Avenging Infidelity of Husband

Story Info
Angry at hubby's infidelity the wife falls a victim.
11.7k words
4.13
18k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

Rashmi was 40 years with a moderate figure. She was married for last 14 years and was more or less happy with her husband Dip, who is around 50. Their only son, Raj, who was then 13 years old was studying in a residential school.

Rashmi and Dip were both working in two separate companies. Though Dip was a good lover on bed, who could raise Rashmi to a new height in love making, he had sexual drive far below normal. Even immediately after their marriage, the couple never had sex on daily basis. Once in a while, he would make love to vigorously and then for about a week or more he would not ask for physical intimacy.

This frustrated Rashmi as during the initial years she used to long for crazy sex with her husband. But her cravings became lower as within a year she conceived and in the following year gave birth to their son. Slowly Rashmi adjusted herself to the low libido of her husband and intermittent sex they had. After all, whenever they made love, it was wild and vigorous even though sometimes it was after a gap of more than a month too. Though Dip avoided physical proximity, he used to take care of Rashmi in every other matter like a loving husband.

By the time their son was about two years old, Dip became completely cold about sexual matters just in contrast to his wife. Even though intermittently, Rashmi longed for sex with Dip, to be one with him physically and to enjoy vigorous love making sessions with him as the couple had in the past. However, Dip became so disinterested in sexual matter that it hurt the self-esteem of Rashmi to suggest or hint about her desire to be physically united with Dip.

There was no disruption in their relationship except that sex was totally absent. By the time Raj started going to school at 3+ years, both Dip and Rashmi became busy with their careers and bringing up their son. Rashmi too stopped bothering about lack of physical relation between the two of them because except on that count there was nothing to complaint against Dip. He performed his duties well as a responsible father and husband. He regularly kept in touch with his parents and in-laws. Except for the sexual relationship between two of them, he was so dutiful that Rashmi couldn't raise a finger against him.

When she was 38 yrs old, something unexpected shattered her world. The company in which she work had about 70+ staff of various categories. Rashmi was quite close to some of her colleagues, except a junior officer named Satpal, who was around 26 years when he had joined the company. Satpal was junior to Rashmi both in age and service. Though he was always jolly and full of humour, she didn't like him from the beginning due to his flirting nature. She found him to be of cowboy type, an easy go lucky attitude always distinguished him. He never knew to be serious and without bothering about the age of female employees, he flirted with all. Many of Rashmi's female colleagues liked Satpal and there were rumours about some even going to bed with him.

From the beginning, Rashmi never gave Satpal any chance to be closer to her. He tried to flirt with her also even though she was older than him by at least ten years. Finding rather cold treatment from her and finding that she was not charmed by his smart ways of impressing the opposite gender, Satpal avoided gossiping with Rashmi though he never spared a chance to flirt. However, the formal relation of Hi and halo was there as colleagues.

Three years back, during winter, office staff where Rashmi worked had a picnic. It was a office picnic and family members did not join it. Dip was at home. Much to Rashmi's dislike, she had to travel in the same car with Satpal.

Fortunately, Satpal did not start flirting and he looked quite serious. It was very unusual for his nature. After they travelled for about twenty minutes, Rashmi asked him the reason of his being in serious mood. He hesitated and then said, "I don't know if I should share this with you, you might take it otherwise."

"What is it?" Rashmi asked.

"Forgive me, if I'm outstepping my boundary..." Satpal paused few seconds and continued, "As I was coming to office, I decided to fill up the tank and was waiting in the fuel station near your house. As I was coming out of the fuel station, I saw your husband, Mr. Dip driving his car towards home..."

As he paused again, Rashmi asked, "So what?"

"Forgive me," said Satpal, "If I hurt you... there was an elderly lady beside him and the two were sitting very intimately..."

Rashmi smiled at him. It was a favourite trick of Satpal to tease lady colleagues by telling them fake news of having seen their husbands with some other lady. But that day his facial appearance was not in light and joking mood. As Rashmi examined his face to detect signs of mischievous joke, Satpal said in a seriously concerned voice, "This is not my usual method of teasing a lady. There was something between them that made me to inform you about it."

Rashmi didn't believe what Satpal said. It was too far fetched for Dip to have an extramarital affairs. Still she laughingly asked, "Can you describe the woman he had with him?"

