Average High School Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give them five minutes," Antonia said quietly, "I've been teasing the pet all day, this is just something else on top of it. You should make sure you do good aftercare tonight."

"I always try to," I said, guiltily remembering my panicked flight from Amy's house the night before.

"Make sure of it. Sharing your subs can be thrilling, but do it too much without reassuring them and they start to wonder if you actually want to be with them anymore, or if they aren't enough to satisfy you. I've seen forty year old men break down in insecure meltdowns over those kind of feelings; imagine what that would be like for an 18-year old hormonal teenager in her first real relationship."

I nodded and explained what had been going on that night, asking if anything seemed too extreme. Antonia didn't really comment, though she did say that not engaging with the fitness couple had been the right call, which made me feel better.

In the back of my mind, I also noted that she didn't think it was odd at all that we got propositioned at every other house. If I believed Max, this woman had apparently been living a pretty extreme porn fantasy life even before whatever happened to me, but I figured the pizza delivery boy telling her about every other customer offering sex should have at least gotten a raised eyebrow. The dominatrix didn't even flinch.

Eventually Antonia called time. Her pet had not orgasmed as far as I could tell, but when Amy stood, her mouth and chin were glistening with juice. She moved her hand to wipe it off but Antonia stepped forward and caught it before she could.

"You don't clean yourself off unless you're told to," Antonia scolded, "What if your dom wants a taste of what you've been eating?"

I hadn't until that moment, but after what she said I beckoned her over. I pulled her into a deep kiss. She melded her body to mine instantly and moaned into our kiss, letting me taste her as well as the tangy flavor of Antonia's pet. We broke off after I stopped tasting the other woman in Amy's mouth.

"Now your boyfriend says you've been getting a bit of a collection tonight?" Antonia asked, "I want to see."

"Show her," I said.

Amy didn't pause at all, pulling her shirt up for Antonia. The dominatrix smiled at the lipstick-adorned breasts. "Very nice," she said, and then reached into a pocket and pulled her own tube out. Lining her lips with a deep purple shade, she moved forward and took one of Amy's breasts in her mouth. All I saw was Antonia's mouth around Amy's nipple and breast, but she must have done something impressive because I felt Amy shaking after only a few seconds of the older woman's attention.

She stood up and Amy had to suck in a breath. Antonia smirked and said, "If you are very good for your boyfriend maybe I'll teach him how to do that some day. Off you go, both of you. I have to see how well my pet does with a vibrator."

Amy had a deathgrip on one of my hands as I drove back to Central Pizza. I couldn't read her expression, but she seemed very tense.

"Amy, are you-"

"Please," she interrupted.

"What?" I asked.

"Please hav...please...please fuck me!" she finally blurted.

"What?" I repeated.

"Jay I'm so horny. My crotch is soaked. I need you inside me. I don't care how; you can even shove it in my bum, but I need you or I'm going to go crazy!"

Like her words were wired to my dick somehow, that little speech suddenly had me hard as a rock. I was partly there already just because of the show at Antonia's, but her plea got me rock solid in no time.

As if it were a sign, I happened to be driving past a defunct strip-mall. It only had one store left in it and that seemed closed, with no lights on or cars out front. I pulled into the abandoned lot and found a dark corner. Without a word I got out of the car and walked around to Amy's side. I pulled the door open and she looked up at me with wide, pleading eyes.

"Pull your pants down and bend over with your body in the car," I said.

She had her feet on the ground and her pants down around her ankles seconds later. I smelled a heady waft of her pussy when she yanked her panties down with her jeans and in the reflected light I saw her thighs and ass glistening from her own juice. I pulled my cock out and slid it between her legs, pulling it up and down along the seam her labia and ass made in that position. I briefly considered taking Amy at her word and using her ass, but even though it looked wet I knew from looking online after the time at Miss Garnier's that without real lube it might not be fun for me and almost certainly wouldn't be good for Amy.

