Avengers: Infinity War: Prelude Ch. 04

Story Info
Valkyrie invites in an unexpected guest...
2.3k words
4.07
14.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these characters. All characters etc. are the property of Disney and Marvel.

*****

Somewhere in Space

Thor ran his fingers over his new golden eyepatch, still unused to the sensation of only having one eye. His empty eye socket constantly itched, and he now perhaps understood why his father, Odin, had always been so surly. Just then, he heard a pounding on the door to his cabin. Thor opened it to find Korg standing in front him.

"Hey um...Heimdall wants to see you on the bridge, bro."

Thor had appointed Heimdall to navigate and man the helm given his near omniscience. But they were on course for Earth, and it was getting late. What could Heimdall need?

"Did he say what he needed?" Thor inquired.

"Nope, can't say that he did. He just said 'Do me a favor and get Thor', so here I am."

"Thank you, Korg." Thor sighed and began walking down the corridor towards the bridge.

"No problem. Take it easy, bro."

Korg smirked as Thor walked away, waiting until Thor had turned the corner before the air shimmered, and "Korg" abruptly morphed back into Loki. The bridge was some distance from the living quarters on this massive ship, which would give Loki plenty of time to put his plan into action. The air shimmered again, and Loki had taken on the appearance of his brother.

A few minutes later, Valkyrie heard a knock at her door. When it slid open, "Thor" stood there, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I thought we might talk a bit, maybe reminisce a little about Sakaar."

"It's late," she replied bluntly.

"Thor" raised a large crystal decanter full of teal blue liquor in one hand and two glasses in the other. "Perhaps a toast then? In honor of Asgard?"

Valkyrie chuckled and moved aside, allowing him inside her cabin. "How could I refuse such an offer, especially when you come bearing drink?"

Loki walked over to a table and set the glasses down. Filling both cups, he offered one to Valkyrie, and they clinked glasses.

"To Asgard," he said.

"To Asgard."

Both downed the contents of their cups. She handed her glass back to him, and he refilled both.

"To Odin," she toasted this time.

"To the Valkyries," Loki nodded and replied.

Again, both drained their glasses, and Loki again refilled them.

"This is good," Valkyrie commented on the drink after taking another sip.

"Taken from the Grandmaster's private stash. I like to think of it as fees paid to recompense me for my fight with Hulk."

"Mmm," Valkyrie responded, downing the rest of her drink and thrusting the empty glass toward "Thor". "Say what you will about the Grandmaster, but he certainly has good taste in refreshment and entertainment."

He poured her another glass. "Yes, of course. Who doesn't like a strong drink and a good orgy every now and again?"

She laughed. "Who indeed?"

Loki plopped down into a chair. "You know, I've heard rumors that the Valkyries used to have a tradition of hosting um...certain parties in celebration of great victories in battle."

Valkyrie blushed at the bittersweet memories of her sisters' soft touches and caresses.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Thor" grinned. "Is it true?"

"The bond we shared was special. We bathed together and washed the sweat and blood off each other after battle only because we were too tired and sore to wash ourselves."

"That's all you did?" Loki pressed.

"That's all," she lied.

"Well, with Asgard gone, perhaps we should try to preserve as many of our traditions and customs as we can so as not to lose our history." He gestured to the tub in the corner of her room.

Valkyrie burst into laughter and then stopped, a sly look appearing on her face. "Perhaps..."

She sauntered over, setting her glass down upon the table. With a smooth motion, she unclasped her blue cloak and draped it over the back of an empty chair. Undoing the gold pauldrons covering her shoulders, she then lifted her chest plate and pauldrons up over her head, removing the heavy armor. Valkyrie let it fall to the floor with a clank. Her golden bracers came easily off her arms and soon joined the other pieces of armor in a heap on the ground next to her. Finally, she pulled off her silver tunic and chainmail, leaving the top half of body completely uncovered, baring her beautiful breasts.

"Thor" remarked, "Stunning. Thank the heavens you found me on Sakaar."

