Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Ava's corruption continues after the trip.
14.5k words
4.73
77.4k
174

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
473 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent (18 years of age).

This story is a follow up to my previous work, "Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip". I highly recommend reading that first if you haven't already. Thank you all for the feedback and positive comments. It means a lot to me to hear that people are enjoying my stories, so please keep the feedback coming.

*****

Ava let out an exasperated sigh as she rolled over and peered at the clock on her bedside table. It was just past 2 o'clock in the morning, and she hadn't slept a wink. She looked over at her boyfriend, Kyle, who had been blissfully slumbering for hours now. It was their third night back in the apartment they shared together after the transformative week-long camping trip. Ava had left part of her innocence out there in the desert, and the ordeal plagued her mind.

It was a week ago that she had experienced a sexual awakening, discovering her deep desire to be dominated and treated like a submissive slut. It seemed almost like a dream. The memories of her lengthy night of extreme pleasure at the hands of Jake and his friends seemed surreal to her now. She shivered at the visions of the men roughly using her; passing her back and forth like a toy as they fucked her as many times as they could manage.

Ava's hand instinctually dropped to her wet pussy. She had become absolutely insatiable recently, and couldn't help but pleasure herself whenever she had a moment alone. Jake flashed through her mind, as he often did. His hard, lean body and beautiful big cock remained the main subject of her fantasies since the event. She rubbed her clit furiously while imagining he was there, staring through her with his piercing blue eyes before pouncing and claiming his prize.

"Fuck..." Ava whimpered quietly to herself as she pictured the handsome man ravaging her. She longed for the feeling of his incredible girth stretching her depths. Her hand just wasn't enough. She remembered the slip of paper he had given her. She had resisted contacting him this long, but couldn't keep herself from fishing it out of the drawer beside her. Before allowing her conscience the chance to stop her, she quickly tapped the number into her phone and sent a hasty text message.

Hi.

Ava's heart pounded in her chest as the simple greeting stared back at her from her screen. She had done the deed, finally, and he would now have her number. She began to second guess herself, and moved her finger to delete the message. It was a mistake, and clearing the text felt good on her conscience. Her slip up now erased, she turned off the display and tossed her phone onto the bed. Within seconds, it vibrated. She held her breath as she snatched her phone and unlocked the screen.

Ava?

He had guessed correctly. Without thinking, Ava entered her reply.

Yeah.

She then added a follow up message.

I need you.

Jake responded promptly.

My horny slut.

Yes...

Where do you live?

His direct question spawned a nervous pang in her stomach. She had no idea where in the world the man called home. Ava entered her address, fully expecting the detail to swiftly put an end to any wishful notion that they could realistically meet anytime soon. Jake's answer came unexpectedly. He claimed to live in a nearby city just under an hour away from her. She couldn't believe the words she was reading. He sent another message.

Come here tomorrow?

Ava bit her lip as she pondered his question. She had work tomorrow, but she was desperate.

I'll be there.

Great. I'll be here all day.

I miss you... and your cock.

You're touching yourself right now aren't you?

Yeah... but it's not enough.

Well of course it isn't. You need to be fucked properly.

I do...

Is Kyle there?

Yeah. Sleeping next to me.

You bad girl.

Ugh, I am.

Conversing with Jake for just a few minutes had her pussy gushing. She frantically rubbed her slick lips while clutching her phone.

Send me a pic. I wanna see that wet little cunt.

Ava switched on her camera and held her phone out in front of her. She snapped an angle that featured her dripping pink slit. Her tits were also visible, protruding from her chest, with her face just above them. Her expression was twisted in lust. She sent the photo, hoping he would approve.

Fucking hot.

Jake's response was followed by his own picture. His fully hard erection pointing up and resting on his chiseled abs had Ava salivating. She wanted to taste it; to feel it in her mouth again; to have it stuffed into her tight pussy. Ava circled her clit with intent, feeling a strong pressure mounting in her.

Omg. I want it so bad.

Tomorrow. You better come.

I can't wait.

Me neither. Goodnight slut.

Night!

Ava dropped her phone just as her orgasm hit her. She squirmed around in the bed, squeezing her thighs together to the thought of sneaking over to Jake's the next morning. She had just committed to it, in a way, but actually going through with it seemed like a fantasy.

