Average High School Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a break in her speaking so I cautiously said, "Um, you're free to wait for the project to finish-"

"Fat lot of good that does me, since I want this done now!" she said, her ire still mostly directed at her friend.

She had looked over at me as she said it, though, and now she looked back and forth between me and her friend. "Oh now there's an idea. You, boy, you have a cock, right?"

"What?"

"It's a simple question. Do you have a cock or not?" she said.

I wanted to object again but my brain interrupted. College girl, asking about your cock.

"Yeah, yeah I have one," I said.

"Excellent," she said and dropped her bag but held onto the mess of material in her other hand.

She walked up to me fast and was suddenly right in my face. She moved forward a little slower and I thought she might be going in for a kiss, but her head went to the side. I thought hug, but her arms didn't move. Then she started whispering.

"This is gonna get a little weird and a lot sexy. I think it'd be fun for you and us but it's completely your call. I run the show, you play along. Absolutely no pressure, but you have to tell me yes or no right now."

The rational part of my brain wanted to ask so many questions but most of my head was still focused on the words "College girl" and "cock". "Sexy" had been added after her little whispered speech.

"Yes," I finally said.

"Sweet. Remember 'Marshmallow'. If you want out, just say 'Marshmallow,'" she said.

Her hand went to my pants and undid them faster than I thought I could, then she tugged them and my boxers down, exposing my cock. Despite her whispering in my ear and my brain being fixated on her asking about my cock, I wasn't particularly aroused, at least physically. Still, her hand wrapped around my flaccid member and squeezed it, drastically increasing the blood flow.

"Well, cunt," she said, calling to her friend, "since you couldn't make me one, I guess I'll have to make this one work."

"But Mistress I'm gay!" the smaller woman whined.

"I'm going to fuck you, cunt!" the girl near me snapped, "I would have done it with a fake cock if you'd given me one, but this one is the only one around, and I'm done waiting! Do you want to fuck someone else?"

"No Mistress," she replied with her head down.

"Good. Now I have to strap my cock on."

I got a slight clue when the tall woman told me about "marshmallow," but the "Mistress" the redhead used finally clued me into what was going on; I'd heard of 50 Shades, and seen some things online. The woman standing next to me and grabbing my rapidly hardening cock was the domme, and her submissive was sitting in the chair. Also based on what she said, I took another look at the object being printed and recognized some distinctly penile elements to the shape.

My attention snapped back to my own cock when she lifted it and the sack and began fitting it through a narrow opening in the tangle of fabric she held. As she unfurled it I realized I was right about the harness part. My cock and balls fit through a narrow hole at the crotch section, somewhat to my surprise, and there wasn't a lot of pinching either.

"Hold that in place," the tall woman said, firmly but with nothing like the venom she aimed at her sub.

"Yes Mistress?" I said with a bit of a smirk.

Her head snapped up and her eyes seemed to flare, which wiped the smirk off my face. She leaned in.

"Do that again and I will take you up on it," she said. I just nodded and decided to keep my mouth shut.

Then she stepped back and pulled off her shirt, letting her pants drop to the floor a moment later. The pant legs were apparently loose enough that she was able to get her combat boots through them, and they ended up being the only thing she wore. I was struck by her naked body, thin though it was and with minimal curves, but more interesting were the tattoos she sported. I couldn't make out her neck tattoo before, but now it was clear; a black panther or leopard's head was tattooed on her neck, with the body coming down her chest. The forepaws of the cat curled around and under her small breasts, making them pop.

Down below, a Bengal Tiger's head started below her navel and covered most of her crotch, including the upper parts of her thighs. She spread her legs just a bit and I realized the way she had the tattoo done, her pussy was framed by the tiger's open mouth.

She raised an eyebrow at me, clearly aware I'd been ogling her and now waiting for my impression. "That's really cool," I said.

She smirked and walked up to me to whisper, "If you'd done like you were supposed to and said 'nice pussy,' I might have let you have it. Now let's see how compatible your belt is with this harness."