"Well, technically that other band of scrappers found you first." She laughed. "If I'd come a few minutes later, you might've been dinner."

"Yes, well luckily you worked something out with them."

Valkyrie's eyes narrowed, a small misgiving in her gut that something was off. "How did I convince them again to hand you over to me?"

"Uh...you bribed them, of course." Loki bluffed.

Her suspicion grew. In the blink of an eye, she had unsheathed her Dragonfang, brandishing it mere inches from his throat.

"What does Hulk call me?"

"What?" Loki had no idea what she was talking about.

Valkyrie moved closer until the edge of her sword pressed up against the neck of "Thor". "When Hulk summoned me to train with him, what did he call me?"

"Uh...um..." Loki hesitated and considered his options as he stared blankly at her face.

She glared back unwaveringly.

The air shimmered as Loki reluctantly dissipated his disguise and revealed his true form. "I yield," he said with his most apologetic tone.

Without a word, Valkyrie swung her Dragonfang around and smashed the hilt into the side of Loki's head. He was knocked out of the chair and fell to the ground unconscious. Just then, there was loud banging on her door.

"LOKI!" The real Thor bellowed from outside her door. "LOKI! You had better not be in there!"

The door slid open as his fist went in for another knock, and Thor fell inside, barely catching himself. He regained his balance and saw Loki's unmoving form on the ground, his arms bound behind his back. Thor's gaze slowly shifted upward and saw Valkyrie clutching her cloak, covering the top half of her otherwise exposed body.

"Your brother has already been taught the consequences of trying to deceive a Valkyrie."

Unsure what to say in response to this unforeseen turn of events, Thor stuttered. "Um...well...good. I'm glad."

Try as he might to stop himself, his gaze drifted down toward her barely-covered chest.

"Can I help you, Your Majesty?" Valkyrie smirked.

"Hah!" Thor exclaimed in triumph. "I knew you liked me."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, clearly you felt comfortable enough to get undressed for 'me'," Thor's hands formed air quotes at that last word.

"Maybe I like you...a little."

"It's the new haircut, isn't it?" he winked.

Valkyrie let her cloak drop to the ground, revealing to him her petite breasts, her dark brown nipples stiffening at the sudden cold. She stepped forward and pressed herself against his chest as their lips met. As their tongues swirled against each other, she ran her hands through his cropped blonde hair. Thor's strong arms clutched her back and pushed her closer against him while she unfastened his cloak and armor. Their bare chests rubbed against one another as they kissed, his hardness pushing up against her thigh through his pants.

He pushed her off and began disrobing as she did the same. Clothing and armor fell to the ground in rapid succession. His pants, then her skirt, and piece by piece until both stood fully naked. Thor grabbed her by the waist and tossed her backwards into the air. The bed let out a loud groan in protest as Valkyrie landed in the center. He leapt and followed, landing on top of her as their tongues again did battle, his arms holding hers down above her head.

"Mmm," Valkyrie moaned in pleasure as Thor's lips moved from her lips down to her neck, sending shivers down her back. He left a trail of kisses down her neck until he reached her chest, caressing her soft globes and sucking on her nipples. Her body shuddered, and she giggled as his beard tickled her bosom.

As he assaulted her breasts with his mouth, he reached down with his fingers and felt her wetness. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and entered her, eliciting a sharp gasp. Valkyrie's body felt on fire as his burly fingers fucked her cunt. She felt her climax building, and Thor could sense that she was close as her body began trembling, her hips bucking against his hand.

With a playful grin, the God of Thunder summoned a bit of lightning around his fingers. A tiny yet strong crackle of lightning shot from his fingers and into her pussy. The jolt ran through her cunt, and the tingle of pure energy exploding on her clit was too much to bear.

"Hghh!" Valkyrie groaned, squirting onto Thor's hand as she came. Her body writhed with satisfaction as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. As she came down from her peak, Thor removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth, tasting her juices. As he did so, he got up on his knees and climbed on top of her, placing his semi-erect cock on her bountiful lips. She opened them and accepted his member into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yes!" Thor moaned with desire as she sucked on his cock. Gripping his buttocks tightly, Valkyrie encouraged him to fuck her radiant face. She raised her head to meet his balls each time he plunged into her mouth, the tip of his penis prodding the back of her throat with every thrust. By now, he was completely hard and yearned for her other warm, wet hole.

