Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became suddenly aware of the feeling of Jake's cum sloshing around inside of her. It gave her that naughty, hot feeling briefly, but the sentiment turned sour when she imagined him balls deep in some other girl, blowing his load into her while she screamed his name. "So this is what it really feels like to be a slut..."

She returned home feeling more guilty than anything. She normally climbed the stairs to her apartment, but opted to use the elevator due to the threat of Jake's semen leaking down her thighs. She entered her shared home and Kyle instantly jumped up from his video game to greet her.

"Welcome back! Are you feeling better?" He asked with a smile, hugging her tightly.

"Mostly... Just tired now I guess." She hoped to escape to the bedroom before he noticed her choice of underwear for the day.

"Well I'm glad you're alright. Sorry again for not letting you know I was coming home. I just wanted to surprise you." He motioned to a small basket of goodies on the counter, filled with the sorts of things one would give to comfort a sick person.

The kind gesture and his genuine care filled Ava with warmth, but also brought her guilt to the forefront. "I'm so sorry, Kyle.." She threw her arms around him and sobbed.

"Aw, babe. Don't be sorry. It's no big deal." Kyle comforted her, despite misinterpreting her reasons for being emotional.

The couple decided to cuddle up and watch a movie, after Ava had buried her outfit in the laundry basket and slipped on some more comfortable attire. As she was changing, a glob of cum oozed out of her pussy. She scooped it with her finger, and put it on her tongue. She promised herself it was the last taste of Jake she would have. She decided that she wanted to make things work with her loving boyfriend. She internalized that there was more to life than sex, even if it was utterly mind-blowing.

*****

The next week progressed more or less normally. As the days passed, Ava felt better about her decision, and the guilt slowly faded. Jake texted her a few times, but she would delete the message right away. The whole situation was easier on her if she simply pretended nothing had happened. Towards the end of the week, he sent her a late night message.

Ava, please. I really want to talk.

She stopped herself from automatically deleting the text, and instead sent a simple reply.

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. Please stop contacting me.

She sent the message, reluctantly, but felt a weight lift off of her as soon as it was done. She was doing the right thing, she thought, and was determined to put the mistakes behind her. She had a great relationship with Kyle; a mature, adult one that deserved her focus and effort.

*****

A couple of weeks later, Ava woke up on a vibrant Saturday morning to the excited sounds of her boyfriend deeply engrossed in a video game. She rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen for her daily cup of coffee.

"Duuude! I told you not to go that way," Kyle exclaimed. He was chatting with another player through his microphone, fixated on the screen. Ava plopped onto the couch beside him, taking a sip of her steamy beverage.

"Morning, babe. Who you playing with?" She asked him casually, not really taking a genuine interest in his hobby.

"Morning!" Kyle replied. "Actually, pretty funny - Remember Jake, from the desert? He found me on social media and hit me up. Turns out we both love this game and thought it might be fun to try teaming up."

Ava choked on her coffee, nearly spraying it all over the coffee table. "J-Jake!? Ahem. Yeah... I remember."

Luckily, Kyle was too engaged to notice her abnormal reaction to simply hearing the man's name. "Yeah, Ava. Mhm... Sure," he spoke into the microphone. "Jake says hi!"

Ava felt her face reddening, but tried to keep her cool. "Hi Jake." Had he really gotten in touch with her boyfriend to get to her, she wondered. "That jerk. Here I was, finally getting past this, and he tries to infiltrate my relationship!" Her thoughts were racing. On one hand, she was fuming that he hadn't respected her wishes, but on the other, it was flattering that he would go to such lengths to reestablish contact with her.

Kyle was glued to the screen for most of the morning, and the banter between him and Jake was unending. The devious man was no doubt buttering up her boyfriend relentlessly, and she wondered how far he would take it. Her question was answered when she heard Kyle say from across the room, "No way, really? What a coincidence! Yeah, that's true. It would be way more fun in person. Hell, why not tonight? Yeah, lemme check..." Ava!? We don't have any plans tonight right? I'm thinking of having Jake over for a game night."

Ava sat in shock for a moment. This was happening alarmingly fast, and she was worried about seeming suspicious if she dissented too much. "Um... tonight? I dunno babe..." She struggled to think of a way out of the sudden plans.

"Why not? He's a good guy, and plus I thought you two got along well. It'll be fun!"