I didn't have a lot of time to curse myself for apparently missing my chance with the nude domme before I felt my fallen pants shift around my ankles. Her head now in proximity to my crotch got my cock even harder, but she wasn't paying attention to it just then. Instead I heard her say "close enough."

She stood, and then suddenly her body pressed against me. I felt the points of her nipples through my shirt and her warm hips settling against my bare ass. I oddly felt like this was the most intimate experience I'd had with a woman in my life to that point.

The "belt" of the harness suddenly tightened and I heard and felt the domme fiddling with the straps. When she was done, we were belted together at the waist.

"I've got my cock on now, cunt. Get over here!"

She stood up and took a step when the domme barked, "You know better than that."

The girl stopped and with her head down. She dropped to all fours and began crawling over. She was about fifteen feet away so I could see her approach. She didn't scurry on her hands and knees; she made it seductive. Her ass undulated up, down, and to the side as she moved, and she held her arms far enough apart that I could clearly see her breasts sway back and forth under the pink top.

"I think it'll do my cock good to see your body as you crawl, cunt," the domme said.

The girl stopped and sat back on her heels, then slowly brought her tube top up. Her breasts held on, creating a lot of cleavage from below until gravity won over and they dropped, bouncing and jiggling as they fell. She had large round breasts with small pink nipples, both of which were crinkled and hard. She dropped her skirt too, but quickly got back down on all fours. As she dropped back to her hands I watched her breasts move and realized the round shape on them didn't really change.

"First time seeing fake breasts in person?" the domme whispered to me.

I nodded. I didn't care if they were fake; they still looked great on the girl, not at all like the tightly stretched "globe under the nipple" look you saw on some porn stars.

When she finally reached me, she knelt on her heels again and spread her legs, displaying herself. Despite her treatment, her pussy was swollen and I could see her inner lips parted below the landing strip of hair that proved her color was genuine.

"Use your mouth to get me ready," the domme said.

"But-"

"NOW, Cunt!" the domme snapped.

The girl looked at my rigid tool hesitantly. I almost spoke up and told them that I was already about as hard as I was going to get, between the domme pressing her body against me and the seductive show that her sub provided when she crawled over, but I'd already learned the less I said the better.

She reached up hesitantly and ran her fingers along the underside of my shaft, making me flex and raise the whole thing. Then she wrapped her hand around me, gripping much looser than the domme had. She slowly stroked back and forth, moving the skin with her hand and barely getting her first finger past the ridge of my head.

That continued for a minute or so until the domme said, "Use your mouth, cunt."

The redhead looked like she was going to protest again, but she stopped, probably after some sort of glare from her Mistress. She stroked me a few more times, faster, and then rose up.

Her lips split and she moved forward to kiss the head of my cock. As she did, I felt her tongue flicking at my slit, stimulating the nerves just under the ridge and sending a frission of pleasure up through my spine as I hissed in surprise.

She pushed farther until her lips came over the ridge on the head of my cock. Then she bounced her head back and forth, running her lips back over ridge. Meanwhile her tongue swirled completely around my head.

I suddenly found myself on the verge of cumming and I began to think her hesitation and protests about interacting with my cock were false. Or, if she actually didn't like cocks, she was an absolute blowjob prodigy.

"Uhhh," I groaned out, trying to figure out how to communicate my impending orgasm but the domme picked up on my distress.

"Give the balls some attention, cunt! Leave my shaft alone," she said.

The sub pulled her mouth off my head and started bathing my balls with her tongue while holding my shaft in a tight grip. Again, if she actually had problems interacting with my cock she was doing a good job fooling me. Then again, I supposed a lot of actresses in movies didn't always get along with the love interests they shared a screen with.

Either way she was going to town on my testicles like she was checking for lumps with her tongue. At the same time, her fierce grip on my shaft, with no movement, backed me off the edge quite well.

"Get the chair, cunt, and you know how to move."

The redhead moved away from my crotch and turned. Crawling away, her ass did figure eights in front of me, the pale globes shifting back and forth. At times the lips of her pussy would peek through her thighs too and every so often there would be a hint of the pucker between her cheeks. As she moved away, the domme pushed a bit and we shuffled forward in an awkward waddle that almost made me laugh, but I didn't want to do anything that might shatter the situation I'd been dragged into.