The description that Satpal gave matched with one of the elderly lady colleagues of Dip. Her name was Surabhi, and she was senior, both in age and service to Dip. Dip had told Rashmi after marriage that when he had joined this job, he had a crush on Surabhi. Surabhi also liked him but for some reasons their relationship was shattered and she married someone else. But Dip also told his wife that he and Surabhi were not on talking terms for years after their break up and then after about 7 or 8 years they resumed talking to each other and were on friendly terms.

They sometimes visited Surabhi's house and in turn, Surabhi with her husband and son also sometimes visited Dip and Rashmi. In their absence, however, Rashmi teased Dip and referred to Surabhi as his "ex". Dip didn't mind about it. So when Satpal told about it, Rashmi just laughed away and enjoyed the picnic without being bothered about the possibility of Dip's extramarital affairs with Surabhi. Satpal also didn't discuss it anymore as there was no such response from Rashmi's end as expected by him.

On return from picnic that evening, Dip told Rashmi that Surabhi had come to their house that day with some official matter and though Dip had requested for tea, she left after about half an hour as Rashmi was not at home. There was nothing to be angry or suspicious about it, but something bothered Rashmi. If Surabhi had come of her own for official matter, how did Satpal see her and Dip in intimate position on his way! Either Satpal saw Surabhi near their house and exaggerated it to include Dip in his story to tease Rashmi or Dip was not telling the truth. Rashmi decided not to tell Dip about what Satpal had told her.

Things would have settled down normally. But two days later, in the morning the domestic hand informed that she was sick and wouldn't be able to come. Dip told Rashmi that he would take care of their breakfast and tiffin so that Rashmi could continue with cleaning the household. It was their habit that if not other rooms, bedrooms were to be cleaned and kept tidy every day.

Rashmi accordingly started sweeping the bedroom. As she was sweeping, a little triangular piece of some pouch came out from under the bed at the tip of the broom. She wouldn't have even noticed it but one side of it was bright and dazzling like the piece of an aluminium foil under the light. Rashmi wondered what it was neither she or Dip had the habit of throwing anything outside the waste paper basket. Out of curiosity, Rashmi picked up the little piece and looked at the reverse. The reverse was dark coloured and only two alphabets were there - "ce".

In a bid to find out what pouch it was, Rashmi smelled the little piece and immediately from the pungent smell of chocolate that emanated from the piece, she recognised that was the piece of packet that contained a chocolate flavoured condom of Manforce brand.

There was obviously no reason for it to be in their bedroom since she and Dip hadn't have sex in last three years. Rashmi grew more suspicious - did Dip had sex with Surabhi? Otherwise why and how the edge of a condom pouch could come in the bedroom? But then she couldn't say it conclusively as she knew Dip as sexually cold. Rashmi couldn't ask anything about it directly to Dip either.

Suspicion, once starts, multiplies itself. Rashmi felt angry, depressed and disgusted to imagine her hubby making love to an elderly lady on their marital bed and cheating his wife. Rashmi hadn't have sex with him for years as he was rather disinterested in sexual matters and he was enjoying sex at the back of his wife and that too with an elderly colleague, who was older than Rashmi and even Dip. But she was not sure if Dip was really involved in an extramarital affairs with Surabhi.

When Rashmi attended office that day, Satpal could guess her distraught mood, however she might try to appear normal. At lunch time, Satpal approached her like a good friend and well wisher and said, "I hope your distraught mood is not due to what I said that day about your husband."

"No, not at all," Rashmi faked laughter, "It is actually about missing a pair of earrings, which are missing from my home or got misplaced."

But Satpal did not seem to believe her reply though he avoided saying any further about her mood. Rashmi didn't know what to do and finally after a month of mental tensions over it, she confided to Satpal about her doubts. Satpal assured to get her doubts cleared by engaging a private detective agency. Satpal took her to the agency, talked to them and about three months later, Satpal came to Rashmi with the report of the agency.

The report shattered her world completely. It confirmed Dip's liaison with Surabhi, who was three to five years older than Dip. The agency also handed over a few brief video footages of Dip and Surabhi during their intimacy. One of them captured Dip going down on Surabhi and she moaning in ecstasy. There was another with Dip humping on her, both naked, and Surabhi was begging to get drilled harder. They also handed over records of some telephonic conversations between Dip and Surabhi that clearly revealed the amorous relationship they were enjoying at the back of their spouses. The every details of hotel and resorts they visited during the last few months, the suites they booked in fake names were there.

