Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have me all day." The thoroughly fucked girlfriend looked down to see his thick seed oozing out of her and spilling onto the counter.

With ease, Jake lifted her off of the chilled granite and threw her over his broad shoulder. Ava's soft breasts squished against the rippled muscles of his upper back as he carried her across the room to the couch. He dumped her naked body onto the cool leather, and plopped down beside her. Grabbing her hair, he gently guided her face to his slimy crotch.

"Clean me off," he ordered.

Ava's elbows dug into the cushion as she leaned forward, her milky white ass raised in the air. She licked lightly at his flaccid cock, which was coated in the fluids of their sex and still shockingly large. She savored the potent smell and flavor of their combined juices as she lapped at his skin lovingly.

"Good girl," Jake cooed, tracing his fingertips down her smooth back. The man leaned back in his seat and soaked in the moment. "This is the life..." He thought back to when he had first laid eyes on the sexy young woman. Her striking beauty and air of innocence had captivated him immediately, and he sensed a submissive nature in her that had yet to be unlocked. He had decided at that moment that he would claim her as his. It felt like longer, but that was just over a week ago; and here he was enjoying the pleasures of her soft mouth after draining his balls deep inside of her.

The distant sound of her phone buzzing on the tile near the front door gave Ava pause. "Go ahead, but come right back," Jake said, taking his hands off of her. She climbed off him and started for her device, giggling as he slapped her ass. She picked up her phone and started thumbing through it as she walked back to the couch.

"It's just Kyle, asking how I am," she stated, easing her bottom into his lap and leaning back into his torso.

Jake chuckled. "And where does he think you are right now?"

"At home, sick..." Ava replied while tapping her response on the screen.

Much better now. Still sick though. Glad I stayed home.

"You don't look very sick to me," Jake teased.

"Well... Does being insanely horny count? I couldn't go to work with my pussy leaking like that..."

"Good point. I guess you had no choice but to come see the doctor," Jake laughed.

Ava smiled and reached between her legs to tenderly stroke his balls beneath her. "I'd say your treatment plan has been highly effective so far..." His cock bobbed and enlarged a little.

"I think it's about time for your next dose..." He suggested, lightly biting at the nape of her neck.

Her phone started vibrating again, but this time her boyfriend was calling. She froze up momentarily, unsure of what to do.

"Answer it," Jake said.

"Ugh, okay. But you better not make a sound!" She tried to lift off of him to answer the call at a less risky distance, but he quickly wrapped an arm around her slim waist, constricting her against him. She decided to take the chance and tapped the answer button.

"Hi babe," she said wearily. "Yeah... I dunno. Maybe that fish was off last night..." As she did her best to sound convincing, Jake was nibbling at the sensitive spots along her neck and caressing her breasts. "Oh... Uh Huh..." Ava struggled to control her breathing as she listened to Kyle explain the work meeting he had just had. She squirmed in Jake's lap as he teased her delicate nipples and scraped his teeth across her shoulder.

"Nice one love. What did he say when y-" Her question was interrupted with a sudden giggle as Jake tickled her by licking her ear. She turned and glared at him, squeezing his thick forearm. "Sorry! No, I'm just watching a funny video in the background... Please go on..." She felt heat against her damp pussy lips and looked down to see he was fully erect, his thick cock poking straight up between her thighs and grazing her folds.

All the naughty teasing while her boyfriend was on the other end of the call had Jake rock hard. As her tight body quivered against him, he decided there was no better time to punctuate his claim on her. He swiftly lifted her by her thighs, and dropped her onto his dick. Ava slid down its length until her ass met his pubic bone. Before realizing what had happened, she was once again completely stuffed with his big cock.

"OH FUCK!" She cried out, interrupting Kyle's story. "I - NGH! S-Sorry! I just had a - Oh my god! Sharp pain in my stomaaaaach..." She fumbled with her phone, trying to hit the mute button, but accidentally tapped "Speaker Phone".

Her boyfriend's voice now rang out loud and clear, "Ava! Are you okay?" He was clearly very concerned about her.

She turned away and tried desperately to gain control of her breath. She was panting heavily as Jake rubbed tight circles on her clit while bouncing her up and down on his throbbing cock.

"What's going on? Should I call 911 or something?" Kyle asked frantically.

