Average High School Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Alternate Title: Put a Ring On It.
8.1k words
4.73
6.8k
10

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to everyone reading, commenting, and voting. Always appreciated, as is feedback.

This chapter is a little heavier, and has some intense, non-sexual content at the end related to death. I don't want to spell it out because it'll spoil it, but if that sort of thing upsets you, skip to the very end and I'll have a specific trigger warning spelled out. Everyone else I hope you enjoy the suspense.

=============================

I got to school on Wednesday in a bit of a fog. My dreams had been full of weird, porny images, and I'd jerked awake when a crowd of women were naked and begging me to fuck them and I'd noticed my own mother in there.

I'd never really gotten into incest porn, even when the porn scripts emphasized "step-" relations and the "stepbrother" was obviously 40 years older than the supposed stepsister he was banging. I really hoped whatever was generating the "porn field" hadn't decided to move things in that direction. I also knew you didn't have to go to the dark web to find porn sites or accounts that featured actual blood relations getting it on for the camera in amateur cam shows.

Amy waited for me in the same place as usual but she looked way more subdued. I went and sat down next to her.

"Hey," I said.

"I took a pill this morning," she said, "But then I threw up after it kicked in. I...I don't know if I should risk taking another one. I mean, I might have thrown up the undissolved portion of the drug, but it had to have kicked in for the porn field to wear off, right?"

"Um, Amy," I said hesitantly.

She turned to me and I saw her eyes were red and teary. She sniffed and said, "Please just tell me quick, don't try to explain."

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"That we're done? That I disgust you? That you can't believe you ever liked someone who-...who-..."

She started sobbing and I took her into my arms. We got curious glances but I didn't seem to be obviously causing her to cry, so everyone probably assumed they'd get the tea sometime later.

After a little while I said, "Amy, I don't want to break up with you."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Um...I'm going to ignore that, because it's a stupid question," I said, "I thought you were going to break up with me, not gonna lie."

"What?" she asked, her confusion apparently pausing her sobs.

"Well...I mean I was the one that told you and...her...what to do," I explained.

Amy broke down again and stuffed her face into my chest. I held her in my arms again and tried to think of what to do. I knew the bell would ring soon but my first period that day was shop and I could skip it; we were starting our "vibrating piston" construction projects and I could make that time up after school in the shop.

"Amy, please tell me what's wrong," I said after letting her cry for a bit.

She composed herself enough to lift her head up. "I...after...you didn't tell me what to do."

"I did. I told you to get in front of her-"

"After you left," she interrupted, "I...Lauren was still lying there, and she started...she was licking my thighs. I didn't stop her. Then she asked me if I had the dildo she'd given me as a present a few years ago."

"Your stepmother gave you a dildo?" I asked. I knew that wasn't the important part of the story but I was sort of hoping it would distract her from the part that was obviously bothering her. At least that's how I justified it later.

"Yeah it...I think she was trying to reach out, woman to woman, like an 'I've got your back sister, your dad doesn't know how it is for girls' kind of thing. I didn't go for it, but I still had the thing stuffed in my bedside table. Now that I think about it, I don't know why it was there; I don't remember ever opening it but...there it was, so I grabbed it. And she used it on me. Then then she used it on herself while I sucked on her tits. And we fell asleep in bed together. She was gone in the morning; I didn't even see her. I took a pill and then threw up in the shower."

The first bell had rung during her story but we both ignored it.

"So yeah. We kept getting each other off, and you weren't even there. You didn't tell me to do a thing; I just kept getting orgasms from her and squirting on her because I wanted to," Amy said.

"Amy...come on. We know this porn field makes people do shit they would never even think of. According to CC there are daily lesbian orgies in the girl's locker room, and both you and CC told me a lot of those girls are laser straight. Fast forward a week and a half and they're spreading their legs begging any girl nearby to eat them out while they have their fingers jammed in another girls' pussy. And do we even need to talk about Miss Garnier? How fast could we get her fired if we really wanted to?"

"I just...I feel so dirty," she said.

"I know. I was kind of freaked out last night too. We...we crossed a line. And it's my fault."

