Avalanche of Love Ep. 07

Story Info
Episode 7: Can I Call You Brother And Sister?
12.9k words
4.87
1.6k
2

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

There is a LOT to unpack this episode, my lovely! No, seriously... this thing bloated up to like almost 13k words, so bring a snack!

Madeline confessed her feelings last episode, already knowing what our lovely twins are all about, that took some guts huh? But does she only like Kayla? Maybe the bunny has eyes for both of them?

There's also some sporting issues to come in this episode as well, so you're spoiled for plenty of drama this go around! Well, like I said, there's a lot to unpack, so...

O-Oh yeah one more thing! You know that whole Author note last episode? W-well I ran that by my muse and they smacked me in the head, called me a dumbass, and... Look, I can't argue with them, okay?! They're scary when they're mad and... so ... I_lied_again.

But hey, give it a chance, I may surprise you, ya know? >:3

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 7:

Can I Call You Brother And Sister?

"So... Your brother is okay with this? He doesn't expect me to hit my knees and assume the position or something to be with you, does he?" Madeline shifted a look to Kayla, asking the question point blank.

"Hey! I'm standing right here, don't just talk about me like I'm not!" Kai hissed out with a fussy glare, clenching his paws.

Madeline offered him a playful grin and shook her head. "I'm just giving you a hard time, Kai." She shifted her red eyes back to Kayla and tilted her head, then looked at the slightly taller leopard. "So what's the verdict?"

"Uh... You say, together, but are we even dating, Maddy?" Kayla quirked a furred brow at the smaller girl.

"No, not yet, but I want to get it out in the open now. That's why I asked to talk to both of you at once after the snow settled." She gave another shrug and met Kai's eyes. "What do you say, big guy? If this is going to fuck with you and your sister's own relationship or you've got some seedy-"

"Give me a break, Mad! I'm not going to try to blackmail you into fucking me just to see my sister!" Kai gave her a fussy glare and put his paws on his hips. "I'm not that kind of guy, and..."

He trailed off and Kayla looked over at him. "And what, Kai?"

"Tch... not like I ever got anything from sex anyway other than with you, Kayla." Kai hissed the words quietly.

"Ah, got a really bad little sister complex eh? Maybe you need to just find the right girl to role-play with you?" Madeline offered him a smug grin.

"Maddy, stop picking on Kai!" Kayla gave her a fussy look, the rabbit offering her a surprisingly cute smirk.

"C'mon, Kayla, I'm just trying to be myself and lighten the mood." She stepped back and gave another half-shrug before looking back to Kai. "Sorry if it ruffled your fur, Kai."

"No no, I'm alright, and I appreciate you just being down-to-earth with me, Mad." He gave a nod and met the rabbit eye-to-eye. "I want my sister to be happy, and I'd never try to pull some bullshit like that, Madeline. I like you and I wanna see you happy too, I'd never try to coax you into anything."

Madeline looked surprised at that and cocked her brow once more. "You... like me, Kai?"

"Of course! You've become a good reliable friend to Kayla! You inspire her, help train with her, make her happy, and even challenge her to improve. What's not to like about that? Also, I have a high level of respect for you as an athlete too."

Madeline looked away and frowned, feeling her cheeks burn a little under her fur as she rolled a lock of her white hair in her paw. "So... I wasn't fully truthful earlier about saying I didn't like guys."

Kayla perked her ears and frowned, Kai showed an eerily similar gesture, both the twins tilting their heads at the same time, the rabbit finding it a bit jarring as she blinked upon them. "Uh... let me just get this out there. Dating and shit aside, I don't really vibe with sex, okay?" The twins looked upon one another and then back to the rabbit. Madeline frowned and looked away, actually looking a little timid in the moment after making the confession.

"So... you're ace then?" Kai spoke out curiously.

"I think so... I've had sex a few times, it never really did much for me, even if I did get off. It'd be weird having this conversation with the two of you, but I did kind of walk in on the two of you having sex that one time, so there's a level of awkwardness that's been shaved away at this point." She mustered up a smile as she put a paw back on her own hip.

"That's fair... So you're saying if we got serious, you'd not want to have sex with me, Madeline?" Kayla tilted her head.

"Uh... it's complicated..." She sighed and pushed a paw through her bangs and shook her head, her ears wobbling about slowly behind her. "Like... sex isn't awful to me, I just don't actively want it. I'd have sex or do things sexual if I liked the person, I just wouldn't really have any of my cylinders firing during it, does that make sense?"