As soon as I was lined up, I slammed myself into Amy's pussy. She wailed inside my car. My cock almost literally felt like it burned from how hot she was, and there was no resistance; she was soaked. I pounded into her mercilessly, truly fucking her as she'd begged me. Despite how abrupt and rough I was, Amy responded. After the initial thrust she pushed back into me and it almost felt like a punch with how hard her ass hit against my hips. Soon our skin slapped together with the rough fucking. I wasn't going to last long but Amy was moaning and screaming in the car, begging me to keep going and suddenly having no problem with the dirty, vulgar language Miss Garnier tried to impress upon her.

"Fuck my pussy! Yes! Shove your cock into me! God I'm so horny. Fuck me Jay. Fuck me!"

I felt her body shake and then her arm flailed around, grabbing the steering wheel and the dashboard at random as she wailed. I felt her red-hot pussy contract on my cock and that was all I needed to begin pumping cum into her. I saw from the glow on the dash that the whole thing hadn't taken more than three minutes.

"Come out here and clean me up," I said.

Amy almost hit her head on the doorframe as she spun. She took my cock in her mouth and licked and sucked my and her juices off of it for a few seconds until I pushed her off.

"Make sure you don't get anything on my car seat," I said, as if one more stain would really make a difference in the old car. She made sure to button herself up before getting back in. Then she reclined the passenger seat a bit, secured her belt, grabbed my hand gently, and laid back. In the three minutes it took to get from that parking lot to Central pizza, she drifted off.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I let Amy sleep or doze in my car for an hour as I made my next sets of deliveries. There were no more propositions during that time, but there was one woman who answered the door in a towel that slipped a bit when she grabbed the pizza, and then another woman with an impressive chest who accidentally knocked her cup of water with the door when she opened it, turning her white T-shirt transparent and showing me that her mammaries featured large, tan nipples.

I returned to Central Pizza around 10:30 and there were no more deliveries, plus Bud said he wasn't going to take any more that night. I went back to the car and gently prodded Amy's sleeping form. She smiled and pulled me down for a hot kiss, then came up with me and snuggled into my shoulder as I rose. It was a little awkward and my hip was partly digging into the center console but I remembered Antonia's warning about aftercare and just held her.

"I'm such a perv," she said finally.

"What?" I said.

"You showing me off to everyone...I got so hot flashing all of them. And then when I had to eat that woman out...I almost orgasmed just from that."

"So, do you think you're an exhibitionist? Not gonna lie, I thought you were gonna stop me way before then," I said.

"I don't know about exhibitionist. I think it was mostly you telling me to do it. I just...I don't know; it's hard to describe why it's a thrill," she said. She leaned up and we kissed briefly, then she looked at me nervously.

"You...you don't think I'm a whore, do you?"

"What? Amy why the hell would I think that?" I asked.

"Well...I mean I just told you I got aroused from you showing me off and from someone making me give another woman oral. I mean...isn't that what pimps do? They make their girls go have sex with other people?" she asked.

"Okay, so I don't know a lot about that kind of thing, not gonna lie, but I'm pretty sure that's not really the way it works. And I definitely don't think you're a whore," I said.

"But I mean...I do all these things and they're really dirty and I just want more," she stammered. I held her close as she started shivering and she clung to me like she was going to fall over.

"It's okay," I said, "Everybody likes different stuff when it comes to sex, even if magazines and articles claim they know all the secrets. You just like this kind of stuff."

She stayed quiet for a while as we hugged. Finally she said, "I guess it could just be the porn field, too."

"Yeah," I said after a pause, "it could be that."

"You'd be angry, wouldn't you?" she said.

"I wouldn't be angry" I said, "but I like what we've got going here, not gonna lie."

"Well yeah, what guy wouldn't?" she said, "I mean...how many guy's girlfriends are begging them to fuck their stepmother?"

"Amy-"

"No, I'm...I'm sorry, Jay, that wasn't fair," Amy said, and lapsed into silence.

I held her nervously. I felt like the next thing she said would be to break up with me; "let me down easy" and explain how it was all too fast for her. Instead, she said, "Let's go find CC."

"What?" I asked.

"Look, Jay, maybe this is actually me, maybe I'm really like this and want to be dominated and given away to other people and have sex with my stepmother, or maybe this is all the porn field."

"I thought we already talked about this," I protested, "The stepmother thing was because of you not taking the Adderall."

"That's just it; I can't be sure!" Amy protested, "I mean...up until a few weeks ago I barely masturbated, I just worked at school and my activities. I was basically ace until I ran into you. Now..."

