Average High School Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with an expression I couldn't read, then she moved toward me and wrapped me in a hug. I returned it and just held her.

"I'm glad it was all you. I'm sorry you weren't with Miss Garnier."

"Hey you are hardly a consolation prize," I said.

I felt her shrug and she said, "Yeah but...she's exotic, she's your teacher...all of that. I mean, you probably could have had my bum eventually. Now you might have missed your chance with her."

"Nah, I just have to get another A," I quipped and Amy laughed a little.

"She...in the bathroom she asked me if I wanted to be your first. I just...I don't know why but I really wanted to be your first at something. Maybe it's my competitiveness? Just...I wanted to be equal to you just this once. Both of us doing something for the first time. Yes, I know," she said as I took a breath, "It's not how you think of it and all that. It meant something to me. Thank you for going along with it."

"So what else was going on in the bathroom?" I asked teasingly, holding her tight when she tried to squirm away.

"She got me off," Amy said, "But trust me, you don't want to hear about the rest of it. Let's just say she made sure cleanup wasn't a lot worse."

"Okay," I said. She leaned back and then pulled me down for a kiss that was soulful and intense.

"She's right; we have to get home. I'll see you tomorrow."