Average High School Life Ch. 12

Story Info
Alternate Title: Love Hotel.
7.4k words
4.83
5.8k
10

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you as always for your comments and story ratings. Please keep them coming.

==============================

Amy pulled up a GPS app by the time I hit the edge of town. I knew how to get to the city but basically only to get to my job and the train station.

"What?...When did that...?" Amy muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"The Aphenos Hotel. Apparently three days ago they changed their name to the Kolpos hotel?" Amy replied.

"Um...Amy," I said.

"Shut up, Jay. Just drive."

I decided not to argue, but in my mind I was a little nervous. The Aphenos Hotel was easily the most expensive hotel in the city. A few years ago the senior class at the school wanted to have their senior prom there. They ended up having to do twice as many fundraisers as any other class and the prom tickets still cost something like $130 each. Rumor was the school banned any future classes from considering it. Just going to stay a night at the hotel was considered a primo anniversary getaway for a lot of people in town.

At 9:30pm there was a lot less traffic than I was used to, so the forty minute trip only took twenty. I did have to spend another 10 minutes weaving around getting to the hotel.

"Do you have any cash on you?" Amy asked.

"Um...actually yeah," I said. Bud had given me a few bills in cash for the rare customer that still paid that way so I could make change. I'd tried to give them back but he just said it was a "signing bonus," though he cautioned me he wouldn't be giving me any more. I still had them tucked into the case of my phone.

"Go to the valet parking," she said.

I wanted to point out she, as the sub, was giving me orders but she didn't look like she was in the mood, and I was feeling a bit guilty about what had just happened at the house.

The valet did a few double-takes at my car, but eventually he shrugged as I passed him the keys and five bucks.

Amy walked into the lobby through the revolving door without stopping to look at anything. I, on the other hand, gawked like a tourist. The lobby had huge pale pink columns on either side and the floor looked like one of those math puzzles with the triangles and squares, except this one used multiple colors and there was gold metal between each piece. It was also polished so much I thought I would slip if I stepped on it. Around the edges of that floor there was carpet thick enough it actually stuck up above the stone a bit. Above me was a dome of stained glass that showed the rest of the hotel tower, all 20 stories of it, and some of the lights from the surrounding buildings. All the light in the room came from chandeliers that were so full of pieces of shiny rainbow glass (or maybe crystal) I couldn't even tell where the light bulbs were.

"Come on," Amy said, grabbing my hand. Apparently while I'd been gawking, she'd got us a room. She pulled me over to the elevators and hit the button for the fifteenth floor.

"Amy-"

"Let's get to the room, please?" she asked. I nodded.

The room itself was nice. It wasn't a suite, but it had a microfridge, a large bathroom with what I thought was a huge bathtub & shower. There was a decent sized table at the far end of the room next to the windows that gave a nice view of the city, and the TV on the wall was both thin and possibly as wide as I was tall. There was only one bed, but it was massive. I assumed it was a king. Against the wall opposite the bed was a padded bench that might be called a couch, though it didn't look amazingly soft. Amy set her bag down on that and turned around.

"I...Jay I need you to do some things for me, please?" Amy said, and she sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"Okay," I said.

"I was this close to saying pizza," she said, "but I couldn't risk them blabbing about Lauren. What you said was...was brilliant. It might have even been right; maybe my dad's and my reputations would win out over Lauren and the Spinners. But people like to see the goody-two-shoes fall in the mud, and I'm as goody as it gets, except with you. I just couldn't risk it, and I should have stopped you because now I'm a mess and it all just..."

I moved over and held her in my arms. She cried into my shoulder for a while, long enough that we sat down on the bed. After a few minutes she stopped crying but just held on and rocked with me. Finally she looked up and pulled me in for a tender kiss.

"So I want you to do some things for me, okay?" she asked. I nodded and she continued, "I want to get naked and take a nap with you in this bed. Then you're going to have to take control."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I only have one pill with me," she said, "I'm gonna need that on Sunday, or I'm gonna try to offer the desk clerk a blowjob rather than pay my bill, and that'll probably turn into a threesome with the manager or something. I took a pill right after the twins showed up at my house. So I've probably got until midnight, maybe 1:00am, then I'm going to turn into an irrational, horny slut."