Rashmi was about to break down in depression, shock and humiliation. But Satpal stood beside her, consoling her, encouraging her and asking her to be strong. Rashmi wanted to charge Dip directly about his illicit affairs with his colleague, but Satpal prevented me reminding me that it could have serious repercussions on the life of our son and also on the wards of Surabhi apart from bringing public disgrace on both the families.

Satpal helped Rashmi to face the crisis boldly, to fight back emotionally. He also suggested to ignore Dip completely and enjoy her own life in her own way. However, Rashmi couldn't reconcile herself to the insult that her husband, who showed no interest in physical intimacy with Rashmi, inflicted on her by having sexual relationship with a lady older than him. Moreover, she just hated to even think that my husband was mating with another woman on her bed.

It was at this juncture of mental turmoil that Satpal ignited in Rashmi the fire of revenge against the infidelity of her husband and encouraged her to lead a life of her own choice. Rashmi, who earlier disliked Satpal, began depending on him more and more, taking him into confidence for advice. Slowly, Rashmi even started responding to his flirts in equally flirting manner.

Things soon started changing. Though Dip and Rashmi lived in the same house as husband and wife, they were drifting away from each other further. Previously, it was just physical, now it became psychological too.

Satpal finally convinced Rashmi to go out with him to lunch and dinner whenever both were free and did undertake a weekend tour with him to avenge against Dip. Without least reservation, she told Dip about their trip who simply wished her a pleasant trip.

The fact that her going out with another man didn't bother her husband made Rashmi weep secretly and she decided to take revenge.

###

Rashmi's first trip with Satpal to a nearby resort was a memorable one. He had booked two separate rooms in the resort for two of them and Rashmi felt much relieved for that. Though he flirted a lot, it was never bordering anything about sex or physical intimacy. Rashmi and Satpal enjoyed trekking, swimming, boating etc. It was such a nice trip that thereafter almost every weekend, Rashmi and Satpal started going out on short trips. Much to her own surprise Rashmi's earlier aversion to Satpal was gone and she started liking him. Dip knew about their regular trips but did not object. Rashmi felt that it was his own infidelity that left no scope for Dip to object.

During one such short trip with Satpal to a nearby tourist resort, they attended a dance program organised for the tourists in the evening. They watched for sometimes while sipping beer and when Satpal invited Rashmi to join him on the dance floor, she unhesitatingly nodded to his proposal. There were many pairs dancing on the floor and Rashmi and Satpal also joined the crowd. As they danced, Rashmi could feel Satpal's hands first at her back, then on her asses. After sometime his hand encircled Rashmi's waist. As they danced in face to face position, Satpal pulled her closer to his body and she could feel his boner against her thigh muscles. Instead of being offended, a peculiar gratification ran through her. Dip might not get attracted to Rashmi but she was still capable of making young people like Satpal get hard on. Rashmi didn't tell anything to Satpal and went on dancing feeling his boner on various muscles of her body. Years of sexual starvation from Dip and the pricks of the boner of Satpal made her drip uncontrollably between the thighs. They danced for about an hour, then had their dinner and sat in the garden with drinks.

When it was time to retire to bedrooms, Satpal embraced her, his hand encircling her lovingly and guided her to her bedroom. It was the first time since trip started that Satpal had hugged Rashmi like that. She had become slightly tipsy after the drink and enjoyed supporting her against his strong and stout body. They had their rooms adjacent to each other in the resort. Satpal entered in her room with Rashmi, made her sit comfortably on bed and for the first time held her face in his hand and said, "Ok, let's sleep now. If you need anything just call me. Good night."

Satpal held her face for sometime more in his hands, looking deeply into Rashmi's eyes. His looks had an hypnotising effect on Rashmi, who looked at Satpal expectantly. Satpal lowered his face a bit towards her face and whispered, "You are looking marvellous."

Rashmi was in a state of trance. Her thin lips were parted as she was expecting a kiss. Satpal was an experienced player. He said in a whispering voice, "You've lips that resemble petals of a pink rose, soft and tender. May I kiss them?"

