Average High School Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we waited for the food I looked at the twins. They lounged next to each other on the other bed, though every so often one or the other would turn to look at the other, then sigh in frustration and settle back. Then, like blocks falling in a match game, things they'd said and how they were acting clicked into place in my brain.

"I...I told you guys some things last night about what's going on, didn't I?" I asked.

"Ah, the boy has a brain!" Violet said. I was still mostly going by the underwear standard; they seemed to always call each other "Vee," I assume as an in-joke. But their positions made their shirts ride up a little and I could see Victoria (I assumed) wore V-shaped panties that were frilly but covered most of her and fit snug, whereas Violet's thong was almost daring me to look, creating a bit of a camel toe one moment and pulling away a little bit from her mound the next.

"So what-"

"Uh uh," Violet said, "For real we need that food here. Then maybe we talk."

I saw Victoria roll her eyes and suspected she wasn't completely on board with Violet's approach, but she didn't go against her sister either.

The food arrived a short time later. I had splurged on some pancakes and bacon, while the girls had fruit and yogurt. Unfortunately for me one of the fruits was a banana, and Violet immediately began making a production out of eating it.

She caught me staring as she seemed to be practicing deep-throating with the fruit. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked at me as she said, "Jogging your memory at all?"

"Oh for fuck's sake Vee you are a bitch," Victoria snapped.

"What?" Violet said, smiling innocently.

Victoria scoffed at her sister and turned to me with a sympathetic look. "So for real, Jay, you didn't do anything last night."

"Seriously?" Violet complained.

Victoria rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, look, here's what happened. You called us up at something like 10:30. We'd gone to this party Chuck Finnegan was throwing, you know the linesman on the varsity squad? Anyway, party starts at 9:00, we get there at like 9:45 and fifteen minutes later his parents come home."

"The fuckwit claimed his parents were fine with a party, but they come tearing in threatening everything except execution. So we head home and spend half an hour watching our phones while our idiot classmates try to pull a party together at the last minute. Then you actually call us. Not gonna lie, I thought some spammer was spoofing your number," Violet said.

Victoria jumped in and said, "Anyway, you tell us you have a room here, and Amy ditched you, and you've got wine but we should get more so we don't act like whores. Not gonna lie we almost hung up on you, but I asked you why drinking wine would make us not act like whores. Also we could totally tell you were hammered."

"So you claim you can't tell us over the phone because it's a seeecrit!" Violet says, obviously trying to imitate whatever fool I made of myself on the phone, "Nothing's happening on the party front and we know A-my's loaded so we figure there's at least a chance you have the room. Plus if we get a better offer we can always drive somewhere else. Also, you're obviously plastered, so if you try anything we can fend you off easily enough. So we snag a bottle of Jack from our house and come over."

Victoria's expression got a bit more serious and she said, "When we get here, you hand us the bottle of wine, which is almost empty, and say we need to have a drink. And then through a drunken session of 20 questions, you explain to us about some porn virus and how alcohol kills it except you're carrying it, so we have to keep drinking or it'll fuck us up again."

Violet was still treating the whole thing as a bit of a joke. "After you tried explaining that, you gave us the sob story of how Amy ran off with a dominatrix and her pet billboard model, and then spent half an hour trying to find a picture of her on your phone before you gave up and sort of passed out on the bed," she explained.

I sat in silence for a few minutes, during which Violet admitted she'd fed me several shots of the whiskey because it was "funny as fuck," which explained why I passed out. I don't know how I didn't throw up.

Assuming I believed them, things could have been worse. I had somehow avoided sleeping with them, so I hadn't cheated on Amy, at least not physically. I was a little panicked about the fact that I'd apparently explained the whole porn field virus concept to them, but then I got confused.

"Wait...why...um, look, when people come off the virus or whatever you want to call it they still remember everything they did," I said.

Both the girls just looked at me, Violet still with a bit of a smug expression, though I could see a bit of tension in her face too. Victoria was still serious.

"So what?" Violet finally asked.

"Look...the other day-"

"We weren't lying, Jay, that night," Victoria said, a bit meekly.

Another awkward silence fell on the table until Violet blurted out, "Look asshole, we've fucked each other. Sober. Your porn virus didn't make us do that."