"Can't we go back to-"

"I can't go home right now," Amy said, "I don't know what the twins will think of what happened and I can't...I can't risk running into Lauren under the influence of the porn field. You're right; I looked it up. Stepmother porn is everywhere. Lauren and I would never get out of bed if we ran into each other again, I'm pretty sure. It was stupid but I panicked getting out of there and didn't grab enough."

"So what happens on Sunday?" I asked.

"Lauren always goes to brunch at the country club on Sundays. It's the place for socialites in this area, apparently; 'if you don't show up you may as well move to a farm,' is what Lauren told me once. I should be able to get into my house and get the rest of my stash by then."

"Amy, tomorrow's Friday. What about school?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, you want leave me here so you can go take whatever test Miss Garnier has worked up?"

I felt a flash of anger and hurt at that and apparently I did not hide it at all.

"No, no, Jay, I'm sorry, that was...oh God," she muttered and put her face in her hands.

I still felt a bit miffed but I rubbed her back. "It's fine. Seriously, though, we'd be...what's that old-timey word for cutting out?"

"Truant," Amy said, "We're 18, Jay, we can call ourselves out sick. I'll call Bonny about work. He owes me some favors, we'll be fine. I'll have to tell him we're going out though, so expect some castration threats when you see him next."

"Great," I said, "Amy...how did you get this room? And how much do I owe you? Not gonna lie, I don't know how much I can cover-"

Amy stopped me with a hand on my chest and a sweet look. "Jay...My father's loaded, remember? I mean, not Elon Musk loaded but we're...we're pretty rich. I have a credit card. My father said I can use it for whatever as long as I don't go buying sports cars or something. I hardly ever use it. I don't know if he'll even notice."

"Oh," I said. The last couple of hours were finally catching up with me, and as I looked out the window I felt myself zoning out as my mind ran through everything that happened. I know I rubbed my face a few times trying to clear my head and figure out what to do. I don't know how long I sat there, but eventually Amy came up next to me.

"Come on Jay," Amy said, "Come to bed."

-=-=-=-=-=-

I don't know how long I slept, but I woke to the exquisite feeling of my cock nestled between Amy's ass cheeks.

She'd helped me undress and had been almost motherly about it at the time before slipping her own clothes off and slipping into bed with me. I didn't remember falling asleep.

At first I thought we just fell asleep spooning and I should back up, but then I felt her push back into me, grinding my cock further into the crack. Once I knew she was awake, I stopped hesitating.

When she felt me respond she tilted her head and we shared an over-the-shoulder kiss. Her back arched, pushing her ass into me even harder and pushing her breasts out. The sheet fell off of them, exposing her hard nipples.

I reached around and fully groped her breast in my hand, letting the soft, pliant flesh push through the gaps in my fingers as I felt the hard nub of her nipple in my palm. She groaned at my attention, more so when I began kissing the back and sides of her neck. The twitching and grinding of her hip became almost painful on my cock, and I felt roughness that seemed odd until I realized it was the crinkled skin of her asshole.

We continued like that for a while, me grinding on and fondling her while kissing her neck until she'd turn for a full kiss on the mouth. Her hand eventually got busy between her legs and she wrapped a leg around mine. I was soaking her ass crack with precum and her breathing got heavier by the second. Finally she groaned loudly and pressed back into me hard enough I thought my dick would be crushed. She stopped moving for a minute and I figured out she'd just cum.

Then she seemed to snap back to life. She turned around quickly and pulled me in for a deep kiss, her breasts pressing nicely against my chest and our legs entwining with each other. We kept kissing until we ran out of air, then she pushed me the rest of the way back and climbed on top. She wasted no time in grabbing my hard dick and lining it up so she could sink down onto it, groaning the whole length. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, leaning into them as she started bouncing on my cock. In no time I started thrusting back into her. She had her eyes closed, just taking in the sensations it seemed, and I thought she looked so hot and sensual.

She slowed down a little and ground on my pelvis a few times while I kept groping her tits, pinching her nipples at the same time. Then she leaned forward and we kissed again.

