Avenging Infidelity of Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having seen Rashmi's naked beauty beside him made his cock twitch. But he had to maintain self-restraint to achieve what was in his mind. He planted kisses on her eyes, which Rashmi had kept shut out of shame since her cunt was exposed to his view. He started kissing from her eyes and complimenting how beautiful she was. His face kissed her lips, her chin, her neck, the valley between her two hillocks, her navel and then his face came to her bushy love triangle. He rested his face there, feeling the softness of her silky pubic hairs. His fingers touched her nether lips to feel her wetness. Rashmi quivered at his caress. His face moved this way and that on her curly bushes. The damp smell there excited him making his flesh rod harder. Satpal used his hands to knead her boobs. Then suddenly, he brought his face near her boobs and started sucking her erect nipples alternately, starting with licking the brown nipples and then slowly increasing the intensity of sucking. Rashmi moaned louder. The pitch of her moans increased as he continued caressing her nude body.

Without any warning, Satpal brought his face near her feet and kissed her toes. Rashmi objected to her toes being kissed. But Satpal flattered her, "You have a lovely body. I like to kiss you from head to toes."

His lips moved sensuously on her legs, kissing almost every inch. He stretched his hands to reach her mound. While his lips were busy kissing her trunk like smooth legs, his fingers played with her pussy lips feeling her wetness, and by the time his lips were kissing her thighs, he inserted his finger inside her pussy hole. This time Rashmi almost screamed in excitement. But soon his another finger invaded her love spot and the two fingers explored her pussy hole freely to discover her clit and press it between his two fingers. Rashmi was unable to control her reaction any longer and aaahhh... uuhhuuhh escaped from her mouth. But more was there to come as Satpal completed kissing every inch of her thighs and his lips reached her nether lips. He alternately took each of her labia lips between his lips sucking them to his hearts' content. Rashmi grew restless at the way Satpal manipulated her body. She started breathing short and heaving sighs at what Satpal was doing to her. Satpal parted her labia lips with his fingers and pushed his tongue as much as he could in her love tunnel, rotating it inside to lick her walls. At last he managed to take her swollen clit in his mouth and started sucking it. The slurping sound broke the silence of the room as also Rashmi's moans that grew wild, "Oh no... whaat're u doing, Satpal. I am going to be mad. Oh my god...uuumm ...aaah...aaahh...uuuumm."

Satpal paid no heed to her words and went on performing in her pussy. Rashmi's fists clenched the bed sheet. She was moving her legs in utter excitement. Rashmi could take it no more, it was an extreme point of arousal for her. She could feel an orgasm ripping her apart. She shamelessly moaned, "Aai...oo, ooommaaah... Satpal, don't tease me any more...please take me...make me one with you...oohh...aaah..."

Satpal was restless to fuck a sexy doll like Rashmi, who was pleading to fill her brimming pussy. But he still played with her and said, "Look at my eyes, and say that you really want this so that later you do not accuse me to have taken chance of your emotional moment."

Rashmi was lying on her back and Satpal was on her. Both were naked. Rashmi opened her eyes looking deeply into his. Sexual passion made her miss the evil lurking in the eyes of Satpal. She pulled his face near her's, kissed his lips and in a seductive voice whispered, "Fill me up. I am dying to take it inside me. I have never felt that way before."

Satpal knew his prey was ready to be hunted. He slightly positioned himself on Rashmi's youthful naked body so that the bulbous pink tip of his hard dick was just touching her wet nether lips. His tongue was licking her lips, his one hand was kneading her boob while his other hand went down to her pussy to part her labia lips and his swollen glan felt the warmth of her wet tunnel. Satpal kept pressing his pelvis pushing his rod slowly in her canal. Half of his hard cock smoothly slided inside. Rashmi could feel the demon making its way and said, "Be gentle Satpal, you're too big...I am feeling stretched."

Satpal smiled and made mild attempt to push his tool further in. It was not easy, Rashmi let out a low scream of pain as the monstrous dick tried to get further inside. Satpal kept making gentle and mild efforts to push the entire length inside her cunt. That only excited Rashmi as she could feel his throbbing manhood making futile attempts for complete penetration. Rashmi hugged Satpal and whispered to his ears, "I want it fully inside me, press it harder, boss."

Satpal seemed to have been waiting for this. He raised his pelvis so that a major part of his cock came out of the love tunnel. Rashmi's face was almost displaying her frustration at his sudden withdrawal and then Satpal pushed violently and Rashmi screamed in pain as Satpal shoved his hard dick to be completely buried in her pussy. Their pubic hairs mingled. It took few moments for Rashmi to overcome the shock of violent thrust that seemed to tear her pussy apart and stretched her tender pussy muscles beyond her expectations.

When the shock and the pain subsided, Rashmi felt so grateful to Satpal. Unlike her husband Dip, she now had a lover who valued her body, her sexuality and had filled her up as never before. Rashmi kissed Satpal to reciprocate how she felt to get her love canal invaded by Satpal. It was a dreamy state for her thinking about a robust lover taking care of a neglected and sexually starved wife. She imagined how her hubby would react if he could see Rashmi with her lover. She felt her revenge against Dip had been perfectly fulfilled by her getting loved by a lover much younger than her. It reassured her of her own sexuality and her physical fitness. In her mind, she even made fun of Dip for getting involved with an older lady like Surabhi.

As Rashmi remained busy in her self-complacent thoughts, Satpal had already started in and out movement of his massive dick, like a piston, ploughing her love tunnel. Rashmi felt as if she was in heaven. It was nearly after three years that she was having sex and Satpal was indeed a marvelous lover who understood both the physiological and psychological needs of his bed partner. Rashmi had known vigorous love making with her husband even though their mating sessions were after long gaps. But the mating session that Rashmi was enjoying with Satpal was altogether different. Apart from the fact that it had the flavour and attraction of an illicit and secret affairs, Satpal knew how to arouse a woman, tease her on bed making her to want more from him. Moreover, Satpal never busied himself with the task of ploughing the love tunnel; his hands constantly moved to various sensitive parts of Rashmi's body, teasing her nipples, kneading her asses, fondling her flesh mounds, his lips and tongue licked her cheeks, her areolas, her bare arms and sweaty armpits, his fingers parted her lips, went between her teeth, and again the same fingers went down below to play with her pubic hairs, to explore the ass crack and her rectal hole.

Rashmi was almost in a different world and enjoyed the most sensitive manner in which Satpal's demonic rod of flesh and blood was ploughing her love tunnel. Sometimes slow and rhythmic, then fast, rapid and hard thrusts making her scream in ecstasy and then stopped altogether as if to allow her to recall and feel what had just preceded. So was his caress, sometimes he squeezed her nipples like a hungry beast devouring its prey and then immediately it lovingly fondled with none of previous intensity. In her mind, Rashmi thought that she was the vehicle and Satpal was the expert driver driving the vehicle through rough and smooth roads, sometimes feeling the jerks of a rough mountainous terrain and then running on smooth road.

Rashmi had lost the sense of time as her body got crushed under Satpal. He seemed to squeeze out the last drop of juice from her body as a sugarcane is crushed and it was so sweet and enjoyable that Rashmi could not decide for how long she was getting ploughed by Satpal. But Rashmi guessed it couldn't be less than an hour that her naked body was pinned on bed under the athletic body of Satpal. They hardly talked except Rashmi releasing intermittent moans and screams and a few passionate grunts of Satpal.

At one time it was so unbearable for Rashmi that she pleaded Satpal to take her to the climax. Satpal reminded her that they were not using any protection and wanted to know, "Should I really come inside you?"

Rashmi was restless by then. She said, "I will take Unwanted-72 tomorrow. So don't bother, I want to feel you flooding my pussy."

"Do you enjoy dirty sex?" Satpal asked.

"What's that?" Rashmi wanted to know.

"It's a game that some partners enjoy," replied Satpal, "Like use of dirty, abusive words about each other while making love e.g. bull, stud, bitch, slut etc."

"I never knew of it," replied Rashmi, "But I am ready to try if you like it. If we don't like it, we can stop at anytime."

Satpal immediately started the game, "You are a married lady but a hot bitch and enjoying with someone other than your hubby. Are you enjoying getting fucked?"

Rashmi picked up in equal spirit, "Even if I don't like to enjoy the horny bull will not spare. So it's better to enjoy and please the bull."

As they talked, Satpal was continuing his act of plumbing. Rashmi continued the game of dirty conversation, "The bitch is too hot. It is unbearable for her. I want the bull to satisfy her."

"The bitch has to first admit that she is the slut of the horny bull," replied Satpal.

"Ok, I admit that," replied Rashmi in equal playful mood, "I'm the hot bitch and slut of that horny bull. Now please act fast and don't keep your slut waiting."

The thrust that Satpal started was unbelievable and Rashmi moaned like a real whore and encouraged Satpal, "Yaahh, f...a...s...t.. wow... ohno...oh my god... harder...ha...r...der...faa...s...t.. aahh... don't ever sto...p aahh...f...u...c...k mee hard...."

Rashmi reached her shattering orgasm followed by Satpal. Their nude bodies were entwined like snakes as the two heavily sighed following a prolonged mating session that ended with a mind blowing orgasm. Her pussy enjoyed the jets of warm semen that Satpal spurted inside her. The cum was si much in volume that it oozed out of her pussy hole smearing her pubic hairs and inner thighs. Rashmi and Satpal remained curled up to each other nibbling each other privates and fell asleep due to great physical exhaustion both had.

When they woke up next morning both were nude and Rashmi was surprised to see that Satpal was hard again. His cock was in its massive size again threatening Rashmi for another session. This was quite unbelievable for her. With Dip, after one mating session, there was not even any discussion about sex between them. Watching the amazement in the glances of Rashmi, Satpal came near her and placed her hand on his throbbing dick to let her know how he felt at her nude presence in front of him. After the night's adventure, Rashmi was not the least hesitant to take Satpal's tool in her palms and to squeeze and caress it.

But then Rashmi did something that even Satpal did not expect. The experience of the previous night with Satpal was the most fulfilling experience of Rashmi's life. She had never known that sexual relation between a man and a woman could be that exhilarating. She felt complete as a woman. It was a vindication of her existence as a woman, a vindication of her sexuality that never found adequate response from her husband. So after caressing Satpal's erect tool, she hugged him, kissed his lips and then knelt down in front of Satpal to kiss his tool. Without any hesitation, Rashmi licked the pink bulbous tip sending new sensation in Satpal's brain.

"Wow, that's wonderful!" exclaimed Satpal.

As a gesture of her satisfaction, Rashmi said, "This demon took me to new heights of pleasure, so I wanted to express my love and gratitude to it."

Satpal hesitated for a moment and then decided to say, "It will be more pleasing if you take it in your mouth and give it a good suck."

"Ok, if that pleases the demon more," replied Rashmi quite sportingly, "But please don't come in my mouth. I don't like the sticky feeling. Moreover, the horny stud releases so huge quantity that I can't contain in my mouth and might get choked."

"Ok," said Satpal, "I hope you to suck nicely using your lips and tongue and don't bite me."

Both laughed. Rashmi took his rebellious cock in her hands and started moving her lips in its entire length. She enjoyed as Satpal grunted and shivered at the sensation her sexy lips created on his dick. Rashmi then used her tongue in circular motion to lick the pink tip and slowly moved the foreskin backward exposing the bulbous pink tip of the monster. Step by step she started swallowing the hard dick. But it was too big for her oral cavity. By the time she took three fourth of his cock in her mouth, it reached her throat. Satpal felt the difficulty she had in taking it further inside her mouth and gestured her to start sucking. As Rashmi started to take it in her mouth and bringing it out alternately, Satpal wanted to know if Rashmi had ever sucked her husband. When Rashmi gestured him that she had not taken the cock of her husband in her mouth, Satpal complimented that being her first, she proved to be a slut who was a good cock sucker too. Elated by his dirty compliment, Rashmi was sucking him more carefully to produce maximum erotic sensation in her partner. Looking at her, Satpal commented, "Just imagine how Dip would react if he saw you in this position?"

Rashmi smiled without stopping her act of sucking. Satpal was enjoying the way she was putting his cock in and out of her mouth in perfect rhythm giving him the feeling of fucking her mouth. Satpal grunted in excitement and said, "You should have given such oral service to your hubby and he would have been more interested in sexual relations with you. After all, men like the oral caress very much."

Rashmi got angry and stopping the act of sucking said in a rough way, "Don't refer to him. He is happy with the old bitch. He never asked me to suck as you did otherwise he would have got it before you. He never had time or interest in me as he ran after that old bitch."

"Leave it," said Satpal, "Let's enjoy our session."

Rashmi looked at the glistening hard cock of Satpal. It was throbbing in anticipation. It was drenched and slippery in her saliva. His precum and her saliva mingled to give it a seductive look. Satpal was really amazed at the skilful sucking that Rashmi provided and thought to himself that she was a perfect slut and need to be utilised for greater pleasure and profit. He also wondered how hard it must have been for her to spend so many years of marital life with a hubby, who was no match to her gross sexuality.

The experience of the resort opened a new horizon for Rashmi and the two would not miss an opportunity to cuddle and to have sex. Rashmi's desire for revenge against her hubby was so intense that she brought Satpal to their house during Dip's absence and had sex with Satpal on the same bed on which Dip had his illicit affairs with Surabhi. Dip had some scent of his wife's affairs but he did not bother so long his relation with Surabhi continued without any obstruction.

Rashmi's relation with Satpal became more open to many as the two never missed an opportunity to undertake short trips together. During the increasing physical intimacy that grew between the two after they shed all shames and reservations in the resort, Satpal slowly introduced Rashmi to wines, smoking, weeds and smoking joints etc. Rashmi initially didn't like these but gradually began to enjoy all the narcotics that Satpal introduced to her. The use or abuse of such substances made her sexual proclivities more erotic and colourful. In fact, under the impact of those substances, another facet of Rashmi's sexual self came out to Satpal that Rashmi was not only hot on bed but that she was shameless, wild and crazy when enjoying sexual activities after consuming any of those substances. Satpal didn't miss the opportunity and enjoyed with Rashmi in every way possible.

About a year passed since Rashmi and Satpal started enjoying physical intimacy. By then Rashmi had no reservation to spread her legs to Satpal or to spend days together with Satpal in some resort enjoying illicit relationship with him. More Rashmi enjoyed with Satpal, more she pacified herself that she was taking revenge against infidelity of her husband. The reality was that she could never forget the humiliation of Dip having his affairs with Surabhi.

During summer that year Rashmi decided to have a week long tour with Tejpal to a nearby river island that was being promoted as a tourist destination. They hired a cottage at the outskirts of the island. In the evening, Satpal and Rashmi sat outside the cottage. Satpal first made her take two pegs of whisky that made her bolder. Then he offered her weeds. So by the time it was around 9 PM, Rashmi felt like floating in the air under the impact. Cuddling with Satpal made her horny too. While sitting outside the cottage, Rashmi took off her tight jeans shorts and the sleeveless tops that she was wearing. Rashmi was only in her red bra and panty. It was dark outside. Satpal freely caressed her privates that aroused her further. Slowly Satpal took away her bra exposing her sexy flesh mounds with pointed dark nipples. By the time Rashmi took few puffs of a joint, she was almost in a state of delirium and wanted crazy sex with Satpal. Satpal pulled down her panty completely and Rashmi was naked exposing her voluptuous body. Even though the outside was dark, the flickering lights of nearby cottages emanating through window panes were enough to give Satpal a good view of her lovely boobs, her smooth beautiful thighs, and the rosy-lipped pinky slit nestled in a rich profusion of dark curls. Satpal roughly grabbed one of her boobs and started kneading it. Rashmi moaned in excitement. Satpal surveyed her nipples which were protruding in utter excitement. She is a real hot bitch - thought Satpal. Rashmi was desperate to make love and requested Satpal that they should go inside. Rashmi didn't notice that Satpal gestured someone in darkness.

A young man of about 30 years came from her back and took Rashmi's naked body on his lap and moved towards a nearby cottage. In her state of delirium, Rashmi couldn't clearly think why and where she was being taken or by whom. The man carrying her to the cottage threw her on the bed. The lights of the room were on. Rashmi saw three young men in the room but soon they disappeared and Rashmi saw Satpal in front of her.

Rashmi tried to clear her brain. She thought that she had drank too much, everything seemed so confusing. She was there to enjoy with Satpal and she didn't know who were those young men that she saw around her. She thought it was a hallucination of her brain but then she recalled that she was carried to the room on someone's lap and it was not Satpal's body. Even the room was also not the one in which she and Satpal were staying. It was all so confusing for Rashmi. More she tried to clear her brain and to understand her surrounding logically, more confused she got. There were three faces of strangers that appeared and disappeared intermittently. Rashmi asked Satpal, "Hey where are we? What happened to me? I see people around other than you and they disappear again."

Satpal went beside her, kissed her luscious lips, his hand went to her mount surrounded by wealth of curly hairs and tried to find the slit that divided her nether lips and was happy to find it dripping. Satpal said, "You took too much of puff. That's why you are confused. But tell me, don't you like to have sex now?"