Avalanche of Love Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rabbit looked over her shoulder at the leopardess and showed her teeth in a grin before bringing her paw up, tapping a clawed-finger on her two front teeth. Kayla looked curiously at that before Kai spoke out, "Sister, you remember that little mouse you hung out with in middle school?"

"Oh! Huh... guess I've got a lot to learn about bunnies, eh?" Kayla gave a laugh as she stepped away from Kai to hang her own coat up on the wall near Madeline's.

"Since you're dating one now, yeah." Madeline scoffed.

"Are we really dating now just because you said so, Maddy?" Kayla purred and smiled down at her, putting a paw on her own hip.

Madeline snorted and shrugged a shoulder. "I mean I wouldn't force you to, but I also get the feeling you would drag your footpaws for a while."

"That's me you're thinking of, Mad. Kayla had to pretty much spell it out for me to get us going." Kai spoke out as he started tugging his own coat off.

"I'd say that was a much more difficult step to take. You two were solidifying a very unique relationship there. I've never judged you two, but I can see how it'd have had a level of apprehension involved." Madeline tossed her gloves down on the floor under the coat and trotted over to the kitchenette, a slight sway in her hips as she snatched up a jawbreaker on the way.

"You guys want a drink or something?" She spoke while grinding the sphere of hard candy back and forth against her teeth, both the cats clearly hearing it as the rabbit took out a wine cooler.

"What the hell, I rarely drink but why not?" Kayla mewed out cheerfully as the rabbit gave her a nod and tossed one to her. Kai also got one tossed to him without even asking, just assuming they'd both want one.

Soon enough the three of them were seated in the den, each holding a drink as Madeline rolled her half drank bottle about, the rabbit sighing out gently, "So anyway... let's be real a second here." Both the leopards looked at her, sitting on the sofa while the bunny had perched in the chair nearby.

"Uh... I can only poke my nose up and do this for so damn long, you know? This shit scares the pants off me, I'm not stupid, you know?" Madeline hissed through her teeth as she looked away, then took another pull from her drink.

"What are you afraid of, Madeline? I mean I get what you mean... but still." Kai sipped his own drink before looking over at his sister.

Kayla nodded. "Maddy, you don't have to force anything. I've received your feelings loud and clear. Kai knows you're interested in him too, isn't that enough? We don't need to rush anything and-"

"Yeah, I get that... Still, I'd rather get the awkward shit out of the way before we got too deep into this." Madeline finished her drink before she stood, rolling her neck and stretching her arms, both the leopards taking note of her round hips and the plump swell of her breasts through the shirt. She didn't have Kayla's girth up top, but she still seemed to have a nice pawful to work with.

"Uh... what awkward shit are you referring to, Maddy?" Kayla finally asked.

She frowned and shook her head, resting her paws on her hips, mulling on things before trotting right over to the two leopards. "You remember what I told you that day at the training facility when I accidentally found you two?"

"Y-Yeah, of course! Me and Kai dialed the PDA down dramatically after that, and we've had no problems since!" Kayla mewed out pointedly.

Kai nodded to her. "I do appreciate that advice Madeline... you could have revealed that to the league or something and just removed one of your rivals instantly from-"

"As if I'd do that, you dumb cat!" She snarled and then glared hard at him for several moments, shifting her eyes back to Kayla before she spat out pointedly. "The way you two looked, it made my heart pound that day, and I never forgot it."

Both the twins perked their ears and she heard a similar shocked little mew escape their throats at the confession. A silence settled between the three of them for several moments as Madeline jerked her gaze away while standing there.

Kai finally broke the tension, "Uh... I thought you were ace, Mad? Why would that stick with you?"

"Look, big guy, I can still like something... I don't have to have my panties soak through to know I enjoyed seeing something... Also, I said I think I'm ace, I never said I was one hundred sure about it!" Madeline shivered and whispered, "You two were so feral... desperate... intense... the smell, the sounds..." Madeline shuddered again and then simply glared at Kayla before climbing right into her lap.

"Ah... M-Maddy?" She mewed out as the rabbit just grabbed her shirt and pulled the cat down, shoving her muzzle right to the other girls. The kiss was forced but she didn't force her to hold it, however, Kayla happily brought her tongue forward, and both the girls deepened the kiss. Their heads tilted as their tongues moved to explore, tasting the candy and alcohol on the rabbit's breath.

