Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gathering quickly proved to be a good time for both Kyle and Ava, who played a few rounds of beer pong, some frisbee, and enjoyed tasty burgers one of the men had cooked up. Everyone was becoming quite intoxicated, and a little less sneaky when checking out Ava. Kyle hadn't seemed to notice, though, as he was constantly being offered drinks and distracted by various conversations. Every so often, Jake would grope Ava when her boyfriend wasn't looking, and she'd smile slyly at him.

At one point, she announced she had to use the bathroom, and Jake was quick to offer the facilities in his trailer. He gave his friend, who was engaging Kyle in a detailed discussion about their trucks, a nod, and quietly slipped into the large enclosure behind Ava.

As soon as the door swung shut, they were all over each other. They made out hungrily, and had their hands in the other's clothes within seconds. "Couldn't wait to sneak off for some of this, eh?" He asked, as she wrapped her fingers around his rock hard manhood.

"I need your fucking cock," she cooed.

Jake laughed, "You're such a slut. Get on your knees."

Ava complied immediately, kneeling at his feet, and pulling his waistband down until his big dick sprang out in front of her face. She realized she hadn't seen it this close before, nor had she felt it in her hand. It was so girthy and warm. Admiring his impressive erection was making her salivate.

Once again, Ava found herself wondering how she had changed so much in a matter of days. She had enjoyed the pleasures of sex and the male genitals for years, but never to this extent. She was becoming obsessed with being dominated by a huge cock like Jake's. She felt compelled to worship it.

She rested the massive appendage on her face, savoring the musky aroma and weight of it. She snaked out her tongue, and savored her first taste of it, teasing him with little licks up the length of his shaft. Upon reaching the bulbous, velvety head, she flattened her tongue and massaged the bottom ridge.

Jake let out a small moan, fixated on her mesmerized face. She swirled her tongue around the circumference before pulling the head into her mouth and sucking on it. He pushed forward slowly, and she accepted more of the thick meat until it hit the back of her throat. Ava tried to pop it out of her mouth, but he placed a hand on the back of her head and held her there. After several seconds, he finally pulled her face off of him by her hair, causing her to cough. A large string of saliva hung between her tongue and the tip of his cock.

"Mmm... I love how your big dick feels in my mouth," she murmured, stroking his sticky shaft with her slender hand. A clear bead of precum formed at the tip, and she lapped it up with the end of her tongue. "Mmmpf..." Ava slurped him down to the back of her throat again, gagging slightly, and began sliding him in and out of her mouth.

"Ughhh... what a hot cum slut..." Jake moaned under his breath. "God damn you're a natural. Better milk that cock like your life depends on it. Kyle's gonna be wondering where you are soon," he warned teasingly, resting his hands on the back of his own head and letting her do the work.

Ava sucked him off with her warm, wet mouth with as much effort as she could muster. Her gargled moans synced up with the squelching of her pumping fist. "Don't forget to look up at me," Jake instructed. "A good cocksucker always shows her eyes."

She obeyed, and stared up at him with an expression that conveyed, "Please give me your cum."

He started tensing up and sucking in his breath sharply. "Ungh... Here it comes..."

Ava felt him twitch against her tongue, and soon felt strong blasts of creamy fluid hitting her throat. She tried her best to swallow it fast enough, but the enormous load was overflowing her tiny mouth. Some of his semen spilled out past her lips, and Jake grabbed her head and rammed his spurting cock straight down her throat.

"Breathe through your nose. Good girl. We don't want to be making a mess just yet."

She felt Jake's warm cum sliding straight down her throat, and choked through the forceful hold he had on her. Ava was finally able to relax her muscles, and allowed him to drain his balls directly down to her stomach. Her pussy was absolutely drenched, responding to the way he continued to roughly manhandle her. She didn't understand why she craved the abuse, but was becoming addicted to being used like a toy.

When the last of Jake's unbelievably copious load had been swallowed, Ava licked him from balls to tip one last time and pleaded, "Please fuck me Jake. I'm so wet for you."

"Later. For now, you need to get back to your little boyfriend," he answered dismissively.

She pouted, but knew he was right. She had been away for long enough. Ava straightened herself up, fixed her hair, and quietly exited the trailer. She was relieved to find Kyle hadn't moved from his chair, and approached him from behind, putting her hands on his shoulders. He reeled around to look at her, and she could tell from his eyes that he had continued getting drunker.

"OH HEYYY! Where did you go?" He inquired through a crooked smile.

