Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava, still in the aftermath of her orgasm, watched in amazement as Jake painted her smooth skin with his warm cum. He had pushed the arrangement further than they had agreed upon, but at that moment, she didn't mind it. In fact, she was glad he did. Being covered in the copious seed of the dominant stud jabbed at something primal in her. She felt like she might cum again right then from the mere sight of him.

Jake's last few dribbles landed directly on her mound, trickling down her tender pussy and mixing with her own juices. "That was quite the show, wouldn't you say, gorgeous?"

Ava simply nodded, still catching her breath.

"God, you look so fucking good all covered with my jizz."

She moaned lightly. If he had wanted to fuck her right there and then, she would have let him. Her soaking cunt felt insatiable.

"Well, my cum slut, I'd say you definitely earned your right to delete the video," Jake said.

"Okay..." She murmured, still panting. She hardly even cared about the video anymore. Things felt different now.

"I'd ask if you enjoyed yourself, but I think we all already know the answer," he teased. The other men agreed.

"This slut is fucking wild. Are you gonna stay the night with us, sweetie?" One asked.

"Shit," Ava muttered, a bit of reality coming back to her. "How long has it been? I need to go."

"Up to you. You have my permission," Jake said with authority.

"Oh, thaaanks," she responded with sarcasm. She was learning to enjoy the way he talked down to her. He offered her his hand, and she took it, rising to her feet. She could feel his semen drizzling down her skin.

"You should wear my cum all the way back to your little boyfriend," he suggested, groping her ass with one of his large hands.

"I... can't do that..." Ava picked up the towel and wiped herself off. As much as the thought of going right to sleep with Jake's cream all over her turned her on, she could never be that cruel. Jake smacked her ass with a loud crack, causing her to yelp. "Hey! No touching!"

"Oh please. You love it. Want another?" He asked, grinning.

"Screw y-AH!" She was interrupted by another firm slap. Ava tried her best to maintain a disapproving look, but she knew he wasn't buying it.

Much to everyone's disappointment, the sexy young woman got dressed and said her goodbyes, trotting out of the camp. Her mind was racing. The gravity of what had happened hadn't fully settled in yet, and the dull pangs of guilt were overshadowed by her incredible lust.

She climbed into her tent to a snoring Kyle, and immediately got to work on her ravenous pussy. Ava pleasured herself relentlessly, soaking the fabric of her sleeping bag and losing track of how many times she came. She could still smell the faint scent of Jake's cum on her, and wished she hadn't wiped it off. Her hand did not leave her cunt until she eventually passed out.

*****

The next morning proved to be troublesome right off the bat. Ava was woken up by Kyle climbing on top of her. He had opened her sleeping bag and was presumably attempting to stir her in the hopes of having sex.

"Good morning," he said, kissing her. "Man, last night was a blur. Apparently I came all over you?"

Ava looked down at her skin and found she was covered in several white streaks of dried semen. Her hasty wipe down had not even come close to actually removing all of Jake's enormous load. "Oh... Yeah. I was drunk too, but I do remember us fucking and you wanting to cum on me," she lied.

Kyle laughed. "That's so weird, I never do that. It must've been some crazy good sex. That seems like a lot of cum!"

"Oh my god, yeah... It was so much." She could feel her pussy getting drenched as she recalled the previous night.

"I didn't accidentally cum inside of you too, did I?" He asked worriedly. Ava's heart skipped a beat, unsure of why he would think that. He motioned to the large stain in her sleeping bag where her crotch had been. It was surprisingly big, and she could see how it could be mistaken for dried semen. It was cum, for sure, but hers.

"Uh... No. It wasn't inside me, don't worry. I just wiped it off my body and onto that spot." It was a lame explanation, but she hoped it made enough sense. Ava crawled over to the pack of water bottles on one side of the tent and Kyle gasped.

"Holy shit. Did I spank you too?"

"Huh? Oh! Y-yeah. You did..." She tried to get a look at her ass cheek and could see part of the large, deep red prints. "Damn, Jake marked me good," she thought.

"What the hell got into me last night? I'm never rough with you. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry babe. I had an amazing time last night," Ava reassured him. "Anyway, you really wore me out, so I'm gonna drink this and try to get some more sleep."

"Aw, I was hoping we could do it, but yeah if I did all that to you then I understand."

"There's always later." She kissed him.

"Well, I guess I'll go for a drive," Kyle stated.