"Whoa... O-Okay... that's actually really hot!" Kai mewed out as he bit his lower lip, watching his sister and Madeline kissing.

"You're a pervert..." Madeline hissed as she broke the kiss but then shifted to move over to Kai. His eyes widened as the rabbit didn't even bother pulling him down, just finding her footpaws to straddle his lap as she shoved her maw to his own, once again giving him a forced kiss just as Kayla had received.

Kayla bit her lower lip similarly to how Kai had, watching his tongue move forward, the small rabbit giving an approving huff as she kissed both brother and sister in such a way. Their tongues lingered before she parted from him with a small grin, her red eyes having that confident look once more now that it was out of the way. "You two kiss identically, go figure..."

"I- I didn't expect that at all, Madeline..." Kai stammered out, his blue eyes wide as the rabbit stood over his lap to be eye level with him.

"Well, no duh... That's why I did it. I wanted to see how well you two kissed." She offered the leopard a smirk then climbed off him, moving to stand before them both, her own fluff of white tail flicking behind her.

"Well... let's hear it, did either of you get jealous or angry seeing me kiss the other?" Madeline tilted her head as she shifted her gaze between the two cats.

"It... it didn't bother me watching you kiss Kai, but I was feeling a bit fussy I couldn't kiss you more, Maddy." Kayla offered her a sheepish grin.

"I thought it was hot and I was happy to see my sister enjoying it. B-But yeah... It was fun to kiss you, Madeline, I could taste the candy on your tongue." Kai offered his own grin, the rabbit smiling as she offered her paws out to the two of them.

They each took a paw as they stood, the bunny poking her nose up again as she started pulling them to the bedroom adjoining the den. "Awesome, now let's work on getting the other part out of the way and see if we enjoy it." She offered them a smug grin as she led them.

Once they got into the bedroom Madeline released their paws and was already unbuttoning her own jeans. "Uh... So, you guys got to see it, I wanna see you two kiss as well!" She almost sounded like she was demanding things as her ears perked up a little from their nearly constant folded position behind her head.

Kai and Kayla offered one another grins before he sat on the edge of the bed, his sister sliding right into his lap. The twins pushed right into a deep open mawed kiss, small purrs and snarls filling the rabbit's ears while she watched them. Each of the leopards cut an identical blue eye to Madeline, seeing her intently staring, biting her lower lip as they made a show of displaying their tongues that were rolling, sharp teeth glinting in the light of the bed room.

"Wow... you two... I love seeing that... Gods..." She puffed out and shifted out of her jeans, showing a skimpy little bikini-style set of panties on. Both cats parted from their kiss as they huffed out, smelling the odor of rabbit sex fill their noses for the first time.

"Any other requests of us, Maddy?" Kayla purred the words as she rubbed her paw under Kai's muzzle, his loud purrs almost sounding like growls as he felt his sister proudly rubbing, digging her claws into his fur a bit.

"Yes! I wanna..." Madeline swallowed a lump in her throat, then clenched her small paws as she glared at the two of them before spitting the request out, "I wanna watch you two do it! Like I did that day... but this time the whole thing, not just a glimpse that haunts my dreams!"

"Did you really think of it that often, Mad?" Kai purred the words as he kissed along his sister's jaw, the leopardess purring happily as she tilted her head.

"Of... of course! And... if you will, I'll uh... join you!" The rabbit just bit her lip as she took a seat at the headboard of the bed near the pillows, already reaching into the nightstand as she withdrew a small vibrating wand.

Both the leopards bit their lower lips, looking at one another, each seeing the intent in the other's eyes as the rabbit bit her own lower lip as if waiting to see what they'd do. Kalya grinned and shifted her paws to grasp her shirt, peeling it up to let her full breasts come into view, snug in a white bra that complimented her white-blue fur. "You too, Maddy... Let me and Kai see you..." Kayla purred the words as she cocked a brow.

Kai already had peeled his own snug t-shirt off, showing the rabbit his own chest, the muscles defined and sleek, much larger than any boy she'd ever been with, a large scar partting fur on one shoulder. Madeline looked them over intently, but it was clear their bodies weren't what was stoking the rabbit's urges as she sat her wand down.

"You're both so pretty and sleek, I'm just short and squat..." Madeline hissed the words awkwardly as she fumbled with the hem of her shirt, looking surprisingly timid now that things were moving along.