"It's not my porn virus," I said, "and why am I an asshole?"

"Because you made me say it out loud," Violet said with an angry glare.

The silence this time wasn't as awkward; it was obvious we were all digesting what we'd learned over breakfast. Victoria looked nervous but Violet just seemed angry. I just sat thinking about everything. I finally pulled my phone out. There weren't any messages from any of the other girls, which sort of disappointed me. I called my parents, who were still oddly unconcerned about me being away for the weekend. I wondered if they were still under the influence of the virus, trying to remember how often they drank beer or wine with dinners. I knew my mother mostly drank water.

Violet had gone off to the bathroom and I heard the shower running, leaving me with Victoria, who'd also retrieved her phone and was scrolling through it.

"So, um, you two can have the room if you want," I offered.

"While you do what?" she asked.

"I don't know," I admitted, "I...my shit's a mess right now, not gonna lie."

"Tell me," she said.

I dumped the whole story of the weekend on her. It felt kind of refreshing to just talk about it since she already knew about the porn virus.

"So wait, you think you can stop this?" she asked.

"Amy does," I corrected her, clamping down on the selfish annoyance that she focused on that instead of my problems, "We're supposed to go looking for things related to the crash tomorrow."

"Right, we want in," Victoria said.

"What?"

"Jay, if this keeps going Vee and I are fucked," she said, "When we went to that party we were cruising for another threesome or foursome or whatever, and a lot of people were already going at it, some of them almost in the open. At this rate the whole school's going to know we fuck each other by the end of the week. That's not 'oh I slept with the fat nerd' social issues, that's like 'my family gets arrested' shit. I want to make sure we're doing what we can."

"I don't know if Amy will-"

"Call her," Victoria said, "I mean, not gonna lie, relationship-wise it's suicide but I think you're kind of fucked in that department anyway."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, it's not anything you did, if it helps. Well it sort of is, but...you know what, sometime later someone'll explain it to you. Now call."

I got no answer from Amy, then tried Max and similarly got nothing. In desperation I called Charlie but again it went straight to voicemail. I looked up and saw Victoria talking to Violet, who leaned against the bathroom doorframe only wearing a towel. I assumed she was filling her sister in on the situation.

As I looked at them my phone rang, shocking me. Looking down I saw it was Max.

"Something wrong?" she asked as I answered.

"Yeah. Well no. Maybe?" I said.

"Fuck's sake Jay," Max said.

I tried to explain the situation with the twins but I blundered it badly. After only a few minutes Max took a pointed, sarcastic tone with me and I could tell she'd be glaring if we were there in person. I was shocked when Violet walked up, still wearing the towel. For a second I thought she was going to do something like try to blow me while I was on the phone, but she just held her hand out expectantly.

"Hang on; Violet wants to talk to you," I said, and handed the phone over.

"This is Max?" she asked, turning and walking over to the bathroom so fast I couldn't hear anything else clearly.

I put my head in my hands, imagining a female conspiracy where all five of them collectively decided I was the worst person on the planet and deserving of death. I almost jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry," Victoria said, "Violet likes to tease, and she can be a bitch, but she's not cruel. She'll try to explain things. It'll come across better coming from a girl. And Amy can sort of vouch for us."

"After you trapped her in her room and threatened to blackmail her?" I reminded her.

"Yeah, well, nobody's perfect," Victoria said.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The fallout could have been worse. Max only said, "I'll see you tomorrow," when I got my phone back, but she didn't sound as angry. Or she was just hiding it better. Violet assured me everything was fine.

The rest of the day we mostly hung around the hotel enjoying the free benefits. Both girls had brought swimsuits. Victoria had a purple suit that covered most of her but there were cutouts that showed off the sides of her tummy and back. Violet, of course, had a bikini, though the triangle top did cover most of her breasts, even if the bottom was a g-string. I just went with a thicker pair of boxers and we spent a good hour or so in the pool before coming up to watch a movie.

The twins were not in my circle at school; they were slightly higher in the popularity pecking order. We mostly talked about school and the people there, comparing notes on mutual acquaintances. The girls also clued me in to some of the other sexual exploits that had erupted without me or CC nearby.

"The drama club switched their production to 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas' and apparently they're being as authentic as possible with everything," Violet said, "The A/V club, well, not hard to guess where that's going."