"Ahhgh! NO! I-FINE! Just. Need bathroom - FUCK! Text youuu..." She mashed the end call button until the screen showed it had disconnected, and tossed her phone to the side. "JAKE! You fucking ASSHOOOHH MY GAAAAWD!" Her protest was stifled as a powerful orgasm overcame her. Jake squeezed her thighs and reclined himself so he could fuck her with his full length. Her cunt pulsated and gushed around him as she writhed against his hard body, screaming in pleasure.

"Knew you would cum!" Jake grunted through heavy breaths, "Lying to your pathetic boyfriend - Ngghh - With my fat cock buried in you! You dirty, cheating slut!"

Ava simply continued moaning. Her entire body was ablaze as held her in place and slammed into her again and again. He was entirely correct. Listening to Kyle ramble on about his routine office experiences while she was secretly miles away getting fucked senseless by this stud was extraordinarily hot.

Jake thrusted up into the young girlfriend's sopping wet pussy for several minutes, before pushing her face-down into the leather and continuing from above her. He stood with one foot planted on the ground and another on the couch, clutching the soft folds of her hips as he railed her.

"What would he say if he saw his girl like this!?" Jake taunted, his heavy balls swinging into her swollen clit.

Ava groaned in ecstasy. Her tits had become slippery with sweat and slid back and forth on the cushion as he bucked into her.

He twisted her hair in his hand and yanked it back, pulling her face upwards. "Well!?"

"Nnnghh! H-He would - I dunno!"

"What would you say if he was here right now? How would you explain yourself?" Jake wanted to hear her verbal submission; it fueled his pleasure.

"Ahhh - fuck! I'm so sorry Kyle! I can't help it! I'm addicted to Jake's big cock!" Ava cried out her depraved confession. It was the honest truth. She hated herself for betraying her boyfriend, but she couldn't overcome her carnal desires.

Jake smacked the creamy skin of her ass cheek and replied with his best impersonation of her boyfriend, "But babe... Aren't I enough for you? I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you! Fuuuuck! But he fucks me sooo much better!" The roleplay was dark and twisted, but it was turning her on immensely.

"Better how!? I thought we had great sex!" Jake continued the act.

"He's just - Oohhh! He makes me cum so fucking hard! And I love how rough he is with me! You're too gentle, and safe, and - Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! You've never made me cum like this, Kyle! Jake fucks me so deep! His fat, naked dick feels so much better! It's gonna explode inside me and fill me up with all his hot seed... My pussy is all his!" Ava was beside herself, shouting the dirty words at the ceiling as her impending climax reached the tipping point.

Jake had not stopped his relentless, punishing pounding. Ava's wicked admittal of his pure dominance had coaxed his own orgasm to the surface, and he was ready to unload. With one last forceful thrust, he erupted, and the pair trembled against each other as the heavy waves of pleasure overcame them. His cock twitched a dozen times as he flooded her womb with thick ejaculate.

She quivered blissfully at the thought of soaking up all of his precious release. There was something about being forcefully injected with his creamy fluids that drove her insane. Her and Kyle had come to the reasonable conclusion that it was best to utilize a condom at all times. Ava had tried birth control pills in the past, but they seemed incompatible with her system, the issues not worth the convenience.

Despite her carefulness, she relished the feel of Jake's throbbing cock coating her depths in sticky cum. He hadn't asked for permission, nor had he ever shown the slightest regard for the consequences of his unprotected endeavors. He seemed to need to do it; to breed her. She accepted that she was powerless to stop him, not that she wanted to. He'd set his sights on her and stolen her for himself. The man, who she had met only a week ago, had shown her pleasures she didn't know existed, and made her confront who she really was; and what she really wanted. She couldn't deny the deep urges that the thought provoked in her.

After both of their orgasms had waned, they lay twisted up together on the couch for a short while. Jake announced that he would prepare lunch for them, and trotted to the kitchen. Ava watched intently as he whipped up some fresh sandwiches, admiring how his lean muscles changed shape as he moved about. She remembered to text Kyle, and fished out her phone, which had fallen between the cushions in the chaos.

I'm so sorry babe. I'm okay now. Just had to get to the bathroom immediately for relief.

She felt childish feigning stomach troubles, but that was the lie she went with.

It's alright, I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. It sounded like you were in a lot of pain.

Yeah... it comes in waves. Don't worry though, I'll be fine.