Kayla slipped right off Kai's lap to grasp the rabbit's paws. "You're fucking cute as hell, Maddy and I like how you look from what I've seen, now show me the goods!" The leopardess grinned as she met the rabbits red eyes, showing that haughty look she did when they were competing.

Madeline nodded and huffed out before focusing like she would when she dropped in, then peeled the shirt right off, her snow-white fur coming into view, shapely round breasts in a snug red bra that matched her panties. Her figure was curvy with soft sloping hips and the crimson undergarments suited her eyes perfectly.

"Woah... you're gorgeous, Madeline..." Kai moved over to her as well and the rabbit squeaked out as she glared at him.

"That's enough! Uh... Y-you two focus on one another, l-let me just watch, I don't want your paws on me this time, okay?!" She spat the words out rapidly and frowned. "N-next time is fine, but uh-"

"I understand, Madeline." Kai purred out as he backed away on his knees and paws, Kayla offering her a grin as she followed her brother.

Kai gripped his sister's hips, pulling her forward and then turning her away from him, the leopardess facing her new rabbit-girlfriend as he purred and deftly snapped the hooks of her bra clear. Kayla bit her lower lip but let the bra be pulled clear, showing her ample breasts off to Madeline for the first time.

"Goodness... I'm jealous I don't have a set like that, but they look great on you, Kayla..." Madeline gave her an eager grin, then returned the favor, tugging her own crimson bra free, the latch in the front instead of the back. When the fabric parted both twins got to see that soft white fur sporting hard little dark peaks, both their ears springing up as they realized the rabbit had small silver bars in each of her nipples.

"Woah... you sure I can't touch those, Maddy?" Kayla mewed out excitedly, Kai looking like he was thinking the same thing.

"Y-You can both touch and play with them later, keep going damn it..." Madeline hissed out as she gripped her crimson panties, peeling them clear and kicking them off, then awkwardly leaning back into her pillows, hesitating before she parted her knees, letting both of them see her petals for the first time, the pink flesh looking at home against the snowy fur.

Kai snarled with a hunger Kayla recognized all too well, her heart throbbing in her chest but sinking for just a moment at the thought of him hungering for a girl other than her, but it quickly passed as his paws started rubbing at her breasts.

"You like how your new girlfriend looks, sister?" He purred into her rounded ear.

"You mean ours? Seems you sure do..." She purred back and grinned at him, pushing back, grinding her rear into that hard bulge in his jeans.

"I'm both of yours now, am I?" The white rabbit tilted her head, her brow cocked as her left paw was casually rubbing at her pearl for them, just a faint pant on her breath.

"You were all dominantly saying I was yours earlier, so yeah, packaged deal, Maddy!" Kayla mewed out with a giggle as Kai made short work of her own jeans, panties coming off with them as well as the rabbit bit her lower lip, seeing the leopardess fully revealed to her for the first time.

"Hope that's okay, Madeline. I'll always respect your wishes no matter what happens!" Kai mewed the words out as the rabbit bit her lower lip again, watching him join her and his sister in being completely bare. His jeans came off, then her ears perked as his boxers went next, that length of cock jumping hard to attention, a stark reddish-pink showing against that soft light fur.

"Whoa... T-that's a bit bigger than I imagined..." Madeline whispered as she reached for her wand, her hips squirming.

"Right here, little sister... get a good look at our new rabbit..." Kai puffed into Kayla's ears as he brought her down right on her knees and paws before the small rabbit that was biting her lower lip to see the position before her.

Kayla lolled her tongue and looked back at her brother, her hips wiggling as he moved up behind her. "O-okay, big brother... Hurry up!" She whined out, her tail coiling eagerly as he moved to mount her.

"Gods... do you two... always call each other... brother and sister, during?" She panted out, clenching her teeth as she pushed the head of her wand right up against her petals, watching Kayla intently look upon her, only a few feet from her spread knees, clearly smelling the rabbit's sex fill her nose.

"Uh huh... do you like it, Madeline?" Kai purred the words, his confidence surging now that he was stroking his jumping length back and forth against his sister's soaked entrance. The rabbit just bit her lip and nodded to the words.

"Ha... big brother... c'mon... our rabbit's been waiting... fuck me right in front of our new bunny!" Kayla mewed the words out, then Madeline felt her heart leap into her throat as she saw the leopardess sag her tongue out as he pushed into her.

Kai looked feral as he snarled and pushed past that tight little hole, filling his sister with every throbbing inch, Kayla treating his and Madeline's ears with a cute little mewl as he bottomed out inside her.

