Avalanche of Love Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It... it's okay, Kai... you don't have to humor me or some shit, okay?" She gave him a small glare out of the corner of her eye.

"I'm the one that started it, yeah?" He fired back and leaned in, giving the rabbit's muzzle a lap of his tongue in a kiss, Madeline shivering a little at that.

"Yeah, it's okay, Maddy... if you liked it, that's what matters, and I enjoyed calling you my sister during all that. It's not hurting anyone and it's our business between us, yeah?" Kayla purred into the rabbit's ears, then leaned in to lap the other side of her jaw in a kiss like Kai had done.

"I... suppose? Does it not bother you two?" She looked between each of them as they purred in her ears.

"Not at all," They answered in unison, Madeline frowning at that.

"You two do that shit on purpose or something?" She grumbled, but then offered them both a smile. The twins grinned at one another then moved to nuzzle the rabbit's cheeks once more, marking their scents on her.

center>

—♥—

"The powder is fresh, no wind, and the sun is out, this is going to be a perfect day for competition!" Jaron called as he pointed at the camera with a gloved paw.

"That's right and we've got a stellar lineup of the world's best ready to compete today! I hope all of you out there are ready for some drama!" Jasmine showed her own grin to the camera while clenching her paws into fists.

The drone panned out over the halfpipe and freestyle course of the resort, the sun making the snow almost glitter with the light as the list of the girl's competitors showed on the screen.

"What the hell was up with last week? Kayla puts up higher numbers than we've seen in a few years, and Madeline answers it? Those two seem to just feed upon one another's competitive spirit!" Jaron barked out.

"You can say that again, Jaron. I thought Kayla had that last week, then Madeline goes and reminds us who the queen of these slopes is!" Jasmine hummed as the shot came back to the sportscasters.

"Speaking of those two, how about that social media announcement yesterday?" The greyhound called out conversationally.

"You mean the one the whole snowboarding world is talking about?" Jasmine spoke out calmly as the post in question displayed.

It came from Madeline's feed and showed the girls in their snow gear giving peace signs to the camera, cheek to cheek, pushing nice and close. The following picture simply was the leopardess and rabbit sharing a kiss together, the caption under the pictures simply reading, 'It's what it looks like <3'

"Think we'll see even more wow factor out of them now that we know what's going on, Jasmine?" Jaron asked while holding his mic.

"You know we will, Jaron! Those girls aren't going to give an inch to one another. I'd say we'll see an even more fantastic show out of them!" She squeaked out with a grin as she winked at the camera.

Once the introduction was finished and things started getting toward the competition, Jasmine took some time to hunt down a certain leopard before she needed to be back to the broadcast area.

"Hey, Casanova, you got a second?" She called out as Kai lifted his ears, his tail shaking a few times as he saw the mouse wave him down. He swallowed a small lump in his throat and went to speak with her, snow crushing under his boots.

"Oh, hey Jasmine, is this something to do with the broadcast?" He tilted his head curiously.

The older mouse waved a paw and smiled. "Nah, I just wanted to apologize to you for last week, ya know?"

Kai tilted his head at that, looking confused. "You didn't do anything wrong, Jasmine."

She folded her arms and frowned. "Sure but... I mean after I said that to you, you seemed to be all stressed out and had some dicey runs at first. I'm not so full of myself to think it might have been over me, but it was super unprofessional of me to bring that up right as you were about to compete."

Kai nodded slowly as his tail whipped about a few times. Of course, that was almost all Kayla and Madeline at the time, but she was a bit of a factor too. He offered her a smile and shook his head before answering her, "Hey, no harm done. I was flattered, but you know, I've actually got a girlfriend, Jasmine, she just wants to stay out of the spotlight so to speak."

The mouse snapped her paw fingers with a grin, even though there was no sound since she wore gloves. "Damn, that's too bad, you're a cutie, but I understand, Kai, no hard feelings!" Her eyes sparkled as she huffed out, "So... how do you feel about your sister and Madeline revealing that?"

"Oh, I've known for a bit now, they just made it official. I'm quite happy for them both!" He mewed out and poked his nose up proudly with a smile.

"That's great to hear! Good luck today, Kai!" Jasmine gave him a finger gun as she turned and trotted off, gracefully accepting the rejection as if it were nothing to her.