*****

When she woke, Kyle was already up and getting dressed for the day.

"Morning, love. I was about to wake you up. You're gonna be late if you don't get going," he said while tucking in his button up shirt.

"I don't feel so good," Ava lied. "I have a stomach ache. I think I'm gonna just call in sick."

"Aw, sorry. Can I get you anything?" Kyle asked sweetly.

"No... It's okay. I'll be alright. Just need to sleep it off."

"Well, keep me posted. Hope you feel better," he said, planting a light kiss on her lips. "Gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too," she mumbled, throwing the covers back over her and curling up. A few seconds after the front door closed, Ava was out of bed and heading for the shower. She rinsed off quickly, her body electrified with anticipation. After toweling off, she slipped into her sexiest underwear, a black lacy set, and a light sundress. Soon she was in her car and on the road, after calling her workplace, and texting Jake that she was on her way.

The 50 minute drive felt like 10 minutes, as her mind was racing the entire time. She had made it a mere few days avoiding that damn slip of paper, and here she was traveling nearly an hour in secret to spend the day with a man she had just met a week ago. She parked in front of the modestly sized, one story house, confirming the address matched what he had sent her. She spotted his trailer parked at the side of the building, providing further confirmation she had reached her intended destination. Ava took a deep breath and stepped out of her car to approach the front door. She knocked lightly a few times, feeling a heat wash over her pussy at the thought that Jake was just inside the dwelling, waiting for her.

The door swung open, revealing the tall, handsome man she had come all this way to see. He was shirtless, as usual, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs, and leaned against the doorframe with his typical air of confidence. "Hey gorgeous," he said, smiling widely at her and running his eyes up and down her body.

"H-Hey Jake." The words caught in her throat, as she was momentarily stunned to be in his presence again.

"Damn. You're looking hotter than ever," he stated.

"Thanks. Makes a difference when I can have a proper shower and stuff. You look good too. Really good..."

"So what brings you here today?" He asked, crossing his toned arms and smirking.

"Oh, you know, just going door to door and checking in to see if people are satisfied with their local government," she joked.

Jake chuckled. "Um... shouldn't you have like a clipboard or something?"

"Shouldn't you have clothes on when answering the door?" She jabbed playfully.

"My house, my rules," he responded. "Anyway Miss, to answer your question, I'm incredibly unsatisfied..."

"Oh? Do tell." Ava could feel her face getting flush as she flirted with him.

"Why don't you come inside and I'll tell you all about it," he said, turning slightly to make room for her entry.

"That seems highly inappropriate, Sir."

"I'll show you inappropriate." Jake reached out lightning quick, grabbing her arm and pulling her inside. He slammed the door shut and shoved her against it, pressing firmly into her. Ava gasped as he pinned her wrists above her head with one hand, and connected his lips with hers. Their tongues swirled around together as they kissed wildly, relishing each other's tastes. The young girlfriend was already on cloud nine, once again experiencing that delightful feeling of helplessness in Jake's powerful hold. She could already feel that she was soaking through her panties.

"Why didn't you text sooner?" He asked, breaking the kiss and nibbling at her neck.

"I just got back-"

"Bullshit. You waited."

"I was trying to be good," she whined. "I only made it a few days."

"Well, you need to be punished," he growled, biting her ear and squeezing her ass cheek under her dress. "For forgetting that you're NOT good. You're a cheating slut."

"Ugh... Yes... Punish me..."

Jake grabbed the bottom of her dress and roughly pulled it over and off of her. His eyes widened at the sight of her sexy underwear, which hugged her curves perfectly. "Would a good girlfriend wear this for another guy?"

"No... AH!"

He pulled her away from the wall just enough to slap her round ass. He then rubbed the thin, wet fabric covering her pussy and added, "Would a loving girlfriend drench her slutty little panties for someone other than her boyfriend?"

"No-glmmpf!" He shoved two fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste her body's reaction to his stern handling of her. She sucked lovingly at Jake as he pressed firmly into her again, keeping her hands trapped above her. Ava could feel his hardness, still growing and mashing into her tummy.