As if reading his mind, she removed his penis from her mouth and gave him a hard shove. Thor's back had only just landed on the mattress before the alluring Asgardian warrior quickly mounted him. Her head bent back as she impaled herself upon his glistening spear, gasping as his rigid rod penetrated her. She slid herself up and down his shaft with unimpeded desire, moaning with each squat as her pussy engulfed his entire length.

The inside of Valkyrie's toned, muscular thighs squeezed hard against the outside of Thor's thighs as she rode him like she had ridden her winged steed into battle. He bucked up against her as she did so, their groins converging with resounding force. His balls slapped against her perfect ass cheeks, and her breasts jostled up and down. Her one hand braced her body up against his brawny pecs, her other vying for domination as her strong fingers gripped his thick neck just under his chin.

Thor's face grew to a deep shade of crimson from exertion and lack of air, but he continued meeting her squats with his upward thrusts, slamming his cock deep inside her every time. Finally, when he could no longer endure, he knocked her arms away and gulped down deep breaths of air.

He locked his arms around her smooth back, pinning her arms against her sides, and began ramming himself into her. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest, her eyes scrunched tightly shut in rapture as Thor pounded his cock into her tight cunt. She submitted to his will, her body limp atop his as her God of Thunder unyieldingly invaded her warm hole over and over. His thick, divine shaft fucked her deep and hard, and her body let out involuntary, rhythmic grunts. As the assault on her pussy continued, she felt a massive climax building within her slit.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked blissfully.

Valkyrie's cunt clenched forcefully against his shaft, the powerful orgasm overtaking her as the intense pleasure made her see a multitude of rainbow colors as if she were gazing at the Bifrost Bridge. Her juices flooded her pussy, leaking down his shaft and onto his ballsack. Her body heaved against his chest as she sucked in heavy gasps of air, her hair sticking to her face and his sweaty skin.

Thor allowed her a brief respite before lifting her up off himself and placing her down on her back. Then, with his muscled arms, he grabbed her thighs and spread her legs, positioning his still-hard cock at her glistening entrance. With a thrust, he pushed himself inside of her, her pussy engulfing his thick meat.

"Hghhh," she moaned as she felt Thor enter her tight hole, still extremely sensitive from her recent climax. His hands braced her her slippery thighs against his chest as he rammed ruthlessly into her. Valkyrie's ankles draped over his broad shoulders, and her hands clutched her own breasts and pinched her nipples. Thor slammed repeatedly into her soaking wet cunt, and he now neared his own orgasm. Sensing his impending climax, her dark brown eyes locked onto his.

"Cum for me, Your Majesty!" she whispered.

Her crude comment pushed him near the edge. He began jackhammering her crevice even more rapidly until he felt the end coming.

"Ughhh!" With a yell, Thor pulled out of her cunt and unleashed thick, white ropes of his cum. They shot onto her toned stomach and perfect breasts, coating her torso with his seed.

He pulled out of her, his cock now softening, and collapsed onto the bed next to her. Valkyrie scooped up strands of cum from her breasts with a cupped hand, giggling as she did so. She took the precious cargo between her fingers and let it drip slowly into her mouth, savoring each drop. A few missed their intended target and splattered onto her lips and cheek.

Sitting up, she grinned deviously. Thor raised his head from the bed and observed as Valkyrie pranced over to Loki's still-unconscious body, placing a sloppy kiss onto his upturned cheek.

A few hours later, Loki awoke in the hallway, his head throbbing from where Valkyrie had struck him. He groaned in pain and felt something strange on the side of his face. Lifting his hand to his cheek, Loki wiped off some of the sticky residue. He grimaced in disgust as he looked at his fingers, the realization of what was on his hand and face gradually dawning on him.

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers