Average High School Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second stroke was a lot harder and Amy squealed and jumped against the table. This time a jagged red mark formed on her ass.

"Quiet!" I snapped, "Keep your mouth shut. No screaming or this gets worse."

I eased off a little on my next stroke, but not much. She definitely flinched and another stripe formed across her ass.

After 6 strokes I paused and massaged her breasts a bit. She seemed to welcome the break. Then I resumed. She kept her mouth closed and grit her teeth the whole time. By the twelfth stroke she was sobbing a bit. At 18 tears ran down her cheeks and she sobbed continuously.

I stopped and straightened up, then moved in behind her. I pushed her forward and she laid down flat on the table. I had to squat down a bit, but then I slid my cock into her.

Her pussy was red hot and soaked. Despite the pain she'd obviously felt and the distress, she'd also been turned on. She moaned as I entered her.

"God yes Master; use your naughty slave. Fill me up with your cock."

I wasn't totally in the right mind at that point but I channeled my confusion into sex. After a few minutes I was hammering into her hard enough that I was afraid I'd knock the table over. She kept moaning, apparently enjoying everything I did without question.

I actually lost my balance and slipped out of her, jamming my cock into one of her reddened ass cheeks. Somehow that was the trigger that got me to cum, and I shot my load all over her ass and back. When I'd mostly spent myself, she turned around and took my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking our juices off me.

"Good slave," I said, rubbing her head, "I have to use the bathroom now, then we should shower. I want you to wash me."

"Of course master," she said, "If I do a good job washing you, do you think I might be worthy to have your cum inside of me?"

"We'll see," I said, damping down the extreme unease I felt with how deep she seemed to have sunk into her role.

We showered, and I swear Amy almost slapped me when I tried to reach for soap myself. She rubbed me down and literally all I had to do was stand there while she ran her hands over me. She even offered to clean inside my asshole, which I declined despite her assurance it would be better for her when I had her lick me there. I was so thrown off I didn't tell her I had no intention of having her do that; I literally wasn't sure how she'd react.

After finishing the shower (where Amy also dried me, combed my hair, and put on the bathrobe for me) she hopped in to wash herself, saying she had to take care of several things I shouldn't be made to watch. I wondered if she was on her period or something but I assumed I would have noticed when we had sex.

Instead I pulled out my phone and with a huge sigh of dread, called my mom.

I decided to go with 80% truth and 20% lie. I came clean about Amy being my girlfriend, and said she had thought up a spontaneous trip for us that would last most of the weekend, but we had to miss school.

I braced myself for an eruption, but she just said, "Oh that's wonderful dear. I was worried about you not dating since CC's been hanging around. How is she, anyway?"

"Um," I paused, trying to figure out how to describe CC fully embracing the porn field and keeping her coworkers as live-in sex pets.

"I think she's still working through some things."

"Well make sure to be a good friend to her. And as long as you keep your grades up you have fun with Amy. See if you can fit some tutoring in between all of your 'fun'."

Even over the phone I could tell what she meant, "Mom!" I protested.

"Jay I was a teenager too. I know why you go off with your boyfriend on a spontaneous trip. I bet the trip isn't even that far away, is it?"

I stammered meaningless noises in response.

"That's what I thought. Just be careful. And send me a text or call every so often so I know you're okay. Love you."

That was it. I was confused and dumbfounded for a bit until I remembered something that almost made me throw up.

If the porn field was a virus, and I was a carrier, my parents were fully infected. So of course she'd be fine with me going off to have sex with my girlfriend. Even family movies used the line "the kids are away" as a prelude to sex between a married couple. I could only hope my parents were cast in one of those benign, "for couples" pornos where the two people at least acted like they had a deep connection, instead of the ones titled something like "married swingers' bisexual orgy."

Amy came out of the shower and knelt on the bed. She bent her legs fully and spread her thighs out, completely exposing her pussy as she sat back on her heels. She had her hands down, palms up, on her thighs, and had her back arched so her tits popped out.

"Your slave is washed, master. I've made sure all my holes are clean and fully ready for your use. And your marks are still visible on my ass. Please tell me how to serve you."

"Nothing for the moment," I said. When Amy looked pained by that, I said, "Come up here and cuddle. Press yourself against me."

She smiled and shifted into what most would think was a normal position for a sexual couple, with her tucked under my arm. She was just completely unfazed by her nudity, and there was the fact that if I told her to she would jump up, bend over, and pull her cheeks apart so I could fuck her in the ass without even pausing.

Lacking any other ideas, I grabbed the remote. The room TV was already on, and as I thought I couldn't remember a time it wasn't on, except when we were sleeping. It was obviously a smart TV since I saw most of the streaming services available.

I found a superhero movie and threw it on. I'd seen it before, but it was entertaining enough to distract me and didn't require much thought to watch.

"Would you like me to suck you off while you watch your movie, Master?" Amy asked me.

"No, Amy, just...I need to rest," I said.

I sounded frustrated as I said it. It wasn't because of her, but she had no way to know that in her current state.

"I'm sorry Master," she said, lowering her head, "I'm a bad slave. I should be punished."

I almost screamed in frustration. There was no way I could keep up with her like this; if I wasn't letting her fuck me I was supposed to be punishing her, apparently? And I guessed almost anything short of actually hanging her wouldn't get her to use her safe word thanks to the porn field. I needed help.

I thought of Antonia first, but I had no way to reach her; she hadn't actually given me contact info, she just ordered from Central Pizza a lot. But thinking of her did give me an idea.

"Yes, you are a naughty slave," I said, "Go sit on the couch and spread your legs so I can see you."

She obeyed, looking both nervous and excited.

"Now I want you to masturbate."

"Master, I need to be-"

"And you aren't allowed to cum," I finished.

She stopped with her mouth open and her eyes wide in shock.

"Did I stutter?!" I snapped.

Her hand was down at her pussy so fast I thought she might have hit herself. I figured that probably bought me a decent amount of time; CC had told me once when she'd been in a "shock the straight boy" mood that she could sometimes masturbate for 20 minutes without cumming. I figured keeping Amy torturing herself for at least an hour would work.

I dropped the volume on the movie and called Max.

"Hey, Jay, it's good to hear from you," she said, "I'm...look I'm still really sorry about before. I hope-"

"I need your help," I said, cutting her off.

"Um, okay," she said.

"Look, I know we don't really know each other that well-"

"We've had sex, you've had sex with my girlfriend multiple times, and you've come to me for relationship advice about your sub girlfriend. I'd hope we're at least good friends, even with-"

"Yeah, no, you're right but not gonna lie, this is going to be, like, Inception-level mindfuck type shit," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Promise you won't think I'm totally crazy?"

"Jay, just start talking," Max said.

I explained in broad strokes about the porn field without mentioning Exca or CC's involvement. Max listened and didn't immediately shut me down, to her credit.

"So...you're saying that's why I roped you into the stuff with Charlie?" she said.

"Yeah, and right now I have a problem. Amy had been keeping herself immune by taking Adderall. But she didn't bring enough and now she's in full on sex slave mode," I said.

"So that's bad?" Max asked, and I could hear the teasing.

"Max, she won't leave me alone," I said, whispering now to keep Amy from hearing, "She wants constant attention, and I don't know what to do, literally. My dick'll fall off if I let her do everything she wants to and I can't beat her bloody. I'm...I was okay with some mild stuff but this is, like, Antonia level, not gonna lie."

"So you want me to take over as the domme for a bit?" Max asked, "I could maybe do that but I'd have to bring Charlie along."

"I'm beyond caring at this point," I said, "but the problem is you're going to be affected by the same thing she is. You'll end up ordering both of them around and set up a BDSM dungeon over here."

"So what do you want me to do, exactly?" she asked.

"We need something. Either Adderall, something similar, or just straight up booze," I said.

Max was silent on the other end and I winced. I knew this would be the tough bit.

"Jay, I want to believe you about all this, but honestly it kind of sounds like you're asking me, an adult, to buy you, a kid, a bunch of drugs so you and your girlfriend can have a party in a posh hotel for a weekend."

"I'll prove it to you," I said.

"How?"

"Look, can you get your hands on some stuff like that?" I asked.

"Let's say I can," Max said.

"Okay. Get yourself and Charlie over here. She's not busy today or tomorrow, is she?"