"Okay, have fun," she said, between big gulps of water. Ava waited for the sound of her boyfriend's truck departing to let out a big sigh of relief. That had been way too close for comfort, and she was angry with herself for jeopardizing their relationship. Now that she was sober, the guilt was really starting to weigh on her. As much as she was enjoying her new-found naughtiness, she needed to put a stop to it before things got even more out of hand.

As Ava tried to sleep, her mind was constantly bombarded with visions of her dirty exhibition. She gave in and rubbed her pussy to the thought of Jake and his huge, juicy cock showering her; claiming her. She wished he had not let her leave and fucked her cum-covered body all night. Maybe if she had just gotten to experience him inside of her, she could finally be released from this spell of perpetual lust she was trapped in.

After a series of quality orgasms, Ava's arm was tired and needed a break. It hadn't been enough though; she needed more. "What the fuck is going on with me?" She decided to give her swollen clit a break, and work on her tan. She slipped on her tight bikini and lay on her stomach just outside of the tent.

She didn't realize she had dozed off, and woke groggily to strong hands rubbing her lower back. "Oh, hey babe. How was your drive? Mmm... That feels nice."

"I couldn't just stand by and let you burn your perfect skin."

"JAKE!? Wh- Y-You can't be here!"

"Shhh... Just relax and let me make you feel good," Jake said calmly, pressing his strong thumbs into her and expertly rolling them along her spine.

It did feel great, but she couldn't risk Kyle showing up and seeing Jake with his hands all over her. "Jake. Seriously. This is wayyy too far dude." Ava tried to push up from the towel, but he pressed a palm between her shoulders, firmly holding her in place. "What the fuck! Let me go!"

"Just go with it, slut. I know what your body needs," He insisted. His oily, free hand roamed down her backside and reached her bare ass.

"Don't call me that! Last night was a one time deal, and it never should've happened in the first place," Ava argued.

"Psh. You fucking loved every second of it. Don't lie." He squeezed her shiny ass cheek and jiggled it around.

"I didn't! You took advantage of me!" She held firm, and wasn't going to let him manipulate her. Jake swiftly brought his open palm down on her, spanking her exposed flesh. "AH! Stop!" He struck her again. She whimpered and tried to wiggle out from under him. He countered her attempt by sitting on her back and pinning her arms to her sides with his legs. Jake now had full access and groped her slick cheeks with both hands.

"I'll make you a deal. If your slutty little pussy isn't soaking wet, I'll leave you alone," he said. Ava squirmed and kicked her legs as he forced her thighs apart. She knew she had no chance with those terms. He slid her tiny thong to the side and ran a finger over her exposed pink lips. "Ha. Beyond soaked. Let's check inside though, just to make sure." He pushed two of his thick fingers deep into her cunt. She couldn't help but moan. "Wow, you couldn't be more drenched, you horny little thing. Guess that means you DO want this," he stated.

"No! Ungh... Stop!" Ava continued to protest, but his fingers were feeding the growing fire in her. He worked them carefully, thrusting in and out of her, and curving them in different directions to test her reactions. She tried her hardest to block out the pleasure, but her involuntary moans were increasingly frequent. Her pussy was clenching around him, desperate to be more fully stuffed. The helpless girlfriend's secret fantasy was becoming a reality, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Despite her best efforts, Ava was about to cum hard.

Jake sensed a change in her breathing, and tensing of her muscles. He quickly withdrew his fingers, and she groaned in obvious disappointment. "Nooooo," she whimpered. He plunged back in, thrusted a few times, and pulled out, grazing her clit as he passed it. "Yes-Oh my god-fuck-NOOOOO!" She cried out the words in quick succession as he gave her more, and complained with further desperation when he denied her again.

"I'm getting mixed signals here. What do you want?" He asked, smiling smugly. He continued the torturous pattern, keeping her right on the edge.

"Fuck! Just-Ungh-Do it!"

"Do what?"

"Make me cum!"

"Are you sure?" He rubbed her clit frantically, only to stop after a second.

"UGH! YESSSS!"

"With my cock?"

"PLEASE!" It didn't even register to Ava what she had agreed to, but it was too late. Jake immediately jumped behind her, pulled his shorts down, lifted her hips, and pushed his hard dick straight into her dripping pussy. She shrieked as his giant cock invaded further and further into her depths, stretching her to her limits. Ava screamed and moaned wildly as each inch of his thick, veiny shaft entered her. Before he was even half-way in, she exploded in orgasm. Her entire body quivered uncontrollably, and her pussy pulsed around his meat as the incredible pleasure rocked her.