"You think all of this is the porn field?" I asked.

"I'm saying I don't know. I'm dealing with a lot right now, and I can't figure any of it out because I don't know what's really me. I mean, Adderall wears off gradually. We don't know how strong it has to be to keep me normal. Maybe I wanted to do everything tonight because it's getting weak. I can't live like that. CC's the other part of this. We need to find her and figure out what the fuck is going on."

"It's late," I cautioned.

"Come on; even I was never actually in bed before 11:00 unless I was sick or had done something crazy that day," Amy said.

"Do we know she hasn't been doing something crazy?" I countered.

"No," Amy conceded, "but you leave most of us teens alone for a bit and the smart money is on us staying up until the small hours of the morning and sleeping until noon. If she's been skipping school for a week I doubt she's been keeping farmer's hours. Let's go."

-=-=-=-=-=-

I drove us both to CC's house. Despite her and I being able to walk to the hill near the junkyard without too much trouble, actually driving to her house took almost an extra ten minutes because of the weird way the roads had to work around the junkyard and a few bits of nature that weren't subdued when the town expanded. I'd suggested to Amy we take our own cars but she said she didn't want to be separated from me. I tried to see that as a sweet gesture rather than worrying.

The porch light was still on at CC's place, but oddly I didn't see her father's car. I did see another car parked on the street that I didn't recognize. It looked like the kind of old, compact-type car that a lot of our peers drove and I wondered if she had a lover over. It wouldn't have been hard for her to find one, what with her fully embracing everything the porn field had to offer.

Amy had tried texting her on the way over, both from my phone and hers, but the messages weren't even read, much less responded to. The house had a button for a doorbell but we didn't hear anything when we pressed it, so I had to physically knock.

I think back on Amy and I knocking on that door sometimes, much in the same way I remember the text message Beth sent about picking her up. It seemed like such a forgettable, nothing event, but in my head it was the turning point.

The door opened and for a second I had to wonder if I was still delivering pizzas and this was one of the interesting stops.

The girl who opened the door seemed amazingly short until I realized she was kneeling. She was thin but not emaciated; no bones showing unless she stretched or bent. She had on big, fuzzy boots that went up to her knees and large fuzzy mittens. Those and some cat ears sitting on top of her short, straight black hair were the only clothes she wore. She had her thighs pressed together but a thin landing strip of black hair stuck up between them. Her breasts barely bumped out from her chest, but she had large dark brown nipples against her light tan skin. Her face suggested east Asian ancestors, though I didn't know where from exactly.

"Hi, um, we're looking for CC," I said slowly, looking again to make sure I had the right house. I recognized the interior but I had no idea who this girl was.

"Meow," she said.

Amy and I looked at each other, completely lost. Then the girl turned and started crawling down the hall, revealing the only other part of her outfit. Coming out from beween her ass cheeks was a long tail that matched the color of her boots, mittens, and hair. There were no straps at all, not even clear ones, and I realized she must have the tail on a plug stuck in her ass. I knew it wasn't in her pussy because the way she arched her back while she crawled meant it was fully visible between her thighs.

She paused a few feet down the entranceway and looked back at us. "Meow," she said again, although maybe it's better to just say she "meowed" because she was trying hard to sound like an actual cat. We followed the girl to CC's living room, around a wall that separated it from the entranceway.

CC had done some redecorating since I'd been there last. The long sofa that had been the centerpiece of the furniture in the room and hosted multiple teenage backsides as they sniped, raced, and beat each other in virtual showdowns over the years was pushed over into a corner. The coffee table sat on top of it, neither usable. A large recliner I didn't recognize sat in the middle of the room. It was deep red with dark brown wooden accents. Around it were several pet beds, sized to accommodate large dogs, or possibly small bears. The girl that led us to the room crawled over and leaned her head on one of the armrests of the recliner.

CC sat in the chair. She had on a blood red corset that nearly caved in her waist and pushed her boobs up to the point where she had noticeable cleavage. Below that she had on what I guess was a skirt? I didn't notice it completely until later; it was hard to tell while she was sitting, but it basically consisted of a belt with lots of flowy cloth that draped down in front between her legs and a matching one in the back, leaving her legs bare all the way up to her hips. The fabric was the same color as the corset.