"Yeah, at this rate the yearbook's going to be like an issue of Cosmo, with photography by Playboy," Victoria chimed in, "We just finished up the superlative categories. Everyone will soon be voting on 'best tits', 'biggest cock', 'best ass', 'best blowjob', 'most likely to be gangbanged'...you get the idea.

"And...you're really okay with everything that happened so far?" I asked.

Violet rolled her eyes, "Look, Jay, other than what we did to you and Amy the other day it's mostly been harmless fun, at least to me. I've mostly just fucked some people I was always curious about, but probably wouldn't have made a move on otherwise. I sort of see CC's point, I mean; you take out all the relationship bullshit and social pressure and this is basically what you get."

"I've had my fun too, in case you're worried," Victoria said, "but I don't agree that Celia's right. We lost our Mom when we were little, and we had a lot of shit to deal with because of it. She's obviously burying herself in this because of the grief. And if she somehow has control of it? That's not gonna be good for anybody."

"How can more sex be bad?" Violet asked.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "Come on Vee; there's a reason both of us are taking shots of wine. And you also know how dark porn can get. If this is actually based on porn scenarios?"

"Yeah, okay, fine," Violet conceded, "I don't want my ass falling out of my hole."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We left the hotel around 4:00, skipping the overnight. I went to work and got a very steady, measuring look from Bud. I wasn't sure if Amy had talked to him since Friday, but he didn't fire me or anything. Amy didn't show.

For the most part the night was normal, or at least normal based on my new measure. Lots of lazy bathrobes and tight spandex-clothed people answering the door, and more than one couple coming to the door with rumpled clothes and wild hair, asking if I had somewhere to be or if I wanted to come in for a minute. Two people offered to blow me as a tip, and one guy offered up his girl's ass, which she seemed more than okay with. Despite that, I declined.

I thought I was going to get away clean and I let my guard down. I didn't check the name on the last delivery, just the address, so I was surprised when Romi Johansen, cheer captain, answered the door wearing her cheer uniform and a bright pearly smile.

"Hi Jay!" she said with overacted enthusiasm.

"Hi, uh, Romi. I have your pizza?" I offered.

"You do! Get him girls!"

Three more girls I hadn't noticed jumped me and a bag was put over my head. My arms and legs were lifted and I gave a bit of a struggle, but not everything I had; I didn't want to hurt the girls and I was pretty sure I could get out of whatever this would be.

Until the handcuffs went on.

I felt the cold metal on my wrists just after my back settled on a hard surface of some kind. I reacted too slow and then my choices became go with it or slash my wrists bloody on the cuffs. Four sets of hands held my legs down on the table (I was pretty sure; I could feel the edges). I might have been able to force them off if they were just gripping me, but they leaned on my legs and I couldn't lift four cheerleaders.

After they finished cuffing me, my pants were undone and yanked down. They only got as far as my knees but that seemed to be enough as several sets of hands fondled my cock and balls. The bag was yanked off my head and I saw girls who I recognized from being seniors and also cheerleaders. But before I could say anything, the bag was wadded up and shoved in my mouth, then duct taped in place.

"Senior members of the cheer squad, the altar is ready!" Romi called out to the group. She stood next to me and because of the angle and lighting I could see up the cheer skirt, which showed that she had no underwear on.

"What about the flying vees?" one of the girls asked.

"You snooze you lose," Romi replied, "Bring in the initiate!"

I craned my neck up and saw two of the other girls bring in a naked girl, carrying her on their shoulders.

I recognized the girl as Destiny Moon, a girl who'd transferred into our class last year. She had apparently been adopted; her parents were whiter than clouds but she was Asian, Korean ancestry if I remembered right. Apparently her parents had named her "Destiny" because of the issues they had arranging the adoption. She was in our grade but was a year older than most of us because her original age got mixed up in the adoption and by the time it was sorted out she was already a grade behind. Her ancestry was obvious in her face, which had the classic "Asian eyes" as I thought of them. Her skin was a dark tan color everywhere, except for the pointing nipples on her small breasts, which were dark chocolate. Her short black hair was ruffled around her face.

The girls set her down between them and then Romi spoke again.