Back at the girl's prep area, Madeline was there with Kayla, both showing grins at one another. The rabbit folded her arms and tilted her head as she spoke up, "Okay, Kayla... You know the deal, no quarter given."

"Yeah, you better put it all out there, or I'll be in charge, and you know what that means." She showed Madeline a smug grin.

"That I'd still be having to take the reins while we had sex with our... brother?" Madeline offered a haughty grin, twirling a lock of her white hair in her paw.

Kayla grinned at that and pushed a paw to Madeline's hip, bumping her muzzle to the bunny's, both the girls stealing a quick kiss before parting. "Something like that, sis." The leopardess offered her a wink.

"Well, big brother asked his sisters to scissor together on his cock if he out-scores us, you okay with that?" Kayla puffed down into Madeline's ear as the rabbit grinned and shook her head.

"Kayla, I already told you, I like making both of you feel good. Just because I'm not always outwardly craving it, doesn't mean I won't have sex with you two. I'll do it, and I'll love doing it because it makes you two feel good." Madeline scoffed and pushed close to the leopardess, puffing into her ear as she leaned down to nuzzle. "Though... it's getting more fun these days now that I'm with the two of you... Maybe you two really were the little secret factor I was missing..."

"That makes me really happy to hear, Maddy..." Kayla lapped her jaw and hugged the rabbit nice and tight while they had their brief moment before the competition. Madeline just nodded and hugged her back, both of them rubbing their muzzles together, making sure their scents were prevalent, both of them smelling a little like Kai on their fur already.

"You too are too damn cute! Seriously, break it up, you're making me feel the forever single pains!" Gina mewed out playfully as she walked over to the two of them with a wide grin showing on her muzzle.

"Oh, it's you." Madeline scoffed as Kayla stood fully back up after having taken a knee to be level with the rabbit.

"Be nice, Maddy. Gina's just being playful." Kayla offered a smile to the smaller cat.

"Yeah yeah..." The rabbit grumbled as her haughty diva side came out, the snow bunny flicking her tail up as she huffed out and put her paws on her hips.

"Jokes aside, you two are really cute. I always thought I saw you two looking a little too fondly upon one another. Love blooms on the halfpipe, how romantic!" She purred out with a grin, wagging her own tail.

Kayla and Madeline shared a look at the 'love' part but said nothing as Gina gushed about them a little more before one of the competition staff came in to start getting the girls ready to drop in.

The girls dropped in their current qualifying order, so Kayla was dropping in right before Madeline, with Gina being the last to go since she had done the best in qualifying. The leopardess had already suited up and was heading for the gate when she gave a small mewl as she felt a pull to her tail. She jerked back with a snarl, but then saw it was Madeline there with a smirk on her muzzle.

"O-Oh... Maddy, what's up?" She tilted her head as the rabbit simply grabbed the front of her coat and jerked her down, placing a quick kiss on her muzzle, right there on camera before resting a paw on Kayla's jaw.

"You have a safe run... don't you let the butterflies of what I'm going to do to you when you lose to me, take you off your game, okay?" She rubbed the leopard's muzzle, staring intently into her eyes.

Kayla felt her heart flutter at the rabbit's strong confident gaze, feeling her stomach twist in the way it did when Kai would do such things. She offered a grin and leaned in, nuzzling the top of the bunny's head, puffing into one ear warmly, "I'll be focused, you too, sis..."

Madeline felt her cheeks grow warm but nodded, pulling away and stepping back to the staging area to let Kayla do her thing. The leopardess gave a controlled huff, tampering down those butterflies before she sauntered over to the gate.

"That was super adorable, but aren't there rules about PDA during competition?" Jaron called out to the viewers at home.

"Gods, I hope not, that was too cute! It's not like they were making out on camera, just some pre-competition cuddles, I wish I had gotten those when I competed!" Jasmine called out with a laugh.

Kayla offered the camera a grin at the words, then snapped her goggles in place, dialing her music up, and giving a nod to the viewers before she dropped in for her starting run. She felt lighter than air today and when she hit that wall, it seemed like it too, getting huge amounts of it, spinning, flipping, and twisting before seamlessly sticking the landing.

The crowd screamed out their adoration as the second pass finished with more over-the-top flourishing tricks. A third pass left her with less amplitude but she still pulled off a half corkscrew and even went up for a fourth, just enough speed to pawstand at the edge of the pipe for a heartbeat while gripping her board in the other paw, the crowd loving the impromptu trick even if it wouldn't win her anymore points with the judges.