She moaned through the large fingers exploring her mouth, "Ohmm... I can feel your big, hard cock... Please let me taste it..."

"Kneel," Jake commanded, pulling away just enough for her to slide down the door to her knees. He kept his grip on her wrists, until she was at eye level with his bulging package with her arms stretched above her. His ability to make her feel like a submissive fuck doll was uncanny. He tugged at the waistband of his boxers and his enormous, meaty cock sprang free. The thick erection bounced on the bridge of her nose a couple of times until she stuck out her tongue and caught the velvety head in her mouth.

"Mmmpf..." Ava savored the intoxicating flavor and how the warm, tender skin felt in her mouth. She remembered to maintain eye contact, and peered upwards to meet his gaze.

Jake grinned at her approvingly, his expression softening as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. "God you look good with your lips wrapped around my dick," he said admiringly. "You have fucking beautiful eyes, Ava."

She smiled at the compliment and took him further down, coating more of his thick shaft in saliva. Ava loved the dynamic Jake brought when they were together. He would be forceful and dominant in one moment, and tender in the next. The contrast made the actions he took all the more interesting, and kept her on her toes. She could feel her juices starting to run down her inner thighs. Being pinned up against the door with her wrists restrained and his throbbing hardon sliding against her tongue was driving her crazy. She wished he would just fuck her aching pussy already, but knew he was in charge.

"Now relax your throat and take all of me, like a good cocksucker," Jake instructed. Ava complied and tried to allow him access to her throat. He was patient and gave her time to acclimate to his size. After a few coughs, his mushroom tip broke the seal, and she slowly eased her way along the rest of his shaft. Her nose poked the smooth skin above the base of his cock, and she looked up at him.

"Ugh... Fuck yeah baby. Now stick out your tongue," he suggested. She slithered it out and lapped at his balls obediently. Jake moaned in approval. The hot, cheating slut was a quick learner, and he was elated to have her under his control. "Now hold still while I fuck your pretty little face." He began gently working his way in and out of her throat while Ava stayed relaxed and let him use her. Jake fucked her face with a smooth steady pace, careful to give her little breaks if she gagged too much. After a few minutes, she had warmed up to it and was swallowing his full length like a pro.

"Fuuuck... You're a natural. This is how you service a big cock, understood?"

"Mmmp-Hmmmpf!" Ava felt so helpless with her head pinned between the door and the stiff meat in her mouth. She was glad that Jake praised her and seemed to be really getting into it. A salty taste graced her tongue, signaling his cock had started leaking precum, and his virile load would not be far off.

Sure enough, Jake's grunts became more frantic, and he announced, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. You ready?"

"Mm-Hmmsh!"

She felt him expand deep within her throat, and his dick pulsed as it shot thick globs of semen straight down to her belly. He groaned and squeezed her wrists tightly as he unloaded into her. The two held eye-contact the entire time, and Ava watched with great interest as his orgasmic bliss transformed his expression. Jake pulled out of her throat just in time for his last few spurts to coat her tongue. She played with his thick cream for a moment, relishing its potency, before swallowing it down.

He lifted her up by her wrists, released them, and wrapped his arms around her slim torso. She felt so small against his large frame as they kissed passionately for minutes, Ava's pussy drooling for attention the entire time. She ground her hips into his muscled thigh and clawed at his back, desperate for stimulation.

"Please fuck me, Jake. Pleaaase..."

"Aww... you need my cock, baby?" He teased her.

"Ugh. Yesss... So badly..."

"Don't you want a tour first?"

"No... Just take me, please..."

"Follow me," Jake commanded as he turned away from her. He dropped his arm and felt around for her mound. He slid her panties to the side, then hooked two fingers into her wet pussy and took a step forward. Ava moaned and stumbled behind him. The act was beyond degrading, but Ava followed intently, clutching his rippled tricep as he led her across the room by her cunt like she was a sub-human slave.

They entered a bright living room, passing a dark leather couch, and headed towards a kitchen at the opposite end of the large space. Ava looked around as she followed and was surprised by how neat and tidy the home was. She thought about how surreal it was to be following this naked man through the foreign house in nothing but her lingerie, let alone how he was pulling her along with his fingers buried in her tight sex.

"Whatya think?" He asked, stopping at the counter and peering around proudly.