"All of us who are over 18 take part in this ritual as members of varsity cheer. Do you wish to be on the team?"

"Y-yes," she said.

"What is your choice?"

"I...want to keep-" she started but then the cheerleader next to her elbowed her and whispered something in her ear. Destiny shrank back a bit, then straightened and said, "I choose the mounted bath."

"Prepare the sacrifice!"

I was oddly relieved when two more girls moved toward Destiny. Her "guards" made her bend forward at the waist and I heard a squelching sound as two other cheerleaders knelt down behind her. The "guards" reached back and put their hands on her ass. I couldn't see what was happening because everyone was in the way, but I saw Destiny squirming and I got the feeling the girls were probing at her, where I wasn't sure.

"Prepare the altar!" Romi called out

Then she moved up. Another girl straddled my legs, then leaned forward. Romi grabbed my cock and held it up, and the girl straddling me took me in her mouth.

I was barely beyond completely soft; the shock and confusion hadn't encouraged my libido at all. But I was still 18, it had been over a day since I had any kind of sex, and a member of the varsity cheer squad was sucking me off. I kind of wanted to change up some details, but overall I felt like I should go along with what was happening. Violet's words from earlier about "Fucking people we always wanted to" echoed in my head as the girl's talented mouth got me from soft to rigid in a very short time.

Well before I was in danger of climax, the girl popped my cock out of her mouth. Romi reached down and grabbed me, squeezing my shaft a few times.

"Not bad Jay; you should have let word of this thing get around," she said.

Then I got worried again as she pulled her hair scrunchy off her head. She wrapped it around my cock a few times until it was uncomfortably tight, then she and the blowjob girl used the frills to pull it down to the base of my cock.

"That's so you keep that up as long as we need it," Romi said, then turned to the other girls, "Present the sacrifice!"

Each of the four girls by Destiny picked her up, each holding a limb, so she was lazily spread eagle between them. Her pussy was clean shaven, small, and tight, looking like a closed mouth between her legs. They moved her over me until our crotches aligned, but she was still basically reclined. Then Romi got down on her knees and held my cock up toward Destiny.

"Mount the sacrifice on the altar!"

The girls lowered Destiny, and the brunette who'd sucked me before put her hands on Destiny's cheeks and pulled them apart. At the same time Romi started rubbing my cock, and I felt cool slickness; she was coating me with lube.

The dark puckered star between Destiny's ass cheeks made contact with my hard cock, colored an angry red and purple thanks to the hair tie choking the bottom of it. She flinched when it touched, but her teammates pushed down on her stomach. The lube coating my cock and her ass, as well as Romi's guiding hand, made sure I didn't slip off target completely, but Destiny was apparently clenching. That is until Romi slapped her ass cheek.

"Loosen up or you're off the team, cunt!"

Her holders repositioned her and this time when she came down I split her open. She sank past the head of my cock immediately and let out a shriek. They paused.

"Can the sacrifice continue?"

There was a pause and then a timid, "Y-yes."

I felt and saw her ass descend slowly onto me, spreading her asshole wider. Romi and the brunette had let go of my cock and Destiny's ass, respectively. Then in a move I thought was cruel to both of us, the girls let Destiny drop the last inch or so, spearing me deep into her bowels and forcing another yelp out of her. She probably weighed less than 100 pounds, but having that drop onto your crotch without cushioning still isn't fun.

"Commence the bathing!" Romi said, and the other girls let out a cheer.

Destiny still seemed to be recovering from her impalement, but she didn't get a break. Two girls held her legs spread wide and two more held her shoulders up, keeping her mostly spread open while on my cock. Then Romi stepped over me. The table was narrow enough she didn't have to really stretch to put her feet down on both sides. Her crotch was right above me, and standing as she was I could see everything; her taught ass and her tight slit with a light brown landing strip coming up from it. Her pussy was even easier to see, and split open a bit, revealing some pink interior, when she bent down.

She put her hands on Destiny's thighs and buried her face in the girl's crotch. I couldn't see from my angle, but I felt Destiny squirming on my cock and clenching her muscles, constricting the muscular ring and gently squeezing the rest of my cock. Even without a view, it was obvious Romi was eating Destiny out. I wasn't totally sure Destiny was into it based on the sounds and squirming.