Average High School Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you kneel down and play with your ass again," I said.

I saw the dominatrix roll her eyes again and I looked up at her. She wasn't looking at me, though; she was glaring at her sub.

"You heard me offer, cunt! Get to it!" she snapped, and her hand came down hard on the girl's ass.

The girl dropped to her hand and knees and crawled around so she faced away from me. Somehow the ropes had been tied so a knot in them sat right where her asshole was. She moved that to the side and immediately started jamming three fingers into her ass.

"I expected you to want a blowjob or something," the dominatrix said.

"I...um...I have something going on later," I told her, having trouble taking my eyes off the sub.

"What's her word?" the dominatrix asked.

"What?" I said, then added, "I...don't know, you never told me."

"I mean what's your girl's word?" she asked.

"Oh...pizza."

"Apropos, I suppose," she said, "Make sure you keep it up."

"Keep what up," I asked.

"Paying attention to the rules," she said, "If you hadn't known I was asking about a safe word, I would have found this girl and told her to run. Make no mistake; I will not have untrained poseurs ruining my passion. Now I have some punishment to deliver."

She lightly kicked the sub's backside with her slippered foot and the girl scrambled forward until the dominatrix was able to close the door.

I was nervous and excited as 10:45 rolled around and I picked up my last delivery from Central Pizza. I had a whole bunch of questions and uncertainties in my head: Would Amy show up? Would Miss Garnier be okay with it if she did? Was I completely out of my mind for inviting her? Was Miss Garnier going to come to her senses and shut everything down?

I pulled into the condo complex and saw Amy's car parked already, so that was one question answered. She got out of her car at the same time I did mine. She had on what looked like a modern version of a trench coat, colored red. I usually don't care about fashion but I thought the coat looked wrong on her. I must have made some sort of face because the first thing she said was, "It's my stepmother's coat. I practically stole it."

I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss. "You sure about this?" I asked, "Because it's the last time I'm going to ask you. About anything. It's all orders from here on out."

She seemed to shiver a bit, then shrugged and said, "I'm here aren't I? And there's always pizza."

I smiled, thinking it was amazing the two of us already had a sort of inside joke, then went to Miss Garnier's door.

She answered wearing another silky robe that clung to her body. It was tied, but the top was open enough that the inside curves of her perky breasts were visible. She motioned us both in without a word and shut the door, taking her pizza to the kitchen as she usually did.

"You got an A, monsieur Mulligan. Can you guess what that means?" she asked me.

"I, um, sort of have a clue," I said, my confidence once again shaken by Miss Garnier's appearance and attitude. It always amazed me how her body could make me dumbfounded even though I'd seen her mostly naked already.

"And what will the mademoiselle be doing, I wonder?" she said.

"Um, so, Amy and I are...involved now," I said.

"Ohh, does this mean I do not get to play?" she asked, giving us both a pout worthy of Marilyn Monroe.

"Um, well, I wanted to ask you...Amy and I sort of have an...arrangement," I said.

Miss Garnier just looked at us expectantly.

"I...tell her what to do," I said lamely, thinking the dominatrix from my delivery would have thrown up her hands in disgust by now.

"Ohhh I am familiar with games like this," Miss Garnier said, walking up to and around Amy, brushing against her a little and making her flinch. "And what will you tell her to do tonight, monsieur?"

"Well, she said she's never given a blowjob and..."

"Ohhh I am to teach her? Tres bien. Come my dear. First we must get your man to sit."

She hooked her arms in both of ours and led us to the living room, sitting me down on the plush couch. Then she turned and pulled Amy's coat off.

Amy hadn't gotten particularly creative with my instructions, but what she chose worked. She had on a white lacy bra supporting her large tits, creating massive cleavage. Below, she had on white hose, but as I watched Miss Garnier's hands run up and down her legs I realized she only had those on; she hadn't worn underwear beneath them. On her feet were some black pumps with low heels.

"Mmm you look ravishing dear," Miss Garnier said, and then kissed her.

It obviously took Amy off guard because she barely moved at first, but then I saw her body shift and her head tilt, getting more into the kiss from my teacher. They stood there making out for a minute or so and by the end Amy was clearly aroused; I could see the peaks of her nipples poking at the bra and a very distinctive aroma was becoming stronger.

"Now, we have a problem, my dear," Miss Garnier said as she pulled back from the kiss.

"What? Why?" Amy asked, sounding dazed.

"Well first it is that you have spoken without permission," Miss Garnier said, and a sharp "smack" sound echoed around the room as Amy jumped and squeaked from Miss Garnier's hand impacting her backside.

"Ohh how I wish I could do that in class," Miss Garnier said, "Now, Monsieur Mulligan got an A+ on his last test. Do you know what that means? Nod yes or no."

It took Amy a second but she nodded yes after some hesitation.

"Yes, of course you do, you are a smart one. So your boyfriend has earned the opportunity to have anal sex. But he is young, and excited, so he needs to cum once, otherwise it will be far too short. And you need to learn to suck the cock, yes? Nod."

Amy nodded quickly.

"But it is late, and we cannot take a long time with this. So here is what will happen. I will teach you fellatio. And then you will have five minutes to suck your boyfriend off. Then I will have five minutes. Whoever sucks out his cum, the other will offer their ass for his use."

I felt a thrill of shock through my body and I saw Amy's eyes and mouth widen.

"Ohh do not worry, you are a quick study, yes? I am sure you will quickly learn to please with your mouth. Or, you will learn two new things tonight. Now, we begin.

Miss Garnier dropped her silk robe. She had on another red ensemble but this one was trimmed in black; her bra had half cups (I knew there was a name for it I couldn't remember, but I could barely remember my name at that point) so her nipples were visible and her breasts held up to form obvious globes. The bra material was solid and dark red with black lace trimming all the edges. The only other thing she wore were panties that formed a "V" starting above her hips and down, again with dark red fabric trimmed in black lace.

She took Amy's hand and strutted over to me, then both of them knelt down. Miss Garnier opened my pants and had them down and off me before I was really conscious of what she was doing. My cock was already rock hard and wet from precum, and another bead pushed out when she grabbed me.

"Did you touch him at all, when he took you for the first time?" she asked.

Amy meekly shook her head, her eyes still widened in surprise, but I asked, "How-"

"Women can tell these things," she said to me, "She now has the look of a well-fucked woman, just as she appeared the shrinking virgin girl last week. Come here mon cherie."

Somehow my teacher's voice and French accent even make "fuck" sound sensual and poetic. She replaced her hand with Amy's and let her feel my cock. I wish I could say I was large enough that they could both put their hands on me with room to spare, or that they couldn't get their fingers around my girth, but I'm basically average; apparently that wasn't something the porn gods guiding my life nowadays decided to correct.

Soon, under Miss Garnier's guidance, Amy licked up the bottom of my shaft and swirled her tongue around my head. She repeated it a few times, then Miss Garnier had her move her hand up and down my cock as she licked. It felt good and I was definitely worked up; any benefit I'd gotten from having sex earlier that day was long past.

Finally she encouraged Amy and my girlfriend put her mouth over the head of my cock. Unfortunately she didn't account for her teeth and I winced. Miss Garnier saw this and then there was another loud smack.

"Open, mademoiselle, this is not a toothbrush you are dealing with, but a cock. If you cannot get it past your teeth how do you expect to fit it in your throat?"

I had no idea if Miss Garnier actually intended to teach Amy deep-throating but the idea gave me a thrill. It took a few false starts but Amy eventually got a rhythm going on my cock. Unfortunately for her, the false starts and the awkwardness hadn't done much to move me along. I was still hard, but only because I'd gone down a bit when she faltered and then got hard again when she recovered.

"Your time is up, cherie. Allow me to demonstrate now," Miss Garnier said.

Amy looked dismayed but shuffled aside. Miss Garnier smirked at me, then put her hands on my thighs and sucked me in. Amy gasped as my teacher's mouth descended. I felt the barest bump as my shaft hit her throat and then the unique sensation of her lips around the base of my cock. I looked down and saw her nose buried in my pubic hair. She pulled off for a moment to show Amy how her mouth and lips were arranged, then she dropped back onto my cock.

Her speed and pressure were perfect, and she was doing amazing things with her tongue. Any arousal I'd lost from Amy's activities came screaming back, and she had me rising fast. I had to close my eyes as she did something with her tongue that made my head tingly, then when I looked back down at her she had one eyebrow up, and a questioning look on her face.

I realized she was leaving it up to me. We both knew she could get me off. It wasn't a question. She wanted to know what I wanted.