Kai offered her a nod. "It does. So you do the whole not liking boys thing, just to avoid the situations that would arise?"

"Yeah, boys tend to be a bit more aggressive than girls when it comes to making their wants known. The girls that do that kind of stuff have a lot more confidence and know what they're doing anyway." Madeline sighed as she shook her head, Kai just gulping a little as he remembered Jasmine's little impromptu offer the other day.

"I'm happy you're opening up, and this doesn't change anything of how I'm feeling about you, Maddy, but why tell us this now?" Kayla stepped closer and rested a paw on Madeline's arm gently.

She cut her red eyes up to the leopardess's blue ones and then looked over to Kai. "Because I just want you to know I'm not here to fuck up what you guys have going on. It doesn't bother me you two are doing your thing, I'm perfectly content to just be here for the stuff at first base, you know?" Madeline offered Kayla a small grin.

"First base? I forget how the base system works in truth... I've heard it described so many different ways." Kai frowned then perked his ears as he smiled at the two girls. "Regardless, I just want you two to be happy. So long as Kayla is happy, I'm happy!"

"You're pretty dutiful, Kai... I'm not even sure if this would go anywhere, but I'd like to try it. I'm perfectly fine letting you be the boyfriend to Kayla and do the sexual lifting if we did start dating. I'm fine with just getting hugs and kisses..." Madeline looked away awkwardly, a small smile showing on her muzzle.

"W-We've not even kissed, Maddy..." Kayla felt her cheeks grow hot, doubly so having this conversation right in front of her brother.

"So can I make out with you too, if I keep it in my pants?" Kai mewed out with a laugh.

"Kai!" Kayla gave him a fussy glare, giving him that look she did when they were kittens and he was trying to play with a toy that was hers.

"I think you're nice, Kai... cute too, you look just like my girlfriend, so I probably wouldn't say no, after I got to know you a little better." Madeline shifted right back into her haughty-mode, poking her nose up slightly.

"W-wait a sec, when did I become your girlfriend?" Kayla stammered out feeling warm all over as she glared at Madeline.

"Oh, did you not hear me? I just said it... You're my girlfriend now. We're not hanging out anymore, we're going on dates." The rabbit huffed the words in her diva voice, running a paw through her hair, flourishing as she stood there.

"Wow, you don't hold back, huh, Mad? I do have to put a line in the snow though." Kai set her with a determined look, showing he was seeing straight through her false bravado, clearly cluing in on it was a defensive mechanism for her. Madeline gave him a hard look but then nodded.

Kai looked at Kayla and then back to the rabbit. "I think you're a nice girl, but I need to hear it straight from your muzzle. I know you've said it a few times roundabout, but I'll ask you point-blank. You're not going to try to break us up or something are you?"

Madeline frowned and shook her head. "No, Kai... if anything, I'm relieved she's got a partner that can pick up my slack. I can smell how horny you two are, and I'd feel bad about not being able to get into it."

"So... I guess this works out?" Kayla tilted her head.

"I mean, I always said if I was going to date, I'd just find a couple that could keep it PG-thirteen with me personally, so this is kind of ideal. Not why I started falling for you, but it will work out." Madeline shrugged again and grinned at Kai. "We'll see how things go, I'll not hog her too much, we are just getting started after all."

Kai offered Madeline a challenging grin. "Thanks, I'm happy to do what'll make Kayla happy. Are you going to bring me along on dates with you guys sometime, or is it girls only?"

"Are you asking to date me, Kai?" Madeline fired back with a haughty huff.

"Eh? Jokes aside, I already promised, Kayla she was all I would pursue, and she's all I want, so..."

"Kai, uh... I was talking about having sex, if Madeline ends up liking us both, I'm not going to kick up a fuss." Kayla folded her ears, looking away awkwardly.

"Heh... that right? Well, since sex with any other girl but you was depressing, maybe we'll see!" Kai mewed out playfully.

"You might have just ended up thinking you were asexual like me, Kai... mayhaps that's what happened, I was raised without a brother. Curse my mother for having only me!" Madeline scoffed dramatically with a laugh.

"This really is a lot to take in all at once." Kayla frowned and rubbed her arm. "What should we even do from here?"

Madeline perked her ears and put her hands on her hips. "Let's go have dinner and then watch a movie. All of us."

"All of us? Don't you want to just hang out with-" Kai mewed awkwardly as the rabbit grabbed his paw, already holding his sister's as well.