"No," Max said, "she got back from a shoot yesterday, she's got a few days off."

"Okay," I said, "Have Charlie drive you over here. Come up to our room. Before you leave, take enough of whatever it is to affect you. Don't give any to Charlie."

"So you can convince me to give you the stuff while I'm high?" Max questioned.

"Leave everything else in the car, don't bring it up," I said, "but make sure Charlie's clean when she gets here. Then I'll prove it to you and you can do what you need to after that."

"All right," she said, "I'll...give me an hour or two."

"Okay. Sooner would be better," I said, looking back over at my masturbating girlfriend.

There was a pause on the line and I thought Max had hung up until she said, "Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"If you fuck me over..."

"I'm not, I promise you."

-=-=-=-=-=-

It took two hours for Max and Charlie to arrive. Both of them wore long coats that might have seemed a bit out of place given the temperature, but it was chilly enough some people would believe they needed them.

"You look like shit," Max said.

"That's because I spent the last hour trying to fuck Amy into a coma and I haven't showered," I said. I'd literally been about to drift off when Max's text message alerted me they'd arrived and then I stumbled over to wait by the door. Amy had begged me for attention and seemed pathetic enough that I gave in. Her pussy looked inflamed and red at this point, but I couldn't tell if that was from overuse or just insane arousal. I knew my cock needed a break regardless.

Case in point, as soon as I let them in, Charlie dropped her coat and knelt down on the floor. She had a lacy black see-through thong on and a leather crop-top vest that went up to her neck, but left holes so her breasts were popping out and completely uncovered. Despite the view, my cock barely twitched.

"What is with you dommes and the leather tops for girls that don't cover their breasts?" I asked.

"It lets people know what's going on just at a glance," Max said, "In the scene, most of the subs are wearing skintight stuff, lingerie, or a mix of it like this. Us dommes might be wearing provocative clothing but we're usually covered up unless we're doing a scene. Or doing a sub."

She finished with a bit of a giggle and I looked at her with surprise. She glared back at me.

"What? You told me to show up after taking something, so you get me, stoned. I get giggly on the weed," Max said, "I assume that's good for you."

"I don't know, actually; we've never tested it. How about this; how do you feel about the idea of bending over and letting me take your ass?"

"I feel like you better have a tranquilizer somewhere, because that's not happening," Max said.

"Okay, so I guess that works," I said.

"Are you trying to tell me if it hadn't worked I would have just bent over for you?" Max asked incredulously.

"No, but you probably wouldn't have just shut me down," I told her.

"Okay, so this still proves jack shit," Max said, "As far as I know I could have been sober and I still would have shot you down."

I knew this would come up and I'd been thinking of how to prove it since she agreed to come over. "So what's something Charlie won't do?"

"There's a lot of things," Max said.

"Well, I mean...what's something that is within the bounds of normal sex stuff that she won't do? I know she's not crazy about men...?"

"She doesn't hate it as much as she says, do you cunt? Go sit on the bed in ready position" Max said. Charlie moved over to the bed and sat with her ass hanging off the edge and her legs spread, propped up on her elbows. I also saw her stealing glances at Amy, who sat backwards in one of the chairs with her breasts pressed to the back. A little window in the bottom let us see her red, soaked pussy but I'd forbidden her from touching it.

"She won't do asses," Charlie said.

I cocked my head. "I spent a whole work shift pushing a dildo into her ass, and then you made her deep throat it after."

"She'll do stuff with her own ass," Max clarified, "but other people's? No way. It's fine because I don't like ass play that much, so I don't push it, but she's always convinced other people can't possibly be clean enough. When she wants to do anal she cleans herself so much it's almost unhealthy."

"Okay," I said, "Ask her if she wants to give Amy a rimjob."

Max looked at me doubtfully, but shrugged and walked forward. She ran a hand through Charlie's hair. "You like Jay's sub, cunt?" she asked, and Charlie nodded. "You want to go play with her?" Charlie nodded again. "Why don't you go eat her ass out if you're so eager then?"

Charlie didn't even pause. She rolled over and hopped off the bed, scrambling over to Amy. She dropped to her knees and pulled Amy back so her ass was off the back of the chair. She had to bend forward awkwardly to get her head at the right level, but once she was in position she dove right in, her face almost vanishing between Amy's cheeks.

Amy moaned immediately and squirmed in the chair. After a little bit she said, "Master, please tell her to touch my pussy. I'm so horny."

"Slave, you do what your Master tells you. You should be grateful my cunt is taking care of your ass!" Max barked immediately.

Amy's head dropped. "I'm sorry Mistress Max," she said.

"No, but you will be," Max said, then looked at me, "How is she with pain?"

"In reality or right now?" I asked.

"Reality," Max said.

"She's not into it. Pain is only for punishment. And even then I've barely done anything. I tried using her belt earlier but it only turned her on."

"Fuck. If you're right this is messing everything up," Max said.

She went over to the sizeable backpack she'd brought with her and came out with a ball gag and a thin paddle wrapped in leather.

"Can I handle this?" she asked me.

I just nodded. Max approached Amy. She wasn't wearing heels, but the way she walked almost suggested she should have been.

"Listen up bitch. I'm gonna call you bitch because that's what you are right now; a whiny, needy bitch who doesn't listen to her Master. You don't tell your Master what to do for you. He offers. How long did he fuck you today?"

"I...I don't know Mistress," Amy stammered, partly, it seemed, because she was afraid, and partly because of what Charlie was doing behind her.

"And how many times did you cum?" Max asked.

"A...a lot Mistress," Amy said.

"Your master gave you orgasms and you had the audacity to demand more? What did you do for him? Did you offer your ass? How did he take you?"

"M-missionary and doggie, Mistress," Amy said, sounding like she knew it was the wrong answer.

"So he was doing all the work? God you are such an ungrateful bitch. Your voice is pissing me off."

Max stepped forward and put the gag in Amy's mouth. It took a bit to get it in; it was probably bigger than the one Amy had ordered and we'd used the previous night. Once it was on, Max grabbed Amy's arm and had her stand. Charlie paused her attentions on Amy's ass while she moved.

"Stand up with your legs apart a little," Max said, "Now reach behind and pull your ass cheeks apart. That's right, make sure my cunt can get at that rosebud of yours. Cunt, go back to what you were doing."

Charlie dove in again and Amy gasped. It was an amazingly erotic sight and I could feel some life returning to my cock, but the swelling actually hurt, like I'd pulled a muscle in my dick. I could only remember feeling something like it back when I was 12 or so and I'd first discovered rubbing my dick could get me off; I jerked off so much it hurt to put on underwear the next day. Also the day I switched to boxers.

"Now, I can't spank you because my cunt's busy on your ass. So since you're being a boob, that's where you get punished."

Before I could say anything, Max's hand came around and hit one of Amy's breasts with the paddle. It didn't sound like a hard hit; there was no loud slap or thwack, but Amy's breast deformed and bounced, and she certainly shrieked into the gag. Max then did the same thing on the other side.

Amy got 5 swats on each breast, and when Max finished they looked sunburnt. Tears soaked Amy's cheeks and she wasn't standing upright anymore, but she hadn't moved her hands.

"You did good, bitch," Max said, "And because of that you get a reward. My cunt's going to make you cum now, then she's going to rub some lotion into your breasts while she sits on your face and you return the favor by eating out her ass."

Max took the gag off and Amy said, "T-thank you Mistress," though it seemed like she was sobbing a bit.

Max walked back over as Amy began moaning from Charlie's attentions. She looked at me with a dark expression.

"Okay, yeah, something's fucked up," she said, "Charlie should have said something...anything about eating her ass, but she dove right in like it was nothing. And Amy took that tit spanking like a years long pro at being a sub. Even subs who've been at this a year I've seen flinch when they're paddled like that. A newbie should have jumped back and covered her tit immediately. I was expecting to have to cuff her hands."

"That's why I needed the stuff," I explained, "If not that at least your help. I don't think Amy would use her safeword; she's game for anything and I...I'm not good at this."

"Yeah. Fuck," Max said, running her hand through her hair and looking frustrated, "Let's let them finish what I told them to do; it should take a good couple of minutes, maybe a half hour. Then we give them some THC gummy bears and hopefully they're in their right mind soon. After that, you explain all the details of what the hell is going on."

12