Grinding her board to a halt she felt awash with love and adoration from the fans, showing a haughty grin to the camera as she lifted her goggles up, offering a finger gun. "Beat that, big brother... and you too, Maddy!" She winked as she unbuckled, trotting away while waving at the fans.

"Came out swinging, Kayla?" Jaron was there waiting between her and the lift, mic already being shoved into her face.

"Heh... Maddy and Kai would be disappointed if I didn't put it all out there with every run, to say nothing for my fans!" Kayla smoothly spoke the words, even putting her fingers together in a heart for the camera, the whole place roaring in approval.

"You are not the cat we saw last season, that's for sure!" Jaron spoke out before pushing the mic back to her.

"That's true in a lot of ways, isn't it now?" She purred and looked at the camera, her gaze softening. The rabbit shoved her glove over her mouth, feeling her heart pound, seeing it look like the leopard was looking right at her even through the display on the TV in the staging area.

The score dropped a moment later to a very impressive 93.0, the fans roaring their approval. There was a time nineties were fairly rare in these competitions, but ever since the twins got into it, the stakes seemed to have raised and both sides of the field were seeming to push past the original norms.

"You look like you're in love, Madeline." Gina puffed out into the rabbit's ear from behind, startling the rabbit out of her state with a shocked squeak.

"Fuck! Don't sneak up on me like that, damn it!" Madeline snarled and shoved the cat's shoulder, making Gina laugh and backpedal a few steps.

"Sorry, but they're freaking out that you're not at the gate. You need to stop ogling your girlfriend and go drop in!" Gina offered her a cock of her brow, just shaking her head while purring.

"Tch..." Was the only sound the rabbit made as she stomped over to the gate, her heart still pounding as she tried to focus on her own run.

"Ah, here we are, a rare first! A lover's duel is it?" Jasmine called out to the audience.

"Perhaps it's been that way for some time now and we only just got to be privy to it, Jas?" Jaron barked out.

"Mhm! You might be right, Jaron! Well, let's see if the Snow Bunny can muster up what she needs to top a ninety-three!"

The focus redoubled in her red eyes as she showed her teeth and snapped the goggles into place, dialing her music up and pointing at the camera before kicking off. The rabbit hit the wall, getting just as much air as Kayla had then a bit more, her smaller form offering faster tighter twists before the board hit the wall in a perfect landing.

The second pass had her do a full upside-down corkscrew, the world blurring in chaos she'd long learned to endure. Madeline finished her third pass with just as much flourish as the first and even went up for her own fourth, pawstanding just like Kayla had done but going so far as to actually hang there, looking at the camera an extra second, even cocking a furred brow before dropping back into the pipe.

Of course, the crowd was screaming the whole time, Gina stomping a footpaw up at the prep area as she pushed a paw to her forehead, just shaking her head. "Fuck... Apparently, I need a girlfriend or boyfriend if I'm going to keep up with these two!" She gave a laugh and sighed as the score hit 94.2, the persian just shaking her head as she moved to the gate.

"Trying to say something to Kayla with that one, Madeline?" Jasmine showed the rabbit a grin as she pushed the mic to the rabbit's face.

"What? That was for my fans, as always. I keep a separate score on my bedpost for Kayla." Madeline pushed a paw through her white hair, hearing the cheers and 'oohs' from the fans at her brazen statement.

"What? I'm sorry what was that?!" Kayla laughed as she stomped right over to the two of them, having been waiting on Madeline to finish so they could ride the lift back up together.

"Did I stutter?" Madeline offered her a cute smirk.

"Oh I see how it is, guess I'll just have to only do those tricks for my fans from now on, eh?" Kayla hummed out, Jasmine just looking amused as she shifted the mic back and forth between the girls in their play-fight.

"Just shush and let's go, you got two more runs to one-up me, love!" Madeline poked her nose up, and grabbed the snow leopard's paw, dragging her along to the lift as Jasmine just stood there with a grin on her own muzzle.

"Looks like our viewers are getting some romantic drama with their sports today! Back to you Jaron!" The mouse called out with another grin as the scene cut back to the gate for Gina's drop-in.

"You mad at me over that?" Madeline called out to her on the lift back up.