At that point I realized this was another first for us. We'd fucked. We usually fucked, and lately we weren't alone when we were fucking. We'd had sex like horny teenagers in the back of my car, hooking up the way most of our friends do when they're excited, or bored, or just so horny that a hand won't cut it anymore.

But this was the first time we were unhurried, alone, and both in our right mind. We could have done anything we wanted and we decided to make love. I actually felt tears in my eyes as I kissed her, and I held her to me tight.

I finally understood those scenes in shows where two people having sex would press their foreheads together, because that's what we did. We needed to finish making love, we were desperate to, but it was too fast to keep kissing. So we pressed our foreheads together and absolutely slammed into each other with hard, desperate thrusts. In the end I was gritting my teeth so hard I thought they would crack, and Amy was letting out these deep, desperate, moaning grunts as she slammed home. I finally arched up into her and came, and it felt like it had been building up for weeks. As soon as I came, Amy wailed and I felt liquid coat my crotch.

She started crying, and I held her. We were sticky and wet and sweaty but neither of us cared right then. I don't know how long she sobbed but I just held her and for some reason it felt right. She eventually calmed down but she still held me as if letting go would kill her.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm...This was so amazing and I want to thank you for it and be a wonderful girlfriend but we're going to wake up tomorrow and I'm gonna be a stupid horny bimbo who thinks all you want is sex all because I couldn't..."

"Hey," I said, "it's okay, you forgot the pills and-"

"No I didn't."

I paused to make sure I heard that right, then I looked at her again. "What do you mean?" I asked.

She took a deep breath. "I...I was so scared when the twins showed up. And then the way you were with them, and with me I...I couldn't handle it so I only brought one pill. I didn't want to deal with my feelings, or with you. I was...I was thinking maybe you'd sleep through, and then we'd wake up and I'd be a little slut and you'd just enjoy yourself and I wouldn't have to deal with anything until Sunday."

"Amy..."

"Look, I know. I know that's messed up and all sorts of drama and I'm sorry. I've never...I don't know what I'm doing, okay? But tonight I woke up and I felt you, and I remembered everything you tried to do to help, and how you're working with me to fix this for me. Sure, you're freaked out but you haven't really been hurt because of this. You're helping me out and...you're amazing."

She kissed me again. I honestly didn't follow all of her thought process. I was a little annoyed because she was right; it sounded like way more drama than I was comfortable with. But her compliments also hit different.

The kiss turned into a makeout session, and before long we had the covers pulled off and she was up on her arms while I feasted on her breasts. Maybe I'm a horrible boyfriend but I couldn't bring myself to eat her out after I'd cum in her. She just smiled at me and told me to finger her while she took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me until I was hard enough to push into her again.

She got on her knees and had me go behind her. She held the headboard as I took her doggy style and she made it look like I was a sex god; her back arched, her body shook, and she moaned my name through the whole thing. Her walls spasmed around me twice as I took her, so I thought she came then. But I went for the finish and she let out a long, rising moan as I did, then she erupted, spraying juice all over. That blast did it for me somehow and I unloaded in her for the second time.

We (really she) had been smart enough to grab a towel that time, so we tossed that to the floor and got under the covers, avoiding the first wet spot we'd made. We spooned up again, both of us looking out the window as we lay in bed.

I was drifting off, but I had enough sense to say, "Take the Adderall tomorrow. We'll figure something out."

"No," Amy said, "I should stay off it for a while; I've been taking too much. It'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I know you'll watch out for me."

-=-=-=-=-=-

When I drifted off with Amy in my arms a second time, I had a thought in the back of my mind that maybe, somehow, we'd wake up in the morning and she'd still be immune despite all the drugs, and we could continue the loving, restful feeling we'd created the night before.

Unfortunately this was a porn field, not a romance movie field where love conquers all in the end.

I was woken up by Amy's lips on my cock, sucking me like my penis was the source of life-giving milk she desperately needed to survive. When I propped myself up to look at her, she popped off my cock (literally, her lips made a popping sound) and looked at me with an almost frightening expression of raw lust.