CC was reclined way back, (though the chair's footrest wasn't extended) and another girl was under the front of her skirt. Based on CC's facial expressions and how the lump of the person moved, it wasn't hard to figure out what was happening. We could see the girl's ass and pussy; she knelt on the ground with her legs spread. She was heavier than the other one and wasn't dressed up as a cat, or at least she didn't have the boots and tail. I thought she wore some kind of a belt with metal loops on it, and she had things on her ankles with rings as well.

Amy gasped as suddenly CC's arm came around and she smacked the girl's ass with a riding crop we hadn't seen.

"I told you to make it last; you shouldn't be licking my clit yet," she said.

"CC!?" I said.

CC looked over at us briefly and then reached out to rub the cat-girl's head. "Good girl. Such a nice kitty. Do you want me to play with your pussy? Huh? Would that be a nice treat?" CC said, talking in the silly pet-voice most people adopted talking to animals.

The girl nodded with a smile and crawled up onto the arm of the seat, with one knee on it and her body pressed against the backrest. All CC had to do was lift her arm and her hand was at just the right height to play with the girl's slit. We saw her slip two fingers in immediately and the girl let out a moan she quickly tried to turn into another meow.

"CC what are you doing?" I asked.

"What, you're the only one that's allowed to do BSDM shit?" CC challenged.

"No, I mean...CC you haven't been to school in days and you're ignoring all my messages!" I said, "We need to talk to you about the porn field."

"NO! We fucking do not," she said.

"CC," Amy said, pleading, "I sort of know how it works, or at least why it's not affecting me, but it's...it's not sustainable. And people...it's getting worse out there."

"I know it is," CC said, "I want it that way."

"CC come on," I pleaded.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she said and then hit her cunnilinguist with the crop, "Go sit on your bed, but you're not done."

The girl pulled back and out from under CC's skirt. She was definitely larger, probably slightly overweight. Sitting, she had a definite tummy roll and her pussy got lost in her larger thighs. Her breasts were large, probably the same or bigger than Amy's, but had much larger nipples. They were supported by a leather-looking bra contraption that offered no coverage. Bracelets on her arms seemed to match the ones on her ankles, and she also wore a collar of the same type. Currently, her wrists were clipped to the collar on her neck with those D-clips climbers use or some people have as keychains. When she finished backing away from CC, she went to her bed and knelt with her legs spread wide, revealing her plump pussy. Her face glistened with wetness and she had a bob cut of pure white hair, though a dark line at her part revealed it was a dye job, one that didn't extend to her eyebrows.

"Dani was just eating my pussy, and I've got my fingers buried in Kiki. Though mostly I just call them Bitch and Kitty now," CC explained.

I didn't have a good response to that and I guess Amy didn't either because we both stayed silent. CC kept looking at us with an uncharacteristic smirk as she fingered the cat-girl, adding another finger as we watched. The girl hugged the backrest of the seat desperately now and I could see from her chest she was panting. CC then reached over and yanked on the tail. The bright chrome plug holding it in came out and the girl let out a shriek as she sprayed liquid all over the chair and her body spasmed in what could only be an orgasm.

"You wanna play with my bitch?" CC asked us.

"CC," I said, and then had to gulp to recover, "We really need to talk."

"Fine, fine," she said and stood. Looking back at the other two she said, "Bad Kitty! You're not dressed properly and you made a mess. Bitch, clean that mess up, you know how. Kitty's going to eat your ass while you do it though, after she gets her outfit back on. And no wasting lube!"

CC walked past us back toward the kitchen. I followed and only then realized Amy had grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she looked nervous. I wondered if she was panicked about CC taking control of her because she was another sub. Then I realized that was stupid and I had no idea why she was nervous.

CC went to her fridge and pulled out a hard seltzer. They were her dad's "guilty pleasure"; despite working what most people would consider a blue-collar job he never got into drinking beer or most of the other stereotypes that went along with that. CC had snuck a few for us to share on occasion, but that had always been at night when a few of us were around. Oddly, she then got herself a glass of water from the filter in the fridge and drank that, leaving the seltzer unopened.