The sub pushed the chair ahead of her as she crawled back and then she knelt next to it, spreading her legs and displaying herself like before. This time the hair above her slit was a bit darker and the fluorescent lights showed the skin around her pussy glistened with moisture.

"You look horny, slut? Are you horny for your Mistress?" the domme asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, please."

"You will get on the chair and present yourself to me. You better line yourself up carefully, because I'm sticking my cock in whatever hole is most convenient," she said.

The sub looked at me again nervously, "Mistress, I-"

"Do you remember what it's like to be fucked in the ass dry, cunt?" the domme said, cutting off whatever she was about to say.

My own ass puckered up at the thought of this woman doing anything to it, and it seemed as though it was something the sub had experienced. She quickly scrambled up and positioned herself backward on the office chair. She spread her legs as much as she could so her shins pressed against the armrests, and arched her back, pushing her ass out toward me.

For some reason it only hit me right then that I was about to fuck this girl. I mean, practically speaking the domme was using me as a proxy to fuck her, but either way it was my cock going into this girl. The two of us shuffled forward until the tip of my cock pressed against an ass cheek. The redhead immediately raised herself so my cock was no longer level with her ass and more with the top of her thigh.

I was completely unsure what to do, but the domme was on top of things. She grabbed my wrists and, to my shock, brought them around behind her, placing them firmly on her ass cheeks. Then she reached around my arms and grabbed hold of my cock. She stroked it a few times, then lined it up and shuffled us forward.

The tip slid along wetness for a second, then there was an opening. A very wet, amazingly hot opening the head sank into. I couldn't help letting out a little groan at the same time the redhead emitted a kind of squeak. Confident she'd found her target, the domme moved her hands to the redhead's hips, pushing me forward as she did.

My cock sank into the warm embrace of her pussy. She wasn't amazingly tight but it was more than enough for me to feel her walls gripping me, the wetness coating my rod and the heat almost burning. The domme pulled more and we moved forward a bit as the rolling chair slid back. My hips bounced into her ass as the redhead let out a full moan. That accomplished, we stayed motionless for a while.

"Please Mistress," the redhead said finally. I could feel her muscles twitching around me as she tried to move, but the domme had a solid grip on her hips and wasn't letting her budge.

"Oh now you want this?" the domme asked, "You were all hesitant about me using my cock a minute ago but now you're begging like a whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, please, Mistress. I'm your whore, please fuck your whore."

"You're not a whore; I'd never pay you," the domme said, "You're a cunt! You know what happens to cunts? They get fucked!"

I was paying attention enough to sort of guess what was coming, but the aggressiveness of the domme still threw me off. The belt she'd secured around both of us was tight, but there was still some give to it, so when she reared back and tried to slam forward she actually slapped her hips into my ass because I didn't move far or fast enough.

The domme wanted this redhead fucked.

When I finally matched what she wanted, I was pulling myself almost completely out of the girl and then slamming home hard enough that I felt a sting in my hips. At first it worried me, but the redhead was all for it. Her moans echoed around the deserted lab and I could feel her juices coating my shaft and balls as I drilled her at the domme's direction. It was also awakening some sort of primal, primitive feeling in me, maybe harkening back to the "drag a girl back to your cave" era of the species.

Soon I was actually pulling the domme forward with the speed and force of my strokes, and I sped up more, slapping into the girl's ass and watching the skin ripple from the impacts as I plowed her.

"Mistress!" the girl cried out, "Mistress!"

"Fucking cum you worthless cunt!"

I really hoped the offices next door were vacant because the girl sounded like she was being murdered. Her walls clamped down and I had to slow down because it took more effort to push into her, though it felt three times as good. Soon her pussy pulsed with the aftershocks of the orgasm and it felt like a massager on my cock. I dug my fingers into the domme's ass as I felt my own orgasm rising.

"Cunt! Get on the floor and look at my cock!"