"How is this your fault? It's not like you're creating the porn field on purpose," Amy said.

"Well no, but I didn't have to play along last night. I knew you were being affected. I should have stopped you. I should have stopped myself at least," I said.

Our conversation trailed off, both of us lost in how much blame we each held for what happened.

"I guess this is what the safe word is supposed to be for, huh?" Amy said after we'd sat there for a while in silence.

"Yeah, probably, not gonna lie," I said, "but-"

"Look, Jay, we're going around and around on this. Let's just...agree that it sucked and move on."

"All right," I said, though I still felt a large pile of guilt around it, "Are you okay, though?"

"I...I will be," Amy said, "But I definitely think we need to get more serious about this porn field thing."

"You know, you aren't the first person to have that reaction," I said, and I explained what happened to Max the other day when I talked to her.

"All right, so maybe drugs don't have anything to do with it?" Amy guessed, sounding dejected.

"I don't know about that," I said, "I might have just broken through it. Like...you know those stories about people who are drunk that, like, panic or get scared and they're almost able to function as if they aren't wasted?"

"Yeah, the adrenaline overrides some of the alcohol's effects temporarily," Amy said.

"Right, but they're still drunk afterward. I'm thinking if I see Max again she's probably going to be all horny again. I mean, you went right off the deep end when you stopped taking the Adderall."

"This isn't good," Amy said, "Jay I can't just take these all the time. I mean, I was never prescribed them and I was using them as-needed. Honestly it's probably really dumb but I...I mean I've got so much going on."

"Yeah, that's...not gonna lie I don't think I'm the one to talk to about that. The Adderall I mean. The porn field stuff, yeah, but I don't know where to even begin," I said.

"What about CC?" Amy asked, "Have you checked with her?"

"I haven't seen her since last week, and she's not responding to any messages I send. She completely ghosted me," I said.

"Maybe we should pay her a visit? After tutoring?" Amy suggested.

I shook my head and looked at my phone, "It's already, like, almost halfway through shop class. I'm gonna need to spend time after school making that up, not gonna lie."

"Okay, well we'll figure something out," Amy said.

She surprised me by pulling me over and kissing me. It wasn't a horny kiss or a quick peck; this was soulful and I felt a little thrill in my chest as she did it.

"Thanks for being you," she said, "We'll get through this."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Things at school escalated again that day.

The dancing in Spanish class got more intense, with several girls and a few guys asking to take off some clothes to keep cool. The guys were the more athletic ones, so by the end of the period you effectively had a number of shirtless muscular dudes dancing with girls wearing tank tops or sports bras.

Gym couldn't really escalate further unless the coach just told everyone to pick a partner and start going at it in the gym. He was still keeping only about half the class for activity, most of that focused on cardio and endurance, and then the last half was study time (or, lesbian orgy and glory hole time, depending on your perspective).

I'd been so focused on Miss Garnier's ulterior motives in Bio that I'd been memorizing the material without actually thinking about it, but when I looked back through my notes I suddenly realized Miss Garnier had spent the last week talking about reproductive systems in various organisms, and we were just now moving into mammals. In English most of the period was taken up by Sarah Holland reading aloud. Sarah was an average girl in most respects, with straight brunette hair and an average body that she never flaunted even before uniforms were required, but she had a voice straight out of a Victoria's Secret commercial. The teacher had her read one of the sections of the book that included a graphic sex scene, so it was basically an audio porn theatre. The last part of the class was taken up by the teacher emphasizing exactly how scandalous and taboo the relationship would have been given their class difference.

I stopped into the shop after school and got to work on the project. My shop teacher wasn't around; it was a sub or some other teacher just monitoring the shop making sure we didn't cut our limbs off or something. The design of the device we were supposed to build wasn't difficult; it was basically a piston connected to a motor, and then a different motor on a separate control that caused shaking. I got it probably three-quarters of the way finished by the time they kicked everyone out of the building. I stopped in at home to eat then went to Central Pizza.

I was kind of surprised to see Amy there.

"Hey," she said, "I...kind of want to ride along with you."

"Okay," I said, "but...I mean we sort of know how the porn field works now."

