Average High School Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-=-=-=-=-=-

CC was nowhere to be found when I got to school Monday but Amy was obviously waiting for me. She initially dashed toward me but then she got a pained look on her face and slowed, finally waiting for me to come up to her. When I did, I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her. I didn't go for a full-on makeout, just a tender but firm kiss on the lips. As I did, I felt her relax in my arms, but when I pulled back I saw tears.

"Hey, what is it?" I asked.

"I just...after what you sent..." she stammered.

I hugged her again, partly for comfort but honestly hugging her felt really nice. "I'm sorry," I said, "We need to talk, seriously, but it's nothing like that."

"Okay," she said, "I just...my stepmom always tried to have 'girl talk' with me and she harped on the idea that whoever I gave my virginity to would break up with me within a week. She said it wasn't my fault, it's just how guys were, and virgin girls are always a notch on someone's belt."

"Charming," I said.

"I wish we could talk now but I have to help Mrs. Bedi before first period."

"Oh, what kind of help?" I asked, putting an exaggerated leer in my voice that gets Amy to roll her eyes and laugh.

"Just some admin stuff. Remember things only get wild and horny around you and CC. Where is she, anyway?" Amy asked.

"I don't know," I replied, taking out my phone. I sent her a DM getting out of my car but I didn't even see a read notice.

Unfortunately my theory that the weirdness was winding down got blown away immediately and almost literally. Gym was first thing that morning and nothing gets the blood pumping in a particular direction like a track session interrupted by a storm. It was one of those lightning quick thunderstorms where everything seems fine, then it gets dark as night, then the sky just opens up and thunder roars. Of course we ran inside but not before the downpour did enough to turn the plain white T-shirts of the girls totally transparent. I and everyone else got first-hand knowledge of the size and shape of most of the girls' breasts, including areolae proportion and placement. Some of the girls were coy about it, crossing their arms or making sure the shirts don't plaster themselves to their chests, but others were almost proudly pushing their chests out and showing off what they had. Coach eventually came in and called it a day, telling us to hit the showers and catch up on work on the bleachers until the bell.

I ignored the line that formed almost immediately leading into the showers and I saw Zach huddling by his locker.

"Hey man, you talk to CC recently?" I asked.

"What? Why?" he replied and almost knocked me out with the alcohol coming off his breath.

"I haven't heard from her all weekend," I said.

"Dude she barely knows I exist anymore," Zach replied, "You're the only one she hangs with. Not gonna lie I'm kind of glad."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Chick was all about the drama and judging. I mean, yeah, fine, I shouldn't have outed her like that, I own that, but man all the shit with Beth and Danny and everything she just made worse. Not to mention the shit where she told everyone you were going out. Not gonna lie that was way more fucked up than anything else."

Zach sounded pretty coherent for how much booze I smelled, and I briefly wondered if that was a really good or really bad sign.

"Hey, I wanted to ask," Zach said as I sat in thought, "what the fuck is going on around here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Zach nodded toward the showers, "Well there's that, obviously, but also Coach never slacked off on time. He used to push us hard and we'd barely get ten minutes to shower and dress before the bell. Now we got most of the period every day. And these fuckin' uniforms? That came out of fuckin' nowhere. Even some of the teachers. I'm in English for dummies with Bedi and I swear she hasn't worn a bra in weeks, and she's wearing these slinky red-carpet type dresses to school."

"Weren't you the one telling me not to question it two weeks ago?" I asked.

"Not gonna lie, it's nice eye candy," Zach admitted, "but that first time I figured it was some sort of TikTok craze everyone was in on for the day or whatevs. Now it's just fucking weird. It's starting to freak me out more than turn me on. You're the only one that seems to have noticed. Though Debbie said something about everyone acting wrong, so she might be wise to it."

"Amy picked up on it too," I said.

"Since when do you talk to A-my?" Zach asked.

I shrugged and said, "I deliver for Central Pizza. I guess the owner's her uncle; she comes in and does some shifts there."

"Huh," Zach said, "Well, I'd say she's too smart, but Mrs. Bedi's apparently getting down and I know Emma's in a few AP classes but everyone in the locker room right now can tell you what she looks like naked."