I panicked, and it didn't help that my brain was not in a state to think critically; almost no guys' is when they have a beautiful woman's lips wrapped around their cock. On the one hand, I really wanted to fuck Miss Garnier's ass. On the other hand, getting to do the same thing to Amy would be amazing. But we'd just had sex for the first time a few days ago. Should we really be going that fast? Then again, it would be the first time I did anal. Shouldn't I do that with my girlfriend? Then again, it's not like she's my fiancé?

Miss Garnier must have sensed my confusion. She pulled off my cock and leaned forward, her breasts shifting up and making much more cleavage. With her mouth next to my ear, she whispered, "You should keep your mind on your lover when her teeth are near your cock, monsieur." As if to emphasize the point, she scraped her nails up the underside of my shaft.

"I am changing the game," she announced, "With me, girl, unless you prefer a snack."

It took me a moment to realize Miss Garnier was referring to her safeword, and by the time I figured that out they had disappeared into the bathroom. I couldn't figure out what was going on, and then my cell phone dinged with a message. I had to scramble a bit to get it out of my pants and I saw it was a message from Amy. I opened it.

"Your girlfriend's pussy looks divine."

The message put a bit of a thrill back into me as the disappearance of the girls and scrambling for my phone had caused me to flag a bit downstairs. I thought the sentence was odd but I wrote back, "I agree."

There was a delay, then I heard a muffled moan from the bathroom. After, a message came saying, "She says you have tasted her. Now I have as well. She is delectable, no?"

It took me longer than I want to admit to figure out Miss Garnier was texting on Amy's phone. I didn't hear anything else from the bathroom, but another message came through that said, "Her derriere is to die for as well. I may lose myself in it."

Needing to look up "derriere" was not a high point of my life. Apparently I needed to listen to more Britney Spears?

They stayed in the bathroom for a while, but every few minutes I would get a titillating text from my teacher through Amy's phone that heavily suggested my teacher was thoroughly molesting Amy's body in there. Then I heard two shrieks; one definitely sounded like Amy in the throes of passion, the other was Miss Garnier sounding surprised but happy.

"Your girlfriend makes quite the mess when she orgasms, no?" came through the phone.

I moved to get up and go interrupt whatever they were doing but as I started to do that, the door opened. Miss Garnier strutted out, walking so her hips swayed enticingly back and forth, though her bra still held her tits steady. She had a sheen of wetness on her face, and based on her text I assumed it was Amy's cum.

She dragged Amy behind her. She wasn't exactly resisting, but she seemed out of it. She was also completely naked now and, though it was harder to tell, her crotch looked wet.

Miss Garnier let her go when she was in the middle of the room, then hopped up on the couch next to me. Kneeling sideways, she leaned forward and kissed me. Her mouth definitely tasted like Amy's pussy and we made out until all of that flavor was gone from her mouth. When we pulled back, she turned my head to my girlfriend, standing a little awkwardly in the middle of the room, and said, "She has something to ask you."

Amy visibly tensed and took in a breath, then she turned around and bent forward enough to push her ass out toward me.

"Would...would you please have se-"

"Language!" Miss Garnier snapped.

"Would you please fuck my bum?" Amy said in a rush.

I sat in shocked silence for a minute and then stammered, "Amy...I mean we just-"

"You're my first," she said, "Your...your cock has been the first one everywhere. My mouth, my...pussy. I want your cock to be the first one in all my holes. And this way we get to lose our virginity to each other."

It sounded a little rehearsed and I looked at Miss Garnier skeptically.

"The sentiment is real," my teacher said, "I just helped with the words. Speaking of, I told her to use the right terms for sex or she will be punished. You will continue this, yes?"

"Bum?" I asked.

Miss Garnier giggled. "That I thought was cute. Is so innocent sounding, and she plays the blushing virgin so well. Now I spent much time prepping her in my bathroom. You will not waste this, yes?"

I shook my head and Miss Garnier seemed to take that as the "go" signal. She hopped off the couch and grabbed Amy's hips, pulling her back toward me. From somewhere I didn't see, she'd produced a bottle of lube. Once she'd gotten Amy in position, she dumped a good amount into her hand and then slicked my cock. The lube was cold at first but warmed quickly, both from her hand and my dick's heat. She barely rubbed me, but that was probably a good thing; even with the break in the middle I was still ready to go.