"I...I want you to make me do something," she said.

My eyes widened, but then I remembered the night before. "Amy-"

"I'm not...I mean I took something before coming here. If we're right, I should be in my right mind."

"And even after everything we talked about, you want to fool around?" I asked, while my libido started screaming at me, asking what I was doing.

Amy looked nervous. "I took the Adderall so I don't want to, like, drag you into any of the houses, but..."

I just waited, trying to use a bit of "Dom" intimidation in my glance.

Amy blew out a breath, "I'm still really horny," she said, "And I told you, I really like what you do to me. And I mean..."

I still waited, but I was getting more nervous as she fidgeted. It didn't look like nervous, horny fidgeting. When she looked up her eyes seemed glassy.

"I want to get it out of my head. I don't want my last sex memory to be...what happened. I want a different memory," she said.

I blew out a long breath. I could sort of see her point. "So...what do you want to do?" I asked cautiously.

She visibly relaxed and shrugged. "I'm the sub, remember?"

"Amy, there's a big-"

"There's pizza. There's always pizza," she said, "And you're in charge. If you're really not into this, just keep me on edge all night; make me wonder what you're going to have me do but not actually do anything. That would be kind of hot too. It's up to you."

I shook my head, thinking this was a very bad idea and wondering if she were really thinking straight or if she was fully under the influence of the field and just told me she wasn't to calm me down. Either way, she got into my car and we set off.

The first three deliveries were uneventful; two no-contact dropoffs and then an elderly man who collected the pizza without a word. Things got more interesting at the next house.

A girl in a harsh alternative outfit answered the door. She wore a spiked collar, a mesh shirt that covered nothing, black "X"es taped over her barely-there breasts, and black "Daisy Duke"-style jean shorts with fishnet stockings tucked into combat boots. All of the makeup she wore was black, as was her half-shaved hair, and she had metal in every conceivable location on her face.

"Your girlfriend's hot," she said when she grabbed the pizza from me. Amy had come to the door with me.

The girl seemed nonthreatening, so I decided to test our limits. "What do you think is her best feature?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Don't know; can't see all of her."

I gestured for Amy to step closer into the light and spin around slowly for the girl. Amy looked a bit wide-eyed, but didn't say anything.

"She's got a nice ass but it's gotta be her tits," she said.

"You wanna see 'em? I asked.

The girl looked at me levelly, probably wondering if I was setting her up somehow, but decided to call what she thought was my bluff.

"Yeah, pop 'em out," she said.

"You heard her," I told Amy, "Show her your tits."

Amy glanced at me for a moment, but then grabbed the hem of the "Central Pizza" polo she wore. She pulled it up to just below her breasts, exposing her stomach, then paused and gripped her bra. With a solid tug, she pulled everything up and let her breasts drop. The mounds of flesh swayed and jiggled as they fell out.

I saw the girl's eyes widen in surprise or appreciation or both. She ogled my girlfriend for a while before looking up at me. "What if I wanna touch them?" she asked.

"Fine by me," I said.

"And what about her?" she asked.

"She'll say something if she's really bothered," I said.

"Oh it's like that?" the girl asked, looking back at Amy.

"Could be, depends what you mean," I said.

"I mean, I've got some friends that use chains and leather for something other than fashion; I get what you're playing at. Speaking of playing..."

The girl moved forward and wasted no time. One hand went to each of Amy's breasts, firmly but slowly fondling them, while her thumbs flicked across Amy's nipples. In no time I could see Amy shuddering from the attention. Her whimpers could have been from embarrassment or arousal, but neither of us cared. I could feel myself getting hard as I watched the gothic pixie girl playing with her.

She upped the ante by leaning forward and sucking a nipple into her mouth. That got a louder noise from Amy, though again it wasn't totally clear if it was good or bad. When she pulled her mouth away, there was a ring of black lipstick around Amy's nipple.

"Damn she'd be fun to play with," the girl said, walking back to me, "But I gotta eat and then head out. Thanks for the free sample."

Back in the car, I told Amy to take her bra off. When it was sitting on the floor of the passenger side, I headed back for Central Pizza.