"Has it been happening to you outside of school?" I ask.

"Nah," Zach said, "Not gonna lie, I was hanging around the Sonic with Anthony after that first day in gym, trying to convince him I wasn't bullshitting. But we didn't see anything. I mean, Jacinta Ruiz was wearing a skirt and had to bend over and catch herself when she lost her balance but she had those shorts things on so we didn't see nothing."

I knew from CC's stories and my own experience Zach hadn't picked wrong; if CC was right, Jacinta had joyfully hung around mostly nude and watched the various lesbian antics of her classmates in the showers, and she'd had no objections to dancing with Mr. Clark in a provocative manner, though if rumor were true Mr. Clark could ask any girl in the school to dance with him and objections would be the last thing on their minds.

The bell signaled our next class so our conversation stopped, but it was a bit of a wake-up call.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I met Amy for lunch as early as I could. She seemed to have a kind of nervous energy in seeing me, but she kept it cool as much as she could, knowing we needed to talk.

I started out by laying out the stuff I'd talked to Max and the resident dominatrix about, figuring if she was going to get mad, slap me, and never wanted to talk to or look at me again I'd better get it out of the way first. She listened to what I had to say and then did that wonderfully comforting thing of sitting in silence, giving me no clue what she thought about what I'd said.

"Look Amy-" I started, but she held up her hand in my face. Then she slowly rubbed it along my cheek. I was nervous but the caress felt nice, though I thought it was a little weird to be happening in the middle of the lunchroom.

Then she brought her hand down and pushed her wrists together with her palms up, holding her hands out to me.

"Um...Amy?" I asked, not sure what she was doing.

"Take me," she said, "Do it. Make me your slave."

"Amy, that's not-"

"I want you to," she said.

There was a moment where we just looked at each other, me in shock, her deadly serious. Then she continued, "When we...when you took me on Friday, when we had sex...God I loved it so much. I wanted to feel that again as soon as I could. I wanted to send you teasing texts, I wanted to suggest all kinds of things we could do during our break, I wanted to wait for you after work and have you take me against my car. But I chickened out. I could never write the words, much less send the text. And I always freeze up trying to think about asking you anything. But Saturday, when you started groping me and fingering me and telling me what you were going to do? God that got me so hot."

"So, um-"

"I want to try this. Everything you said. I think you're right. I want you to tell me what to do. I want you to make me have sex with you, give you a blowjob, or whatever. You're a nice guy, so you'd leave me sitting squirming when I want to have sex because I'd always be waiting for you to make the move, and I know you wouldn't pressure me. So do it. Pressure me, order me, tell me what to do. Oh, and pizza."

"You want pizza?" I asked.

"No, that's my word. The safe word. If you're pushing me too far, I'll say pizza."

"Oh, right," I said, thrown off by her again turning the tables on me in conversation. Her brain moved so quick she left me dazed a lot of the time.

I blew out a breath and said, "Okay, so we don't have a lot of time left for lunch here. I've got something for you to think about, we can talk this afternoon."

I pulled a piece of paper out of my bag and slid it across the table. It was the latest quiz Miss Garnier had given on Friday.

At the top was a red "A+" circled.

"Oh. Wow," Amy said.

"Yeah," I said, "I don't know how I did that either."

"You did it because you're not as bad at school as you think," Amy said.

"And she's basically telling me what's on the test," I said.

"Every teacher tells you what's on the test, Jay, you just have to listen and take notes," Amy chided.

"Yes, darn, why didn't I think of that?" I replied with dripping sarcasm.

Amy rolled her eyes as the bell went off and we split off to head for classes.

The rest of my school day was status quo; a panty show by Ms. Spinner in front of me during math, and then a shop class discussion of how various machines that mold plastic work, with a lot of the "example" pictures showing suspiciously phallic items.

I sort of floated through, barely noticing most of it, because I was so pumped that Amy hadn't shut me down or, worse, told me off. I was so jazzed, in fact, that I took the risk and sent her a message near the end of the day.

"If you feel like having some fun, show up at my house with no underwear."

