Average High School Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's got your panties in a twist?" she asked.

Amy let go of my hand and wandered over toward the kitchen table while CC and I faced each other across the kitchen island.

"CC, this is getting to be too weird," I said.

"Oh for fuck's sake are you still worried about real life? You're banging 'A-my' as much as you want, you've got the hottest teacher in school inviting you over for fucking threesomes, literally, every week, and you can get all the strange you want just by doing your fucking job at Central Pizza. That's facts. Not gonna lie, you sound pretty stupid bitching about all that," CC said.

"CC this isn't real! I want to go to college and learn engineering shit but all my teachers are turning their classes into jokes! The sus stuff is way beyond gym now, not that you'd know. Where the hell have you been?"

"Oh my god!"

Amy's outburst caught both of our attention. She had her hand over her mouth and held a few sheets of paper in her hand. She kept looking back and forth between the paper and CC, and her eyes were tearing up.

"CC-"

"Get away from that!" CC yelled and practically dove at Amy. Amy froze in shock and I barely got between them as CC lunged. She snagged the papers, which tore a little even though Amy let them go, and CC pulled them and all the other papers off the table.

"Fucking mind your own fucking business!" CC snapped.

"CC your father died!" Amy blurted.

I felt like someone had punched me, and I actually felt my chest to make sure my heart was still beating. CC's father and I hadn't really been close but he'd seemed like a cool guy and he took care of CC on his own, working a really tough job.

"What happened?" I asked, looking back and forth between the girls.

"Your bitch can't mind her business is what happened!" CC shouted, and Amy flinched.

"CC!" I snapped back.

"Friday night, coming home from work, got T-boned by a fucking drunk-ass college frat boy. Fucking idiot kid wasn't wearing his seatbelt and got punted through his windshield. The door-"

CC choked up. I started to move toward her but her head snapped up and she had a look of rage that scared me.

"Do not fucking do that! I don't need your pity; I don't need anyone's pity. He died. Real life sucks ass. Facts. My friends screw me over, my lovers blow me off, I'm never smart enough, or tall enough, or hot enough for the shit I want. Facts. Now I'm a fucking millionaire and I've got two sex slaves in the other room. I'm gonna get some more. And I made sure I'll be able to."

"What...CC what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You and A-my have been chasing your tails for a week now trying to figure out how all this works and I did it all on my own. Well, once I figured out how to talk to Exca, anyway," CC said.

"Who's Exca?" I asked.

"Uh uh, nope," CC said, "I figured this shit out, and Exca's working with me, and he wants this little porn show to keep going just as much as I do, so I'm not gonna let your uptight ass and your prissy girlfriend ruin this. Now I need to blow off some steam thanks to you two ruining my mellow. Unless you want Kitty to eat you out or Bitch to fuck you, get the fuck out of my house!"

"CC...we want to help-" Amy began but CC threw her water glass and it shattered against the wall behind us.

"GET OUT!" she screamed.

We scurried for the door. As we left, we heard CC screaming for one of the girls to come clean up the mess.

========================

.

.

.

.

.

.

Trigger warning: Drunk driving death, death of parents.