Kayla hugged her up, an arm around the rabbit's shoulder as she shook her head, giving the bunny's jaw a nuzzle. "No way, it was cute, and I know you're putting it out there as much for me as anything else!"

"Hmph... Kai too, it's a shame we can't do this sort of thing with him as well, huh?" Madeline frowned and Kayla sighed before nodding.

"He's such a good sport about it, you could have just as easily done this whole thing but with him, we'll have to make sure to love him extra for having to be the one in the shadows." Kayla nodded to herself as the rabbit hugged her and offered a nod as well.

Gina had finished her own run as the girls got back, and she wasn't able to handstand with a fourth pass, but she didn't need to. The cat just stuck her tongue out at the camera as she lifted her own goggles up, knowing the two girls would be looking at her by now from the prep area. "There, how about you two love birds beat that instead?" She offered them a snarky grin.

The fans were elated to see multiple nineties dropping today on the first pass to boot, Gina showing she wasn't going to let the new couple just run away with things, putting down a 94.8.

Kayla groaned as she glared at the TV up in the prep area. "Asshole! The order literally is going to be the same on the next pass now!" She fussed out with a hiss.

"Works out this way, you should get used to dropping in before me, since I'll always outscore you," Madeline offered her girlfriend a grin.

"Shut up, you ass!" Kayla laughed and gave the rabbit a playful shove, the bunny stepping back a pace before pushing right up against the leopardess. Kayla grinned and threw an arm around her as Madeline gave her a hug and huffed out in that haughty little way she always did.

center>

—♥—

"A three-way tie at ninety-five point-five? How often do three-way's happen anyway?" Jarome called out as he looked up at the TV, seeing them replaying the last of the girl's competition from earlier.

"For you? I'd wager it'll never happen." Kai catcalled out playfully from the beanbag chair he was lounging in.

It took Jarome a second to process the jab before he hissed out, "Asshole, I've had plenty of threeways!"

"Clearly you haven't judging by your responses," Hiroshi drolled out from one of the other chairs.

"You guys are brutal... c'mon Raul, help me out here?" The lynx looked over at the collie pleadingly.

Raul gave a calm snort and shook his head. "Apologies, my friend. I seek to obtain conquest over the ride, not the fairer sex, you're on your own in this defense."

"Alrighty, guys! It's almost magic time!" One of the event staff called out into the prep area.

"About time." Hiroshi stood from the beanbag and rolled his shoulder. Kai offered him a challenging grin as the buck offered him his own.

"Still fussy about last time, man?" Kai slowly found his boots as he climbed from the beanbag.

"I disagreed with the judges." The buck folded his arms with a snort.

"Then go be one and leave the boarding to me." Kai put his paws on his hip, smirking down at the smaller male.

"Whoa, look at you two, already starting the trash talking huh?" Jarome purred as he shifted a paw to his own hip.

Kai smiled as he leaned back and flicked his tail. "Heh... I just need to beat ninety-five-five. After that, you can have whatever color medal falls into place."

"Still trying to beat sister's score, or is it more personal and going after Madeline's too, now since they're dating?" Jarome asked with a grin.

"Of course, I can't let my sister or her girlfriend one-up me!" Kai shoved a gloved thumb into his chest with a grin. Of course, he was only thinking about what he'd be getting if he was able to beat their scores.

"You seem extra dialed in today, my friend. Have some realizations cleared your mind as of late?" Raul smiled at the large cat with that relaxed grin he always sported.

"Y-You could say that! I guess I've gotten some things put into perspective for me." Kai purred and rubbed the back of his head.

Raul gently bumped against him as he walked by, huffing out just loud enough for the leopard to hear his words, "Indeed... their scent lingers upon you, not the smell of casual touch either..." The dog of the group cut his dark eyes to the cats, seeing the shocked look in Kai's gaze as he casually paced away.

"W-wait a sec!" Kai followed after the collie as the other two boys looked confused by the sudden display between them.

Raul trotted out to the gate area, glancing back at the leopard with that same lazy smile, tilting his head. "What is it, Kai? You won last week, you're last to drop in."

"What was that just now?!" Kai hissed out with a fussy look in his gaze.

The collie showed just a slight glint of teeth as he offered a smirk. "That was me telling you... that you should more thoroughly bathe before you do these... You assume all have a sense of smell like you, but us canines have a much more-"

"Okay okay! Yeah, I get that but uh... is that it?" Kai tilted his head.