot in the same manner before attending to her fingers at the opposite end of the St. Andrews Cross.

Scott placed her left hand into the surgical finger restraints to complete the immobilization of her fingers. The plastic coated aluminum fingers were designed so that when her hand were placed face up in them, each metal fingertip could be folded over to keep Ava from moving her fingers or hands in any manner. In addition, there were wrist guards that would prevent her from twisting or moving her wrists. Scott secured another leather strap over the palm of her hand and tighten it so that the restraints were secured to the cross arm in order to prevent any movement! The same finger restraint was applied to Ava's right hand and strapped to the other arm of the cross.

Scott continued with the complete restraint of Ava by putting in place the breast stocks that he had used so successfully the past weekend when measuring her nipples and areolas. The stocks prevented any movement of her breasts and further immobilized Ava's chest.

Next he produced the stainless steel open mouth gag and displayed it to Ava to show how it could be adjusted and ratcheted open, when inserted in her mouth, to force her mouth completely open to prevent her from talking. It also had a built-in tongue depressor to keep it from moving and thereby furthering her total immobilization. Ava watched wide eyed as Stott forced the device in her mouth and ratcheted it to the point where her mouth was held completely open with the tongue depressor keeping her from uttering anything except for the "Ahhhhhhh" sound, similar to the sound when a person would make when a doctor was examining their mouth.

Scott took a padded leather blindfold, told Ava to close her eyelids, and then fastened it in place so that the inside pads held her eyes closed no matter how hard she tried to force them open! Next, Ava felt him forcing earplugs in both ears depriving her of another sense before taking one block and C-clamp from the table and clamping it to the left side of her head, on the headrest board, so that it held it in a straight up position. He clamped the second block to the same board, at the right side of her head so she was forced to look straight up before buckling and tightening the leather strap between the two blocks to further restrict any head movement. Scott pinched her nostrils together with a small plastic clothespin-type spring clamp and to also limit her sense of smell!

Ava then felt a lubed plug being gently inserted in her anus! It was not too long or thick, but it was intended to limit her sphincter muscle from fully contracting and essentially depriving her of some additional physical movement! Finally, she felt the speculum being inserted through the outer and inner lips of her labia much like he had done last week when he inspected her genitals at close range. Scott then pumped it to the point where all the Kegel Exercises in the world do her no good since was she was fully opened up!

Scott had made all these physical limiting modifications to Ava's bondage so quickly and efficiently that she hadn't comprehended the full extent of her situation until he finished with the speculum, which was the last procedure of this extreme bondage process. Ava now realized that she couldn't move or even flex any part of her body except for breathing and then she was limited to short breaths because of the stomach and chest straps.

He then sprayed her breasts tips with an aerosol can that was a combination of body oil and skin sensitizer that further enhanced the sensitivity of her areolas and nipples.

Scott stood back and let her come to grips with her new physical condition with all its sense depriving consequences. With her sight, sound, smell, and physical movement taken away, Ava then realized how her sense of touch was heightened by at least tenfold! She could feel all of her bonds in a way that didn't hurt, but rather enhanced her awareness of them. Ava's areolas and nipples were especially affected, in conjunction with the aerosol spray, since she could feel every slight breeze in the room. Without them even being touched, they were as stiff and elongated as they had ever been including last week when he measured them with the heat rub applied. Of course, some of the increase in her nipple elongation could have been due to the four days of training that she had performed while Scott was out of town.

After about five minutes, Ava's anticipation as to what was going to happen next came to an end when she felt something very lite weight and silky on her nipple tips! Ava also felt it over parts of her breasts as well as on her areolas! Scott had let a fine piece of scarf float and settle down on her nipples and areolas, as well as portions of her upper breasts! He watched as Ava tried to adjust to the piece of finely woven silk cloth that had drifted down on her breast tips. Ava could feel every thread on her nipple tips since they were so hyper sensitive! She was now more sexually aroused than she had ever been in her life without having an orgasm. It was as if someone or something was to touch her, she would explode in an uncontrollable orgasm!

Scott let the material lay on her nipples without trying to make any change in its position or any effort to move it across Ava's nipples tips since he was sure that, under her extreme sensitive condition, she would anticipate what was eventually going to happen!

And he was right, because Ava was mentally trying to prepare for what she knew what was going to be her fate! When, not if, he moved the scarf across her nipple tips, she would probably explode, or at the very least, bring her up to the brink of having an intense orgasm! She was so sexually aroused, by her complete physical imprisonment, that she thought that she may faint because of all the blood that flowed into her nipples, labia, and clitoris! Ava could actually feel the moisture trickling from her gapping labia lips and dripping down onto the wooden cross! Scott had thought ahead and earlier placed a towel down on the St. Andrews Cross to absorb her leaking vaginal body fluid!