That was actually a useless question and the answer was too obvious and known to both of them. Rashmi didn't reply, she simply stood up from her sitting position taking her face near the face of Satpal and Satpal's lips came down on hers and touched them like feathers. The gentle feather like touch of his lips ignited the fire in Rashmi. She pulled Satpal's face towards her, showering kisses and started sucking his lips passionately. Satpal was just waiting for that moment and he too started sucking her lips. Theirs lips got locked. Soon his tongue went inside Rashmi's mouth and was playing with her. Sexually starved over the years, the intimate kiss added to the raging sexual desires in Rashmi. Satpal had used those intimate to grope Rashmi's bare arms, nape, navel and boobs under her dress. Satpal gently lifted Rashmi on his arms and kissed on her forehead. Rashmi was wearing a sleeveless tops. Satpal's face descended between her flesh mounds and sniffed. He slowly carried her to the bed and asked, "Will you mind if we spend the night together?"

Rashmi was in no state to refuse or deny. So Satpal having received her silent consent locked the door and the two laid on the same bed. Satpal renewed vigorous kissing to which Rashmi too responded. Very deftly Satpal inserted his hand inside her tops and was sensuously moving his fingers around her boobs. Rashmi enjoyed every act of Satpal and was moaning now and then in excitement. As Satpal kept caressing Rashmi, he slowly removed her tops and unhooked her bra. He started sucking her nipples moving his tongue intermittently round the dark areola of her boobs. His one hand was lovingly fondling her boobs. For Rashmi, such sexual caress of her private parts seemed to be an experience from the previous birth and she enjoyed the caress so much that she moaned continuously.

Rashmi did not even object when Satpal's hand made its way through her salwar to reach her abdomen, and then went inside her panty to touch her hairy mound. But her salwar string was too tightly tied and Satpal did not find it comfortable to put his hands in her mound without unknotting the string of her salwar. But when Satpal unknotted the salwar string and was trying to push down the salwar and panty to expose her quim, Rashmi objected, "Let's not go further, it's not right."

Satpal stopped immediately and started convincing Rashmi and arguing that since her husband was enjoying with someone else, there was nothing wrong if Rashmi too enjoyed with someone else. But he said that if Rashmi was not willing to enjoy with him, he would not insist. Satpal had fuelled Rashmi's sense of deprivation by her husband. Satpal argued for a long time about Rashmi's own mental and physical needs as she was deprived by her husband. After listening to his arguments, Rashmi finally asked Satpal, "You want to say that it won't be wrong on my part, if I enjoy with someone other than Dip?"

"It won't be wrong," assured Satpal again, "If you like the person you are enjoying with. You too have every right to live your own life like Dip."

Everytime the name of Dip was uttered, it created fresh desire in Rashmi to avenge his infidelity, to give a befitting reply to Dip's neglecting her. Her sense of humiliation at Dip's liaison with an elderly lady wanted to find a befitting reply by establishing a similar relationship with someone younger to her, and Satpal was the right person. Satpal knew very well what was in her mind and he repeatedly referred to Dip and Rashmi's deprivation to instigate her latent passions for an exciting illicit relationship that would sayisfy her own physical cravings and desire for revenge against her husband.

In the next twenty minutes, Satpal convinced Rashmi to take off all her clothes. Rashmi was completely naked in front of Satpal then and Satpal wondered at her beauty. Even at forty, Rashmi had a nice shape of her body. Her 34c boobs were toned and had not sagger. Her nipples were grey and erect. She had smooth and well shaped thighs. Her mound was covered with dark curly bushes. Her nether lips were glistening by her own love juice. Her asses were big, 36 to be precise and she had a slim waist of 32. Her thin lips were extremely sexy. Satpal found her voluptuous and wondered why her husband was not interested to have sex with the owner of such a voluptuous body. Satpal was dying since they had danced together to put his hard flesh rod inside her. But he decided to go slow so that Rashmi didn't feel offended. Satpal, though unmarried, had experiences of taking many ladies to bed and knew that each one had their own preferences and choices. He wanted to make sure what Rashmi actually wanted from her partner on bed. He had a big plan about Rashmi. This lady colleague of his had neglected and ignored him for long. It was her husband's infidelity that brought Rashmi nearer to him. Earlier when Satpal flirted with her, Rashmi not only responded in a cool manner, she even insulted him before others for his flirting nature. It was time for Satpal to settle his accounts with Rashmi. But before anything he wanted to make Rashmi his whore in every sense. So he had to proceed slowly.

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers