Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours passed while the assault on Ava continued. Between the six, horny opportunists, there were no breaks for her, and at any given time she had a hard cock slamming into her pussy, mouth, or both. She was treated like a common whore, tossed around the room, and bent and folded every which way as they pummeled her. Her mind had gone numb, and she'd been reduced to a fuck doll to be used however they saw fit.

The heavy scent of sweat and cum was unmistakable in the cramped trailer, and Ava was covered in both. She lost count of how many creamy loads were shot into and on her, as well as how many times she had orgasmed.

After most of the men had finally passed out or hit their limits, Ava found herself on top of Jake, lazily grinding his fat cock while they kissed each other.

"I can't believe you're still so hard..." she whispered to him.

"I'm honestly shocked you're still going, too. I think I finally met my match," he replied.

"Ugh... I just... can't get enough... tonight has been fucking amaz-" She was interrupted by a series of quick knocks at the door.

"Ava!? Are you in there?" Kyle had finally woken up.

"Kyle! I - Yeah. I got really sick and have been in the bathroom," she explained.

He pulled at the locked door a couple times. "Let me in!"

"Uh, no babe. I'm a disgusting mess right now. I don't want you to see me like this - Unngh..." She had stopped moving her hips in her panic, so Jake clutched her ass in his hands and did the work for her.

"Who cares, I'm a mess too. Just let me take care of you." Her boyfriend was determined to get to her. It was obvious that he was still quite out of it himself.

"I'm gonna - fuuuck - throw up again. Please just go back to camp. Ohh... I'll meet you there as soon as I'm done." The cheating girlfriend was having trouble stifling her moans as Jake steadily increased the intensity.

"Ava, that's stupid! C'mon..."

Jake put his hand over her mouth, and called out to the doorway, "Don't worry dude, she's better off finishing up in here with a proper bathroom and stuff. I'm taking good care of her." He punctuated his last sentence with a stern thrust upwards into her pussy. "I'm making sure she gets plenty of fluids. Get some rest man. You don't sound so great yourself."

"Just let me in, Jake." Kyle pleaded.

Jake replied sternly, "Kyle. People are trying to sleep and you're becoming a nuisance. Listen to your girlfriend and go back to your tent."

"Yeah, b-babe. Let me finish up - Ohhh fuck - I'll be right there. I promise," Ava insisted, losing control of her moaning, and hoping they would be mistaken for sickly sounds.

"Fucking bull shit..." Kyle muttered, the sounds of his uneven steps trailing off away from the door.

"Maybe I should go..." Ava whispered, feeling guilty.

Jake ceased his movements, abruptly pausing the stimulation they had both been enjoying. Instead of answering, he took a moment to look into her eyes, studying her silently. The conflicted Ava pondered, but her instincts took over, and she started grinding into him again.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to stop," Jake said proudly.

"Just shut up and fuck me," she demanded.

"Slut..." He teased.

"Asshole," she fired back.

"You got all riled up again. You like almost getting caught, don't you?"

"Ngh... Maybe..."

"You know, all he'd have to do is take a quick peek around to find the rest of your clothes on the ground out there." Jake grinned smugly, still sitting back and watching Ava squirm around on his lap.

"Oh fuck..."

"Even then he'd probably be clueless to the fact that his sweet girlfriend is secretly a big cock slut."

"Hnngh..."

"Spending the whole night getting passed around like a rag doll and bred by a bunch of alphas. Just mere feet away from him."

"Fuck... Jake..." His words were driving her crazy. She was grinding him as hard as she could, but she needed more.

"God, you're a needy little bitch," he laughed, smacking her ass.

"AH! I need you to fuck me so hard! Right now!"

"Like Kyle never could?"

"Ngh... Please!"

"Say it!"

"YES! You already know you fuck me way better! Now just fucking do it!"

"Admit you're a cheating slut."

"I'm a cheating slut! Ughhh!"

"And who do you belon-"

"I belong to you, Jake! I'm yours! You're better in every way! Now just please, for the love of God, fuck my slutty, little pussy as hard as you can!" Ava spouted everything she thought he wanted to hear, and it finally satisfied him. Jake lifted the already impaled woman into the air, and slammed her back into the nearest wall with a crash. She could only hang onto him for dear life as he thrust into her like a caged beast.

The trailer shook back and forth wildly as Jake gave her everything he had. Ava's legs flailed helplessly in the air as she was smashed repeatedly against the enclosure. "YES! YES! OH FUCK JAKE! OHHH FUUUUCK!" She screamed for him over and over, the thoughtless words being pumped out of her with each harsh jab at her cervix. Her body was electrified with immense pleasure, and her cunt was drenching Jake's cock with thick cream.

"I'M... GONNA... FUCKING... CUM... SO... HARD! JAAAAAKE!" She squealed as her climax crashed down on her. Jake didn't miss a beat, and continued to pound away at her through her mind-numbing orgasm. Her pussy sprayed clear liquid violently, coating his thrusting lower half in her juices. Still, he did not let up, and she continued to cum for longer than she thought was possible. Ava felt as if she might black out, her vision blurring as he overwhelmed her.