I'd nearly forgotten the name of my previous tutor after having Amy taking over for him for the past week or two. I saw when I pulled up that she'd beaten me to my house. She stood by the front door with her bag hugged to her chest, and every time the wind moved her skirt one of her hands would shoot down to hold it, even though the light breeze didn't have a hope of lifting the heavy fabric of the pleated bottom.

I got out of my car and walked leisurely up to the door. I waited for a few minutes, simply looking at her, while her wide, panicked eyes begged me silently to do something. I suddenly understood why Max did this; the power I felt was a rush.

I took my time opening the door, but as soon as the latch released Amy practically bashed it open and went inside. She started walking toward the dining room table, but I said, "Stop!"

She did, and again I felt a spike of adrenaline because of her simple obedience. I was rock hard as my brain played through all sorts of things, from simply ordering her to get make me a sandwich to making her get up on the table and fuck herself with the first appropriate vegetable from my refrigerator (I was half sure my mother had some cucumbers in there).

Fortunately for both of us I restrained myself. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that there was at least an hour and a half until either of my parents would get home. I recalled something Max had told me in our chat the day before, about finding the sub's limits.

I came up behind Amy, turned her face up, and kissed her. I'd been expecting a timid response, but her mouth opened immediately, her tongue was desperate in its licking and probing, and she actually moaned out loud. Amy was really enjoying this.

When we broke this kiss, I said, "My parents won't be home until four thirty. Until then, why don't you get naked?"

"But-"

"Are you talking back to me?" I snapped immediately.

Amy shut her mouth.

"You're a star student in school, what do you do when you want to speak?"

Amy raised her hand and I nodded at her.

"If...If I'm naked on the chair...I'll leave a mess."

"Why is that?" I asked. She opened her mouth again and I said, "Don't talk, show me."

She blushed and hesitated for a second until I gestured at her. She reached down and pulled her skirt up. She had her thighs pressed together, but I could see the very top of her slit and the lips around it, and they were clearly wet with her juices.

"You still have your panties from today?" I asked. She nodded. "Fine, take off everything else, put the panties on, and we'll do the tutoring that way."

Ironically my plan for torturing Amy and dominating her ended up being more torture for me. After a few minutes she seemed to forget or get used to the fact that she was only wearing panties in the middle of my house while teaching me math, and she got more comfortable. Meanwhile her breasts swayed, bounced, and shifted all around in front of me while she talked or I read. I finally groaned in frustration.

I stood up and walked over to her. She barely had time to react before I grabbed her arm and got her to stand. I pulled her over to the living room. A leather sofa with big, plush armrests was just inside the "arch" that separated the kitchen and the living room. I pushed her down on it, then jerked her panties down.

I felt between her legs with my fingers and found that she may not have been as "used to it" as I thought; she was still very wet between her lips. My index finger sank into her tunnel with no resistance and she moaned aloud. I pumped it in and out a few times, then pulled out and dropped my pants. I lined myself up and pushed. She grunted and moaned, but it didn't sound like there was pain like last time. I was completely inside her much faster, and I gripped her hips and went to town.

When I first bent her over, my mind was thinking that I would just use her as a toy, taking my own pleasure and not worrying about hers, since that seemed to be a theme with some of the BDSM fiction I read, and one of Max's advice sites suggested orgasms should be rewards, and the sub and dom's pleasure should be kept separate at first. But the decision was taken out of my hands when after only a short time pumping at her I felt her pussy contract and pulse against my cock, then I felt wetness on my legs.

I could only be proud I'd made her cum that fast, and in my excitement I fucked her harder. My hips impacting her ass made slapping sounds that mixed with her moans as I continued pounding her through and after her orgasm. I don't think she came again before I slammed myself into her, pumping my load into her pussy, but I couldn't be sure.

I backed up and pulled her panties back up, already seeing them darken with a wet stain at her crotch. I reached forward and pulled up on her shoulder, forcing her to stand. I noticed the arm of the couch was wet.

"See the mess you made on my mother's couch?" I asked, "Clean that up."

She started walking toward the kitchen but I stopped her. She looked up at me, confused.

"Lick it clean," I said.

