All Comments on 'Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01'

by mastermon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just freaking awesome...After a long time a story has aroused me so much..

AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakeabout 2 years ago

Hot story! Love the build up and story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After a very long while got to read something that was fantastic on all fronts - story, writing style, and the sex.

- your new fan!

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

What’s sad is that women are really like this and would find this erotic. They have all this #metoo stuff and then they turn to story’s like this to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! Please write more in this 3rd person POV, it is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I try most stories here in most genres and have done so for over a decade. Yours is one of only a handful of stories I've read here in last few years that was enjoyable. Thanks for sharing and keep writing.

richie78richie78about 2 years ago

Wondered how it would go. Some stories in the non-con section flirt far too close to going too far, but this developed into the perfect reluctant slut story. She chose, she consented, she was corrupted and it was just hot.

KaliiiKaliiiabout 2 years ago

Wow this was literally exactly what I was hoping to find when I opened literotica yesterday. I even made this account specifically to pay my compliments to you—and I’ve been using this website for probably 12 years lol (granted, I’m only 25, so haven’t exactly been eligible to join the whole time. 🙊🙉🙈) Thanks for contributing such quality erotic literature!

jb1023jb1023about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. Hope there will be more to follow.

abob1abob1about 2 years ago

Incredible story! Your pacing is great. I hope there's more to this story.

kennkennkennkennabout 2 years ago

oh my god! the way you describe everthing is so hot please make more

mastermonmastermonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback and comments! The positive responses to this story have encouraged me to get to work on a follow up for Ava, so that will be coming in a few weeks or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs to be on video! Great detail, awesome storyline!

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories I've read on it in a long time!! The build up was perfect, the writing was not overly detailed, but not so general where it could get boring, and each scene progressively got better. It had a little bit of everything too, e.g., cheating, regular sex, oral, public masturbating's, gangbang, and breeding. Stories that I genuinely imagine myself in are the best. Thank you for it, and I'm hoping to read more of Ava and more of your other stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked the story a whole lot more, if Kyle had shot all those guys dead in the morning, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what I don't understand about fucking cheaters is, if she liked jake why the fuck not live with him and leave kyle alone. Why ruin someone else's life? dumb ass shit!

PirlouitPirlouitover 1 year ago

Great story and very well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with a sexy whore. I wonder if she made kyle go down on her when they got back to their camp and lick the cum out of her sloppy wet hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did something close to this at a no tell motel with 5 guys from a construction crew and you were pretty accurate, lol. Loved every minute of my own experience and your story.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic!! Extremely well-written and totally engrossing!! Your delightful story telling actually has me falling deeply in love with the fascinatingly slutty Ava. Ahhh, if only it were possible, I'd woo her and marry her and try to fulfill her every desire no matter how many lovers she might want/need. Thank you for a truly spell-binding fantasy!!!

poorceylonpoorceylon9 months ago

I absolutely love this one.

The only way it could have hit my kinks harder would have been if Kyle had witnessed the gang fucking his girl from the shadows. And been devastated but jerked off to it.

Of course he'd think about how Ava always made him wear a condom and still finish outside, as he watched six different bare cocks penetrate his girlfriend and shoot seed inside.

Chevelle777Chevelle7777 months ago

Love love love!!!!

PhilLustyPhilLusty21 days ago

This was most excellent. Probably one of my favorites.

LeeLee420LeeLee42013 days ago

Her immediate willingness to allow these guys to make her, a girlfriend of 4 years, cheat, is problematic. Unrealistic.

Everything after was hot. EXCEPT for the ignorant use of the words snatch and cunt! IMMEDIATE mood killer.

PiusPaulPiusPaul2 days ago

Hot hot hot!! Absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermastermon@mastermon
Update 10/27/22 I finally submitted part 3 of Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip, so that should be published in a few days or so. There will be a part 4, but at this point I can't promise it will be out any time soon. I hope you enjoy my stories. Feedback always welcome.