Avatars of the Gods Ch. 01

Story Info
Greek gods gift mortals with powers... and now they're horny.
1.4k words
4.6
4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from a bizarre dream, the details of which quickly evaporated from my brain. All I could recall was a name... Ares.

I shrugged, quickly forgetting even that, and rolled out of bed.

By my bed were picture frames from my highschool days, just three years ago - me and the old football team. By the picture frames was a large trophy and a few medals.

Kane Thatcher was enscribed on each of them.

I'd been the star quarterback, once upon a time. They had even said I had chances of going professional. That was all before the head injury, though. Now all I was good for was sitting at a desk in a musky office for nine hours a day, a headache pounding between my temples the whole time and filled with the urge to scream.

I padded into my bathroom to take a shower, glanced in the mirror, and froze.

I had always been tall and big, but since highschool I had stopped exercising. Now I stared in disbelief at bulging muscles with all the tone and definition of a Hollywood action star juiced up with steroids.

"The fuck," I whispered, running my hands over my bulging chest and arms. My sixpack was the sort a TV conman would promise if one bought his workout plans. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I looked lower, and my jaw dropped more. My dick hung, flaccid, at double the length it was supposed to be. That had to be at least seven inches, and it wasn't even hard yet.

"The fuck," I said again.

Something flashed in my mind, something familiar. I knew it was from my dream.

Ares.

The name came to me again, a name I hadn't spared a thought towards since my childhood reading fiction books on Greek gods.

Had someone fucking drugged me?

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table, texted my boss that I was sick and couldn't come in. I had to figure out what the fuck had happened to me.

I opened up a search bar and looked up my symptoms. All signs pointed towards doping, but I couldn't imagine how that would have happened - I hadn't been to months!

Something flashed in my mind again, brighter, more painful.

I clutched my head, wincing. There was a pounding at my temples.

It flashed again, and again.

It was flashing so much that suddenly, all was white, and then, just as quickly, it was all black.

I opened my eyes.

I was chained at my wrists and ankles, spread out like the letter X, completely naked. Candles flickered against bare, unfamiliar walls. There was someone else in the room, standing in the shadows.

"Where am I?" I asked, voice shaking. "Who are you?"

"Interesting," said the figure. She was a woman. Her voice was soft, rich. Alluring. "You are the one Ares has chosen?"

"What are you talking about?" I snapped, getting angry now. "Answer me!"

"Yes," she said, humming. "There is the anger. It will grow, with time. Become rage. Become bloodlust."

She stepped forward then, and I couldn't help but gasp. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her face was angular, her cheekbones high, her lips plump, eyes magenta, hair dark and rich. She was naked, too. She had slightly tanned skin and large, beautiful breasts that bounced softly with each step. A small patch of hair sat above the most beautiful, perfect pussy I'd ever laid eyes upon.

She took another step forward, quiet, light on her delicate feet despite them being adorned with golden toe rings.

My manhood rose like flagpole. I could see now that erect it stood at what must be over nine inches, veiny and hard.

Her eyes feasted upon it. "Mmm, how I have missed that sight." At my confused expression she laughed. "Ares and I were lovers once. Oh, he was such a passionate lover. I cannot wait to feel that again. I can see it inside of you already."

"Can you please explain what is happening?" I pleaded.

She smiled some more, pacing around me. "No," she said simply as she passed. "You will figure it all out yourself. I just needed to see you first with my own eyes."

From behind me, she placed a hand upon my chest, caressing, massaging. My manhood twitched, and I heard a chuckle in my ear and felt her plump breasts rest against my back. Her other hand came around, approached my manhood, lifted a finger, and stopped just shy of it.

A drop of precum oozed from the tip, and she chuckled again. "I am going to use you in every way possible."

I scowled. Aroused as I was, my pride bristled at the way she spoke about me. "Take me out of these chains and we'll see who gets used."

"Oh, you are proud now, boy, but believe me, I will help you discover all sorts of things about yourself."

I felt a shift from behind me, and felt something slap against my thigh. I looked down and saw a tanned dick coming into view from under my balls. Even only flaccid it was about as long as my own new monstrous member.

I shook my head fearfully. "Please stop."

Another chuckle, and the dick disappeared, and her pelvis shifted closer to my back again, a vagina present once more. "Do you know who I am now?"

"A-Aphrodite?" I asked. My knowledge of Greek gods was minimal, but the name sprung from my tongue unbidden.

"Correct," she purred in my ear. "For that, you get a reward." Her hand approached my manhood again. Her nail touched it, and I spasmed for a moment in ecstasy. She slid her nail to the tip, and doused her fingertip in my precum. Then she brought that hand up.

I glanced back at her, wanting to see her suck my precum off her finger, but instead her other hand left my chest and gripped my chin tightly, turning me to her finger.

"You will see, Avatar of Ares," she whispered as her fingertip approached my mouth, "that you and I share a carnal bond that can never be forgotten. I will take you in every way imaginable." I opened my mouth, despite myself, and her finger entered. I closed my lips, sucked the sticky clear fluid off. It was flavorless. "And when I'm done with you, I'll leave you in a puddle of our juices." Her tongue flicked against my ear. "And you'll lap it all up for me."

I blinked.

I was back in my room, on my bed. My finger was in my mouth. I pulled it out and looked at it. No precum, as far as I could tell. I looked at my dick.

It was still as erect as ever, a few beads of precum dripping down.

I sighed. I had a lot to suddenly think about.

However, there was one much more pressing matter before all that. My dick pulsed before me, yearning for release after that experience.

Sighing, I lay back, opened up some porn, and started stroking my meat. But the porn wasn't good enough anymore. It was all fake. All normal. All mortal. My new usage of the word mortal barely even registered in my mind, but I knew it was correct.

I closed my eyes and thought about her.

Aphrodite. Her body. Her perfect, large, round breasts. Her breath on my skin, hand on my chest, tongue on my ear.

Within moments, I felt an orgasm approach me, and I let it consume me, expel out from me, and erupt.

I roared, loader than I had ever roared in my life, and spurts of silky white cum erupted from my cock, landing on me like lava from a volcano. I lay there for a few seconds, reveling in it and panting.

Then I looked around. There were cracks in the floorboards and the walls that hadn't been there before.

I frowned.

When I had roared, I had felt a power, an energy, that I had never experienced before.

"Ares," I murmured slowly.

A glob of cum hit the floor and I cursed, grabbing some tissues to clean up.

When I was done, I sat on my bed again and stared at the cracks on the floor and walls.

"I have a lot of research to do," I realized.