She couldn't come up with an elegant solution quickly enough. Ava was terrified of what could happen if Jake was in her home. Though she had her convictions to remain faithful from now on, she knew the man had a level of control over her, and their mutual attraction was powerful. "Uh... Yeah, I guess. Okay, if that's what you want." She cursed herself for not putting an end to the idea right then, but a tingle between her legs suggested her inner conflict had not been fully resolved.

"Sweet! Yeah we're free. Mhm, Ava will be here. See ya tonight." Kyle removed his headset and put down the controller, finally getting off of the couch and stretching his limbs. "So weird, right? We met this random dude in the middle of the desert, and now he's coming over to hang at our place."

"Yeah... super weird..." Ava tried to look nonchalant about it, but she was a bundle of nerves.

"It'll be fun to play in person so I can give him pointers more easily. Honestly, it's kind of funny how bad he is at the game, even though he's apparently a big fan of it."

"Jeez, I wonder why..." Ava thought to herself. She had no doubt Jake had never played it before, and only picked it up to get close to her boyfriend, and by extension, her.

The following hours passed by quickly, and as the day progressed, so did Ava's anxiety. The thought that she would change into something sexier crossed her mind, but she stamped the idea out and simply stayed in the average shorts and tank top she had already chosen for the day.

She jumped a little when the knock at the door finally came. Kyle swung the entrance open and exclaimed, "Heyyy. Welcome dude!"

"What's up, Kyle?" Jake greeted him warmly. "Got some goods here," he raised a grocery bag, which was no doubt full of alcohol. Kyle took the bag from him and Jake's eyes fell on Ava. "Hey, Ava. Good to see you again," he said while quickly closing the gap between them and hugging her tightly. He drank in her scent longingly. His hand boldly fell to her ass, but he pulled away at the sound of her boyfriend's voice.

"Beer?" Kyle hadn't seemed to notice.

"Nah... Let's do a shot to kick things off!" Jake suggested. Ava rolled her eyes. His plan to get Kyle drunk so he could fuck his girlfriend was so painfully obvious to her. The thought of him taking her in the apartment she shared with her boyfriend had her juices flowing, despite that she wasn't planning on letting that happen.

Kyle poured three shots of the tequila Jake had brought, and they all threw their glasses back in unison. "Well, let's get started," Kyle said, grabbing a beer and heading to the couch. Ava felt that Jake was looking at her, and shot him a disapproving glance before turning and walking to the dining table. Jake joined Kyle on the couch and picked up a controller.

"You don't play, Ava?" The handsome guest asked.

"Nope... You boys have fun," she answered, not looking up from her phone.

For a while, the men were loudly engaged in the video game. Jake had an ever-evolving list of reasons for why they should drink, and Kyle happily went along with it. Before long, they were both intoxicated, especially Kyle. Ava quietly enjoyed a few drinks as well, at her own pace, and she was feeling a bit tipsy herself.

"We should do something else now. I feel bad that Ava's sitting back there by herself," Jake suggested.

"Yeah... That's cool with me. You need more practice anyway. No offense," Kyle chuckled.

"Maybe then I can be as nerdy as you," Jake teased, punching his arm. "Let's play a drinking game!"

"Alright. Come sit with us, babe!" Kyle scooted over to the edge of the couch, tapping the empty space. Jake shuffled away from him to make room.

Ava knew it was a bad idea to go along with Jake's plan, but she walked over and sat in between them anyway. She reasoned that she was in control of her actions, and could put a stop to anything that was going too far. "It WAS getting pretty boring. So what are we playing?"

"I've got a game on my phone that tells us what to do," Jake said, thumbing his device. "Okay! It says drink if you've never had sex with more than one person at a time." He smiled knowingly at Ava, and waited for their responses.

She thought back to the camping trip, where she was willingly fucked relentlessly by six men at once. She sat there silently, cheeks flush. Obviously she couldn't admit to it in front of her boyfriend. She took a drink from her beer.

Kyle did the same, and asked Jake, "Really? Was it like a threesome?"

"Threesome, foursome, SEVENsome, you name it." Jake replied proudly. "Sounds like you guys need to add a little spice to your life... Next instruction! Drink if you're in a relationship."

Kyle and Ava clinked their bottles together and took a drink. Ava wondered if Jake was just making these prompts up on the spot to target them.

"Oooh. This one says take a shot if you have tits, or flash them." Jake said wickedly. Both men turned to Ava in anticipation.

"Sorry to disappoint, boys," she muttered, pouring herself an ounce of tequila. Kyle looked relieved.

"You're no fun," Jake murmured. "You guys will like this one... Kyle and Ava have to kiss, or drink."

Kyle smiled, putting his hand on her thigh and leaning in. Their lips met for a moment, and he pulled away, slightly embarrassed.

"That's it!? C'mon, let's see a little passion." Jake suggested.

Kyle chuckled nervously, and leaned back into her. The couple kissed again, this time with tongues. Ava pressed her chest into her boyfriend's. Between the alcohol and naughty public affection, she was getting turned on.

"That's more like it. Okay. Men take off your shirts or down a shot."

"What kind of drinking game is this?" Ava asked, as the guys pulled their tops off. She had to stop herself from inspecting the sinewy torso beside her.

"A fun one," Jake answered bitingly. "Truth or lie. Ava, you say something and we each have to guess if it's true or false. If we're incorrect, we drink, otherwise you do."

"Um... Okay. I... once cheated on a final exam in college." She stated.

"False," Kyle said.

"True," answered Jake.

"It's true..." She admitted.

"Ha! Knew it. So you and Kyle have to drink." Jake had edged closer to the young girlfriend, and she could feel the heat of his skin against hers. She didn't move, pretending to ignore his advances while she drank. "Alrighty... Next one says Ava has to sit in Jake's lap for the next three rounds, or take three shots." He was starting to push the boundaries.

"Uh..." Ava figured this was the time to hit the brakes, but a voice inside of her argued that it was relatively harmless, and that she should just relax and enjoy the game. "I dunno... three shots is a lot." She turned to her boyfriend to gauge his reaction.

"Up to you, babe. It's just a game," Kyle said, winking at her. She knew what he meant by it. In recent talks, he had agreed to be more trusting and less jealous in general. It was a good show of maturity, but little did he know the dirty things the guest had on his mind.

"Well, what'll it be?" Jake asked eagerly.

"Ugh. Alright..." Ava lifted her ass off of the couch, and planted herself onto the much larger shirtless man. His warmth radiated through her clothes, and she felt his unmistakable bulge pressing against her.

Jake's jaw rested on Ava's bare shoulder as he read the next direction from his phone. "Kyle. Go to the kitchen and find three objects that could be used for sexual purposes. If you fail to do so in three minutes, you drink."

Kyle laughed. "That's so weird. Okay then. Ready."

"Go!" Jake shouted. Kyle scrambled to the kitchen on the other end of the apartment and started frantically opening cabinets in search of the items.

As soon as they were out of view, Jake wrapped his arm around Ava's midriff and squeezed her into him.

"You're just making this shit up aren't you?" Ava whispered.

"Maybe..." Jake nuzzled into her neck.

"Dude, cut it out. I told you I'm not doing this anymore." She tried and failed to pry his thick arm off of her, her movements only increasing the strength of his hold. She could feel him hardening against her ass, and her pussy was becoming wet, despite herself. Ava's body had become conditioned to respond to his aggression, and she struggled to keep the burgeoning desire at bay.

Jake did not respond, but his free hand wandered under her shirt, and slipped beneath her bra. She tried to squirm away as he groped the tender flesh, but she only succeeded in making him moan lightly as she involuntarily stimulated his throbbing erection. He pinched her nipple roughly, pulling a gasp out of her, and slid his hand down her front, stopping between her legs. He pressed firmly against her pussy over her thin shorts.

Ava's aching sex wanted more, but she hadn't given up the fight. "Kyle! Time's almost up!" She announced. Jake let go of her and rested his arms casually at his sides as Kyle came running back to them, his flabby chest jiggling.

The boyfriend was breathing heavily as he spilled the objects onto the table from his arms. "I think I'm good! I've got... a cucumber! For obvious reasons," he displayed the girthy vegetable, laughing. "Next we have a banana... very original, I know..."

"Imagine going from a big, firm cucumber to a small, squishy banana..." Jake muttered. Ava turned and glared at him, and he thrust his hips upwards, bouncing her on his concealed cock.

Kyle ignored the comment, and continued. "Lastly, a paper towel roll. For... cleaning up after?"

"The last one's a bit weak, but I'll give it to you," Jake said, peering down at his phone. "Okay Ava. It says you have to tell us your deepest, darkest sexual fantasy, or take a shot.

The girlfriend's mind immediately went to the big dick she was currently sitting on. She wanted to free it and let it have its way with her dripping pussy. Instead, she grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured a shot.