Her eyes widened in shock again, but when I glared at her she dropped to her knees. It took her a moment to work herself up to it, but she finally pushed her tongue out and then licked at the wetness. When she seemed like she was committed, I went into the kitchen and got a dish towel. I came back out to the living room.

"Okay, that's enough," I said and she stopped, "If you want, you should go to the bathroom and use some mouthwash to clean your mouth out, then we can keep studying."

She returned to the table after a few minutes. I beckoned her over and pulled her down for a kiss. I was worried she would be angry or dazed or something, but she melted into my arms and moaned as I tasted the lingering mint of the mouthwash. She sat down and we kept working. When we finished, I told her to get dressed and then come sit with me. We moved over to the couch.

I'd read about "aftercare" a lot; most of Max's sites devoted more space to that than anything else. I didn't know if cuddling on the couch was enough, but I figured it was somewhere to start.

"So how do you feel?" I asked.

She actually shuddered in my arms and smiled up at me. "That was amazing. I don't think my...vagina was dry ever since you sent that text. Though-"

She cut herself off and I said, "What? You have to tell me what you're feeling or this isn't going to work."

"I...I was kind of excited hanging around with you naked, but I was really scared outside. I don't...I really don't think I want to have to flash people or anything."

"Okay, I'll remember that. Um...how do you feel about other people?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well...I mean you let Miss Garnier kiss you and you seemed kind of into it. And you said you were kind of enjoying the attention from people on my deliveries. Would you want to do things with other people?"

"I...um...I don't know," Amy said, "It...I guess it would depend on the person? Or people? Miss Garnier is just...she's got this something that just overwhelmed me, you know?"

"Yeah," I said, remembering the first time I delivered for her and basically just stood around while she had her way with me.

"And some of those people we met on the delivery route, I mean...I know they say us girls are all about emotion and feeling with sex, but when I saw that bodybuilder guy? I just...He could have told me to strip down in the street and bend over for him and I probably would have done it."

"So we'll play it by ear, is what you're telling me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean...There's always pizza," she said with a smile.

It took me a second to figure out she was talking about the safe word and I smiled. We sat and cuddled comfortably for a bit, with most of my brain focused on the fact that she hadn't put her bra back on, but then she looked up at me and said, "Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"I...um...I've never given anyone a blowjob. I don't know how."

I was a little surprised, and then silently berated myself. For some reason I assumed all the girls who were even a little social had at least gone that far, but obviously not. "Okay," I said.

"Can...can I practice on you?" she asked.

My cock twitched at the tone and the look she gave me when she asked. I almost said yes immediately but then I had a rare brainwave.

"No," I said, feeling that rush of power again.

"Oh, um...okay," she said, a little dejected, "Do you not like them?"

"I like them fine," I said.

I suddenly realized I was pushing too far when I saw her eyes tear up a bit, so I quickly said, "You can't practice on me now, because you're going to have Miss Garnier teach you how to do it tonight."

"What?" she yelped.

"Show up at her condo at 10:45 tonight," I said, "and wear something that makes you look like a slut, underneath a large coat. Now don't you have some things to do?"

"But Jay-"

I cut her off with a kiss, which she melted into again. Her nipples were hard enough to feel through both our clothes, and I hoped it wasn't from cold.

"There's always pizza," I said.

She looked up at me, breathing hard, then whispered, "I...I'll see you tonight."

-=-=-=-=-=-

The night was normal for me, though I had to stop a moment when I realized "normal" now meant getting to see at least 4 pairs of breasts, two naked women, and get invited to join in at least one threesome.

The dominatrix did order another pizza that night. The same girl answered the door, again in a harness-like outfit, but this time it was made of ropes. Two ropes framed her pussy lips, making them pop out more and look redder, and two ropes circled her tits, forcing them into a round shape. The dominatrix stood behind her with a neutral expression.

I handed the pizza to her but the dominatrix took it. "You should take your tip" she said, nodding toward the girl, who had her head down. My mind ran through all the possibilities.

I started, "If-"

"Tell," the dominatrix interrupted me, "never ask. You tell them what to do, the only choices they have are obedience or the safe word."

I swallowed. I definitely wasn't a natural at this; the woman had me ready to kneel down and take orders, almost. I looked back at the girl.