Ava's College Wrestler Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot Ava chooses a wrestler for one night.
903 words
3.7
13k
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Ava (29 yrs.) is a true blonde (40-24-36) who just got out of the shower. She already wiped down her body with a towel who lays back onto the bed. Her hands open up a lotion bottle of cocoa-butter. She rubs that lotion over her massive tits. Her finger-tips then caress both dollar-size nipples. Ava looks up at the ceiling fan which rotates. She raises one thigh and rubs lotion on it. Her tits flop from side to side.

She whispers, "So many wrestling cock and so little time."

It's January and the university holds their first wrestling meet of the year. Ava sits in her car and watches the bus pull into the parking lot. It carries the visiting wrestler team. She always chooses the third wrestler who steps off the bus. That spontaneous choice is "hot."

Ava smiles, "Well, this third guy is really cute."

Saturday afternoon inside the locker-room. Victor (19 yrs.) stands at 5'8" and weighs 149 lbs. He is naked on the weight machine. His weight is recorded and he steps off. He walks to his locker and grabs his wrestling suit. He begins sliding it up over his hard body.

Victor's iPhone is inside his gym bag and he pulls it out. There is a text message waiting for him and it says, "I know U will win, UR wrestling match 2DAY - LUV Sandra."

He smiles and places the phone back into his bag. He straps on his head gear over his black hair. His hand cups his crotch over the tight suit and he sits down. His hand grabs a sport shoe and slides it on. His fingers tie up the laces.

The wrestling match is over and Victor is exhausted. He walks in a circle on the mat and unstraps his head gear. He stands next to the referee who raises his hand as the winner. He then walks toward the locker-room.

Victor strides up the hallway and is so tired that he leans against the wall. His hands rest on his knees. Ava approaches him who wears a thick wool jacket in this cold weather.

She says, "Congratulations Victor."

He looks up at her, "Thanks, I barely won though."

Several athletes walk in and out of the locker-room.

Ava smiles, "I live off campus. I'll give you one night only."

He stands up, "A night, of what?"

"To do whatever you want to me" she answers.

Ava grabs his hand. She opens her wool jacket and shoves his hand inside. He cups her large nipple. Victor's eyes grow big who is shocked. She pulls his hand out and places a paper in his palm.

She smirks, "Here's my address. I'll be waiting tonight."

Ava walks away and Victor stands there looking at his hand.

10 minutes later. He's watching the heavy-weight matches. He looks down at his hand and still feels Ava's magnificent nipple.

He whispers, "Shit, I have one fucking night and that's it."

His fingers pull out Ava's paper. He looks at it and shakes his head.

"Sandra, can never fucking know" he says.

Saturday night. A basement apartment on the right side of the building. Five steps lead down to a walkway with a brick wall separating another building. A security camera aims down on that walkway which leads to Ava's apartment.

That camera shows Victor wearing a heavy sport jacket and jeans. He steps up to her door and then walks away. He shakes his head and then returns.

Victor's clothes and shoes are piled on the floor. The ceiling fan rotates slowly and the center light shines down on the naked bodies of Victor and Ava.

His right hand holds both of her wrists above her head. His mouth sucks on her left areole while his tongue flicks her erect nipple. His left hand is between her legs and his finger rubs her clitoris.

Ava breathes hard, "My God... Like that... Like that."

Her body bucks up and down as her right tit flops. His tongue circles her nipple as he rubs her clitoris faster.

"God.. Victor.. Like that!" she screams.

Her right hand drops down and she grips her free nipple. Her hips buck up and down.

She says, "Faster. Faster!"

He rubs her clitoris faster, but keeps his mouth over her nipple.

Ava explodes and screams, "UHHHHHH! UHHHH! UHHHH!"

Her thighs squeeze his hand as she bucks in ecstasy.

Victor pushes off the bed, grabs his jeans and pulls out a condom package. His fingers rip it open and slides it over his 5 and ½-inch cock.

He climbs between Ava's open legs. His fingers stroke her wet pussy and then wipes the wetness around his condom.

His left hand guides his cock-head toward her pussy lips. He slides in slowly and then places his hands on the bed. He begins thrusting and watches her massive tits.

He says, "My G-Gawd.. Gawd.. Ava."

His eyes never leave those big tits.

"Mmm.. Gawd.. My.. Fuckk!" he grunts.

He thrusts a few more times and then stops. His eyes close and he drops his mouth open.

Victor explodes, "Uh-Uh-Gawddd...! Uh-Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

The next morning. Victor staggers out of the door and pulls on his jacket. It's cold but he doesn't notice. There's a smile on his face as he turns back to look up at the security camera. His feet trip a little as he strides up the walkway.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers