Avenging Infidelity of Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satpal smiled at her, "You'll get used to it soon. Just think a middle-aged lady like you is getting cocks of young men in three holes. Keep enjoying it like a slut."

All the three men started pumping their hard throbbing dicks passionately disregarding Rashmi's initial screams of pain and her pleads to spare her. But within five to ten minutes her screams subsided and Rashmi seemed to be adjusting to the rhythm of their thrust. She looked like a fucking machine that was handling three horny males. Satpal observed her all along and was happy to see that she had started responding to the gangbang very effectively and was no longer a passive participant.

Perhaps it took about twenty minutes when the effects of joints mingled with sexual pleasure that she was getting in her mouth, asshole and cunt started showing their impacts and she started heaving and moaning like a slut crazy for sexual gratification. Her moans were muffled as the meat blocked her mouth but the gestures of her body, the way she seductively swayed her asses, the way her nipples had stiffened and hanged as she was in her hands and the way she moved downward to get the thrust of the dick in her pussy - all these only encouraged the men who were busy to gangbang her. The man below her was upheaving his scrotum at rapid alternate rhythms so that his throbbing cock could meet Rashmi's swollen clit. The man fucking her mouth held her head tightly and was giving rapid to and fro thrusts. Her lips and tongue created effect of sensual velvet on his hard dick. The man in her asshole was kneading her boobs like a beast and thrusting his demonic cock in and out of her rectum.

The man in her mouth came first discharging his huge load in her mouth. The volume of his come was so large that even by swallowing, Rashmi couldn't control its overflow and the sticky semen drooled out of her mouth smearing her cheeks and chin. The man fucking her cunt was second to come. It was so ecstatic that Rashmi collapsed on the man below her as her vaginal walls received the shots of his warm cum and her clit got drenched by his load. The man fucking her ass got more brutal as he noticed that Rashmi was done with two other men. Rashmi had also fully concentrated on what was done to her rectal hole and in excitement shouted, "Aahhh... don't stop...please do it harder... oh my god...please don't stop...aaahh... aahh...uumm...I'm in heaven."

More Rashmi moaned like a possessed woman harder thrusts did she receive in her ass till the man went stiff and her asshole was flooded by his thick cum. The four of them lay exhausted on bed. Satpal asked Rashmi, "How was your gangbang experience?"

Rashmi admitted that though painful at the start she enjoyed it. The same night the three men gangbanged her two more times with the men changing their positions and penetrating in the holes they had not explored earlier. By the morning, when Rashmi awoke, she was beside Satpal and the three young men had already left. Rashmi felt the pain in her body caused by the gangbang she faced thrice during the previous night. Rashmi wanted to know about three young men who had gangbanged her. Satpal told her, "Forget them, if you have enjoyed it, you will never have scarcity if men willing to give you such pleasure."

There was something in Satpal's voice that made Rashmi say, "For once it was ok, but I don't want it to be repeated. What do you mean when you say that there will be no scarcity of men?"

Satpal laughed like a villain and said, "It's not what you want, it's what I want that you will do. All your slutty activities have been recorded and hence on, whenever I ask you will participate in gangbang to any group I invite. Else your videos of enjoying group sex with like a whore will go to your hubby and your colleagues."

Rashmi looked at Satpal in utter shock at what he said and knew that she had fallen in a trap by becoming sexually intimate to Satpal in her bid to avenge the infidelity of her husband. But she knew there was no escape from the dirty pond dug by her own folly. She wanted to plead in a soft and submissive voice with Satpal to strike a compromise. But Satpal commanded her to provide oral service to his member. Reluctantly, Rashmi opened his zip and took his hard cock in her mouth and then suddenly Satpal caught her by the hair and turned her face and was telling two strangers, who appeared in the room out of nowhere, "This is my private slut, hope you saw how she served me. She will also serve you."

Rashmi knew her future had been fixed by Satpal, who would hire her out to sex starved men and she could hardly do anything for the fear of getting exposed.