She almost knocked the chair over in her haste to dismount. The shock of cold air on my cock reinforced how wet she'd gotten, but then the domme's hand wrapped around me. She started giving me a quick, rough handjob with her sub's juices as lube. It wouldn't have worked for long, I don't think, but I was so close she could have used sandpaper.

I closed my eyes and groaned as my orgasm hit. It felt like the muscles in my cock cramped it was so intense. I know I felt at least three good shots of jizz come out before the force abated. As I shuddered through the last bits of it, the domme held my cock firmly and didn't go anywhere near the head, telling me she'd had some experience with male organs before too.

"Clean me off, cunt," she ordered.

I braced for that tingle when my cock gets touched and it's oversensitive, but the redhead knew her stuff. She gently licked on the underside of my deflating shaft a few times before taking the head back in her mouth. It was only then I actually looked down and took her in. She had a few ropes of cum splattered on her face and hair. I actually felt my eyes widen in shock that the domme had given her a facial. Also, with the benefit of post-nut clarity, I again couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen her before somewhere.

"That's enough, cunt," the domme said, "now put your clothes on and wait for me outside."

The redhead got up and walked over to where her tube top and skirt lay, but she moved past them to the box of tissues next to the printer.

"What do you think you're doing, cunt?" she snapped.

The redhead looked back, worried. "My face, Mistress-"

"Is covered in the gift I gave you. If I gave you a necklace would you bunch it up and throw it away?" the domme snapped.

"No Mistress," she said, looking crestfallen.

"Put your clothes on and stand outside. And for thinking of getting rid of my present, if anyone asks to see your tits or pussy, you show them. Now go before I make you stand out there naked!"

"Scurried" is the only word I could think of for how the girl moved putting her clothes back on and hurrying out the door. While she did that, the domme separated us and got my belt undone from her harness.

"Okay, sorry, that was intense, I got carried away a bit there. Are you okay? You doing all right?"

I was taken aback as the domme suddenly sounded concerned and her voice was much softer. As a result I just sort of stammered my reply, "Yeah, I...I mean that was great."

The woman (who somehow was already dressed) came up and put her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to look her in the eye. "Don't give me macho alpha guy bullshit, kid. That was an intense scene and I know some of it confused the shit out of you. You don't have to be okay with it just because you got laid. Honestly. Are. You. Okay?"

I let out a breath and suddenly felt exhausted, to the point where I shuddered. The domme woman held me a little tighter as my breath got back under control.

Finally I said, "I...I think I'm okay. She...I mean I could feel it, obviously, but she really likes that? Being called a-"

"Cunt, yeah. She's got a lot of sub and a bit of a humiliation kink to her. She's probably on the verge of another orgasm right now, thinking about what would happen if someone actually asked to see her tits."

"But I mean...someone could assault her!" I said.

"This isn't that rough of a neighborhood, kid. And even if there are people walking around out there, what are the chances a stranger's going to walk up to a girl and just ask to see her tits?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Okay, yeah, I suppose that's a point. Um, I feel like I should know your names at least?"

She smiled and went to gather her bag. "I go by Max, usually. The girl out there is Charlie, not that I call her that often."

"Oh. Where's she from?" I asked.

"Kansas, I think? I'm not sure exactly," Max replied.

"Huh," I said. The name and her home state were both completely foreign to me.

As I was briefly lost in thought, Max walked back up to me and handed me a card. "That's got my cell on it. Seriously, if you are bothered by anything about tonight, call me. I...well honestly I probably shouldn't have roped you into this. I don't really know what I was thinking, so if you're bothered by it I can talk it over with you. Or if you don't want to talk to me I can put you in touch with someone else. Now I've got to go collect a cum-covered girl and take her home."

She walked away. Before she got to the door I remembered her job. "What about-"

I cut myself off as I looked over at the print station and saw the printer was clear. When I looked back at the door, Max had the orange-colored plastic phallus in her hand waving back and forth.

We smiled at each other, then she said, "Oh, if you're trying to figure out where you know her from, look down the street."

She left and I looked down at the card. The company name on it was just "Max Consulting," and there was nothing to indicate it was secretly an escort service or a club. The promised phone number was on the front, and the back had nothing. I slid it into my pocket.