"That's enough out of you cats, I can see I'm going to have to hold the reins here. Yes, all of us. For better or worse you need to get to know me too, Kai. Even if we just stay friends, your sister has a bitch-girlfriend now and you need to learn to at least tolerate her!" The rabbit spat the words out matter-of-factly, her nose up in the air.

"I never agreed to that!" Kayla mewed out but was already grinning at the paw holding, her brother just looking stunned by this, his whole life looking like it was about to be flipped on its head.

center>

—♥—

The rabbit dragged the two off to a local pizzeria in the city they were staying at, as the next competition was in a few days. It had been nearly a week since that fateful incident that occurred.

Madeline tapped her fork on her plate before pointing it at the twins before her. "So anyway... how did you guys actually uh... start this whole thing?"

Kayla smiled at her and looked to Kai, then showed Madeline a playful smirk. "Before that, Maddy, I think we need to reconsider this... I don't think I could ever be with someone that ate their pizza with a fork and knife."

The bunny perked her ears at first, then scoffed with a glare. "Don't you give me that, you're stuck with me for now, so answer my question!" Kayla just giggled at her sassy response.

"Damn... when was it that we started getting affectionate, Kayla?" Kai mused the words as he rubbed his jaw.

"When we hit puberty and we rough housed a little too long one day. I tackled Kai down into the snow and he tried to pick himself up but I shoved him back down by the shoulder." Kayla purred as she recalled the memory. "He hissed as he tried to sit up, but I shoved him down again and loomed over him purring. Then he tried to come up a third time and I just slipped my paws off his shoulders, so he rose straight up and I planted my muzzle on his own."

Madeline blinked at that and smiled. "That's actually really cute... then you two just embraced in a deep loving kiss?"

"No way, we both tried to open our maws at once, tongues couldn't reach... hadn't figured out you have to tilt your damn head to kiss deeply." Kai laughed out as he recalled the ensuing first kiss.

Kayla grinned at him as Madeline snorted out a laugh and moved to put another slice of pizza onto her plate. "Well, you sure seem to have worked it out now. So you two been fucking since you were teens?"

"Nu uh... me and Kai didn't seal the deal until only a few seasons ago." Kayla purred and leaned up against him with a huff. "Though our paws and maws get some practice prior..." Kai offered an awkward grin and said nothing to that.

Madeline nodded and cut into her pizza with a fork and knife, Kayla glaring at it like she was committing the most heinous crime. The rabbit didn't look like she gave a wag as she popped the piece of pizza in her maw, then after a few chews spoke, "I've had sex three times."

"Oh?" Kai tilted his head as Kayla also titled her own in the opposite direction. Madeline frowned at their synchronization but nodded.

She gulped down the bite she was working on and continued, "Uh huh... Boyfriend right out of high school took about 3 minutes and left me hanging. Another guy at an after-event party, actually went for a while and got me there for the first time. Then I tried with another guy about two years ago, he was alright, got me off at least."

"And you didn't enjoy the orgasms?" Kayla cocked a brow.

Madeline tapped her fork on the plate in thought as she mulled over the question. "Hmm... I mean, my body enjoyed it per se... but it wasn't like, anything amazing? I can perform and my body will respond, but I never actively crave sex."

"But it felt good?" Kai asked, now also looking curious.

She sighed and glared down at the half-eaten pizza slice. "My body liked it well enough, but it didn't like... make me want it more, you know? Every time I've ever had sex, it's been because I felt obligated to. I've never wanted it myself."

"Gods... that's awful, Mad. Couldn't they have just respected that?" Kai frowned at her with folded ears.

The bunny laughed at that and cocked a brow. "No, because they're guys, Kai. I think you're the first boy I've ever heard sympathize with me on this if I'm truthful." She rolled her eyes and started cutting on her pizza as she drolled out, "C'mon baby, you'll like it when we get to it... Madeline, it's normal things people do when they like one another... or my favorite, it's what people are supposed to do in a relationship."

Both the twins frowned at that and then Kayla spoke up, "Maddy... that's so mean of them. I'd never guilt you or some shit like that!"

"Ah, it's fine, Kayla... They didn't get what was up and neither did I at the time. It's not like they took it or something, I willingly gave it up." Madeline popped another hunk of pizza into her maw and chewed a bit before muttering out, "Hell... I don't know if I know what's up with my body or needs, so how can I fault them?"