"Good morning Master," she said, "I hope your slave's wakeup call was acceptable to you. Please let me continue so I can drink your wonderful cum."

Without my say-so she took me back in her mouth, plunging deep so I felt the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged a bit and pushed but couldn't quite get me any deeper. She tried twice more and I saw her eyes tear up from the effort before she came off my cock again.

"I'm sorry Master. You need to train me. Shove your cock down my throat until I can take it all. Whip and spank me until I can accept your wonderful organ the way a good slave should."

"Amy-"

"Slave, Master. I'm your slave, remember?" she said.

Inwardly I groaned. Amy had been interested in light sub play. She'd literally been nervous when we talked about how some people went for literal sex slavery, or at least pretended to do that. She was farther gone with the porn field than either of us thought would happen. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 already.

"Slave, what about school?"

She giggled in a very immature fashion. "I told you, Master, we don't have to worry about that. I called myself out this morning."

"And me?" I asked.

She suddenly looked nervous and wouldn't meet my eye. "What did you do?" I demanded.

"I might have...impersonated your mother and called you out right after, using your phone."

I rubbed my face and looked over at my phone. I saw a text message notification and opened it. It had come in around 1:30am.

"Jay,

I got up to go to the bathroom. I can feel myself slipping. Before I went I thought I should wake you up and ask if I were allowed to go or if I should hold it, and we've never talked about that.

You HAVE TO be in control with me. Don't be nice, don't worry about my feelings. Act like Antonia. Please don't let me ruin my life because of the porn field.

Amy."

I sighed heavily. Then I dug deep for every tip and thing I'd ever heard or observed from Max and Antonia.

"Did I tell you to impersonate my mother?" I snapped.

"N-no Master," Amy said. She looked contrite, but I could see a fire in her eyes.

"Let's see then," I said.

I got up and went to her bag. She had some basic clothes, but only one set; apparently she assumed she wasn't going to need clothes for today or tomorrow because of the porn field. The jeans she packed did have a belt that I slipped out. It was one of those braided belts where the little leather strips wove through the whole thing. I folded and slapped it against my arm a couple times. The braids definitely gave it a bite. I'd have to be careful. I stood abruptly and turned to her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with a nervous expression.

"It seems my slave didn't bring anything her master might need to take care of her, did you?" I asked, trying to make my voice hard and imperious.

"N-no master," she said.

"So instead of your paddle, or something that might be gentler, I have to punish you with this," I said, holding up the braided belt. I saw her face blanch.

"Go stand next to the table. Lean forward with your hands on it," I said.

"B-but master, the window's open-"

I slapped the belt on the table and it made a satisfying crack. "How much punishment are you trying to get, slave? By my count, you're looking at six strokes for impersonating my mother, six for forgetting your gear, and six for not finishing my blowjob this morning. Do you want six more for disobeying?"

She shook her head and scurried over to the table. She bent forward so her hands sat more or less in the middle. Her heavy breasts hung down freely, and her skin glowed from the indirect sunlight hitting the wall next to her.

I let her stand there for a moment, partly to build up the anticipation but also so I could steel my nerve. I'd never actually tried to punish her before, or really do anything that would actually hurt. The kids' paddle was a toy, and even I could tell it was barely worse than getting hit with a stiff pillow. This belt was one step down from a bullwhip.

"I...I'm ready for my punishment master," she said.

I don't know if she was even in a state of mind to give me that kind of subtle reassurance, but I chose to think she was trying to tell me she was okay with it.

I moved up closer. The first thing I did was grab one of her breasts and fondle it, letting the weight settle in my palm as my fingers played and squeezed the pliable flesh. She gasped at the unexpected, soft attention. Then I started with the belt.

She didn't even move at the first hit, and there was barely a mark. I sort of wanted to just keep doing that, but something Max told me once popped into my head:

"You have to commit. If you're doing something, do it. Don't half-ass it. The sub will be able to tell, and at best they'll just get pulled out of the scene because they can tell you aren't into it. At worse they'll internalize it, and think you didn't get invested because you're bored with them, or don't care enough about them to go through with it."

12