Jake returned with a smile and a plate of food in each hand. They enjoyed the meal, laughing together as they joked and learned more about each other. It felt so odd to be sharing lunch in the nude with this man that wasn't her boyfriend. After washing down their meal with an ice-cold beer, Jake took her hand and led her to see the rest of his house. Eventually they climbed the stairs and stood in the doorway to his bedroom. Ava could feel her pussy tingling as she stepped into his private space, his unmistakable scent filling her nostrils.

She looked at his queen-size bed and teased, "No rose petals?"

"You didn't strike me as the rose type," he chuckled.

"What girl doesn't like a romantic gesture?"

"I've got something much more suited for a slut like you," he said, hoisting her into the air by her waist and throwing her onto the silky sheets. He was on her in an instant, pinning her arms down on either side of her and darting his tongue into her mouth. They kissed aggressively, rolling around on the mattress as if they were wrestling each other for control. He would allow her brief moments on top, and she would try to impale herself on his hardness. He would buck her off of him though, and flatten her body against the bedding again.

"So eager..." He murmured.

"I am... Why do you always have to deny me?" She whined, trying to escape from under him.

"Because I like to see you squirm."

"Ugh... so rude..."

"Remember our first time?"

"Yeah..."

"I had you pinned down just like this, and you tried to shoo me away."

"I didn't know what I wanted," she argued.

"Yes you did." He slapped her ass.

"Ow! Ok, I did, but I was trying to be good!"

"You were so horny for me. Your body was begging me to touch you," Jake stated as he folded her arms together against her back.

"Mmm... It's true. I couldn't stop thinking about your huge cock covering me in cum the night before. It was so unexpected. I had no idea something like that would turn me on so much, but I loved it," Ava admitted.

Jake shifted above her, seemingly reaching for something. She saw him produce a length of rope from the corner of her eye and felt him hastily fasten her wrists together. He pulled the coarse material tightly, locking her arms behind her.

"Hey! What're you doing?" Ava had never been tied up before, and she instinctively struggled against her new restraints.

"Making sure you know who's in charge." He pulled her hips upwards so that she was on her knees, her soaking pussy exposed to him. Jake traced his tongue along her slit, making her shiver with delight.

"Oh fuck... yes..." She was quickly learning that being bound made her feel even more powerless, which enhanced the pleasure he was inflicting on her. He then wrapped the coiled material around her ankles, fastening them together as well. She was completely at his mercy now.

As Jake licked her delicate, pink lips, Ava moaned and pleaded for more. Suddenly, her phone started vibrating beside her. She looked over and saw that Kyle was calling her once again.

"Oh shit... Um..."

Jake made the decision for her and answered the call, turning the speaker on and dropping the device on the bed near her face.

"Hello? Ava?" Her boyfriend sounded upset.

"Hi Kyle," she replied shakily.

"Where the hell are you? I took off early to take care of you and you're not even home?"

Her stomach surged with nervous energy. Kyle was home now and she was an hour away, tied up on another man's bed. Her mind raced to come up with an excuse.

"Aw shoot! I wish you would've told me! I'm driving towards my dad's house." She buried her face in the linens as Jake firmly pressed his tongue against her clit.

"Whaaat? Well I didn't expect that. I thought you'd be stuck at home for sure..."

"I'm sorry. I started feeling better so I figured I'd pay him a visit since I had the free time."

"That makes sense... I guess I'll just chill here then." Kyle's disappointment was palpable.

"Yeah, just enjoy your bonus free time!" She smashed her face into the bed just in time to muffle her gasp as Jake pressed into her folds with his engorged head.

"Alright, well say hey to your dad for me. Love you!"

"L-love you too!" She responded as quickly as she could before moaning into the fabric again as Jake thrust himself fully into her. A couple of slaps rang out as their bodies collided before Kyle ended the call. "What the fuck, Jake! That was too damn close!"

"Shut up and take my cock, you cheating slut!" Jake growled as he pummeled her from behind. Her bound ankles were keeping her thighs squeezed together, increasing the pressure she felt as he penetrated her tight pussy. "You're lucky I held back. If it were up to me, we'd video call him right now so he could see how a real man fucks his girl."

"No! Please don't!"

"I won't... for now. But only because it's so fun watching you sneak around."

"Ugh... fuck..." Ava let the fear fade, and focused on her burgeoning climax. "Make me cum, Jake..."