"It's actually really nice. Can I see the bedroom?" She requested.

"Later... Want something to drink?" He inquired, smiling knowingly, and fully aware he was torturing her.

"Stop!" Ava pounded his broad chest with her fist. "You know what I want!"

"Wow, so impatient..."

"Jake! Seriously! I'm so fucking horny. Please!"

"You're so cute when you beg," he teased, wiggling his fingers inside of her a bit.

"Ngh... Fuck! You're such a jerk!"

"Am I?"

"Yes!" She grabbed his semi-hard cock and started stroking it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting what I came for!"

"Damn, you're a fiery bitch today." He withdrew his fingers and lightly pushed her away from him.

"UGH! You ass!" Ava was heated, and leapt at him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Jake caught her and quickly spun around, slamming her ass down on the cold counter. Jake growled aggressively as he squeezed her throat in one large hand and grabbed his now rock-hard dick in the other. He thrusted his hips harshly into her, plunging straight into her depths and stretching her around his girth.

"Is this what you wanted, you crazy slut!?"

Ava was struggling to breathe in his firm grip, and simply squealed in pleasure as he speared her again and again. Her fleshy tits shook violently in her bra as he pounded her tight, soaking cunt relentlessly. A powerful orgasm rippled through her. She couldn't think straight as he slammed into her, and her arms flailed in an attempt to grab a hold of something. Her hands found his extended forearm, and she squeezed it as tightly as she could, anchoring herself while she choked and moaned wildly.

"Take it you needy little whore! Take it all!" Jake was giving her all he had. He had carefully worked her into a frenzy for his enjoyment. He had meant to get her angry so that he could throw her aggression back in her face. It was the perfect build up to fuck her senseless, he thought. He admired how her tight, young body looked splayed out on his countertop. She had curves in all the right places, and it was incredibly sexy to watch her smooth flesh bounce as he fucked her. He grabbed roughly at her bra and ripped it from her, tearing the delicate material and casting it aside. He studied her delicious looking round tits for a moment, before squeezing one in his large hand.

Just as Ava's vision began to blur, Jake released his grip on her throat, and moved to grope her chest with both hands. She was in heaven. It was exactly the kind of brutal, raw fucking she had driven all this way for. The way his huge cock stretched her and made her feel perfectly filled was something she had been craving ever since that night in the desert. Despite fucking her boyfriend every chance she got since then, he just never satisfied her the same way. Now that she was finally experiencing Jake again, she was reminded that the pleasure she felt during sex with Kyle wasn't even remotely comparable.

Jake suddenly pulled out of Ava and spun her around on her back so that her head was hanging off of the edge of the counter. He inserted his luscious dick into her mouth and started rubbing her clit. Ava sucked and licked at him, tasting her sweet juices that had thoroughly lubricated his rod. His furious fingers pulled another toe-curling orgasm out of her and she writhed on the counter in pleasure as she slurped on his throbbing member.

After fucking the beautiful girlfriend's face for a while, Jake spun her around again and re-entered her soaking pussy. Ava's moans increased in intensity as he ramped back up to his previous ferocity. Several minutes of slamming his pubic bone into her sensitive clit passed until he groaned and dug his nails into her soft hips.

"YES! I'M ABOUT TO CUM TOO! SHOOT IT INSIDE OF ME!" Ava screamed, recognizing the tell tale signs of his impending climax. She had longed to feel his hot semen splash against her unprotected womb again. She knew it was risky, and didn't want to become pregnant, but something primal in her craved the stud's seed. She pulled him in tightly with her legs, locking him against her with her ankles.

Jake's eyes clamped shut and he shuddered as his orgasm overcame him. Ava felt his first rope pulse through his long cock and blast against her cervix, triggering her own release. Her inner vaginal walls squeezed his erupting manhood, hungrily milking him for everything he had. The couple remained firmly pressed together for minutes, panting heavily while he pumped her full of his thick cream.

"Ugh... My God... That was so fucking hot... Exactly what I needed..." Ava murmured, still out of breath.

"You're amazing," Jake replied softly as he withdrew his softening member from her clenching pussy. "I'm keeping you."

mastermon
mastermon
473 Followers