With one last mighty thrust, Jake bottomed out and his cock exploded. He groaned as he flooded her deepest depths with his virile seed. As he emptied the last of his balls into her, his legs began to tremble from his exertion. They both fell backwards onto the bed together, a sweaty, twisted heap of flesh. Beyond exhausted, the pair lay there in a daze, breathing heavily. His semi-hard dick still planted deep within her, they eventually dozed off.

*****

Ava's eyes opened abruptly a few hours later to the sound of aggressive knocking at the trailer door. She cursed under her breath as she regained consciousness in the midst of the depraved aftermath around her. Her naked body was draped over Jake's, who was still asleep. She peeled her sticky skin from his, and rose to her feet. The room was an absolute mess, evidence of the brutal gangbang wherever she looked.

"Ava? I know you're in there. Just come out and talk to me... please," Kyle said from outside.

"Give me a minute, babe. I must've passed out on the toilet..." She looked around frantically for an idea of how to make herself half-way decent. She heard him sigh heavily as she scrambled to the bathroom, careful to not step on one of the several naked men sprawled out on the floor. Ava felt a surge of relief to find that her clothes were in a neat pile near the sink. She hastily splashed her face with water and pulled her clothes on over her soiled skin. She grabbed a towel and draped it over her shoulders in an attempt to conceal more of her body, before heading towards the door.

Ava slowly opened the door and slipped outside into the bright desert, careful not to reveal a single square-inch of the interior. Kyle stood at the foot of the steps, looking beyond disappointed.

"I'm so sorry, Kyle..." She said, throwing her arms around him in a tight embrace.

"Are you okay? You look horrific," he asked, clutching her shoulders with extended arms and inspecting her.

"I'm alright now... I don't remember much, aside from hugging the damn toilet all night," she lied.

"Aw, me neither... I can't believe how drunk we both got. I was so out of it."

"Yeah..." Ava was eager to hear how much detail her boyfriend could recall, before needlessly trying to cover things up.

"I do remember being super pissed that you were locked in there. And that you guys wouldn't let me in. They could've done really bad things to you, you know?"

"You're right, babe..." Images of the wild orgy flashed through her mind. "That was not safe. I couldn't think straight, and just wanted to be left alone. Luckily, no one laid a finger one me. I know they can be jerks, but those guys treated me very well and took care of all my needs."

"Well that's a relief. I just wish I could've been the one to take care of you..." Kyle seemed convinced already that nothing unsavory had happened.

"I know. I wish you had been there too. I guess we both let a night of free drinks get a little out of control." Ava felt she was finally in the clear, and could relax a bit.

"Seriously... crazy night. Did I do a body shot from your tits?" He asked, smiling.

She laughed. "I think so, yeah. That was... interesting."

"I guess we both got to show off a little, then. The guy's were probably so jealous that I got to lick your boobs and stuff," he said proudly.

Ava couldn't help but laugh again at the irony. "Oh, I'm sure they were. I gotta admit, it was pretty fun being basically topless for everyone. Thanks for being okay with that." She decided to reveal a small shred of truth about her feelings, as it felt natural in that moment.

"No problem. I suppose I'm learning to be less controlling. Trying anyway. I trust you, and you deserve to cut loose and flaunt your sexy side a bit under the right circumstances."

"Thanks babe. That's very mature of you." Ava could hardly believe how well the exchange was progressing.

The reunited couple turned towards the trailer in unison as the door creaked open. Jake, shirtless as usual, stepped towards them with a wide smile.

"Hey, big guy! Sorry about last night. I think we all got more toasted than we meant to. Glad Ava's okay. I stayed up as late as I could to make sure she was still breathing. No hard feelings?" He extended a hand towards Kyle, who shook it without hesitation.

"No worries, man. My bad for getting all... shitty... towards you. I was just concerned about her. Anyway, thanks for looking out for her."

"Happy to do it. It was a damn fun night overall. You guys are welcome to party with us any time. We'll be heading out soon, so feel free to move your stuff and claim the spot for yourselves."

"Thanks, Jake," Kyle said.

Jake started back up the steps, and then added, "Oh! Ava, I think you left something of yours in the bathroom."

"Oh woops. Be right back, babe." Ava climbed up the steps and hurried inside behind him.

The second they were out of Kyle's line of sight, Jake grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. He held her tightly in his strong arms as they kissed ferociously. Their hands clawed at each other's bodies as their tongues swirled together. Ava wrapped a leg around him, and broke the kiss, staring into his blue eyes.

"Will I ever see you again?" She whispered.

"Of course you will." He stuffed a small strip of paper into her cleavage, and pecked her with his lips on her soft chest and up the length of her neck. He let go of her finally and patted her ass. "'Till next time. Don't forget what you are."

"Your slut." Ava smiled at Jake one last time, before exiting the trailer and joining her boyfriend.