Jake grunted blissfully as he bottomed out in the sexy, young girlfriend. He paused for a moment to savor her tight, gripping hole, and the way her full ass rippled as she shook beneath him. He had finally claimed her; speared her precious cunt at the camp she shared with her boyfriend. He began slowly easing in and out of her as Ava's screams turned into drawn out moans.

"You loving my big dick, slut?" He asked confidently, smacking her on the ass.

"AHGH! Yes! Ohhmm my fucking God! It's soooo - Ungh! - huge!" Ava couldn't believe how fully stuffed she felt, nor how amazing the feeling.

"You've been secretly hoping I would force myself on you, haven't you?"

"Fuck! Yessss... Oh... You made me cum so fucking hard..."

"Do you cum that hard for your boyfriend?"

"Ungh... No... Never," she felt bad for a brief moment at admitting it, but she was far too caught up in the heat of the moment to care.

"If you ask nicely, I'll give you another one."

"Mmmpf... Please... Please make me cum again..."

Jake, pleased with her submission, grabbed a fistful of her hair and began ramping up his pace.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Jake! Yes!" Just like in her fantasies, he was being rough and dominant with her. It was something she didn't know for sure she would like until this moment. He pulled her hair back tightly and started ramming into her. The repeated cracks of his skin hitting hers echoed against the rocks looming over them.

Ava clutched the towel in her fists as Jake forcefully pounded her from behind. He was not holding back, slamming his entire length into her while she moaned loudly in encouragement.

"You love being fucked hard by a real man, don't you, bitch?" He asked with authority.

"Anngh! YES! It's so fucking gooood! Ohhhh! I'm gonna! Fucking! CUM!" Ava's pussy clamped down hard on Jake's throbbing cock as he slammed into her one last time and flexed his meat, causing it to swell and stretch her even further. He released her hair and caught her chest, firmly squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She flailed in ecstasy in his arms as her senses were overwhelmed with pure pleasure.

Before her mind-shattering orgasm had run its course, he aggressively flipped her onto her back and crawled on top of her. Jake rubbed her clit with his engorged mushroom tip, making her squirm around beneath him. He then pressed into her sopping wet folds and filled her spasming pussy again. He pressed his mouth against hers, and drove his tongue into her welcoming mouth. The two kissed deeply and passionately while he slowly eased in and out of her, moaning into each other's mouths.

"Oh my fucking God, Jake..." Ava was at a loss for words. She couldn't believe how incredible she felt. She hadn't the slightest idea sex could be this good.

"Mmm..." Jake was relishing the moment, drinking in the sight of the beautiful young woman who was finally under his control. She was clearly captivated by him, her eyes telling the story of a girl who just had a sexual awakening. He pressed his hard body into her soft chest and kissed her again. "You know you're mine now, right?"

"Ugh... Yes... I'm all yours..." She whispered back, kissing his neck. She didn't overthink it. Ava just gave into the moment, and at that moment, he owned her.

Still gently working his full length in her, he said, "You're staying with me tonight."

"Okay..." She agreed automatically.

"You like sneaking around and being my little cheating slut, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Isn't it so fucking hot to be used by me behind your boyfriend's back?" Jake started thrusting more forcefully again.

"Mmm... Yes... It is..."

"You want me to use your little body a lot more, don't you?"

"Ugh... Fuck yes. So much," Ava admitted.

"Good. Now beg me for my cum like the little cheating whore you are."

"Mmmpf... Yes. Please cover me with all your hot cum again," she pleaded.

"Hmm... I was thinking of unloading inside of you this time," he stated, as if her opinion didn't really matter.

"But, I'm not protected," she explained quickly, just then realizing that she had been enjoying his raw, uncovered cock that whole time.

"Even better," he said devilishly. "But ok, we'll save that for next time." Jake shifted gears, and started driving into her more harshly. He brutally fucked her into the ground while grunting more dirty things to her.

"Take that big dick, you cheating slut!"

"YES! FUCK ME HARD JAKE!"

"Who fucks you the best?"

"YOU! UNGH! YOU DO!"

"Better than your boyfriend?"

"OH MY GOD! SO MUCH - FUCK! - BETTER!"

"Don't forget it, bitch!"

"AHH! I WON'T! HNGH! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!"

"Fuck yeah! Do it now!"