"I just had to use the bathroom," she answered simply.

"Well we just took shots. You want one?" Kyle asked her, motioning to the bottle of tequila on the table nearby. She agreed, quickly pouring and gulping down her shot. It instantly warmed her belly and was the perfect thing to mask the strong taste of Jake in her mouth.

She noticed the guy her boyfriend had been talking to was staring at her, grinning. "He probably knows I was in there messing around with his friend," she thought. To her surprise, it didn't embarrass her in the slightest. She found it hot that all these random guys knew what a slut she had been recently. Ava noted the alcohol setting in, and it made her even more horny.

"What's your name?" She asked the attractive man sitting across from Kyle.

"Brad," he replied, flashing his exceptionally white teeth.

"Brad's pretty cool, babe. He has almost the exact same try-"

"Can you toss me that beer Brad?" Ava asked sweetly, interrupting her boyfriend. He threw her the nearby can, which she caught, opened, and tipped into her mouth. She then proceeded to spill a generous amount of the cold liquid all over her top, completely soaking the white fabric through. "Oooops!" She feigned the accident and smiled gleefully at Brad's open mouth stare. Her large chest and black bikini top were clearly visible under the now transparent garment.

"Babe, how drunk are you?" Kyle asked, laughing heartily at her clumsiness.

"I guess a little more than I thought," she lied. "I'll just have to take this off. At least everything underneath is waterproof." She had raised her voice for that last comment, peering around from her peripheral to see how many heads she turned.

"Ava, wait!" Kyle shouted to stop her, but it was too late. His girlfriend pulled her top off and stood near the center of the camp almost completely naked from the waist up. "Avaaaa..."

"Babe, relax. It's just a bikini. I would wear this at the beach," she tried to reason with him.

"You've never worn anything even close to that small! Your tits are like completely out!" Kyle's argument backfired, as his loud comments had drawn everyone's attention to her. A few of the men exclaimed their approval as Kyle's face grew red with anger.

"It's okay love," she said as she approached her jealous boyfriend. "Guys are going to look at me sometimes, but I'm all yours. I promise." She kissed him deeply, feeling his tension melt away as she pressed into him and reassured him of their status. "Now take another shot with me."

"Okay..." Kyle finally agreed, sheepishly. The couple downed another dose of the brown poison and everyone cheered at realizing Ava would be nearly topless for the rest of the night.

Jake reappeared at some point during the commotion and grinned slyly at Ava. "I've got a fun idea!" He announced. "Kyle should do a body shot off his hot little girlfriend!"

"Oooh that would be sexy. Let's do it babe!" Ava liked where the plan was going.

"I dunno... I think I might've hit my limit," slurred Kyle, stumbling a bit.

"Okay, someone else's turn then," Jake suggested, still smiling at Ava.

"No, wait, wait, wait... I'll do it," Kyle said.

"Alright, let's do a titty shot." Jake boldly squeezed a lime wedge over her chest, getting it all sticky with the sour juice, and sprinkled some salt on top. He then carefully pressed a full shot cup into her cleavage. Ava helped by squeezing her tits together to secure the drink. "Okay, lover boy. Got her all set up for ya." He said to Kyle, staying next to Ava and placing a hand on her lower back.

The drunken boyfriend stepped over to her and straightened himself up. "Lick one, take the shot, and lick the other. No hands," Jake instructed. Ava giggled as Kyle gently tongued her left breast and then struggled to get the shot securely in his mouth. He threw his head back clumsily, spilling most of the alcohol on himself. The onlookers laughed.

"No prob, let's try it again. Just open your mouth and put it right here between these delicious tits," Jake suggested. His hand had slowly wandered down her backside and was now under her skirt. As Kyle got into position at the base of Ava's chest, Jake held the tequila bottle over her and slowly tipped it downwards. A stream of alcohol poured down through her fleshy crevice and straight into Kyle's waiting mouth, which quickly filled to maximum capacity.

Kyle reflexively swallowed the mouthful, choking a little, and stumbling backwards. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna be sick," he winced, clutching his stomach.

"Go throw up behind the trailer. That's kinda our spot." Jake motioned towards the

large vessel at the edge of camp.

"You alright, babe?" Asked Ava, sweetly. She felt guilty for letting her boyfriend drink so excessively, but he was going to do that anyway, she reasoned.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be - hich - fine... Jusht gotta..." He staggered into the shadows, mumbling.