"Well... I know I'm putting the cart ahead a bit here, but I'd never disrespect you like that, Mad, and I know Kayla wouldn't either!" Kai snarled out and clenched his paws, looking irritated the rabbit had to go through all that.

"You're a sweetheart, Kai." Madeline shrugged as she looked up at the two of them. "I think a lot of ace people end up feeling this way though, wondering if there's just some combination to their lock they're not discovering. Like all sexualities, it's not like we have some end-all be-all handbook we can follow, some ace people despise any intimacy, others revel in it but never actively seek it out."

"Do you think that's the case, Maddy? Do you think you're just missing something?" Kayla frowned as she collected another slice of the pie in the middle of the table.

"Don't know, don't care. I know what I like and what I don't, that's simple enough for me. I like you, and I like snowboarding." The rabbit smiled over at the twins as Kayla looked away shyly, her red eyes then meeting Kai's. "You're also alright, how you've handled all this and how I've talked about my own issues has earned you more than a few respect points tonight, big guy."

"They aren't issues, Mad. It's just part of who you are and there's nothing wrong with that. As far as respect goes, you won my respect when you didn't judge me and my sister, or go blathering to the world about us."

Madeline offered him a crooked grin, feeling her heart beat a little faster, and then looked over at Kayla who was smiling adoringly at him for the words. "Damn... you're both pretty great..."

"You're not bad yourself, bitch." Kayla purred out with a grin.

"Yeah yeah, you fucking giant." Madeline scoffed back with a grin, her red eyes shining, looking rather pleased with the playful trash talk.

After finishing up their pizza, the three of them went to go see an action romance movie. Kai tried to enjoy the movie, but Madeline just complained about how bad it was, Kayla joining her several times about it.

"I can't believe that passes for entertainment these days..." Madeline grumbled as they made their way out of the theater, her paws in her jacket.

"C'mon, I thought it was okay. The special effects were pretty cool!" Kai mewed out as he paced along with the two girls.

"You one of those guys that only watches action movies, Kai?" Madeline cocked a brow.

"I'm guilty of enjoying some explosions in my movies from time to time, but I enjoy drama and suspense too." Kai fired back, offering her a grin.

"I kinda agree, I'd have given it a four out of ten. It wasn't very substantial." Kayla chimed in.

"Great, two movie snobs..." Kai hissed out with an eye roll.

"You rather it just been me and Kayla? You upset we dragged you along?" Madeline showed him a smirk.

"What? No no, I enjoy hanging out with the two of you, it's not like I'm doing much with myself anyway when Kayla's not around." Kai shrugged in response to the question.

"Hmm..." Madeline rubbed her jaw in thought.

"What's up, Maddy?" Kayla moved next to her, gently gripping her arm. The rabbit lifted her ears and smiled as she pushed right into the leopard's arms. Kayla mewed at that but grinned and held her.

Kai just grinned at the two of them. "Should I let you two have some time alone?"

Kayla gave him a fussy look. "Kai, be nice and stop picking on-"

"You two wanna come back to my room for the night?" Madeline asked pointedly.

"Uh... What?" Both the twins spoke in unison.

The rabbit rolled her eyes and pulled from them, pacing away a few steps before wheeling on them, her boots crunching in the thin snow. "I didn't fucking stutter. Do you guys wanna stay the night with me?"

Kai spoke out first, "Is that really-"

"Yes." Kayla interrupted her brother and clenched her paws, looking at the bunny with a challenging look of her own.

Madeline offered them both a determined nod and then just like before, she gripped both of the larger cat's gloved paws, pulling them along. "Then let's go before I chicken out!"

"Have you ever chickened out of anything in your life, Maddy?" Kayla mewed out with a grin.

"Mmm..." The rabbit offered her a fussy look, her red eyes looking sharp as she pulled them both along.

"You don't uh... have to push anything, Madeline, you know?" Kai called out, trying to pace up with the small rabbit's more rapid strides.

"I'm not forcing anything, let's just go!" She snarled out and poked her nose up into the air.

center>

—♥—

The hotel was fairly impersonal which stood to reason, the three of them hadn't been in the city for more than a day. Most of Madeline's bags looked unpacked, tucked into the corner of the den. There was, however, a small pile of individually wrapped jawbreakers sitting on the small table near the entrance.

Kayla grinned at Madeline as she watched the rabbit trotting into the room and shrugging her coat off. "Got a sweet tooth, Maddy?"