"Ooh, a mystery," said Jake.

"Hmm, do I know this one, babe?" Kyle asked.

"Uh, I dunno. I'll tell you later," Ava dodged the question and threw the brown liquid down her throat. She was starting to become reckless, she knew, but the effects of the many drinks were loosening her up. She leaned her back into Jake as he read the next prompt.

"It's getting spicy, guys. This one says Kyle has to play with Ava's tits for a full minute."

"Ha, okay." Kyle stood and moved to face Ava, who looked up at her boyfriend in anticipation and stuck out her chest.

"Have fun," Jake encouraged.

Kyle reached out and grabbed her breasts. "Just over her shirt, or?"

"Whatever you want, man. I can't see anything from back here, so go nuts." Jake replied, grinning. He felt so in control.

Kyle started slowly at first, but was soon groping Ava's tits eagerly. His hands were in her tank top, and he had pushed her bra down so that he could squeeze and pinch her stiff nipples. "You like that, baby?" He asked her, his expression drunken and lustful.

"Mmm... yeah..." Her boyfriend's touch was having an effect on her, especially because it was happening in front of, and on top of Jake. She began instinctively gyrating her hips against his crotch. Her pussy was drooling, in desperate need of stimulation.

Jake stayed relaxed, relishing the feel of her body rubbing against his. He wanted nothing more than to sink his cock into the beautiful woman, but bided his time patiently. He had the couple right where he wanted them: sex-charged and uninhibited.

Ava let out a soft moan as Jake announced that the time had expired. Kyle plopped back down beside them and Ava fell back into Jake's chest, her shirt and bra still out of place. The tone in the room had changed. There was tension in the air as all three of them silently considered their arousal.

"Mkay..." The show runner broke the silence. No one had noticed that three rounds had passed, meaning Ava was no longer obligated to sit on him. He wanted to take advantage of that. "Ava has to give Jake a hickey on his neck."

She laughed nervously, looking over to Kyle, who shrugged. That was all the permission she needed, and she turned to straddle her target, placing her hands on his shoulders. She leaned in, squishing her swelling chest against him, and latched onto him with her lips, just under his jaw line. Ava sucked at his skin gently, while he placed a hand on her lower back and pulled her into him even more tightly. She had to stop herself from rocking her hips, her deprived, lubricated pussy screaming to be touched.

After slurping on him for a bit, she inspected her work, and saw that a small, red blemish had formed. "All done," she said softly. As she lifted her face away from him, she sucked his bottom lip into her mouth briefly, biting it as she released him. She felt his stiff cock throb between her legs.

Jake saw Kyle adjust the strained erection in his shorts and had an idea. "You ready for this next one?" He asked, before anyone could acknowledge the extra show of affection Ava had just displayed. Kyle has to wear a blindfold while Ava gives him a blowjob."

"Woahhh there." The boyfriend was caught off guard by the explicit proposal. "Right here?"

"Well yeah. Or you can take a shot, but I'd be shocked if you passed on Ava's sweet little mouth." Jake bounced her in his lap as he answered.

"I'm down," said Ava. "Let's do it, babe. Don't be shy." She was beyond horny at that point, and her conscience approved, since she would be sucking her own man's dick.

Kyle held his breath in thought for a moment, then exhaled and said, "Okay, why not? Jake, I don't know how we got to this point, but I gotta admit, it's been pretty fun."

"Fuck yeah it has. You guys are awesome. Thanks for being comfortable with me," Jake expressed, putting Kyle more at ease. "Go ahead gorgeous, make your boyfriend cum."

Ava rose off of his lap and kneeled in front of Kyle.

"Don't forget the blindfold," Jake reminded them. Ava looked around for something suitable, and he added, "Just use your shirt."

Kyle opened his mouth to protest, but Ava's tank top was already half-way off of her. Her bra-clad tits popped into view and she wrapped the fabric of her top around her boyfriend's face, tying it securely at the back of his head. "You ready?" She asked.

"Yep... I don't think we've ever used a blindfold before. This is kinda hot," Kyle said excitedly.

"It is hot. Oh... you're already so hard for me," Ava murmured as she ran her fingers over his clothed protrusion.

"A big, juicy set of tits will do that to ya," Jake quipped.

Ava pulled her boyfriend's shorts and boxers down to his ankles, revealing his stiff cock. She teased it with her fingers for a bit, lightly tracing them along its length. She licked it from base to tip a few times, then wrapped her lips around the head and sucked.