"Who's next?" Asked Jake, firmly squeezing Ava's plump ass beneath her skirt.

Brad was first to fill the space in front of her. A tight circle of men had formed around the much smaller girlfriend, her breasts glistened as they rose and fell with her breathing. She was beyond excited, and was flooding her tiny thong in her juices; right next to Jake's exploring fingers.

Brad placed his hands on Ava's bare waist, just above the hem of her skirt. "You're so fucking hot," he said admiringly.

"Thanks! Not so bad yourself," she replied, smiling widely.

Jake abruptly pulled at the strings around her neck and the small patches of fabric slid up to her collar bone. Ava squealed and bounced a little as the concealed parts of her breasts came into view. Her hard nipples pointed straight at Brad, who was looking at her like she was a meal. Jake lightly drizzled some tequila over her naked tits and Brad pounced. He noisily slurped at her smooth skin, licking and sucking her chest dry.

Ava softly moaned as the burly man took her stiff nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. Jake had begun tracing his finger back and forth along her covered, wet slit. She was beyond horny, sandwiched between the two strong males. One attacked her tits ravenously while the other teased her pussy. She arched her back, sticking her chest out and placing her hands on Jake's thighs behind her to steady herself.

Jake called for the next round, and Brad stepped away disappointed. One by one, the other four men took their turns ridding Ava's tits of alcohol. They grew bolder over time, roughly squeezing and pinching her fleshy orbs as they sucked at them. A couple guys even licked up her neck and ended up forcing their tongues into her mouth. Her moans intensified as they took more liberties with her. Jake had slid her thong to the side and was firmly rubbing her slippery clit.

As the last stranger was biting her sensitive nipples and groping her chest in his rough hands, Ava murmured, "Oh my God... I'm gonna cum, you guys..."

Just then, Kyle could be heard dragging his feet through the dirt. "Ava?"

"Kyle!" She shouted, her volume influenced by a mix of surprise and her rapidly approaching climax. Luckily, her half-naked form was concealed behind the wall of taller men. "You feel okay, babe?"

"Ugh, I dunno..." He collapsed into a nearby chair. "What are you doing?"

"We're just tnghh - talking. Be right THERRRE..." Ava lost control of her voice as she orgasmed. Jake clamped his free hand over her mouth as he massaged her throbbing clit. If not for the men holding onto her, she would have fallen over. The pleasure bolted through her and made her legs quiver. The audience was overwhelmed with lust from the display, and several hands were extended to cop a feel of her curves. Her hips bucked against Jake's firm touch as she silently came. She was on cloud nine, countless hands exploring her body while she ground her needy pussy through the pleasure. Someone eventually undid her skirt, which fell to the floor. She rode out the final waves of her orgasm in nothing but her g string thong.

When Ava had control of her body again, she peered through the large frames in front of her and saw that Kyle was slumped over in the chair, seemingly passed out. She made a move to squeeze through the men and check on him, but they didn't budge, and Jake didn't let go of her hips. "He'll be fine, gorgeous. Just let him sleep it off while we take care of you."

"But... I should at least-"

"Nope." Jake interrupted Ava by lifting her and draping her over his broad shoulder. "Save your breath, slut. You're gonna need it." He carried her towards the trailer, the rest of the group following closely behind. The parade of horny men passed the unconscious boyfriend, and piled into the shelter.

A few of the guys hurriedly rearranged the furniture, collapsing tables, and extending the sofa. Soon there was a large makeshift bed in the middle of the enclosure, surrounded by padded cushions. Jake threw Ava down in the center of it, and the six red-blooded males closed in on their prey.

The young girlfriend felt completely helpless as strong hands grabbed at her from every angle. Jake forcefully ripped her stringy thong from her and dove mouth-first into her juicy, swollen cunt. Ava squealed in delight as he tongued her pussy with fervor. She gazed up and witnessed a variety of stiff cocks springing free all around her. She had seen each of them the previous night, but they were distant and non-threatening. This time, however, she was closely surrounded by them, and they all pointed at her aggressively. Ava knew that every single one of their hard dicks was going to have a turn with her, whether she consented or not. It was definitely more than she bargained for, but the feeling of being utterly powerless to do anything to stop them drove her mad with lust.

"Oh fuck... Unghh... You guys are all so big..." The overwhelmed Ava cooed.

"You ever taken multiple cocks before, bitch?" One deep-voiced man asked, shoving his way to her face and stroking her soft cheek.