"Ha! Oh, gods yes... that's it Kai... ngh... fuck your little sister's pussy!" He knew she didn't usually talk this dirty, but it was clear Madeline was loving it as the rabbit gasped out in a cute squeak and kept rubbing the wand against herself.

"You two... are really cute... huff... huff... T-Thank you for doing this with me..." She panted the words, her hips squirming as she watched Kayla gently jerking in time to her brother's thrusts, now letting the rabbit get the scene she'd had played out in her mind since that night.

"Huff... glad you like it, Mad..." Kai dropped to his paws over his sister's back, the leopardess purring up at him as he moved into a more proper breeding position. His icy blue eyes met the rabbit's crimson ones as he panted while pumping inside his sister's tight little hole. "Like me calling her my sister... in front of you... Mad?"

The rabbit bit her lower lip, panting and showing her tongue slightly as she nodded several times, watching him keep his pace up, Kayla looking absolutely drunk on her brother's love as he crashed into her core with each stroke, smelling them as much as seeing them do this before her.

Kai seemed to feed on the rabbit's own eagerness and puffed into his sister's ear, nibbling it for a few moments as he stroked, then his eyes cut back to Madeline's, deciding he'd test his theory. "C'mon my little bunny sister, push that wand hard against yourself for brother!"

Madeline's eyes widened as she showed her tongue and pushed that wand right up against herself, then her red eyes rolled up as she gave a loud squeaking gasp. Kayla mewed out in shock as rabbit honey actually squirted forth a few inches from the rabbit's spread legs, spattering onto the bedding as she felt her brother keeping that pace up inside her.

"Ha! You came so hard, sis!" Kayla mewed out as Madeline gave a loud gasp at the words and chewed on her lower lip, nodding at them as she kept rubbing the wand against herself.

"I- I've... never had more than one per... b-but..." She stammered out while panting, her curvy hips shifting as Kai grinned at her while impacting his twin sister's core with wet sloppy thrusts, feeling her own honey dripping from what she had just witnessed.

"Ngh! T-That's okay Madeline... huff... I know you'll get off more for me and our brother..." Kayla moaned the words as she braced and pushed back against those thrusts, feeling Kai impact her harder from the motions.

"Fuck... fuck!" Kai hissed out as his claws dug into Kayla's shoulders, the leopardess showing her tongue as Madeline nodded her head, moaning and rubbing her wand against her pearl, her other paw kneading and teasing her left breast.

"Y-Yes... anything for you brother and s-sister... ngh... will you cum with your sisters this time, brother?" She groaned as she looked up at Kai, seeing his blue eyes sparkle at the rabbit's request.

"I will Madeline! Ngh... I'll pump our sister full while my bunny sis gushes for me again!" He gasped out, impacting Kayla's core again and again as the leopardess rolled her eyes up, mewing and crying out with each thrust until he bottomed out viciously hard.

"Gods! Big brother!" Kayla mewled out then gave a loud savage moan, her tongue lolling as she felt his fire pouring into her, hearts in her eyes with each thick rope, then the leopardess mewed out as bunny lust gushed onto her cheek, her ears filling with the savage sounding moan of her brother and her new rabbit's own throaty squeak of a moan.

"Kayla! Kai! B-brother... sis...ter!" Madeline grit her teeth, whimpering the words through them, shuddering as another small gush erupted forth before she slumped back into the pillows, panting in relief.

Kayla bit her lip hard, Kai also chewing on his lower lip even as he jerked his hips a few more times, finishing off in his twin sister. Kayla groaned as that last rope filled her, then blinked up at Madeline who was still looking at them while panting. Kayla watched her new girlfriend and licked her chops to taste that rabbit lust now that her womb was full of big brother's own.

"Holy hell... I can't even... think..." Kai dropped to his elbows, panting in relief, hearing his sister's contended purrs and Madeline's own relieved pants fill his ears as she nodded in agreement.

A little while later, she found herself snuggled right up in bed between with them, Kai resting a paw on her belly while Kayla kept one on her right breast, both the cats flanking her and purring contentedly. She had calmed down and composed herself rather quickly but all of them seemed content to just enjoy the comfortable silence that followed the frantic bonding.

"Ah... so about the sibling thing..." Madeline finally spoke out.

"What of it, sister?" Kai offered her a grin as he circled a paw along her navel, the rabbit squirming at the words before offering him a fussy look.