He shoved her onto her side, pressing her knees up into her chest and continued thrusting into her. The pressure in her cunt felt incredible. "YES! Fuck me like your slutty little doll! Oh my god! Right there! Use your little tied up sex slave! UGH! HARDER!"

Jake crashed into her as forcefully as he could, and watched her eyes roll back into her head as she lost herself. Her folded, curvy body quivered under him as she screamed his name. He continued to pound the thrashing girlfriend, causing her cunt to squirt clear fluids all over his sheets.

At least an hour passed as Jake had his way with her. She orgasmed countless times as he used her helplessly bound body every way he could imagine. He insisted on her verbalizing how great he was, and how Kyle couldn't possibly compare. She submitted completely to him, repeating every depraved sentence he conjured up for her to say. His dirty thoughts made the rough sex all the more hot.

When Jake had finally hit his limit, he groaned and allowed his twitching cock to flood her insides again. This time, though, he pulled out of her after the first few spurts and shot the rest of his hot semen onto her tits and belly. Ava wanted to reach out and feel his thick seed as it coated her. She felt the desire to rub it into her skin. Her hands still tied, she lay there and focused on feeling the ropes splatter against her skin.

"Mmm... I was hoping you'd cum on me again..." She cooed.

"You do look amazing all painted with it..." He moved to untie her. Ava rotated her newly freed joints and stretched out on the bed. She smeared the copious load into her flesh and sucked the salty fluid from her fingers. She peered at her phone and saw that it was late afternoon.

The lust-crazed pair spent the next hour or so lazily fooling around in bed. They eventually moved to the shower, as Ava had reluctantly decided it was time to clean off and head home. This was her first time doing anything like this, besides the camping trip, and though she didn't want the visit to end, she didn't want to push her luck too far.

They lathered soap into each other's bodies in the steamy, intimate space, and the innocent bathing quickly turned more sexual. Jake couldn't help but press her into the slippery wall and fuck her one last time, filling the room with the echoes of their mating. After injecting her yet again with his seed, he instructed her to hold it in until they had toweled off.

"If you have to go now, I want you to drive home with my cum inside you," he instructed, handing over her panties. Ava carefully slid them up her legs and secured the fabric over her dripping pussy. She put on the rest of her clothes, and they headed down the stairs.

"I don't wanna go..." Ava said, feeling melancholy.

"So don't." Jake replied.

"I wish, but it's getting late. I can't miss another day of work," she explained.

"Just stay a bit longer. I have another girl coming over... It would be a real good time..." He moved closer and put his hands on her hips.

Ava recoiled, unsure if she heard him correctly. "Another girl? Tonight? Who?" She felt a knot of jealousy form in her gut. She knew that they weren't an exclusive couple, but the thought of him with someone else, especially so soon, was revolting.

"Just some girl. We fuck every now and then. No big deal. She would probably be psyched to play with you though," Jake explained matter-of-factly. Ava didn't know how to react, but her expression gave away her concern. "Wait... Don't tell me you're jealous or something... I mean you're the one with the boyfriend..."

"No... I... just didn't expect it. I dunno... Seriously tonight?" Ava stammered.

"Well, yeah. We made the plans before you texted me. I'm not the kind of guy to cancel on pussy." Jake's words were not necessarily out of character, but his casual admittance that Ava was just one of probably several women he was fucking hit her like a ton of bricks. She understood it was completely unreasonable to assume otherwise, but it hurt nevertheless and she wished he hadn't said anything about it.

"Alright well... Have fun," she muttered coldly. She had to get out of there and process her feelings.

"You okay, Ava?"

"I'm fine... I just need to get going. Bye." She kissed him and opened the door to leave.

"We'll talk soon," Jake said as she exited his house. He stood there watching her until she drove off. He was surprised at how seemingly upset she had gotten, but reminded himself that she was different from his other "friends with benefits". Her innocence was still fresh, and before they had met the previous week, she had been a faithful girlfriend. The man silently wished he had canceled his other date, and devoted the entire day to Ava. There was something about her that he wanted more of.

Ava's drive home was a stark contrast to her morning commute. She had been full of excitement and desire earlier, but now she was a ball of anxiety and confusion. "Why do I care if he fucks other women?" She kept asking herself the question. She feared she was falling for him, which made her nervous. Physically, they were obviously compatible, but she didn't know much about him beyond surface level basics. She couldn't expect a guy like him to want a committed relationship with her. She wasn't even sure that she wanted that for herself.