"N-no... hohhh... it's so fucking hot..." She admitted shakily as Jake assaulted her sensitive clit with his tongue. Ava could hardly believe what was happening. She'd been a sweet, faithful girlfriend for years, and within a matter of days had transformed into a cock-loving slut. A cheating whore who was about to let a group of strangers use her body for their pleasure. The depraved thought triggered an orgasm, and she squirmed around on the bed, moaning in ecstasy and squeezing Jake's head between her thighs.

The deep voice boomed at her, "Suck my dick, you slut." He tapped his meaty erection against her lips, and she parted them, allowing him to drive it into her warm mouth. As Ava bathed the thick cock with her tongue, two other throbbing hardons were pressed against her cheeks. The horny men jabbed at her face, trying to get a turn in her wet mouth. She wrapped her fingers around each of them, and started pumping her fists as she focused on pleasuring the velvety skin poking the back of her throat.

Jake rose to his knees on the bed and started rubbing his purple head along her dripping entrance. "Mmmmpff! Ohmm yes... Give me that big cock Jake... Glrrmp..." Ava begged, pulling her mouth off of one dick and swallowing another. He grunted as he slipped into her folds and pushed forward as her clenching pussy swallowed him whole.

Ava moaned intensely through the rod in her mouth as Jake began rhythmically fucking her. She could barely focus on attending to the three slick cocks looming over her as Jake stretched her tight cunt. Her tits bounced in circles on her chest as he pounded into her again and again.

One man grabbed her jaw and turned her towards him, promptly filling her abused mouth again. He fucked her face harshly, pulling globs of saliva from her as he jerked in and out of her. The men waiting their turn anxiously groped the parts of her within their reach. One guy was rubbing his dick against her bare foot.

Ava closed her eyes and tried to relax, completely submitting and allowing the brutes to do whatever they wanted to her. She felt another strong orgasm building as the fat cocks pumped her mercilessly from both ends. The cheating girlfriend was completely smothered in hot men, their combined musky smells and animalistic grunts overwhelming her senses.

Without warning, the cock sliding in and out of her mouth jerked, and started slathering her taste buds with warm cum. She darted her tongue around, savoring the salty flavor and sensation of the pulsing meat. She gulped the man's semen down noisily and her face was immediately stuffed with another needy dick.

"Fuuuuuck," groaned the guy whose cum was still sliding down Ava's throat. "That tight little mouth is perfect. I couldn't hold back. Thanks for sharing, Jake. How's that little snatch feel?"

"You said it, Dave - perfection. I'm about to bust in her. Start flooding that little unprotected womb," Jake answered through heavy breaths. He was slamming into Ava with all his might now, lightly rocking the trailer back and forth.

"Unprotected? Dayum, that's fucking hot. You ever been creampied, slut?" Dave asked her.

"No!" Ava barely managed to answer between moans. She had never had someone cum inside of her, but the thought of it seemed irresistible now.

"Hohoo... You our breeding bitch now... We're gonna fill that little pussy up to the brim."

"Ungh! Fuck yes! Cum wherever you want!" She shouted in encouragement right as Jake tightly gripped her waist, holding her in place, and pressed himself fully against her, jabbing her cervix as his cock exploded deep within her. Ava could feel his warm semen splashing against her inner walls, and her cunt spasmed wildly. The cock in her mouth popped out as she thrashed around wildly, her pussy tightly milking the seed from Jake's dick.

"OHHH MYYYY FUUUUCKKKKK! I CAN FEEL ALL YOUR HOT CUM FILLING ME UP! UNNNGHH YESSSSS!" Ava screamed in pleasure as he released his massive load into her.

"Jesus, this whore is too damn sexy," muttered one of the guys she had been sucking off. He jerked his dick over her and started shooting ropes onto her face and tits.

"UGH! GOD I FUCKING LOVE CUM!" Ava was beside herself, becoming the crazed slut they were all treating her like. If Kyle had not been completely unconscious outside, he would have easily heard her depraved confession.

By the time the most recent finisher had coated her in his semen, Jake was still soaking his softening cock in her completely filled pussy. He finally pulled out of her, and watched with great interest as his cum began dribbling out of her freshly fucked hole.

"I've waited long enough. Get on your hands and knees, bitch," ordered Brad, who impatiently grabbed her thighs and roughly twisted her around. He positioned himself behind her and plunged right into her dripping cunt. Ava screamed in delight as he fucked her relentlessly, his balls loudly slapping against her clit.