On command, Ava's eyes rolled back as her third explosive climax with Jake rippled through her. He pulled out of her and jerked his slimy cock over her writhing frame. His first several creamy ropes shot out across the entire length of her body, streaking her from her belly to her hair. The next thick strands flung in different directions, splattering her skin as he aimed his twitching dick in an effort to cover as much of her as possible.

Ava watched in awe as the chiseled stud towering over her coated her in his warm seed. She couldn't believe how much sticky semen was spurting out of him as he claimed her. It was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed.

Jake breathed heavily as he admired the freshly glazed woman beneath him. He lazily wiped his oozing cock along her swollen pussy. "Damn... I could get used to seeing you like this."

Snapping them both out of their orgasmic bliss, the distant sound of a vehicle was suddenly apparent. "Oh shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ava cursed frantically. In her panic, she started rubbing the cum into her skin and wiping the excess onto the towel. Jake grabbed his shorts and scrambled to the nearest boulder, ducking out of sight.

Kyle's truck came into view and halted in its usual spot just as she adjusted her bikini back into place. Ava's heart was racing as she inspected her skin, hastily smearing the patches she had missed. "Hey babe!" Her boyfriend said, stepping out of the truck and approaching her.

"H-Hi! I um, was just reapplying," she stammered, trying desperately to sound calm.

"Cool. You feeling better?" He said, drawing closer.

"Sooo much better..." She said truthfully. Kyle was getting too close, and she feared he would notice something was off. "Wait!" She jumped to her feet. "Let me wash up really quick, I smell terrible," she said, scurrying to the water tank.

"Uh, okay. I thought you just put more tanning lotion on though," Kyle said suspiciously.

"Oh... yeah. Well I didn't know when you'd be back, but I've had enough sun for now," Ava stated through her nervously clenched jaw. She doused herself with a generous amount of body wash and splashed herself with water, trying to erase all the evidence of her steamy sex.

"Heyo, neighbors!" Ava's eyes widened in horror as Jake emerged, smiling and waving at the couple. "Oops. Am I interrupting shower time?"

Kyle stepped in front of Ava, who had just been scrubbing the small patches of skin under her bikini. "Uh, yeah. What are you doing here?" He asked, furrowing his brow and trying to conceal his nearly naked girlfriend.

"My bad. I just thought I'd stop by and invite you guys to party with us tonight. I know we haven't been on the best terms, but it's our last night here, and I thought it could be like a peace offering or something," Jake proposed.

His invite caught them both off guard. To Kyle, it seemed to come out of nowhere, and Ava was shocked by his boldness. Kyle replied first, "I dunno man. You guys have been kind of a headache since we got here, to be honest."

"I know, and I am sorry about that. That's why I wanna bury the hatchet. Free food and drinks on us, and then you guys can have our spot when we head out," Jake reasoned.

Ava stepped out from behind her boyfriend and looped her arm into his. "That could be fun, babe. Maybe we should give them a chance to make it up to us." She shot Jake a quick grin.

Kyle recoiled the slightest bit, partly in surprise that his girlfriend was considering the invitation, and also in annoyance that she was now fully visible to the unwanted visitor in her skimpy bikini. The fact that she was hanging on his arm though, put him at ease. "Hmm... We'll think about it."

"Alright, well. Come on over as early as you'd like! See ya guys," Jake said warmly as he turned to walk back towards his camp.

Ava's pussy tingled, wondering what the handsome man was up to. "Aw, I think he actually feels bad. We should go. Get drunk for free, and then enjoy the rest of our week how we intended."

"I guess you're right. Something about that dude rubs me the wrong way though. Plus I thought you hated them even more than I did," Kyle argued, conflicted.

"C'mon, he doesn't seem that bad. We can always leave if the party's lame." Ava insisted.

Kyle sighed, but finally agreed, not wanting to disappoint his beautiful girlfriend.

*****

As the sun dipped below the distant desert hills, the young couple set off towards the rowdy camp, which unsurprisingly could already be heard loud and clear. Jake was the first to notice them approach, and jogged over, two beers in hand. "You made it!" He nestled between them and draped his arms over their shoulders, filling their empty hands with the ice-cold bottles. "You guys have some catching up to do," he said, squeezing Ava's ass and winking at her.

"This is Ava and Kyle, boys! Let's show 'em a good time," he announced to his friends. The men shouted their greetings towards the couple. Ava noticed them stealing knowing glances at her, which she had fully anticipated. She wore a tight, white tank top and a short, black skirt. The thought of the big group of hot guys lusting after her again was exciting, but she hoped they understood not to make it obvious that they had met her before.