That first encounter set our pattern for the rest of the night. Whenever a delivery customer made a comment about Amy's appearance and didn't seem like a complete creep, I offered them a show. After the first girl, there were three couples: one a pair of college-aged people and then two older couples. The third couple literally shared her, as both of them latched onto one of her tits each. She soon had more lipstick rings around her nipples, as after seeing the black one the other women made it a point to coat their lips and leave their own mark. I was more comfortable with it than maybe I should have been, but it helped that I wasn't starting anything; it was all the customers' ideas. I just gave them permission.

I tried not to think about why the customers were having these ideas.

We ended up delivering to one of the fitness buff couples again, and they answered the door with him only in shorts and her in a sports bra and bicycle shorts. They were the first ones to comment on Amy's ass.

Amy looked panicked, but I told her to loosen her pants and bend over for them, exposing her cheeks. The buff black man moved forward and with my permission began fondling her cheeks. As he did that, his partner hung herself on my shoulder.

"Xavier's an ass man," she said to me quietly, "Probably fucks mine twice a week. Have you fucked her ass?"

"Uh huh," I said, my controlled dominant façade slipping a bit at the feel of the woman's firm, toned body pressing against me.

"I think we told you before; we like sharing," she said.

She kissed my neck then and I let out a sigh, but I was also tensing up. "I think...we have some more deliveries to make. Sorry," I said loudly.

The man let out a disappointed sigh and the woman moved from my shoulder to his. He smirked down at his partner. "Fair's fair you know," he said.

She rolled her eyes but smiled and said, "Okay fine."

As they turned to go back into their house, she bent down and pulled her shorts off. Her ass was hard and round, not very big but the muscles were clearly defined. She also had a bit of a gap between her thighs that let me see through to the small bits of skin hanging down from her pussy. She looked over her shoulder with a wink as they closed the door.

Then there was Antonia's order.

She opened the door and somehow knew what was going on after maybe two seconds.

"Having some fun with her tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound assertive but thoroughly intimidated by her as always.

"Sharing?" she asked.

"A little," I said, "nothing too extreme."

"Well let me know what you think of this," she said.

She tugged on a leash I hadn't noticed she was holding. A girl crawled on her hands and knees to the doorframe. She had dark olive skin and wavy black hair. Like every other girl I'd seen Antonia with, she was "dressed" in clothes that didn't cover anything. A sky-blue bra held her breasts, but only supported them without covering anything. The girl's breasts were medium sized with very large, brown areolae; they probably made up fully half of each breast. She had a gold chain around her waist with more chains hanging down her hip and running between her legs, though they went to either side of the triangle of black hair above her dark brown pussy.

"I'm training my pet here with orgasm denial. Maybe your girl can eat her out for a while to test it?" Antonia suggested.

I looked over at Amy. Her expression was shocked and a little worried, but I also thought I saw a bit of hunger there, and not for pizza. I decided to play along.

"She's not very good with her mouth yet," I said as a warning.

"That helps with the exercise, actually," Antonia said with a shrug, "Pet, receiver position, face up."

The girl spun around and sat on her ass. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs with her knees bent. Her whole body was displayed for us, and I could see a bit of wetness on her dark lips. She had heavy eyeshadow that made her eyes pop and pink lipstick that helped her lips stand out as well.

"Well, go use your mouth like you learned," I told Amy.

Amy hesitated for a second but then Antonia snapped, "Move girl! You're on my time now and I don't waste it!"

Amy practically dove at the other girl after that. She did pause again when her face was right in front of the girl's vagina, but after a click of Antonia's tongue she moved in. From our positions we couldn't really see what she was doing, but after a minute or so Antonia's pet began squirming.

"Is she enjoying it or just uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Your girl isn't the best tongue that's ever been on her pussy but she's enjoying it well enough. Too bad you didn't have yours take some things off; we would have a nice view."

Amy was in a classic "face down, ass up" pose to let her eat the other girl out and her ample, round ass faced us. She also had her legs spread for balance. If she'd had her pants off, she would have been displaying all her goods.

I suddenly realized there was a problem I should have asked about. "If she's being trained in denial-"