It took a minute for my teacher to get Amy in the position she wanted. When she finished, Amy's shoulders rested on mine, my head literally next to hers. Her feet were on either side of me, pushing the cushions down. Miss Garnier's hand held my cock firmly again.

"Now let yourself down. Jay, you should probably hold her ass, to spread her and to help with her descent," Miss Garnier said.

Quietly questioning to myself why, if I was supposed to be the dom, this was the second time today I'd had someone else telling me what to do, I still did what Miss Garnier said. My hands grabbed the fleshy globes of Amy's ass as she settled her weight down. I kneaded them a little, enjoying the feel in my hand, but I stopped when I felt my cock press against something hard. Amy stopped, then started bouncing a little, and I felt a tight, somewhat scratchy feeling around my cock head. Gradually it started opening and I felt a ring of pressure pushing farther down my organ.

When it got past my head Amy let out a yelp and tensed. Miss Garnier was cooing from below, saying, "Yes, good girl, that's the way," and similar things.

"It's so big," Amy said, and I couldn't tell if it was awe or panic in her voice.

"It will fit, mon cherie, now keep going."

Amy started bouncing, each time sinking a little lower on my cock. The tight feel of her ring and the blazing heat inside her were incredible, unlike anything I'd felt on my cock before. Soon she was legitimately thrusting, moving almost off my cock and then back most of the way down, and the passage was getting smoother for both of us. Finally she slammed down and pressed my hands between us as I bottomed out in her ass.

"Ohhh god you're so much bigger than a finger," Amy said, then she turned and kissed me with my cock linking us, "Take my bum. Pump it full of your cum. Mark my last hole as yours."

She pushed herself up a little but held herself there. Assuming it was an invitation, I moved my hands to her hips and began pumping. She groaned as I took over the pacing and began drilling her ass. Amy's head settled back onto my shoulder and I was encouraged by the groan in my ear.

"Oh no my sweet former virgin; you aren't done learning to use your mouth yet," Miss Garnier said.

I slowed my thrusting and looked up in amazement as Miss Garnier stood on the couch, straddling both of us. Our positions and heights meant that her standing put her pussy right in our faces. She grabbed Amy's head, not roughly, but also not in a way that left any confusion about her intent. She pulled my girlfriend's head forward until it was buried between her legs, then looked at me expectantly.

I resumed the speed of thrusting I'd had earlier, having slowed when Miss Garnier climbed on. I felt Amy moan.

"Yes, yes pound her, the moans feel good against me," Miss Garnier said as she kept Amy's head in place.

The visuals and the sensations were getting to be too much for me; my teacher standing above me like a sex goddess while my girlfriend ate her out with me buried in her ass was too much. My orgasm took me by surprise; I felt like I was simply fucking one minute then cumming the next with no buildup. I kept thrusting anyway, but Miss Garnier could tell somehow.

"Yes, yes, fill her ass. What do you think of that, cherie; his cock is filling up your backside with his cum."

I suddenly felt something against my cock and glanced down to see that Amy was frigging herself frantically, her hand a blur on her pussy. By the time I'd finished my orgasm, hers started and she wailed into Miss Garnier's pussy as she sprayed cum over my legs. The wailing must have acted like a vibrator or something because I saw Miss Garnier shudder as well and stumble to the side. I don't know if her orgasm was as satisfying, but she almost definitely had one.

We lay there recovering for a moment, Amy still on top of me and me inside her until my cock softened enough to slip out, with Miss Garnier sprawled on the couch next to us, her legs spread and her pussy pointing lewdly at us, inflamed and wet with her juice and Amy's spit.

Finally my teacher said, "I would very much like to take his cock in my ass while you ate me again, but unfortunately it is midnight. I can do nothing about your parents or Miss DeLuca's classes, but if you are not in my class tomorrow, Monsieur Mulligan, I will excuse the absence."

We nodded. Honestly I was enjoying the unorthodox, nude spooning I had going on with Amy, but we both realized we needed to get going. Miss Garnier gave us some paper towels to clean up the worst of the mess on ourselves, and I thought I saw Amy stuff one into her underwear as she pulled it back up. We kind of staggered out the door and even Miss Garnier looked a little worn out as she closed the door behind us.

As we walked toward our cars I stopped Amy and asked, "Hey, how are you?"